Naruto: A Second Chance

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the Chuunin exams are currently happening right now, you could always be watching them with the Mizukage Reiko so you can watch your Suna Genin do the exams. Or you can wait until @Solar✹Blitzfang43 makes his character, than start interacting and such in Suna.

Also, let it be noted, that Sunagakure is now the strongest village...

First page of the IC my friend.

And there we go got that post done.

Nuuuu don't steal her eeeyyyyes.

Don't worry hes only interested since he hasn't seen many people with different looking eyes before.

Except for Shizuka

Yeah and thats why hes curious to see what they can do and man I forgot how long making these CS's are.

Im sorry TT_TT

Don't be man I love it because its worth it once your done.

The bloodline swapping is real... At least this isnt like Canon in which everyones too proud to share and switch bloodlines

I would do that but I don't think having both of those bloodlines would be fair..not to mention I don't think she wants to lose an eye at this age.

Its the ninja world, nothings fair. Its either gain as many advantages as you can, or die. Especially with Tsuki here as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.