Naruto: A Second Chance Filler Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Booty shorts nothing, that's a full length dress. There's even a slit up the side for movement."

He looked over at Akihiko's gift and sighed.

"Seriously? You get something that is at least the right gender but me, I get stuck in a dress. You know what? I'll do it. I'll rock this like no man ever could. And if your cheeks turn the same colour... It'll be a good day.

"Muscly woman.... I don't even have a chest to work with... Most flat-chested woman ever. But you know.... I do have an ass... I'm tempted... Tempted to try it on. Of course.... That's after a shower....

"Does Uzuki really think I'm a cougar?"

Akihiko rolled his eyes. He had never been enticed by a man in a dress, though that could change today for all he knew. The Uzumaki felt the fabric, smiling at the silky touch of it. It brought back good memories and would make his hair and eyes stand out in comparison to the kimono. He was going to look good...

"I don't know. She could have made a mistake, or she really thinks that you'll look good in a dress. Either way, this is a very nice thing considering Uzuki didn't have to and doesn't talk to us all that much. You need to bandage me after the shower. You made me bleed, your responsibility."

"I made you bleed? You'll be bleeding a bit more before that."

The crimson-haired ninja grinned the same shark's tooth grin that Akihiko had seen many times before.

"But I'll make sure you're cleaned up," he said, just before he ran his tongue over his lips. "Now then, should we finish what we started before we shower or should we wait and see what happens later?"

Akihiko grinned a bit, seeing that shark tooth smile the older twin had come to know and adore. When one got past the sharp teeth, it was actually kind of charming. At least to the Uzumaki. "Hmm, shower first. If tonight goes well we can finish what we started." He promised the other so that Hibiki would have something to look forward to after wearing his new dress and stilettos.

Neji looked over to Kumiko. "If you want then yeah you can stay. I doubt any of the anbu will come out here and if they do I'll handle it. I know I'm not going to get you to come back tonight and there is no reason to fight so let's just talk." Neji sat there and looked at her.

Kumiko nodded once in appreciation to Neji's kindness. Thankfully he hadn't chased her off or even tried to fight her once. It made Kumiko happy... Instead of sitting on the boulder next to Neji, she stood her large scroll upright and used it as her own chair. It was tall enough for her to see Neji and Neji to see her, yet far enough to not cause any discomfort or invasion of personal space. "Thank you Neji... For not chasing me away or running off to tell the Hokage of my presence..."

Kaizuri Kaguya
Kai was at the moment watching as all the many Shizukas ran around trying on any dress they found. Finally they found this very pretty red dress that the real one picked. "Like I want to fuck you endlessly for the rest of the night." Just to put emphasis on the phrase he got within only inches of her face while looking at her with his usual expression, "But then again I can always do that right?" Without any hesitation he kissed her forehead and went to go pay for her newly found clothes.

Neji laughed a little. "There wouldn't be much point to that now would there." Neji looked down and then back up at her. "So Kumiko tell me about what tsuki has done these past couple years how much stronger has she gotten?"

Kumiko thought about Tsuki's training. Tsuki-san said that too much disclosure of her true power could be troublesome, so Kumiko tried to sum up Tsuki's progress without giving away too much information. "She has definitely made quite a bit of progress the past years. Perhaps as much as you. I cannot give away too much, but I can assure you she will be your toughest challenge ever... You have a chance at defeating her, but you will need help." Neji wanted an idea of her strength, did he not? Kumiko also needed him to understand that Tsuki's power greatly exceeded Neji's if he fought alone. She would destroy him if he tried to be noble and try to challenge her without his comradea. But if he fought alongside those he cared for, then he had a chance. It was Tsuki's second goal for Neji to kill her with his friends, so Kumiko wanted to at least let the option be known.

Neji listened to what Kumiko said and none of it surprised him. He thought about it. He was going to stop her and he was going to try and have the least amount of people involved as possible. Neji didn't want people he cared about to get hurt because of HIS sister. This was something he felt he needed to overcome on his own. Older sibilings are sometimes there as obstacles for the younger sibilings to overcome and tsuki was definitely a huge obstacle that he had to overcome. "I don't want to get people involved if they don't have to be."

Shizuka
Shizuka smiles in close when Kaizuri is talking to her. She takes her hand and gently rubs his shoulder with it. "Promises, promises..." She gave Kai a large smile. "Though, we might keep up the entire hotel..." She followed him over to where he was paying, and her hand gently rubbed his lower back by his butt. "Or we could sneak out to one of the unused leaf training grounds tonight... take advantage of the beautiful weather and the clear sky." Shizuka leans closer to Kai, resting her head on him. "What do you think of that plan?"

Kaizuri Kaguya
"Well if you would like then I say why not." Kai replied patting her on the head while handing off the ryo needed for the dress. Once again he placed her on his shoulders while walking out of the store clearly excited for the night before him. "Let's get there quick so that we have time to participate in the events later, but knowing you that might just happen tomorrow." After that line he had to stop and ask for directions a few times after receiving shoddy directions from Shizkua towards their destination.

Kumiko pursed her lips at that answer. Sje just said he would need help... If he tried to take down Tsuki all by himself or with as few people as possible, then it would work against him rather than in his favor. "If you face her with as little people as possible, then you and those few people are going to be defeated swiftly, Neji. It's noble that you don't want to get others involved if they don't need to be, but you must be realistic here... You need as many people as you can get on your side."

"Trust me, tonight is going to be going very well," Hibiki said, slipping out of his boxer and grabbing Akihiko's ass on the way to the shower. "Now get in here so I can take care of the marks I left on your back."

After drying Akihiko thoroughly after their shower, Hibiki had his hair tied behind him as he wrapped bandages around his boyfriend's chest and shoulders. At this stage, it was more to keep them healing and from being infected than soaking up blood; he had a tongue for that.

"So, you think we're gonna wind up dancing tonight? That dress is begging for it," he asked. "And you know how well I move."

Uzuki returned his hug, then blushed becoming very self conscious as soon as the Uchiha had mentioned the words "friend" and "hot". It was kind of a surface secret that the young woman had developed some sort of feelings for her team mate, so of course hearing him say that made her heart drop like a pin in a silent room.... until she realized it was just a lame joke. She groaned, putting her hands on her hips and growling at him. "Ha. Ha. Very. Fucking. Funny." The anger and hint of jealousy was quite evident. It was obvious that Aoko had grown a hell of a lot more than her, even enough to be considered sexy and mature now. And everyone was aware of how beautiful she had become, no doubt.

Her uneasy gaze shifted over to said girl, scanning over every detail of her body- from the few stray hairs on the tip of her head to the specks on dirt spotted like nature's glitter on her shoes.

Zuki cleared her throat. "W-well.. anyways.. the last package.. It's for the Raikage. We've got to.. umm.. find him."

Reactions: The Dapper Mog
Akihiko looked himself over now that he was bandaged up. There were too many times that Hibiki had to wrap the roll around his torso. He just didn't know how to keep his teeth to himself, but the Uzumaki wasn't complaining. Though the idea of dancing made him tense.

"If you don't mind me not knowing, sure." Akihiko responded. The older twin never learned to dance because it didn't provide any purpose. But now, now he could see why everyone needed to know at least the basics.

"Please, it's not that difficult. Music is just a different battlefield; instead of weapons and jutsu, you're simply moving. You move the way it makes you move. And if you're with someone, you have to decide whether to lead or follow. And it seems like I might be leading. Of course, that's if there even is dancing. We could just get to go around and enjoy ourselves."

Hibiki smirked, running his fingers through Akihiko's messy hair and picking out tangles as he did.

"You know, now that I'm thinking about it, I think it's the hair. Long red hair - it has to be a woman. I'll just have to give it to them. I've got the figure to pull it off."

Akihiko relaxed under Hibiki's touch, letting do as he wanted to his hair. The only time his hair was tamed and compliant was when wet, so it didn't surprise the older Uzumaki when there were tangles despite brushing it out.

"Most likely, that hair of yours can pass off as feminine if you tried. Hope you don't cut it though, I really like your hair. By the way, what's the point of dancing? Fighting keeps people alive, dancing isn't really... useful, is it?" He asked the other, looking at him a bit questioningly.

Ouka Nanane
Everyone was going to be there, they said. What kind of party was it going to be without the Tsuchikage? NONE AT ALL. A bird made of clay landed in the middle of the city next to Uzuki and Aoko. "Well, well, well... look who it is... weren't you two in the Kage booth so many years ago?" She gave Uzuki a large grin and pet the clay bird with her hand. "Now, I've come to meet the Raikage... do you all know where he is? And do you know if there is going to be fireworks tonight? If not, I'll just have to supply my own."
Shizuka Koizumi
Shizuka gently rubbed Kai's head as they found where the training grounds were. "Well, don't blame me if my directions are terrible I've never been here before and I'm kinda focused on what we're going to be doing." She was running her fingers through his hair and smiling. "So, how do we know which one to pick?" No one except some sort of extreme introvert would be out training today.​

Aoko
Aoko watched Uzuki drop back to the ground, and decided to hover for a few more seconds as she replaced the gift back in its box. The young woman then noticed the male she had retrieved the item from had approached her. Slowly, she lowered to the ground, her calm and regal composure returned.

Aoko nodded and bowed briefly to the newcomer, then offered her hand.

"Hello. My name is Aoko. Any friend of Miss Uzuki is a friend of mine."

She said politely, her smile broadening. If she didn't know any better, she'd think that Uzuki had been checking her out. Her azure eyes met her friend's before returning to the newcomer. When Uzuki mentioned the Raikage, Aoko beamed, glancing over to her friend.

"That's easy. Father is right over here at this tea shop. No doubt enjoying some dumplings in peace without me around to bother him."

Aoko added with a quiet chuckle, her fingers covering her mouth slightly as she fiddled with her piercing.

"I could take it to him. Or, if you'd rather, we can walk over there together."

Status
Not open for further replies.