Naruto: A Second Chance

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would never say that, my Char? Maybe, but that's only if you piss her off and give her incentive.

That is entirely up to you ^^. I gotta say, it's gonna take a little while to post my post, because all of a sudden i'm helping and GMing in 4 other RPs all at once XD. Sure am glad it's a Saturday :D.

Maybe that's why he goes evil because the leaf village won't let a uchiha become hokage haha idk we will figure it out later.

You shouldn't have posted @Timv9 I was just in the middle of finishing my post TT_TT

Well fuck me sideways. This is what's happening to Genin? Well fuck, once they become Chuunin and Jonin I can't wait to see the asshattery Hibiki will pull out of his ass. Oh wait, I've already got plans...

Well i figure i would do the 3 Month Timeskip after our fights are overand the day ends, which would lead into the Chuunin Exams.

Which reminds me to write up the upgraded crimson manipulation for Hibiki. Chakra strings my ass - I'm going for the source.

Lol, well, i cant wait ^^

Oh I'm sure you can't. I'll put Sasori to shame.

Well since those guys haven't replied yet, they got kicked, so now it's only us five, @thirteenorphans @Jessica2477 @Timv9 @Yaoi Master Gavin RPing this. So it's up to you guys to decide, should i make a banner for this so that others know that we have a lot of open spots, or no?

@AllThePasta

I think yes, the more the better in my opinion.

Alright, i'll start working on the banner now.

Alright, i made and submitted the banner. Here's what it looks like.

WQjbpvK.jpg

Now i do have to say, that looks better than the banner i made earlier on...

Alright @thirteenorphans i had to take control of your character in order to do all of that. If you don't like that, then i can edit my post so that you can have control over her throughout the entire ordeal. Though honestly, the only thing i did with her was make sure she was knocked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.