Naruto: A Second Chance

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe when Akihiko is older.

He needs his vampire sugar daddy

Nuuuuuuuu.... But that did make me laugh out loud. I was thinking more like another Jounin that could have a rival team.

Yea, good luck with that Thirteen XD

Welp I made the edits and I must say i'm liking him already.

Nuuuuuuuu.... But that did make me laugh out loud. I was thinking more like another Jounin that could have a rival team.

Too many sugar daddy RPs for me

Anyway, I could make a Jounin so Hibiki doesn't have to be lonely, and for the friendly (not so friendly) rival competition. Then again there would be no other leaf Genin for him to teach.

No offense dude..but shes evil.

Lol. This is hilarious XD.

@Solar✹Blitzfang43 For where his elements are you should put.

First Element: Lightning

Second Element: Wind

Third Element: Earth

Fourth Element: Magnet

Fifth Element: Sand

And you added the special things that the Special Advanced Academy of Suna gives you right? And you know that he can know up to 8 Jutsu right?

-evil laugh continues-

Well actually @Solar✹Blitzfang43 he can know up to 5. And you didn't answer my question about his stats >_>.

True true... nyeh.

Yeah I got his status from all of the bonuses and alright then I shall give him some Jutsu.

Oh, I posted and I should say bluntly so, Hibiki is looking for someone who knows things or can find things out.

Status
Not open for further replies.