Naruto: A Second Chance Filler Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaizuri Kaguya
Kai actually gave a little bit of a laugh at her response enjoying the feeling of her rubbing his head after being struck in the spot. He looked over to the people she pointed out and wondered just how many important figures would be showing up especially if the Raikage had come to visit. "I dunno be kinda cute on you just with little foxes instead of fans," he replied looking at the boy with the short shorts that just had to be uncomfortable. He finally came upon a store and stooped down near the window so that Shizuka could get a good look, "Find the most expensive one and i'll pay for it. Its my little way of saying i'm sorry." Saying this he just quietly looked at her reflection in the glass as his thoughts went towards the ring in his pocket, "Today just might be the day after all."
Amari Kagane
Currently an entire resturant was watching as this boy who had just walked in began to eat bowl after bowl of ramen like a bottomless pit. As another bowl was dropped into the large stack, which was now at least 30, Amari looked up with that bright smile of his, "Another bowl please if you wouldn't mind." The cook looking a bit worn out couldn't say no to a happy customer and began making him another bowl as some people started making bets to see how much this kid could eat. "See kid I told ya I was right about this place having great ramen. Like I always say the nose knows, and mine knows great food right off the back." Amari just gave a small nod of as the next bowl was passed in front of him and in a flash he began to tear into this one as well. "I should bring Naka here i'm sure she'd love this place."

"Eh..." the older jounin shrugged. "You heard him. He was looking at my precious Aki. I just had to come over and put a stop to it. But I wouldn't have come over naked - that would mean showing off what you and you alone get to enjoy. And I don't think either of us are willing to share."

He smiled and pulled Akihiko closer to him.

"Besides, it's not like anyone would believe him. He's not called 'The Shame of the Uchihas" for nothing. Buuuuut.... Did you see what he was wearing? I honestly don't know what to do if that's what's in our packages. Well.... I know what to do if it's in yours. You would be keeping those shorts."

Looking at his package, Hibiki took a strand of hair and followed it all the way down to the tip where a kunai was hidden within. Using the knife, he cut open the binding on the box.

"Any guesses as to what's in yours?"

Aoko
Aoko watched Uzuki as she showed off her grown up features. The further she went, the slightly darker a shade of red that her face turned. The young brunette rose a finger to her lips, her fingertip touching them softly as a fit of nervousness overtook her.

"Well, I mean, I didn't think it would have been really appropriate to mention those things...I guess I myself have too, right?"

Aoko's voice caught as she glanced down at her own body, noting the now well developed curves and fairly tight fitting outfit she wore. She hadn't taken much into account how much her body had matured. She was ripped from her mind when her friend touched her piercing, prompting her to lean her head back slightly, the blush slowly fading.

"Oh, this? It's a labret piercing. My father allowed me to get it when I successfully passed the Chuunin Exams. My father tends to uh, ignore my femininity a bit, and, well, this was one of the few times he really let me acknowledge it. Anyway, don't you think it looks cute on me?"

Again, Aoko smiled warmly, her eyes briefly wandering about her old friend's new physique.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kumiko listened to Neji, though a part of her did believe him that what Tsuki was doing was a bit too far. That part of her was hidden away underneath the 4 years of influence Tsuki had on her. She didn't move as Neji came closer to her. Instead, she shook her head and covered her ears to keep from listening to what Neji had to say. "They did have a choice! They had a choice! They chose to do nothing! Tsuki-san suffered for it! Tsuki-san is doing nothing wrong!" Kumiko softly exclaimed back to Neji, trying to make both herself and Neji believe what she was saying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akihiko's cheeks darkened against his will, the blood seeping from his wounds reminded him that he needed to clean up. However, he was pulled in closer to Hibiki which prevented him from really going anywhere. "You know I don't like sharing if it's something that matters to me... I don't know why Uzuki would make him an outfit like that, but if it's in mine... I'll keep the shorts for special occasions. Only special occasions." He stated and pulled away from Hibiki so that he could clean off the blood and wash his hands. "Hopefully not something like the Uchiha's. Could you open mine for me?"

Neji grabbed Kumiko's arms from her ears and held them as they looked at each other eyes to eyes. "I know she suffered, she has been through pain that no one really including myself will ever know, but what she is doing is not how to solve this. She's going to kill innocent people who had nothing to do with what happned to her. If you're with her then you're going to be apart of killing all of those innocent people." It looked like Neji was going to tear up but he held his tears back. "I don't want you to leave Kumiko I don't want you to go with her I don't want to have to fight you. Please just come back to the village please."

Kumiko's hands were taken away from her ears, forced to listen to Neji as he tried to speak against his sister once more. Kumiko was still quite a bit shorter than him, so she had to look up to meet him eye to eye. She could tell he was hurt, and that Neji really wanted her to come back to Konoha. But why should she, when Konoha was one of the reasons Tsuki's goal was to destroy the main villages. They could have done plenty to help Tsuki, but they chose not to. They let it all happen to her and she didn't even get an apology... Kumiko swallowed the lump in her throat, clenching her teeth tightly together as she thought of her words. "When Tsuki-san receives the justice she deserves... I will come back to Konoha willingly and be handled like some animal..." Her eyes tearing up again, "I have not done anything against Konoha Neji-kun... But if I return now, they will arrest me as though I were Tsuki-san herself..."

Neji looked down at her their eyes meeting as he let go of her arms knowing there wasn't really much he could say to her. "If Tsuki completes Her goals there won't be a konoha to return too Kumiko, and at that point who knows Akhiko and I will probably be dead if she completes her plan. Im going to stop her Kumiko whether youre with me or against me I will stop her. I'm not going to let her destroy innocent people's lives. I love my sister very much but I can't sit around and let her do this. Especially after she took away the person I fell in lov." Neji stopped right befofe he was about to finish his sentence. He looked down at the ground and then back at her "especially after she took away someone I really care about. I will stop her even if I have to give my life protecting the people I care about."

"I think you're gorgeous." She giggled. "I mean.. it looks gorgeous. Sh-shut up, you know what I mean." An awkward silence ensued before a sudden thought came to her. "Shit, man. I forgot I made you something!" Another thought smacked her in the face. "Aaand Ayameko has the stuffs. Cool beans. I didn't think this through." She returned her clothing to its rightful position and scanned the area. "Where is the doofus?"

Reactions: The Dapper Mog
Kumiko didn't want to listen to the words Neji spoke. She didn't want to hear the truth be told to her, despite her current mindset making her believe that the truth about Tsuki were actually lies. Kumiko was about to tune out what he said and pretend she didn't hear him. Though as Neji went further, her body stilled and the younger twin gasped softly. What was he saying? What did Neji just say, but chose not to finish? "W-What..?" She asked again, wanting him to repeat him that one line he chose not to out of everything.

"I care about you a lot Kumiko a lot more than you even know and you jusy can't go back to tsuki. Okay you can't. My sister is going to destroy everything and then what when she's done! Do you think she's just going to let you come back. And even if she did there would be nothing for you to come back too. Akhiko would be dead Hibiki would be dead I would be dead if tsuki gets what she wants."

Aoko
A quiet chuckle escaped Aoko's lips when Uzuki blundered with her words. The compliment was certainly appreciated. Her pasture returned to normal as she observed Uzuki looking around for her friend, whom she had apparently left the gift with. How thoughtful of her. The brunette suddenly wished she had the ability to create something nice for her friend in return.

Aoko's skin felt warm. She hadn't realized that in her nervousness het body has begun to steam slightly. The cooler more visible gas leaking briefly from her pores was a little embarrassing, but, she had gotten fairly used to it happening whenever she was excited or nervous.

"A-a gift? Miss Uzuki, you didn't have to. I don't have anything for you..."

Aoko's voice paused briefly as the steam again rose a bit from her body. This gave her a simple and hopefully efficient idea for a return favor.

"I know! How about I...treat you to a nice steam bath later? They're very relaxing, and we don't even need a hot spring."

Aoko added with a quiet laugh, a faint tint of red forming on her cheeks again at the wandering thoughts her mind approached. She hoped that her offer wasn't too forward or embarrassing or something.

Kumiko stood there, clenching her teeth and once more swallowed the lump in her throat. Her gaze fell to the ground, but soon her eyes turned back up to him. "No... I have a say... I won't let her hurt you, or Akihiko, or Hibiki... Her intentions are to destroy the main villages, I can't imagine her killing you or thosw beloved by me, Neji-kun... Tsuki-san is not as heartless as led to believe..."

Neji just stood there and looked at Kumiko and sighed. "She's really got you believeing that. She told me that she would hurt me if I tried to stop her goal. If she would do that to me her little brother you think for one second that she wouldn't do that to akhiko?"

Neji sighed as he was starting to get upset. Nothing he was saying was getting through to her. "Kumiko you're going to do what you want to do. I can't change your mind."

Her steady gaze kept on him. To Kumiko, Neji's words were contradicting everything Tsuki told her over the four years she's spent with her. Kumiko knew how much she loved Neji, but she also knew how much Tsuki wanted her goal. "You're also a precious person to her Neji-kun... She's made a decision to get the justice she deserves... You are choosing to be in the way of her desires... She told me she loves you very much Neji, but she also loves her goal... In the end I don't know what she'll do, none of us can predict it..." She said as to avoid from saying whether Kumiko was going to stay or leave, "But, may I ask you a few things Neji..? About what I missed during those years..."

Kumiko was too wrapped around these new ideals to choose to stay in Konoha. She knew she would be arrested on sight by ANBU. Neji would get in trouble for not saying anything sooner... It would be a giant mess if Kumiko were captured.

Neji listened to what Kumiko said. He knew that Tsuki cared about him but he also knew that she would take him down if it meant he would stop her goal. "Well what do you want to know?"

Kumiko thought about it briefly, "Well... What happened when Akihiko returned to the village?" She asked, hoping Neji would tell her. She missed her brother dearly, but for obvious reasons she couldn't visit him.

"That sounds great, honestly. Follow me real quick. We need to go get your gift."

Uzuki summoned her little bug friends, forming them into wings so she could fly around and move faster. She was showing off a little but, meh.. There's no harm in that. "Well, hurry up." She said, flying off to find Ayameko.

Aoko
Aoko was glad to hear her friend accept her offer. It'd be something nice the two of them could do and just relax. She herself definitely needed that after all the training she'd been doing. Aoko watched with wide eyes as her friend manipulated a swarm of insects, forming wings that allowed her to take to the sky. It was rather impressive.

"Nice, Miss Uzuki. Don't worry, right behind you."

Aoko replied politely, forming a handseal before she slowly began to levitate from the ground, moving upward until her chakra was at a suitable rate. From there, she took to the sky after her friend, her arms at her side as she flew through the air seemingly unaided. Her mind raced, wondering what her best friend had for her.

"Well it took a little time for everyone including me to trust him again, but soon enough he regained everyone trust. He told us everything about what tsuki and you have been doing. Thats how I know you have the sharingan now even though you cover it. I well I haven't been there for him that much which I feel bad about luckily. Hibiki has been there for him non stop they spend a lot of time together now. Your brother has also even become a jounin in the village. Someone the leaf really counts on to help protect the village."

Kumiko's face visibly brightened with happiness to hear that her brother regained everyone's trust and became a Jounin, which meant he was more respected and most likely more powerful. A small smile spread along her lips. "I cover the Sharingan because I only use it when there is going to be a battle or I am cautious... I promised I wouldn't cause harm Neji, covering it helps assure I'm going to keep it...What about you and Hibiki? I just want to hear what you've done socially or anything about yourself." She asked this time. Kumiko wasn't trying to gain intel or anything for Tsuki, which was why she indirectly asked to leave out the training.

Status
Not open for further replies.