Naruto: A Second Chance

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, i'm gonna take a nap, as my sleep schedule is all but fucked, but while i sleep @Solar✹Blitzfang43 you have a decision to make. You can either start your character once the 3 month time skip is over, with nothing changed, or you can do what the others are doing, by posting what your character trained in, and what types of missions he did (Though you have to be specific so i can give you the proper amount of Ryo, Stats, and other things like new techniques and such) I'll even allow your character to do 1-2 C-Rank missions, though these are in which you have replaced another teams team-member for reasons.

Also, for mud wall, please copy+paste this next to it (Costs 200 to cast)

(Since it's the Earth element, you don't need to maintain in unless it's needed, a mud wall won't need to be maintained, but you can have your character pump more chakra into it that the required amount, to make it tougher and harder to break through)

Okay then and i think i'll wait on the time skip since i love doing things in real time.

I just realized that Kumiko had blond spots in my last post. Hah.

Also, can you tell who's failed the Chuunin Exam yet?

Okay then and i think i'll wait on the time skip since i love doing things in real time.
Awwww, and here I thought I was going to get a team-mate.

And just to make sure, are we all doing the C-ranks after the time skip but before the exam or doing the C during the skip?

Oh if you wanted a teammate...Know what sure if he allows it i'll partner up with you.

I edited my post a little jus saying how Nejis eyes hurt from his sharnigan advancing another level.

Actually, i was planning on putting Solar's character with us >_>.

When the time skip is over, the chuunin exam will be 2 days away, so if you do a C-Rank or not is up to you, but you can say that you did a C-Rank during the skip.

@Yaoi Master Gavin i can't really say who's failed because it hasn't happened yet >_>.

Then i shall do a C-rank mission in the meantime just to not too far behing everyone.

Weren't you going to do the 3 month training post so that you can be partners with @thirteenorphans character?

Oh I thought that was the one with the possible C-rank missions if not then forget what about the missions.

Well, i meant that as in, the 3-month time skip, sorry if it was confusing >_>. Yea, i would permit you to do 1 C-Rank during the time-skip.

Alrighty now I won't be so far behind so yay for that.

Yay :D. But for now, we wait for @Yaoi Master Gavin @Timv9 and @Jessica2477 to finish their fight :3.

@thirteenorphans Don't worry about the whole knocked out thing, i'll give a little explanation on what happened when you woke up when i make the Time-Skip post.

Fair warning: I'll be at a convention this weekend and I'll be attending a number of events. I don't know the net situation so I don't know if I would even be able to post if I have the time. I'll be back Sunday afternoon, evening though.

So, while we wait for the time skip, how many missions do we need for the exam?

1 C-Rank and at least 20 D-Ranks.

How would we go about doing these missions in the time skip though?

Status
Not open for further replies.