Naruto: A Second Chance Filler Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neji laughed a little "well Hibiki sensei is well still Hibiki sensei. The same guy he was four years ago just with some new tricks." He looked down and then back up at her. "And me well I've just been training I guess. I Made jounin at 14 and I um recently made the ANBU as a 16 year old. I've kinda been focused on training the last four years which looks like you have as well."

Kumiko's smile widened, becoming a bit brighter to hear all of Neji's accomplishments while a slight pinkish tinge appeared on her cheeks from happiness. The younger twin had thought that maybe Neji would only be a Jounin, but then again she knew better than to underestimate him. "You've accomplished so much Neji-kun, though it's to be expected from a talented shinobi like yourself..." It was then she had another question come to mind, "Do you still plan to become Hokage?" She asked curiously.

Neji blushed a little bit something that didnt happen very often when he started getting praise from Kumiko. Then he heard her question about becoming hokage. "Homages are supposed to be able to protect and save the entire village. How can I become hokage if I can't even save one person." Neji looked at Kumiko.

Her smile fell a bit to see that Neji was giving doubts of himself becoming Hokage, which she assumed it was because of her. "Someone who is respected by Konoha and powerful is who becomes Hokage, yes? That one person won't matter when you are chosen to lead the village. Given your current status, you've must have already saved those who needed you the most and gained plenty of respect." Her smile returned, "Despite my affiliations with Tsuki-san, I still want to see you become Hokage one day. I'm certain Akihiko believes in you as well, perhaps Hibiki and other admirers in the village. Don't let anything stop you from achieving your goal." She finished, the same smile from before gracing her lips. Kumiko was also including herself when she said that he shouldn't let anyone stop him from his goals. Neji was no doubt powerful, and if he beat Tsuki, Konoha would have to pick him as their next Hokage.

Neji blushed and smiled a little bit one of his first genunine smiles in a while. "Thanks Kumiko." Just as quickly the smile dissapered. "I'm going to stop Her Kumiko." Neji looked down as he didn't want to look at Kumiko "even if I have to fight you Kumiko I won't let tsuki go through with her plans I wont. I promised my self that I would stop tsuki and I woild bring you and Akhimo back. I am keeping my promise."

Kumiko smiled in return to Neji though her smile soon fell as well. Once more, the determination he had that made Neji Neji returned, earning a more saddened smile. "I said "Don't let anything stop you from achieving your goal" Neji..." She repeated. Kumiko now had one more reason not to return to Konoha. Neji had to achieve his goals by himself.. The first was defeating Tsuki, and only then would she return to Konoha.

Neji stood there "I wish you'd just come back Kumiko but I know that's not going to happen. There is nothing I can do right now thay is going to bring you back. Just please be careful okay." Neji turned and went back up onto the Boulder and sat down. "I guess you want to go see Akhiko right? He should be at his apartment right now."

Kumiko, instead of leaving for the village, approached Neji who got back on his boulder. "I can't do that... There are bound to be many ANBU scattered around guarding the village. If I try to visit, I'll be spotted and it will be more trouble than it should be..." She turned her gaze to him, "Will you be attending the festival, Neji?" She asked, considering he was out here instead of over there.

Neji laughed a little. "Yeah I should know. There are anbu everywhere keeping guard over the festival. They gave me off today but I don't think I'm going to go into the fesrivsk I've got to much on my mind." Neji turned looking back into the sky. Thinking about everything from his father to Tsuki.

Kumiko kept a steady gaze on him, a part of her wondering why he wouldn't want to go and celebrate a time of peace with his village even after Kumiko assured him that Tsuki wasn't going to attack the village. It was a smart move on her part, because even though the time of the festival seems to be a distraction, the village would always have to keep heavy guard no matter the occasion. "Huh... You don't want to spend the festival with Akihiko and Hibiki? Well, it's none of my business. Your decision is your decision, Neji-kun..." She said, but since Neji mentioned that his father had died, Kumiko probably figured it was because of that.

Shizuka
"Yeah, might see people from all the villages around..." Her eyes lit up when they go to the store... and she had an idea to make this quick. She jumped off of Kai's shoulders and created about ten shadow clones that poured through the store with her. The clones parade through the changing rooms, trying on a number of outfits in a very short time span. The crowd eventually found a red dress that the real Shizuka went and tried on. She came out of the changing room in a red, backless gown and stood in front of Kai before giving a little twirl. "So, how do I look?"
Ayameko

Now, where could that girl have gone... Ayameko was going to have to find where Uzuki ran off to so he could deliver the rest of the packages. He looked around, looked up...she was flying away. Now, however was he going to get her attention? After carefully setting the packages down, Aya cracked his knuckles. The jounin shot a fireball up and away from her, but just in her way enough that she couldn't miss it.​

Last edited by a moderator:
The young woman faltered in her flight. "Shit. What the actual fuck, Aya?!" She screamed down, the giant ball of flame narrowly missing the long ribbon skirt of her kimono. "I swear to fucking Kami I will come down there and kill you!" Uzuki squinted her eyes at him, hissing and flying over his head. She swooped down, quickly finding Aoko's gift, grabbing it, and soaring up to her friend. "Ayooo!" She called.

Reactions: The Dapper Mog
Aoko
Aoko stopped abruptly when the sphere of flame narrowly missed Uzuki. What the hell was that all about? The young woman watched her friend swoop down towards the "assailant" grabbing some sort of package from him before returning to her.

Aoko looked curiously at the package before it was presented to her. The dark skinned brunette brushed the bangs from her face for a moment before taking the package, flashing a smile to her friend, a slight blush forming again.

"You didn't have to give me a gift, Miss Uzuki. I wonder what it is..."

Aoko slowly opened up the box, revealing the dazzling dress within. Her eyes widened as she took in the amazing design. It was perfect, almost as if she had reached into her mind and ripped out the ideal dress. Then again, Aoko wasn't very partial to dresses in general, but something so lovely like this, she could get into that.

"Wow...it's gorgeous! Thank you so much, Miss Uzuki. It's absolutely beautiful. I'll have to wear it for the festival. Maybe with such a pretty dress I could even be brave enough to sign up for an event or two."

Aoko said happily, beaming at the wonderful gift. Small bits of steam escaped from her body, her blush intensifying as she bowed respectfully. She only wished she had something as wonderful to give her her return. Maybe she could repay her with the steam bath? Or maybe during...

Aoko turned bright red, steam seeming to escape her body in a sudden Burst before she regained her composure, giggling nervously before looking at her friend again.

"O-oh don't worry, I'm fine. It's...it's nothing..."

The nervous laughter resumed for a moment before she looked away awkwardly. Why did her mind drift like that? What was wrong with her?! Aoko scolded herself mentally, her complexion completely returned to normal.

"So, anyway...what do you have planned for the festival? I'm going to have some tea and dumplings with my father, but, after that, I have no real idea. I don't even really know what the planned events are."

Her eyebrow raised at the puffs of steam coming off her companion's skin. "Uh.. That isn't.. all?" Uzuki pressed her lips together, taking something out of her boob pocket. It was a hand crafted butterfly pendant on a silver chain. She handed it to Aoko. "As a token of our friendship, here you are." A smile replaced the straight line of her lips. "Hope you like it."

"Now, as far as events go, there will be an open mic, lots of food stands.. I'll be doing some Kabuki style face painting. Might have some contests. Not entirely sure." Uzuki looked down. "Might wanna come back down now." Her wings seemed to disintegrate as she (not so gracefully) dropped down to the earth beside the booty short clad shinobi. "Hello again."

Neji sat there and looked back to Kumiko. "I've jusy got a lot on my mind right now. Also the Anbu can call me in at any time so I'd rather just sit out here on my own and think a little bit." Neji had a lot on his mind Including Kumiko.

A soft laugh left Hibiki at Akihiko's words; he wasn't willing to share Akihiko either.

"Your guess is as good as mine but if yours does have a pair of those short in them... I might just have you wear them all the time with me. Show off that rear of yours."

He laughed again as he slit the last binding on his package. Setting aside the top, he was confronted with red material - the colour of blood he would dare to say. He blinked once, not knowing what it ever was before he ran a finger along it. It was soft and silken, definitely not something for things that weren't a special occasion. Reaching in, he pulled it out and set it on the bed to find there was still weight to the box. This time though, he could tell that there were a pair of boots in the package as well, well-made leather too. Pulling them out, he looked between them and the folded red cloth and then back at the now empty package.

"Surely that's not a single..." he muttered just before he noticed the boots had a stiletto heel that he could swear had actually be fashioned from a kunai.

Holding them up for closer inspection, his initial estimate was right. He set them down with the package beside them before taking the garment in both hands and letting it fall down.

"Uhmmmmmmmm.... Akihiko.... They can't seriously expect me to wear this, can they? I mean.... I know I've been mistaken for a woman before but this.... This is ridiculous...."

Kumiko softly hummed at that, looking up at her former teammate. "Ah, would you like me to leave you be, Neji-kun?" She asked politely. Though if Kumiko left, there was probably a chance that Neji wouldn't meet her again unless he was on a mission.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akihiko blushed at the thought of what Hibiki's face would look to see his boyfriend in shorts. Hibiki seemed to really like his butt, but if they were in Ayameko kind of shorts? Akihiko would never leave the bedroom. He washed off the dripping blood and cleaned himself, looking back to Hibiki and his "outfit". Akihiko covered his mouth to keep himself from laughing, because what Hibiki, the Clan head of Nogitsune, the leader of the vampire clan, wa gifted an outfit no Clan head with self respect would walk out in.

"Wow, are those booty shorts and stilettos?" He asked, walking up to Hibiki to further inspect the outfit. "Well, maybe I got something like that. We can say we lost a bet or something." Akihiko grabbed his package and one of Hibiki's hair kunai then sliced it open. He opened it, and pulled out a men's kimono. Akihiko bit back his laughter, because his outfit was in no way feminine femininelime Hibiki's. It was a grayish blue, the same color of Kumiko's vest during the Chuunin exams and silky to the touch. It looked like it would fit his physique well, which meant Hibiki wouldn't see his butt at all.

"I think Uzuki thought you were a muscly woman.." Akihiko told Hibiki with a grin.

Neji turned and looked to Kumiko. "You are more then welcomed to stay Kumiko. It's up to you what you want to do." Neji sat and wondered what she would do. In all honesty he didn't want her to leave but since if any anbu came at any moment he knew she may decided to get out of the village. He figured that tsuki told her not to stay to long.

Kumiko had come to listen to the festival at its time of peace. She was grateful to Neji that he didn't try to fight or capture her the moment she arrived. He gave her a chance, and they talked. She knew more of her brother, Neji, and somewhat of Hibiki. It was really what she came for, and she was happy. "I'd like to stay longer, if you really don't mind..."

"Hey again Uzuki." He got in close and gave her a hug while he was looking over her... just to make sure he didn't burn her. "I missed, I hope? Just trying to get your attention... I already made the deliveries to Akihiko Uzumaki and Hibiki... the weird blood guy." He looked through the packages again. "Since I'm not sure who most of the remaining ones are for... figured I'd come and find ya." His Sharingan looked up at Aoko. She was from Kumo... that much was obvious. The ninja headbands make that really easy.

"Like..." He paused for a moment and gestured up at Aoko before sticking out his tongue at Uzuki. "Aren't you going to introduce me to your friend?" He jokingly poked Uzuki on the forehead for effect. And he did notice the steam coming out of her... seemed like the perfect opening for a joke he would never get to make otherwise. "She seems hot..." Long pause while he gave her the cheesiest grin he could manage. "...y'know because steam was coming out of her."

Status
Not open for further replies.