• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Naruto: A Second Chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, because you need to know math in order to assassinate someone... Your Genin, not college graduates...
We're assassinating a Physicist who designed his entire security around tricky Calculus problems.

As soon as you edit your sheet with the Jutsu and your new weapon, yes ^^.

Hey man I need to learn how to manage money cause i've got bills to pay.

At 13 years old a genin, ya' don't need ta' worry bout it XD.

Which sheet, if i may ask? You added a lot of them same one and i can't find which one you edited XD. Need it so i can edit the Character list. to link a post just look at the bottom right for the #0000 number.

This one on page 64

Name: Sabaku No Taciko
Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/O3iU2gA.jpg/Subaku.jpg http://i.imgur.com/8xdvVbK.jpg/No.jpg http://i.imgur.com/XVxgvRP.jpg/Taciko.jpg
Village: Suna
Ninja Rank: Kage
Bingo Book Rank: B
First Element: Wind
Second Element: N/A
Clan: Sabaku No
Weapons/Equipment: Kunai, Kamaitachi, Riko (Puppet One: Dragon Puppet), Sakihiko (Puppet Two: One huge Spider puppet, that can split into lots of mini spiders), Diabachi (Puppet Three: Tiger Puppet)
Family: Sabaku No Akane (Mother: Missing), Sabaku No Reji (Father: On Death Bed)
Personality: Taciko has an enthusiastic personality. She tends to be energetic and carasmatic. When you first meet Taciko, she doesn't really talk much. She tries to seclude herself from everyone, in a more shy manner. When you get to know her on a more friendlier level, she is the hyper and tsundere girl everyone knows and adores. When you get to know her on a more personal level, she comes off as a little sadistic and loves watching blood shed.
Past: Taciko's parents were apart of a traveling village. A small group of shinobi that wondered the plains and discovering new and exciting things. When Taciko's mother found out she was pregnant, she decided it was time to settle down. She married and the happy couple resided in the land of Sand. It was the only village they were close to when Taciko's mother went into labor. The small family grew up happily as the couple raised their beautiful girl. The only problem was, the mother was brunette and the father blonde. No one understood how the little girl got red hair. They were often accused of stealing the young girl, but their lives went on. Taciko's mother raised her to be a proper house wife, and her father taught her to be a powerful shinobi. Taciko never stopped pleasing. The Father decided it was about time they parted from the traveling village and just stayed in Suna. He made a new clan name for themselves, Sabuko No, and life went on. Taciko's mother went out on a mission one day. Her father told her mother not to go alone, but she did anyways. Days passed. Days turned into weeks, and weeks turned into months. Taciko's mother didn't return. Taciko was Five at this point. Taciko made it her top priority to get the village of Suna on their side. To gain everyones trust. She trained and took on difficult missions. A group rough ninja kidnapped students from the academy. Taciko was Eight, and went after the ninja alone. She reached the place where they held the children captive. She killed the two guards on duty with her puppets and freed the children. She snuck them out of their captive building. She returned them to the village, and the village rejoiced in happiness. For years and years she pleased the village, and she was named "The Red Beauty of Suna". When she became of age, and the previous Kazekage passed on, before having children, then declaired Taciko as the Kazekage.

---Skills--- (Wasn't sure how you wanted me to do this since you said rank it from B to A)

Taijutsu: B (Can do the basics, but never made it a priority to perfect her Taijustsu)
Ninjutsu: A
Genjutsu: A
Kenjutsu: B (More like she uses it before she uses her puppets. She can do the basics with a sword)
Fuuinjutsu: B
Shurikenjutsu: B

These are in the case of a Clan.

Doujutsu: N/A
Special Taijustu: N/A
Other: Puppeteer Level 3

---Jutsu---

Silencing Technique: 2,000
Shunshin: 600
Kawarimi: 200
Bunshin: 100
Henge: 50

Name: Tatsumaki (Tornado)
Clan: Subaku No
Handseal's: 11
Type: Wind Element - Ninjustsu
Chakra Control: 60%
Chakra Cost: 30
Description: The Tatsumaki is pretty much like a sand storm. It's used to block weapon and fire style attackes, and cut through Earth attacks. It's also used for hiding yourself or a clone, to get at the enemy. It's only weakness is against Water, since it can turn the Storm to mud, given that the storm is made of sand.

Name: Tengai Shinsei (Shattering Shards)
Clan: Subako No
Handseal's: 17
Type: Wind Element - Ninjustsu
Chakra Control: 20%
Chakra Cost: 300
Description: The Tengai Shinsei is used to crush it's enemy. It's a built up of heated sand that clump together, then, when used as an attack, damages the enemy, by cutting them up. Thousands of small, razor bladded cuts. It doesn't work against Water ninjustsu.

Name: Sakkaku no Meiun (Vision of Doom)
Clan: Subaku No
Handseal's: 13
Type: Genjustsu
Chakra Control: 100%
Chakra Cost: 200
Description: A genjutsu that requires the user to lock eyes with the target, in which the effects will not be immediate. However when the opponent attempts take some sort of offensive action against the opponent, they will get a strong impression that their attack will be anticipated and expected by the enemy (the user), leading them to believe that the user is infact prepared to counter their action. While the genjutsu has no other effects, the feeling of doom that accompanies it can be more than enough to force the user to pause, or rethink their actions, giving the user an opportunity to escape or counterattack while the opponent hesitates.

---Stats---

Strength: 51
Speed: 51
Handseal Speed: 50
Agility: 50
Intelligence: 46
Knowledge: 45
Chakra Control: 120% (520%)
Chakra: 60% (205,000)
Finesse: 43
Stamina: 66
Ryo (Money): 100,000

Legendary Special Spider Summoning Contract (Signed)

Last edited:
14 actually sir and I'm gonna post later on since its kinda hard to do that on a phone.

Okay, thanks, yea, you're accepted ^^. Feel free to post, though you'll be in your home village of Sunagakura, and i'll have to PM you a series of questions so that i can edit Sunagakure's stats and such to make it unique ^^.

@Solar✹Blitzfang43 Same thing applies XD

Lol, well than, have fun dealing with age-old Insane Shukaku XD

Yay for you! Though sadly, you only get one tail to master, and you can't even try to master it otherwise Shukaku will come out, and your character can't sleep either or Shukaku will be set free XD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back