Naruto: A Second Chance

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm.... You tempt me so....

And how exactly am i tempting you my cat-like friend? Also, you guys still have to finish your fight XD.

Well its @Jessica2477 's go.

And you're tempting me by going out and finding a tailed beast for teh lulz. Because Hibiki with a beast means he's even more of a beast.

Well, if you want to, then go for it! As long as someone doesn't make a character for a Jinchuuriki theirs a chance you could find an object with a Bijuu sealed inside. Though remember, the older you are when you get one sealed into you, the more likely you are to die during the sealing... The only reason Shizuka didn't was because she's still relatively young. I did a roll for whether she lived or not (Which was a 60% chance for her to die) and she lived.

Alright @thirteenorphans i had to take control of your character in order to do all of that. If you don't like that, then i can edit my post so that you can have control over her throughout the entire ordeal. Though honestly, the only thing i did with her was make sure she was knocked out.
Yeah, I'm fine with it. So now that she hosts the nine-tails, what changes do I need to make on my sheet?

Well, since it's newly sealed she only gets +80,000 Max Chakra, instead of the Full 160,000, BUT, your chakra will increase passively until it reaches the Full 160,000 so if you train to up your Chakra Capacity while it increases, you can potentially end up with over 200,000 Chakra capacity.

You should also put in the BloodLine Section 'Rapid Healing and Regeneration', Small wounds (Likes small cuts) heal in seconds, Medium Wounds (Kunai stab/pierce wounds, Shuriken wounds, large cuts) healing in a few minutes (2-3 minutes), large wounds (Large deep cuts, large impaling holes) heal in 4-5 hours, and Limbs regenerate after 1-2 days.

Also since you didn't start with the bijuu sealed inside of you, you only get half of the stat gains. Meaning she automatically gains +3 Speed, +3 Agility, and +1 Strength, both right now, and when she ninja ranks up and letter ranks up.

Also, in your sheet, you should put 'Bijuu Mode Mastery: 0 Tails', this is how many tails you can use without going crazy and attacking everything in sight.

Also, your character can now access their Mindscape to both train and to talk to the Nine tails, though you don't know his name yet and he hates humanity and you right now. Though you have to take control of 2 characters now, both Kurama and your own character.

Oh wow, had no clue we had a death chance associated with Bijuu.

Well, do you honestly think someone could have something like that forcibly enter their body without exploding their Chakra Coils? It's the reason why Bijuu are sealed into babies, because babies haven't developed Chakra Coils yet, so sealing a Bijuu into them would force their body to create Chakra Coils that can handle a Bijuu's chakra, which in return doesn't kill them, but gives them terrible chakra control and causes them to have more Chakra than normal.

@thirteenorphans i also forgot to tell you, your Chakra Control decreases by 20% because of the sudden increase of your Chakra.

Never thought about it so seriously before.

People normally don't, but watching interviews about Naruto from the Creator and having around 5-6 years of boredom and researching Naruto itself leads to a lot of information to appear.

Incredibly valid. Nyeh, I'll stick with the incoming Eye Magic and Fox Summon of adorbs and rape.

@Timv9 i was about to ask 'With What' but then i remembered the power up i gave all of you.

@Yaoi Master Gavin remember that your body can handle up to 5 (6 if you get 2 different doujutsu in each eye) bloodlines, and even then theres a lot of items i have in mind that can increase your power. All you have to do is explore ^^.

@thirteenorphans alrighty than ^^.

I will explore all the things.

Which means you will try to get all the things! You must do this....

Oh yes... Trust me... I'm having hilarious thoughts with Hibiki.....

Well, with the things i have in mind for items, bloodlines, kekkei genkei, kekkei touta, and summons, i too am having funny thoughts, though mine include all of you.

Nyeh. You think Foxes are tricksy.... Wait til you see Hibiki.

Status
Not open for further replies.