Naruto: A Second Chance

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, I normally suck at drawing faces, especially the eyes I always mess up, like really bad. I just focused on getting it done rather than getting it perfect though. Think that helped with it.

Also please make a Jounin!

Alright i'll make a Jounin for Kiri, and odd 2 man team though means you and @thirteenorphans will have to do more D-Ranks and work harder in order to do C-Ranks and do Chuunin Exams just so you know, at least until it gets a 3rd teammate.

They both sound awesome, though the Mizukage would make things more interesting. ECCENTRIC MIZUKAGE FOR THE WIN!! (Hopefully.)

Alright i'll make the Mizukage ^^, be prepared when your genin turn in their mission :3, but let me do the CS first XD

Quick note ahead, she's gonna have Kubikiribocho, which means the other 7 swords are in play but are sealed in the Mizukage's Forbidden Scroll, which means that @Skeie and @thirteenorphans your characters will have a chance to gain one of them ^^

26cdFOl.jpg

Name: Reiko Yuki
Appearance: Stands at 5'7", long black hair that stops at her waist. On casual days she wears baggy black pants and a light blue t-shirt. Her training/mission gear are long black baggy pants, a baggy light-blue long sleeved tank top, black sandals, a kunai holder on her left bicep, a shuriken holder on her right leg, and a pack of senbon hidden in her sleeves.
Village: Kirigakure
Ninja Rank: Mizukage (Clan Head)
Bingo Book Rank: A-Rank
First Element: Wind
Second Element: Water
Third Element (Bloodline): Ice
Clan: Yuki
Weapons/Equipment: Kunai, Shuriken, Senbon, and the legendary Blood Drinker sword Kubikiribocho
Family:Mom - Narage Yuki (Deceased) Dad - Mori Yuki (Deceased) Little Brother - Kazaki Yuki (Alive)
Personality: When not doing anything serious like training or anything Kage related Reiko is laid back and nice, thinking of everyone in the village as her children and would do anything for them. But during training/missions/anything combat related or seeing unfair treatment she turns as cold as ice.
Past: Reiko grew up in a troubled home at first, her mother and father ignored her and her little brother, whom she had to take care of, as they were more worried about clan matters then their children. But one day when Reiko was 17 her parents had gone on a mission to one of the lesser known villages and never came back, so since she was of age, as in their clan you had to be 16 to be of age, she became clan head and was given special treatment, hence why she doesn't exactly favor anyone in her clan other than her 9 year old little brother, whom she babies every chance she can get.
Students: Noizumi Shizuka, Yoruichi Senou

---Skills---

Taijutsu: A (Ice Dragon Style) (181% out of 250% to S-Rank)

Ninjutsu: A

Genjutsu: C

Fuuinjutsu: C

Kenjutsu: S+ (Head Hunter Style)

Shurikenjutsu: Skill: 9 Accuracy: 10 Power: 10

These are in the case of a Clan.

Ice Dragon Taijutsu Style: A

Ice Release: Level 5

---Jutsu--- (a Kage can only know the Academy 3, Shunshin and 5 other D, C, B, or A rank jutsu. They can also know an additional 1 S-Rank jutsu. if you want your character to know a jutsu you created please use the Custom Jutsu Sheet first.)

Silencing Technique: (Cost's 2,000 Chakra, Silences a room so that those outside of it can't hear inside.)
Shunshin (costs 600 Chakra and needs at least 220% Chakra Control (read the Chakra Control stat below to understand.))
Kawarimi (cost's 200 Chakra)
Bunshin (cost's 100 Chakra and requires 20% Chakra Control.)
Henge (cost's 50 Chakra.)
S - Dance of the Ice Goddess (Ice Release)(10,000 to cast, 5,000 per Round/Minute to maintain)
A - Demonic Ice Mirrors (Ice Release) (500 Chakra to cast, 250 per Round/Minute to maintain)
A - Great Waterfall Technique (Water Release)(2,000 to Cast)
B - Certain Kill Ice Spears (Ice Release)(1,500 Chakra to Cast)
B - Exploding Water Colliding Wave (Water Release)(1,000 Chakra to cast, Increases in power and size the more chakra is put in)
B - Water Gathering Gorgon (Water Release)(1,500 Chakra to cast)
C - Great Breakthrough (Wind Release)(1,500 Chakra to Cast (increases in strength, range, and power the more chakra is put in.))
D - Hiding in Mist Technique (Water Release) (300 Chakra initially, 50 Chakra per Round/Minute to maintain)
Rasengan - 10,000 Chakra to cast. More Chakra = Stronger/Bigger Rasengan

---Stats---

Strength: 1,292
Speed: 935
Handseal Speed: 540
Agility: 1,110 (encompasses Flexibility and Reflex's)
Intelligence: 903
Knowledge: 666 (different in the fact that this encompasses Basic to Ninja Knowledge, from knowing how certain Clans/Jutsu work to the History of your Village.)
Chakra Control: 142% (in reality your Chakra Control is now 642%)
Chakra: 30%, 1,511,249
Finesse: 941 (how Fluidly you can use your physical Skills like Taijutsu and Shurikenjutsu.)
Stamina: 600
Ryo (Money): 100,000

---Inventory---

-Kubikiribocho
-200 Kunai
-300 Shuriken
-100 Senbon
-183,950 Ryo
-10 Soldier Pills
-20 feet of Ninja Wire
-A Bingo Book
-A Forbidden Scroll
-2 Blueprints
-Normal Owl Summoning Contract (Signed)
-Normal Crab Summoning Contract (Not Signed, plans to give it to one of her students, Most Likely Kaizuri Kaguya)
-Whale Summoning Contract (Signed-Rejected)

Name: Dance of the Ice Goddess
Clan: Yuki
Handseal's: 33
Type: Elemental Ninjutsu
Chakra Control: 70%
Chakra Cost: 10,000 to Cast, 5,000 per round/minute to maintain.
Description: User creates 10 ice clones and summons a large dome consisting of 150 ice mirrors around the target/s. The clones and the user then merge with the mirrors and attack by leaping from 1 mirror to another mirror repeatedly while attacking the target/s with kunai, shuriken, senbon, sword strikes, and if their advanced enough with ice/water/wind release, justu as well.

Last edited:
Yay :D, i rolled a normal summoning contract, though i don't know if i should give her one or not, since she already has kubikiribocho >_<

Alright, if you think i should ^^

Alright everything, including IC, is updated and done. Now just need to wait for a favorable situation in order to appear and take on Noizumi and Yoruichi as her students!

I'll give @Ash Mortis a day or two to respond before I just get my characters to go deeper into Konoha. :)
Just letting you know I'm not dead in this RP, hoho

Well that could also be a chance for @Shoske to show up, cause it's nearing his time limit >_>, keep in mind that your characters forgot to take the hunter-nin masks...

Last edited:
r i g h t .
I'll make an edit, shouldn't be much since it's just one sentence. :P Thanks for pointing that out.

No problem ^^

@thirteenorphans @Skeie do you guys want me to post now or are you going to be making a post on actually arriving?

Status
Not open for further replies.