Naruto: A Second Chance Filler Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Now why would I cut my hair? Sure a trim, but cut it? I like it long too much to get rid of it. Besides, having weapons hidden in it is a tactic not many think of. Easy to sneak in and low maintenance. Besides, it keep my hair nice and straight.

"But dancing... It depends. That Uchiha boy from before Ayameko... I've seen him around. Did you know his taijutsu style has a dancing component to it? Other taijutsus have similar rhythms to them. For those who want to specialize in taijutsu, dancing can provides varying rhythms and techniques that can be combined with their styles to produce something better, possibly erratic enough to keep your enemy guessing. And there are some who just want to impress. I'm fairly certain each of the kages knows a few moves - what better way to work on diplomacy than on the dance floor? It's better than the bottom of a bottle of sake."

As Hibiki talked, Akihiko managed to grab a small section of Hibiki's hair and started running his fingers through. Since it was long, it was much easier to grab if Hibiki let him. After the explanation, the older twin gave a small nod of understanding. "Makes sense for the Kages to know a few things, and to incorporate dancing into one's movements. I just don't see why anyone would do it for fun... It makes me wonder, but I guess I'll have to keep that question to myself."

Ayameko
Ayameko smirked. He noticed all of Uzuki's jealousy and the competing for his attention. It was then he came up with a plan... he'd try to get her flustered and jealous over the course of the night, then came the surprise... he walked past Uzuki and gently ran his fingers on her back. "Well, I'm sure we can show Aoko a wonderful time around the village since she's not so familiar with it..." He gave the two girls a smile and offered Aoko his hand a fraction of a second before he offered Uzuki the other one. The gap should just be long enough for her to notice, but not enough for her to get overly annoyed by it. He had all night and he intended to use it. "So, Uzuki, where should we go first?"

She smiled at his touch, then frowned immediately as she noticed who he chose to offer his hand to first. Uzuki refused to take his hand, scoffing at him.

"We will go to my house first, Dork." She spat. "I've got some face painting to do. And I know Yoko would just love some other company." Uzuki walked like a straight up model towards the Senju clan complex, a new element of grace accompanying her aura. A soft breeze blew her bangs out of her face as she turned her head back to bat her lashes and pout her lips mainly at Ayameko. "You coming... or what?"

Aoko
The sudden tension between Aya and Uzuki was becoming somewhat uncomfortable. When he offered his hand to her, Aoko's expression altered, her lips forming a slight pout a she crossed her arms across her chest. In truth, Aya was moderately attractive, but, she wasn't exactly interested in him. Well, not in the slightest, actually. If anyone caught her eye...the thought was pushed from her mind as Uzuki began walking away. She couldn't help but notice the expression she shot Aya, drawing a silent huff from Aoko as she again averted her gaze.

Aoko was beginning to have second thoughts about attending this festival. She adjusted the box in her left hand, holding against her side before walking over her father, noting how he was acting with the woman, whom she had only seen all those years ago. Was there something going on here that she knew nothing about?

"So, uhm, I'm not sure what we're doing now. Do you have any plans, Father?"

Shibua Kurogaki
"Glad to be here Asura, and don't worry I know how to handle this one once she has one too many," Shibua responds with a smile shaking the hand of Asura before pulling him into a hug as well. He then placed him back down upon the ground and accepted the package from Uzuki, "Thank you young one glad to see that my daughter has some really good friends in her life."
He looked at Aoko who then walked over to him, "Well Ouka and I were gonna have a day to discuss possible treaties between our villages," he states not wanting her to know his ture intentions, "But maybe in a little while we can go and have fun at the different events alright? I'll see you in a little bit honey just stay safe and have fun." With that he turns back towards Ouka gesturing for them to move forward towards the festival while waving one last time at group, "So miss explosive what trouble should we get into first this evening."

Kaizuri Kaguya (fading to black after this one)
"Knowing us that part of the list should be checked off shortly then," He replies now turning around and looking at Shizuka smiling at what he saw. He looks at her after breaking off the kiss, "Not like I planned on being quiet anytime soon...ya know unless my mouth is occupied." Amd with that he stopped talking and went straight to work making sure that this would be a night to remember.
Daichi Nara and Amari Kagane
After what seemed like forever Amari put down his recently finished bowl and announced that he was finished. The chef with an adiuble sigh began making up his total and put it around 75,000 ryo with the amount that he had eaten. As he goes to check his pouch for his wallet he remembers that Naka was holding onto their money just to make sure he didn't spend it upon anything stupid, and now he realized he was in a whole lot of trouble. Just as he was about to speak up a hand placed the amount of money owed upon the counter, "Don't worry about this one he's with me." Looking up to see who helped him out Amari smiled with joy as he saw that it was Daichi that helped him out. "Uncle Daichi you made it after all!" he shouts pulling said man into a tight hug which Daichi laughed off while patting him upon the head. "Don't mention it kid what is family for right?" After the little reunion and Amari thanking the chef once more for the food the duo exited the shop ready to hit the streets and enjoy the festival to its fullest."

Last edited:
Shizuka (Also fading to black)
"Definitely looking forward to that list..." She practically fell into Kai's arms and gave him yet another kiss. The things you never do in your own village...
Ayameko
"Well, I guess we'll see you later, Aoko. Uzuki seemed excited to see you again!" He took off after Uzuki and caught back up to her. He was going to try to make her jealous all night since she seemed to be reacting... he was quite certain that she had feelings for him, but he had to make sure before he unleashed his plan. "Fine, Uzuki, I'm coming..." He made sure to gently touch her back and again offered his hand to her. "Never got a proper look around the Senju complex... anything like the Uchiha one?"
Ouka
"Actually, there is something I want to do first. People are on edge around me because of my reputation, so... I have an idea. Be back in a few minutes." Ouka ran into a nearby Inn and got a room. The Kage took her bags in and went to the room. The first thing she did was take her mask off. No one would recognize the somewhat pretty girl as the Tsuchikage since not even her students saw her complete face. After that, she went into her bag and changed into something far more revealing. Tight top, bare midriff, and a skirt with all of her clothes in a bright red. Lastly, she put on her village's headband and tied her hair in a bun. She never wore it because the mask had the village symbol on it. Afterwards, she quietly walked back to the Raikage's side, not saying anything just to see how long it would take him to notice her.​

Uzuki smiled softly at this, lacing her fingers with Ayameko's. "It probably isn't as large and it probably isn't quite as opulent. But other than that, it's pretty much the same." She quickened her pace, arriving at her house in record time. She untangled her hand from her companion's and stepped to the side, grabbing her face paint/makeup.

"Aya-kun..? Would you like me to paint your face? I have the perfect look for you." She asked as a creative light flickered in her unusual teal eyes.

Shibua Kurogaki
"Well at least now I see how beautiful you really are." Shibua says looking at Ouka as she walked back over to his side. Any other person would be surprised to see someone so different walk up to them like this, but thankfully he is not such a person. "Well my lady shall we continue on with our night on the town. I'd suggest that we find a quiet drinking establishment if you don't mind." He did wish to spend the evening with Ouka and take time off later in the day to invite Aoko along so she didn't feel alone.

Ayameko
Ayameko looked over the Senju compound. "It's very... woody. The Uchiha compound always felt unwelcoming to me... cold for a clan of fire. This seems more homey." He gave her a smile as she grabbed the face paint and stood there as he casually leaned against the doorway. He had gotten the answer he wanted, she seemed excited to just be alone with him. He stopped her for a moment and leaned in close to her face while his Sharingan focused on her teal eyes. "I would love to be your canvas, but... I think there is something I wanted to give you first." He reaches his hand behind her back and softly touches her.
Ouka
Well, she had expected more of a shock. "Funny, most people expect I wear the mask and the clothes to hide horrible burns or something..." She looked back at Shibua for a moment. Damn, she wanted a better reaction. "I encourage the view, actually. Makes me seem more... intimidating." Ouka gave Shibua a genuinely happy smile. "Besides, I have a feeling no one else will recognize me now, so let's paint the town red... metaphorically speaking."

Her eyes widened as a cherry blossom blush somehow found it's way onto her cheeks. "Aya-kun I-I.." Uzuki struggled for words before closing her eyes and taking a deep breath. "What is it?" Her heartbeat became sporadic, in a sense that she felt like the organ would burst through her chest if they stayed this close for too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.