Clan: Kagane
Weapons/Equipment:
  • 50 kunai
  • 25 shuriken
  • 74,000 Ryo
  • 2 feet of regular wire
  • Special Crocodile Summoning Contract
  • Gunbai Fan
Family: Subari Kagane (Mother/Deceased) and Banriu Kagane (Father/Deceased)
Teacher: Sabaku no Taciko
Past: All his life Amari has never known why many adults in the village give him these strange looks as if hes done something wrong to them even though he doesn't really know what. His parents had protected him from the truth growing up saying that it was just mistrust for their clan from an incident a while back. He spent time growing up learning the ways of the ninja and learning how to control his powers over sand and metal until his parents died in a heavy sandstorm...or at least thats what he was told. Now he just focuses on striving forward towards the future to preserve the honor of his clan.

Personality: Amari is a serious type that doesn't like to dnace around with matters as he prefers to face them head on. He can be called overly cautious since he believes in the saying you can never be too prepared. Despite his tough exterior hes a nice kid that loves enjoying the world around. Amari is also nice to everyone he meets after his father taught him that a stranger today could be a friend in the future.

---Skills---

Taijutsu: D
Ninjutsu: S (88% out of 300% for S+-rank)
Genjutsu: E
Kenjutsu: E
Fuuinjutsu: C
Shurikenjutsu: C
Bukijutsu: C
Doujutsu: Chen'aigan (Stage Two): B (94% out of 150% to A-Rank)
Doujutsu: Violet Purple Eye (Stage Three): C (93% out of 100% to B-Rank)
Other: Magnet Release (Level 2): C (99% out of 100% to B-Rank)

---Jutsu---
  • Wind Release: Infinite Sand Cloud Breakthrough (300 Chakra, More Chakra = More sand, More wind.)
  • Iron Sand Drizzle (100 Chakra, More Chakra = More Iron Sand Bullets.)
  • Wind Release: Air Bullets ( Air Bullets is 200 Chakra, More Chakra = More Bullets, More Power, and More Speed.)
  • Earth Release: Earth Flow River (200 Chakra, More Chakra = Wider Area and More Pulling Force.)
  • Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet (500 Chakra, More Chakra = Longer the dragon stays.)
  • C-rank Ninjutsu: Lightning Release - Electromagnetic Murder - 4750 Chakra
  • A-rank Ninjutsu: Lightning Release - Four Pillar Bind - 12000 Chakra
  • C-rank Ninjutsu: Sand Release - Sand Clone - 1750 Chakra per clone
  • A-rank Ninjutsu: Magnet Release - Iron Sand Gathering Assault - 11000 Chakra
  • S-rank Ninjutsu: Magnet Release - Iron sand World Method - 24000 Chakra
  • D-rank Ninjutsu: Sand Release - Third Eye - 2000 Chakra
  • B-rank Ninjutsu: Sand Release - Sand Binding Coffin - 6500 Chakra
  • A-rank Ninjutsu: Sand Release - Sand Waterfall Funeral - 12000 Chakra
  • D-rank Ninjutsu: Sand Release - Desert Suspension - 2500 Chakra
  • D-rank Ninjutsu: Feigning Sleep Technique - 3000 Chakra
Grants the container control over Sand. Replaces first Element with wind and second Element with Earth. Chakra increased to 10,000. Container gains an Automatic Defence, which means that sand will come up to block enemy attacks around container. Container can cover themselves in sand and infuse it into their body, turning them into a Mini Shukaku. if Container falls asleep than Shukaku will be able to Psuedo-Escape by taking over the Containers body and creating himself in the outside world with his container inside the sand atop his head. If the container is woken up than Shukaku will go away and the sand will dissipate.

If container becomes friends with Shukaku they can control the sand like their own limbs and will be able to enter Bijuu Mode, player decides on appearance and special abilities, if i think the abilities are too strong than you must change them. The container can also allow Shukaku temporarily out of the seal, allowing the container and the bijuu to fight together for a short amount of time.

henkogan_by_mega_trainer-d6yc6nc.jpg

Level 1: Increases the senses of smell, touch, hearing, taste, and sight greatly.

Level 2: Allows the user minor teleportation with a small item of their choosing. EX: kunai or senbon.

Level 3: The caster's use of teleportation is stronger and can now teleport larger objects. Ex: People.

Level 4: The user can now gain access to a dimension of his own that can take the form of whatever the caster wishes it to be, and have full control over everything that goes on in it,

Level 5: The user can now bring forth 1 item of his choosing from one world to the other at a time, and have full control of what is allowed to leave and what remains.

---Stats---

(These may change depending on which bijuu you pick. Make sure to check Bijuu Information.)
Strength: 481
Speed: 763 [+15]
Handseal Speed: 509
Agility: 506
Intelligence: 530
Knowledge: 519
Chakra Control: 109%
Chakra: 50%, 1,031,734
Finesse: 619 [+15]
Stamina: 521

Character theme:

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jessica
And there ya go all I need is his natures.

...I knew that. -starts to edit-

So i have a wind demon inside me and a couger sensei...oh yeah this gonna be great.

Hah.... I have an inner pedo-preventer. I don't even see Akihiko or Neji as hot. Actually.... There's currently nobody PC wise Hibiki could pair up with.

Wow- no one said the two were gonna hook up XDD I was just stating that he was cute, and if he was older, my character would take advantage of that.

@Solar✹Blitzfang43 yea, because of Ichibi and clan, he has quiet a few natures. He has Lightning, Wind, Earth, Magnet, and Sand >_>

All of the characters are attractive. No feelings are hurt now *Spreads rainbows*

Reactions: SecretsLiesMurder
All the male characters aside from Hibiki are underage.

Now the question is which natures do I take then.

Dammit Jessica, you should tempt Hibiki. You're into MxM action.

You take all of the natures.

-evil laugh begins-

Just gotta get to the next stage, then I can change mine at will. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.