Naruto: A Second Chance Filler Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shibua Kurogaki
As if by a trigger phase Shibua appeared as if in a blur right next to the group. "Ah there you are Aoko had to run all over the village just to find you." He handed her three boxes that he got from the shop. Once that was done he looked up and saw Ouka and walked over with a smile, "Greetings Ouka glad to see that you could make it this evening," instead oh a handshake he went straight into a hug, "Hah now with the both of us here the party can really start." After that he put her down and held out his arm waiting for her to take it.

Kaizuri Kaguya
"Dunno guess we'll just have to do the old coin flip." He took out a small gold coin and flipped it in the air waiting to see how it landed, and once it stopped he saw that it was heads. "Left it is then. Off we go Shizu!" He was quite ready to just pick a spot and get started, but the ladies comfort did come first he supposed. After a few minutes of walking he came to a rather safe looking area and allowed her to get off his neck before taking off his shirt. "Well guess I can check fucking in Konoha off my bucket list."

Last edited:
Reactions: The Dapper Mog
Shizuka
"Part of the list to do it in all the main villages? Might be able to make Kumo happen whenever we want..." Shizuka stuck a kunai into a tree as she slowly stripped off her dress while she smiled at Kai. The dress and the rest of her clothing were hung from the kunai quickly as she turned and looked at Kai, wearing nothing but a smile now. The jounin formerly in red slowly walks back over to Kai and gives him a kiss. "Bet we can be as loud as we want out here..."
Ayameko
After mentioning the Raikage, he suddenly shows up to take the insane lady on the clay bird away. That makes it easy. Ayameko just hands the Raikage the package. "Here you go... my little lady Uzuki made this for you." He kept his eyes on Uzuki... just to see how she reacted when he 'claimed' her. The jealousy when he was looking at Aoko was obvious. "Hello Aoko, my name is Ayameko Uchiha. It's great to meet a lovely lady such as yourself." The sharingan was kept on Uzuki, he wanted to see how she reacted to all this.
Ouka
"Well, that was easy..." She grinned nice and big when the Raikage gave her a hug before she kissed him on the cheek. "And here I thought I was going to have to search the village for you... or set off some 'fireworks'." She happily took his arm and continued to give a giant smile. "Come now, Shibua... I've always wanted to get drunk in Konoha. Just make sure you take my clay away when that happens, alright?"

Neji uchiha

Neji listened to what Kumiko said as she said he would need as many PPP as possible if he wanted to defeat tsuki. Unfortunately he knew she was right. Neji knew even though he had gotten very strong after these last four years. He probably wasn't strong enough to take on tsuki by himself. Neji signed as looked back over to Kumiko. "Maybe you are right, but I just don't want people to get hurt from my sister. I know I will have help from others. I also know we will stop her no matter what."

Asura Senju

Asura the hokage walked around his village as he smiled at all the events taking on tonight on account of the festival. Since he became hokage the village had known only peace, but he knew that sooner or latter and probably sooner Tsuki would be making her move against the villages. He knew they had no choice they had to stop her. But for now he would enjoy the festival. As he continued to walk through the village he saw Shibua the raikage and ouka the tsuchiksge together. He smiled as he made his way over to them. That's when he hears ouka talk about having her clay taken away when she got drunk. "Yes shibua I hope you can get that clay away from her before she destroys half my village." He laughed a little bit. "So Shibua and Ouka how are you guys doing? I wasn't aware that we would have 2 other kage coming for the festival but I am very pleased you guys decided to come."

Reactions: The Dapper Mog
Kumiko knew as well as Neji that people were going to get hurt because of Tsuki. He could survive with those precious persons, but that would be at the cost of thousands if not millions of lives. "We are all ninja, Neji. We knew what we were getting ourselves into the day we enrolled in the academy. They made it very clear, and if those people didn't want to end up getting hurt, they wouldn't have become the Chuunin and Jounin that they are now.... You may not want anyone else to get hurt by Tsuki, but it's what they're trained for." She told him. Neji didn't want them to get hurt, but Akihiko, Hibiki, and all of his friends knew what they were getting themselves into. What was the point of becoming a ninja if they didn't want to get hurt for the sake of their village?

Neji sighed as he looked back up into the sky. "I want to save everyone but I know that's impossible. I guess that's a problem of mine huh? Trying to save everyone from everything even though I know I cant, but im still going to try to do it anyway. I guess that would be what I try to do if I become hokage. Trip to save everyone." Neji looked back up into the sky as he could see the lights of the festival off in the distance. He then looked back to Kumiko. "So I'm assuming you know what his training field is right?"

Kumiko wanted to say something, but it was difficult to when she knew that Neji was right. Trying to save everyone was a fatal flaw but a virtue at the same time. The person's heart was in the right place, but in this case, Neji needed to understand that he couldn't save everyone. Not only that, but there were just some people that didn't want to be saved. "Your heart is in the right place, Neji-kun..." She said, nodding a few times at his next question. "I do, which is why I came here."

Neji looked out around the training field, as he remembered the first day that he Akhiko and Kumiko became a team. They came out here and sparred against Hibiki sensei and let's say it didn't end very well. "Yeah I can't believe how long ago it's been already."

Kumiko smiled at the memories of it, looking around the field as she could remember the team being indecisive on what to do and their sensei telling them that they couldn't just take time to try and think of something. Even now Kumiko was slightly embarrassed about her performance as a Genin. "It has been quite a while, I must say... We've all improved and are stronger than ever... Though those Genin times are something to always remember..."

Neji laughed a little as he laid back on the rock looking up at the sky. Remembering all of the training he did with his team and the missions, the chuunin exams and all the missions as a chuunjn jounin and now in the anbu. "Yeah things have definitely changed. I go on a lot more dangerous missions now compared to the ones we did as genin. I remember I always use to complain when we had to find a car or carry people's groceries or those kind of D ranked missions."

Kumiko laughed a bit as well, "Those missions were so dull... I remember the look on Akihiko's face when he tried to tune you out..." It was a face that held many emotions and said a lot (mainly "just shut up and carry the stupid groceries" or "just find the cat"), but honestly, Akihiko hadn't been as kind and patient back than as he was now... They did a lot of those Genin missions before their former sensei could sign them up for the Chuunin exams, which, in no doubt, led to Neji complaining about something. Kumiko listened, though she wasn't sure about Akihiko and Hibiki doing the same...

For obvious reasons, she couldn't ask what missions he did now. It would technically be him disclosing classified ANBU information to a missing nin, and Kumiko didn't want him to get in trouble. "Those dangerous missions sound more exciting than finding cats... Do you do missions with Akihiko or Hibiki, or are you only able to accept certain ones?"

Neji again laughed as he leaned back on the Boulder. "Yeah Akhiko and I kind of had a rocky start to our relationship. We use to argue a lot, but now I consider him one of my best friends." Neji thought back to some of the fights they had with each other which just made him smile. "I don't get to go on manh missions with Akhiko and Hibiki anymore. Every once in a while I get to go in with them in missions that the hokage thinks the three of us with our teamwork would do well in, but most of the time I have my own missions with other ANBU members. Or I go on solo missions. Akhiko and Hibiki have their own missions in the regular troops. Believe me Ahkiko and Hibiki have been on some pretty dangerous missions as well. I know Hibiki could have been in the ANBU if he wanted. Akhiko would absolutely have a chance to make it as well." Neji continued to look up at the sky. "I guess you haven't been on missions have you? Tsuki has just had you training over these past four years."

"Tsuki's training took up most of my attention. The only missions I was a part of were simple or traveling." Kumiko could remember the start of their friendship all too clearly as she answered. Neji's happy and confident attitude completely contrasted Akihiko's personality. More often times her brother would come off as pessimistic, when really he was pointing out the realism of their situation. Akihiko was really more a man of reason than optimism, which was why he ended up fighting with Neji during their Genin years. But now, it warmed her heart knowing that they were good friends. Akihiko only had his sister during that time, and he needed someone there for him when they parted. Which made her wonder, "Neji-kun... Has Akihiko found more friends? Or perhaps another that he can rely on emotionally..?" Kumiko had Tsuki while she was breaking down from the loss of her brother. Tsuki had helped her through it during her time of need, which Kumiko respected her more for. Did Akihiko go to Neji?

Neji sat back up and looked back at Kumiko. "It's funny I think my attitude has changed to be more like akihkos. We'd probably would have gotten along right away if I was like this back then. And yes Akhiko has made more friends. Him and Hibiki have become well really really close. Since I became a jounin and then when Akhiko came back and became a jounin Hibiki treats us as true comrades and friends, not as students anymore. Hibiki and Akhiko have really become best friends. Hibiki has been there a lot for Akhiko."

Kumiko's smile grew, obviously happy about the new information that was given to her. For the past year she had been worried about Akihiko and whether or not he was dealing with the separation by himself. They were both broken, but Tsuki was there to help Kumiko, and the closest father figure she had was Daichi. Akihiko, on the other hand, didn't have anyone at first. She was happy that Hibiki had taken the time to get to know Akihiko and be there for him when he needed someone. It warmed her heart that Akihiko now had a father figure...

At least as far as she knew.

"I wish I could thank Hibiki for being there in Akihiko's time of need... And thank you for being there as well... The separation broke us both, and I know Akihiko returned to Konoha with a broken shell... It takes so long to mend too... I bet now, Hibiki has become a precious person to Akihiko..." A single tear rolled down her cheek yet she continued to smile. She may have joined Tsuki but Kumiko's love for her brother still remained.

"Neji..." She opened her cloak and reached inside, pulling out her Konoha headband. "Will you do me a favor and give this to Akihiko..? To you, these forehead protectors are a representation of where your loyalty stands... But to him and I, it means more than that." She told him. Kumiko would be willing to tell Neji, because no doubt just the sight of Kumiko's headband would bring tears to Akihiko and an explanation.

By now, Uzuki's blood was almost at boiling point. 'What the hell is he doing?' She thought, glaring at him. 'How can he claim me and go back to practically drooling over her?' She restrained herself from hitting him and instead turned to the Raikage. "I uh.." She pauses to compose herself. "I ripped the sleeves off... I didn't think they would fit your arms..." The girl shyly admits, scratching the back of her head. "Anyways, I hope you like it." She turns to walk over to Aoko, carving her path right in front of Ayameko's to make sure he'd notice the way her kimono accentuated the sway of her hips. Her skirt swished to the side as she faced the Uchiha, attempting to get her flirt on as she smirked and winked at him. "So, Aya... Feel like hanging out a bit before all the festivities start?" A playful laugh tugged on the end of the question, successfully adding to the flirty tone the phrase held. Uzuki was getting a tad bit competitive with a girl who wasn't even competing, though she didn't care.

Aoko
The dark skin of Aoko's face took a slightly dark red tint as Aya introduced himself. She certainly wasn't accustomed to being complimented like that. Most of the people in Kumogakure treat her with respect or fear induced kindness. Sure, they were nice to her, but, after a couple incidents when here adrenaline really started flowing, people began to see her more as scary than pretty.

"Well, thank you. It's nice to meet you too, Mister Aya."

When she heard about the sleeves being ripped for her father's outfit, a small pit formed in her stomach. A bad feeling of ominous dread filled her, only to be pushed aside by Uzuki's sudden movement in front of her. Her eyes noted the sway of the young woman's body, but were forced to remain neutral and forward.

Aoko hadn't noticed it until just then, but, she was definitely competing for this young man's attention. It was evident that she was attracted to him, which brought a certain feeling of displeasure to her. What was this feeling? Jealousy? No, of course not. She was better than that...right?

The young woman's expression melted slightly into one of discontent, her face turning so she was looking away from them. At the least, she didn't want to make it apparent that she was even the slightest bit bothered. After all, it really wasn't any of her business. This festival was undoubtedly going to prove interesting. She may have to go and do some dancing here soon to alleviate her budding bad mood.

Her hands fiddled with her fans in her sleeves, prompting their use in either the fight she was beginning to yearn, or the dancing that she would use to calm herself.

Neji looked down at the hand that held kumikos forehead protector. Neji didn't exactly understand her when she said it meant more to them then just where those loyalties side. "Kumiko I don't know if I can do that. If I give this to him. He will know you were here and I'm not sure if he would ever forgive me for not making you stay or telling him that you were here."

"He will be more angry if you told him of our talk tomorrow than tonight... I'm asking you of this favor because I can't step into the village without creating a mess... Please Neji?" She asked of him again. Kumiko was only asking of Neji to be the messenger boy. He could tell Akihiko that he tried to bring Kumiko back but the younger twin repeatedly refused. Akihiko couldn't be angry at Neji for trying, could he?

Neji sighed as he thought about the differet ways Akhiko might react to the headband. "Well why is it so important to you two? Can you tell me that." Neji looked at Kumiko wondering what the answer could be.

Kumiko nodded and took the headband back to look at it. "Very well. As you know, my brother and I spent a great majority of our lives in Amegakure with our father, learning to become ninja in that academy. Neither of us told you this, but when we were in the academy, Akihiko and I were nothing like what we were now." This was the single bit of information that Akihiko and Kumiko didn't tell Neji or Hibiki. But because Neji was close enough to the two of them, he would be able to hear it now. It would be no time at all before Akihiko trusted Hibiki enough to tell him why the Konoha headbands meant a lot to them.

"Before the death of our father, Akihiko was more lively and, well, an idiot. He loved to pull pranks and just... wasn't the Akihiko you know today. If he behaved the way he was before, you wouldn't even recognize him. I was the same way, but not as much as him. He and I never took our training seriously, more often trying to escape the instructor than trying to learn. One day, our father learned about this and talked to us..."

-Flashback-

Akihiko and Kumiko were roughly about the ages of 10, some months before the battle occurred. Their father, Akio, looked down at them with some disappointment in his ocean blue eyes. He received word about Akihiko's and Kumiko's behavior in the academy, which wasn't at all what he was hoping for from his children. The older man pulled up a chair and sat down across from them, his eyes going from Akihiko's then to Kumiko's.

"Why aren't you both taking the academy as seriously as you should be?" Akio asked the both of them, though Akihiko was the one to sigh.

"It's so boring! Learning about all this 'how Chakra works' nonsense, this and this, that and that, blah blah blah! Not like we need to know how it works, just how to use it! Super cool jutsus don't depend on how well I know Chakra, just show me the good stuff! Right Kumi?"

"Right!" Kumiko agreed instantly with her brother, her small and chubby hands in fists and a determined smile on her face.

Akio sighed at this. They had the spirit and the determination to learn, but they were selective about what they chose to pay attention to. "The fundamentals of Chakra is just as important as learning how to use it. You see, different Chakra natures are needed and how it works keeps you from losing a a limb, one or more of your senses, or dying. Your instructors are trying to teach you the importance of it so that you just don't try to learn it without caution."

"Huh? But isn't all Chakra the same?" Akihiko asked his dad, sitting up on the couch.

"No. You've seen me fight before, and you've seen that a great majority of my techniques include water. That's because my Chakra nature is water, and my second nature is wind. I can't learn fire or earth Ninjutsu or else I'll end up seriously injuring myself."

"Wooow... That's really dumb..." Kumiko said and slumped back into the couch, "Learning jutsu itself is hard enough, now we have a limit too? Chakra is Chakra, right? Why can't it just be the same for everyone and everyone can learn jutsu so long as they can do it?"

"That question will be answered in the academy, if you two start paying attention, you'll learn." Akio told the both of them, chuckling softly when the two slumped into the couch and gave a groan at the idea of learning.

"Ugh! Learning... All for a stupid protector! Can't we be just as good without them?" Akihiko groaned, looking at his father again.

"You can, but here's the thing." He removed his own to show it to his son and daughter, "This forehead protector symbolizes your loyalty to the village. It shows that you two are powerful enough to graduate from the academy and are on the path to something bigger in the ninja world. This "stupid protector" is the first step to becoming a great shinobi and kunoichi. Once you get this, you'll be one step closer to achieving greatness." He tied the protector around his forehead again, "Promise me you'll at least try to pay attention, okay? I want you both to grow up and become strong ninja, or at least get a headband... That is going to differentiate you from the regular villagers and a respectable ninja. At this rate, you'll be just another villager in Amegakure. Let me see you wearing those headbands one day. Promise?"

"We promise..." The twins said in unison.

Months later, the two looked over the gravestone with "Uzumaki Akio" engraved into it while their aunt Yoshiko was packing up the last of their belongings to take them to Konohagakure. The heavy, cold rain beat against the fabrics of their umbrellas and the soft moisture of the mud beneath their rain boots. The only warmth the two received were the hot tears that streamed down their round cheeks, dripping off their chin to form with the pure rain water down below. Kumiko's eyes had changed from their beautiful hazel to the metallic purple of the rinnegan. The area around her eyes still somewhat hurt from the sudden adaptation to a new dojutsu her body had to accept, while Akihiko could still be looked at without the other person wondering what was wrong with him.

"...I'm sorry dad..."

Kumiko looked to her brother, a questioning gaze.

"We were so stupid... You were in trouble and we couldn't do anything about it. We never paid attention in the academy, and now... The one time you needed someone there for you... we couldn't help you... We barely know the academy three and can barely use a jutsu without using so much Chakra... We could have saved you, dad... But our incompetence as students... Our stupidity and selfishness created this forsaken path, and you had to pay for it... If we just... I'm sorry dad... I'm so sorry..."

Akihiko reached over and took his sister's hand in his own, Kumiko still listening to his words.

"From now on, things will be different, dad... We'll train harder, we'll work to become the ninja that you want us to become! I don't want to be known across Konohagakure as "The Uzumaki Orphans"! I want our names to bring hope to our allies and fear to our foes! Smiles to our precious people and chills down the spines of our enemies! We'll become the best damn ninja we can be and help bring peace! On your grave, on our lives, and on the headbands we share! ...You wanted us to show you the headbands we earn at the academy, and we can't keep that promise anymore... But the least we can do is use it to remind us of what we're fighting for!"

Kumiko had been looking at the protector after she finished telling the story, running her thumb over the engraving of the Konoha leaf. The whole scene just stuck to her all these years. Not once did Akihiko's words leave her head after that day, and still it stuck to her as clear as day. She couldn't bring herself to cut through the protector and completely cut ties with the village, so instead she just kept it in her cloak. She turned her gaze to Neji again, her rinnegan eye looking at him. "I'm sorry if I bored you, but I want you to give this to him... So he can have a piece of me with him... and to remind him for what he's fighting for." She said, offering him the protector again.

Status
Not open for further replies.