Naruto: A Second Chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have no idea fairy boy.

Fairy boy? I'd love to hear the context of that nickname...

Too much Legend of Zelda.

Sorry if i seem like a stalker at this point but I had been waiting for this to get open for a while so i' like to join in on what is sounding like quite the adventure.

This was never closed, but after you make your sheet it would be best to wait, as after gavin and his tewm finish their fight a 3 month timeskip will be happening.

But it is nice to see you interested in this Solar, though this one is one of my most complicated RPs.

I saw but hey if everyone else could get into it then i'm sure I can as well.

wonderful, if you have any questions i'm sure me or anyone else can answer them for you ^^.

Name: Kaizuri
Appearance:
kaguya_ginjo_by_arrancarfighter-d5o9wjg.png

Village: Kirigakure

First Element: Earth

Second Element: Lightning

Third Element: Fire

Clan: Kaguya

Weapons/Equipment:
  1. 150 kunai
  2. 125 shuriken
  3. 25 senbon
  4. Numbing poison/herb
  5. 79,880 Ryo
  6. 2 feet of regular wire
  7. 4 smoke bombs
  8. One of the seven swords, Samehada
  9. The legendary sword of Kusanagi
  10. 4 soldier pills
  11. Chakra Woven Armor
  12. 10 feet of ninja wire
  13. Eagle Summoning Contract (Signed)
  14. 2 Special Notes

Family: Yimiri Kaguya (Mother/Deceased), Taiyo Kaguya (Father/Deceased)

Teacher: Reiko Yuki

Past:
Kaizuri was an average child growing up in the village as he was never one to get into trouble and never went searching for it. At the age of 11 he became an orphan after his parents were killed on a mission outside of the village, but he never learned what the mission actually entailed. His clan pressed him to follow in his parents footsteps by sending him towards the academy to learn the way of the ninja. A while later he graduated in the top five of his class and now simply awaits to be assigned to a new sensei or to called upon to be sent out on a mission...whichever comes first.

It seemed like the blink of an eye as Kai's former stagnant lifestyle became a wild hurricane that all began when he met just one girl, Shizuka Noizumi. Becoming one half of infamous Mist-Fits Kaizuri grew strong under the tutelage of the Mizukage, Reiko Yuki, as he never wished to be outdone by his fox comrade. Before he knew it the Chunnin exams came around the corner, and luckily he managed to make it through the first rounds easily. When it came time for the final bouts Kai felt something he had wanted to forget ever since that failed B-rank mission...the ever pressing fear of death. His opponent nearly killed him where he stood, but in the end with a bit of chance he stood the victor and advanced on for only a little bit until he quit under his own willpower.

After the exams Kai became more distant from everyone and life altogether as he hated to see just how outclassed he was by all these people surrounding him. Shizuka, that Uchiha, and most of a of all that weird-eyed girl named Kumiko. She stuck within his mind for days as he couldn't shake what was wrong with him until he guessed it one day...he fell in love for someone out of his reach. This news placed him into a state of shock, but eventually he got over it as more pressing matters arose.

His grandfather had passed away due to an illness that none within the village were capable of curing, and before he passed he was to name a successor but never was given the chance. This threw the Kaguya into a panic as without a head no one quite knew what to do. So a tournament was held on the outskirts of the village to decide who was to take his place. Kai was selected alongside 5 other Jounin members to be sealed inside a cave to battle it out until one remained, and became the new clan head. 7 days passed on until someone eventually opened the cave to see if anyone still was alive...the only sight to be found was Kaizuri sitting within a newly painted red landscape.

Years passed as Kaizuri grew into rapidly changing surroundings with his clan, his new looks to pander towards their customs, and finally marrying the woman who he had come to rely upon to keep himself sane those days. All these happy times were of coarse bound to end soon as without much warning it seemed war was upon all the main villages. Of course he was invited to tag along and see how the proceedings went as a strategy was put into place. He cared little for all the trival bullshit as all he needed was to find his target and eliminate them. He prepared everyway he knew how until the first stone was cast with the destruction of Oto. All shinobi forces quickly moved in to put this trouble to rest before any other villages suffered the same fate.

Many of the small time Shinobi were kept busy fighting off these strange creatures that spawned out of nowhere. He fought amongst them as fighting against the main target, Tsuki Uchiha, seemed to be better left for those that can match her ability level. He fought for hours upon end each day without much rest as he was constantly needed to help with crowd control. He almost lost his life once if it wasn't for Samehada defending a blow that would have put a hole through his chest. He was pushing his body constantly past its limits and then some to yield the most effective uses of his talents. Many shinobi came to see him as a local hero as he was always putting himself in harms way to save the lives of other shinobi. One day the beast finally stopped coming though, as the final battle had begun to take place and all he could feel was constant earthquakes due to the tremendous chakra output. Such power made him question himself as he watched on like many others as Titans clashed to see who would prevail.

After what seemed to be an entire day of clashing he heard news spread like wildfire that Tsuki Uchiha had finally been put down. While many around him cheered Kai took that as his cue to pack up and leave, but instead of heading straight back he took his time and watched the scenery that he strove so hard to defend, and somehow he felt it was all worth it in the end. Of course this happy setting was immediately put to the side as the his mentor passed away shortly after the wars ending, but seeing little time to mourn Kaizuri places his name amongst the candidates to be named Mizukage next. He wanted to take all of experiences, hardships, and knowledge and transform Kirigakure into the great village he knew it could be. That and the fact that many of his friends even his rival, Neji Uchiha, had set his sites on becoming their own respective Kages...well it just wouldn't do if he were the only one left behind right?

Personality: A bit of a lazy genius Kaizuri has a habit to space out especially during class after hes gotten the lesson. Hates being forced to do actual critical thinking since he finds it a waste of time. A bit of a night owl as he gets most of his sleep during the day. His one main likable trait is that once you've proven yourself to him hes loyal to a fault.

---Skills---

Taijutsu: Shikotsumyaku / A (63% out of 250% for S-rank)
Ninjutsu: A (90% out of 250% for S-Rank)
Genjutsu: C
Kenjutsu: A (10% out of 250% for S-Rank) (S when holding Samehada)
Fuuinjutsu: None
Shurikenjutsu: D
Dead Bone Pulse (Level 4) [427% out of 500% for level 5]
These are in the case of a Clan.

Doujutsu:N/A
Special Taijustu: N/A
Other: Dread Bone Pulse (Level 4) [427% out of 500% for level 5]

---Jutsu---

Kawarimi (cost's 200 Chakra)
Bunshin (cost's 100 Chakra and requires 20% Chakra Control.)
Earth Style: Mud Clone (Costs 100 to cast 50 per post to maintain)
Earth Style: Mud Wall (Costs 200 to cast)
Earth Style: Mud Wolves (3,000 Chakra to cast, 700 to maintain, More Chakra = More Wolves)
Henge (cost's 50 Chakra.)
Earth Release - Armour - 350 Chakra per post
Earth Release - Antlion Technique - 4500 Chakra + more chakra for a larger radius
Earth Release - Earth Dragon Bullet - 7500 Chakra
Earth Release - Earth Flow River - 4500 Chakra
Earth Release - Fist Rock Technique - 350 Chakra per post + more chakra for denser fist
Earth Release - Subterranean Voyage - 4250 Chakra to cast, 550 chakra per post to maintain
Earth Release - Earth and Stone Dragon - 7000 Chakra
Dance of the Camellia - No cost
Dance of the Clematis: Flower - No cost
Dance of the Clematis: Vine - No cost
Dance of the Willow - No cost
Earth Release - Earth Style Rampart - 7250 Chakra
Earth Release - Multiple Earth Style Wall - 12000 Chakra
Earth Release - Tearing Reath Turning Palm - 4500 Chakra
Dance of the Seedling Fern - No cost

-Dead Bone Pulse Level 1 user can harden the bones inside of their body to the point of being as hard as steel if they concentrate.

-Dead Bone Pulse Level 2 user can manipulate their bones slightly by having them come out of their skin without feeling the pain.

-Dead Bone Pulse Level 3 user can manipulate their bones by a higher degree, allowing them to fire bones of their body at high speeds and change the shape and density of their bones.

-Dead Bone Pule Level 4 user can eject bones out of their body and into the environment, creating exploding bone traps inside of trees or large forests of bone.

---Stats---
Strength: 780 [+35]

Speed: 952 [+2]

Handseal Speed: 807

Agility: 498 [+14]

Intelligence: 906

Knowledge: 524

Chakra Control: 141%

Chakra: 50%, 676,311

Finesse: 968 [+1]

Stamina: 828

Character theme:

Last edited:
If you see any foul ups just let me know.

Did you apply your clans passives? Also, i did the roll, your character has the bloodline, so put that in his clan section. Also your character can know 1 other jutsu.

Oh, and surprisingly he starts with earth release.

I called that earth release and i shall fix him now.

Okay i think hes good to go now.

Should put what lvl of dead bone pulse, helps speed things up. Also since his element is earth, he cant have a water jutsu, unless he worjed specifically on learning that jutsu for a long while.

Okay i shall fix that as well.

And there we go fixed.

Earth clones are called Mud clones, thats the only problem i see XD

Yup i saw that too but the site i got it from called it mud and shadow clones so i just picked one.

Status
Not open for further replies.