Naruto: A Second Chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey so I'm about to make my opening post. What do I have to put in it? All of my supplies.

Wow, what a start @Yaoi Master Gavin

Man, I can't wait until this really gets going! It's going to be great! Is the second post okay? I feel like I did something wrong. It may be just because I'm new but, if I'm making any mistakes, I'd like to correct them.

@Shoske if ya wanna make the Hokage just use the Kage CS ^^

@Timv9 For your opening post you just copy and paste the Skill, Jutsu, and Stat sections on your Character Sheet, Add ---Inventory--- at the bottom of it, Look at the IC's Original Post for your starting Inventory, and you're chakra amount.

Or you could do what Yaoi Master Gavin did and add the ---inventory--- section to your current CS and create a spoiler after every IC post that contains a link to your CS post and has your chakra amount shown in it.

-bows- why thank you all. I do my best.

@Ash Mortis you're first post is fine ^^, looks perfect! You added the things you had as your Weapon's in your CS perfectly into your inventory!

Okay, thanks!

@Shoske after you make your Kage CS i gotta inform you of your responsibilities ask you a few questions (since your the first Hokage) that will determine the changes about your Village, and a few other things, so make sure not to post your IC until all those questions and stuff are done ^^.

@Timv9 (I'm just reposting/re-saying this in case you missed it ^^) For your opening post you just copy and paste the Skill, Jutsu, and Stat sections on your Character Sheet, Add ---Inventory--- at the bottom of it, Look at the IC's Original Post for your starting Inventory, and you're chakra amount.

Or you could do what Yaoi Master Gavin did and add the ---inventory--- section to your current CS and create a spoiler after every IC post that contains a link to your CS post and has your chakra amount shown in it.

For now, i'm heading to sleep, as i have a appointment for a Metal Allergy Test tomorrow (ALL THE INK D:)

Alright, I'll start work on that one instead xD was making an CS for a jonin assistant of his

Ah i gotcha, feel free to do both, that is if you think you can handle 2 characters separately with different lives stats, jutsu, skills, and inventories.

Name: Shinzui Tsukikari
Appearance:
Kiuiydu.png

Village: Konohagakure
Ninja Rank: Kage ( Clan Head )
Bingo Book Rank: S ( If this is fine )
First Element: Wind
Second Element: Spirit Release
Clan: Tsukikari Clan
Family:
Hattori Tsukikari - Father: Dead
Shinori Tsukikari - Mother: Dead
Personality: Shinzui is a calm and gentle man, keeping his cool no matter what the situation. As a Hokage, he is usually lazy and often relaxed. His assistant often scorns him for his laziness, but he often brushes it aside. He likes to joke around, sometimes not seen as fun but instead cheesy puns. The only time he really shows any type of negativity is when he is addressed as a women, which irritates him. He sometimes acts like a child when he is forced to do boring formal Hokage things and usually hides to avoid it. He's known to drift off and space out when people are speaking about uninteresting things to him.

Past: Shinzui was not born in Konoha but came from another village, far away from Konoha. He joined as a child, but treated as an outcast due to his hardly known origins. As he grew up, he eventually earned the respect and trust of the village and was made Hokage. He took in only 3 students, one of which is always by his side.

---Skills---

Taijutsu: Master level {A} Uses a somewhat Jeet Kwon Do style that revolves around the motion and flexibility of water. He is capable of taking down guys much larger than him.
Ninjutsu: Master {A}
Genjutsu: Expert {B}
Kenjutsu: Hardly uses a sword so Novice level {D}
Fuuinjutsu: Master level {A}
Shurikenjutsu: Master {A}

These are in the case of a Clan.

Doujutsu: N/A
Special Taijustu: Touzaken {Flowing Fist} - A fighting style who's foundation is built upon water and using the weight of the opponent against them. It often involves grappbles, kicks, punches and unusual methods to catch their opponents off guard.
Other:
Head of the Tsukikari clan

A special KKG release that can only be found within Tsukikari clan. It is known as the Soul Release or Spirit Release, however Shinzui often states it to be Spirit Release. This allows the user to communicate with the souls of the dead and use them to their whim, creating new techniques.

---Jutsu--- (a Kage can only know the Academy 3, Shunshin and 5 other D, C, B, or A rank jutsu. They can also know an additional 1 S-Rank jutsu. if you want your character to know a jutsu you created please use the Custom Jutsu Sheet first.)

Silencing Technique: (Cost's 2,000 Chakra, Silences a room so that those outside of it can't hear inside.)
Shunshin (costs 600 Chakra and needs at least 220% Chakra Control (read the Chakra Control stat below to understand.))
Kawarimi (cost's 200 Chakra)
Bunshin (cost's 100 Chakra and requires 20% Chakra Control.)
Henge (cost's 50 Chakra.)
{BL} S Spirit Release: Fusion of the Dead and Living - 30,000 chakra to cast ( 2000 to maintain every minute/round)
A Wind Release: Gather Clouds of Heaven - 60,000 chakra to cast ( 750 Chakra to maintain every minute/round)
A Wind Release - Blade of Wind - 8,000 Chakra to Cast (500 Chakra to maintain every Minute/round. Increases in Length and piercing power the more chakra is put in)
{BL} B Spirit Release: Conjure - 300-4,000 (100-500 to maintain per round/minute)
B Wind Release - Vacuum Great Sphere - 7,000 Chakra to Cast (Increases in Strength and Size depending on how many Vacuum Sphere's are in use.)
B Wind Release - Vacuum Sphere - 5,000 Chakra to Cast (Increases in Strength, piercing power, and number the more chakra is put in.)
C Wind Release - Great Breakthrough - 1,500 Chakra to Cast (increases in strength, range, and power the more chakra is put in.)
C Wind Release - Divine Wind - 2,000 Chakra to Cast (500 to maintain per round/minute. Increases in number and Strength the more chakra is put in.)

Name: Spirit Release: Conjure
Clan: Tsukikari
Handseal's: 14
Type: Ninjutsu/Genjutsu
Chakra Control: 50-250%
Chakra Cost: 300-4,000 (100-500 chakra per minute)
Description: The user of this jutsu is capable of manipulating and summoning the surrounding spirits, forming them into whatever shape they desire. For example, the user can conjure up a single spirit and have it formed into the shape of jack o lantern face or a fake kunai or something simple. But a very skilled or master user can conjure a mass of spirits and have them form more complex things, such as a massive wolf or a highly detailed demon or a smog and etc. However, the more complex and larger the form, the more chakra and more chakra control it requires. The spirts themselves are unable to make contact with living creatures but is possible to control and enhance inanimate objects, such as a kunai or a jutsu. Another thing to note is that the spirits always have a connection to the user, even though it may be thin there will always be a link between them. These spirits are often mistaken for genjutsus, which the user can also use to their aadvantage. The spirits themselves have their own chakra but is also infused with the chakra of the user.

Name: Spirit Release: Fusion of the Dead and Living
Clan: Tsukikari
Handseal's: 35
Type: Kinjutsu
Chakra Control: 300%
Chakra Cost: 30,000 (2000/minute)
Description: This jutsu is considered to be a very jutsu, therefore banned by the Clan Leader himself. He only uses this jutsu when in dire situations. The user of the jutsu absorbs all of the spirits which they desire into their body, enhancing their own body and their jutsus. Their body also goes under physical changes, their skin turning into a light blue hue. Their hair turning into a pure white as their eyes also turn into a glowing white color. Once per use, the castor may also use the same abilities of their spirits and become intangible for a few secoonds.

Name: Wind Release: Gathering Clouds of Heaven
Clan: N/A
Handseal's: 23
Type: Elemental
Chakra Control: 400%
Chakra Cost: 60,000
Description: This jutsu requires a large amount of chakra and massive amount of chakra control. As the user is performing the hand seals, clouds begin to form over in the skies and begin to move in a spiral motion, with the user being under where the clouds are meeting. There is a small hole in the clouds, allowing a small ray of light to beam down on the user. Then, the clouds that have amassed in the skies above fall down in a tornado, eventually surrounding the user and whomever may be in it. Surprisingly, for such a massive tornado there is very little wind pressure since this is just a prerequisite. The clouds begin to condense and spiral around the user's hand, eventually forming a weapon of their choice (For Shinzui, it is a small fan), which grants the holder supreme control of the surrounding winds. From there, the user can send a giant gust of wind with just a flick of their wrist or several tornados with a swing of their arm.

---Stats---

Strength: 50
Speed: 51
Handseal Speed: 48
Agility: 50(encompasses Flexibility and Reflex's)
Intelligence: 50
Knowledge: 50(different in the fact that this encompasses Basic to Ninja Knowledge, from knowing how certain Clans/Jutsu work to the History of your Village.)
Chakra Control: 75% {BL} (in reality your Chakra Control is now 450%, or whatever number you change it to plus 400%) (The more Chakra you have the less Chakra Control you have. Feel free to edit this how you wish but keep that in mind.)
Chakra: 52%, 211,000 (every 2% is plus 1000 Chakra. the number this number goes down by 1000 every 5% you take off and put into chakra control.)
Finesse: 65{+20 BL} (how Fluidly you can use your physical Skills like Taijutsu and Shurikenjutsu.)
Stamina: 50
Ryo (Money: 100,000

---Inventory---
Weapons/Equipment:
- 200 Kunai
- 300 SHuriken
- 20 feet of Ninja Wire
- 10 Soldier Pills
- A bingo book
- Bamboo hat (in pic) with small serrated blades at the edge. The blades are capable of retracting back into the hat.
- A Forbidden Scroll with all the Village's Forbidden tehniques, his Clan's secrets and information, location unknown
- 2 Blueprints
- Lizard Summoning Contract:
Shinzui is capable of summoning lizards, 3 species specifically. They are komodo dragons, chameleons and gila lizards, the boss of the lizards being a massive Gila Lizard.
- (Baby Size) Miron: Miron is a relatively small chameleon, able to completely blend into it's surroundings. Despite being a chameleon, Miron is actually quite fast and is easily able to keep watch on unwary opponents. Shinzui mostly uses Miron for recon/spying purposes
- (Medium Size) Furon: Furon is about a horse size komodo dragon, but is actually faster than one. Furon is capable of maneuvering in dense jungles/woodlands with ease. Shinzui mostly uses him for transportation purposes, but also fighting purposes when fighting in areas heavily densed with trees. Furon contains a dangerous neurotoxin in his saliva and on his claws. He's also able to spit out acid from his mouth.
- (Large/Adult Size) Bukon: Bukon is a giant chameleon, about the same size of Pain's. It has the ability to completely blend into it's surroundings, along with all other of the chameleons. If desired, Shinzui can take himself and a small team of shinobi and shelter themselves within Bukon's mouth and travel without being noticed. Bukon is rather slow but is very quiet when compared to the other chameleon's. It also contains a powerful tongue which can extend and wrap around it's opponents, tossing them aside like rag dolls. It also has a powerful but slow tail, which it often uses when invisible
- (Titan/Giant Size) Chamokon: Chamokon is a titan sized komodo dragon which Shinzui uses for combat reasons. It's skin is incredibly durable and its claws and tail are just as equally powerful. Despite Chamokon lacking the venom that most Komodo Dragons have, it makes up for it in its pure raw strength and incredibly sharp teeth.
- (The Boss) Gon: Gon is a massive Gila Monster/Lizard, slightly bigger than Chamokon but much more powerful. Its skin and strength surpasses Chamokon, along with it's experience and knowledge. This is by far Shinzui's summoning and takes up the most jutsu. Gon is also capable of spraying out a fire looking spray from its mouth which is highly acidic and can easily melt clothes and skin if not avoided.
giant_gila_monster_head_draft_by_richardvale-d5earcz.jpg

the_giant_gila_monster_draft_by_richardvale-d4xdr3f.jpg

((Just imagine Titan Size))
- (Chief Summon1) Wakon: A small, baby size but elderly chameleon. Wakon has a small beard under his lip and is quite rowdy for a chameleon. He usually latches and hides within Shinzui's clothes for protection. Wakon is one of the 2 Chiefs that will teach Shinzui Lizard Sage mode. Wakon has the ability to pass on it's camoflauging skills to Shinzui and will eventually teach him how to completely erase his presence.
- (Chief Summon2) Yakon: Yakon is slightly larger than Wakon, but is Gila Lizard which is strange for it's race. It's about half the length of the usual Gila Lizards at about 1 foot long and rests on Shinzui's shoulder. She is usually critical of Wakon for being to rowdy and sometimes wonder why she ever married him.. Yakon will be the other one to teach Shinzui LIzard Sage mode. Once he learns their jutsu, together they could use Lizard Jutsu to amplify the abilities magnitude.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Shoske

I would just like to say Shinzui is quite the pretty man, like Haku. :3

Alright @Shoske in order for me to accept him i'm gonna need you to PM me his Clan's info like how i did (Meaning 1 Spoiler with the clans Passives and 1 spoiler with the clans Actives.) If i accept that than i will wait for you to make the Jutsu so that i can Rank them, Give them a Chakra Cost, and Give them an Amount of Handseals.

Afterwards i will still have to ask you a few things and then once all that's done and he's accepted than i'll have to ask you a few questions surrounding the Village, keep in mind that what you answer to these questions will change things in the Village that you are in, once that's done your Kage character will need 2 Blueprints (something only Kage can get when LOOTing) in order to change aspects in the village, and even then it will be a 20% chance for that change to be Negative/Bad.

Then once those questions are done i'll inform you of a Kage's Duties, and then you can make your first IC post which will contain your Character Sheets Skill, Jutsu, and Stats section with ---Inventory--- Added on, to which you will then have to add into your Inventory the Kage Starter Inventory from the IC Original Post.

There is no limit for this, meaning anyone can join at any time, so long as they follow rules and regulations.

Reserved genin
Not in any clan.
Will be a descendant of Anko Mitarashi most likely
Ignore Sharingan and Chidori....
tumblr_neoynhWcDL1suwgsgo2_500.jpg

headshot_cm_03_by_yuuyeongie-d5dsvxw.jpg

[spoili]
Full body ref
pcm_68__asura_by_dangermayer-d5bxidu.png
[/spoili]

Well, you didn't follow both Formats for a CS (Both spoilers are important.), so i can't accept it until you do :/

It's just a place holder for now :/.
Small info to add later when I do the actual CS itself.

Ah, sorry for misunderstanding then! I've had people actually do that on other RP sights so i thought you were doing it too xD

EDIT: also keep in mind that no-one from the Naruto-verse exists :3

It's fine. And can she still have mitarashi as her last name or something o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.