Naruto: A Second Chance

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well your teams Sensei would say what missions you did, how many of them you did, and what rank they were. Then he would say what he trained you guys in, then what private training he did, and then finally anything else notable that he did.

Students would just say what private training they did and anything else they did that was notable.

Generally its better to wait for your Sensei to post first before you do.

Okay then I shall wait until said post.

I'm thinking about making an S-Rank Missing Nin, if that is okay with all of you? (I need your O.K.s before i can.) Of course i'll only use him/her after the Time-Skip, but he/she won't be idle during it (He/She won't be training during it, but he/she will be busy.)

I'm thinking about making an S-Rank Missing Nin, if that is okay with all of you? (I need your O.K.s before i can.) Of course i'll only use him/her after the Time-Skip, but he/she won't be idle during it (He/She won't be training during it, but he/she will be busy.)

I'm all for it~

Reactions: Multi
Sure that is fine by me.

Just so you guys know, i kind of want them to have the Mangekyou Sharingan (Maybe Eternal if you let me), and a Bijuu sealed in them. I'm trying to make them strong, so that all of you have an active antagonist in your lives without having to turn evil (Unless you want to). He/She would try to get you to join them, but whether you do or not is up to you.

I'm both scared and intrigued by this S rank individual.

Well, that's if all of you allow me :3.

I will cry myself to sleep tonight if he/she/it is not allowed to exist...

I'm totally serious

This possible character has already got my interest so why not i'll vote for him.

Alright, that's a majority vote, i'll get started on her. She'll have Eternal if that's okay, but she'll only have Level 3 Sussanoo.

Also @Timv9 is it alright if i make her your characters sister?

Omg Bijuu lady Itachi

Neji don't turn evil!

Well, she won't be just like Itachi, but i will tell you that her leaving of her village wasn't her fault and that she loves her little brother (If @Timv9 allows it), but she utterly hates the Hidden Villages, all of them.

I figured she wouldn't, it's just what I instantly thought of~

Yea, i can see why actually XD.

Okay, back to my character then!

I'd be fine with it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.