Naruto: A Second Chance

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by sele to join our community. Please click here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm loving my own take on Kakashi's opening exercise.

Gotcha, can't wait to see it^^

@Yaoi Master Gavin yea, Hibiki's proving to be pretty sadistic XD

He's definitely a fun character. Maybe one of my funnest.

Lol kirigakure for the win. Just trying to catch up on the posts before adding mine.

Do we have a list of players somewhere in either thread or quick reference? Cause I can't find one if there is.

Nope, i could edit the OP and make one if you wish?

It might be useful as a reference for who is in which village and such at a glance.

Alright, i'll get started on that ^^.

Cool. I just realized that if anyone wanted to make a character to fill a role, the only ones that are really shown are the kages, and it would be nice to know if a village needed a jounin to make a team.

Alright, added a player list ^^

I suck at figuring out these basic missions. Lol. Think I could get some help.

Well generally basic D-Rank missions you can either just post that you went and completed 1/2/a few and i'll reply with your rewards, or you can do what you did already and head to the mission counter, pick up a mission, RP it, turn it in, and i'll give you the reward for that mission ^^.

I'm thinking about drawing Yoruichi out, his younger version will stay about the same with maybe some minor changes. His older will probably change the most.

I'm thinking about drawing Yoruichi out, his younger version will stay about the same with maybe some minor changes. His older will probably change the most.

If you decide to, I wanna see it!

Lol, can't wait to see it^^, also Jessica, nice drawing Kumiko's cute ^^

I finished the sketch, I just need to coloir it. Btw I know he looks even more girly, I suck at drawing masculine guys in any way.

naruto_oc__yoruichi_senou_by_mizure_chan-d885fmt.jpg

• Love
Reactions: malina and Jessica
I've been wondering, should i make a Character sheet for Kiri, a Jounin, Genin, or Kage one? To balance things out?

Also @Skeie You and Jessica are making me jealous cause i can't draw for my life TT_TT

Status
Not open for further replies.