Naruto: A Second Chance Filler Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ayameko
Ayameko peeked around the boxes to see this... shirtless boy at the door. "Is this how you greet all your guests? Because that's what I call a warm welcome... RAWWR." He used his Sharingan to look over Akihiko. He had barely met him a few times... mostly when he was out of his way annoying Neji. He didn't even try to hide that he was scanning over every inch with those Uchiha eyes of his. Every little detail was poured over, and then he noticed all the bite marks. They seemed quite fresh. His hand reached around the guitar and fumbled for the package. "Akihiko, right?" He grabbed the one for the Uzumaki and handed it over. "Uzuki made festival outfits for everyone. As you can see, I'm already wearing mine." He gestured at the booty shorts and did a quick spin, just to show him how little he was wearing at the time.

"Neji was being a total Uchiha about his..." He reached into the stack and grabbed the one for Hibiki. He wasn't as familiar with his clan's compound. They were mostly creepy. "Looks like she made one for your team leader... know where I could find Hibiki?" The sharingan paused on the bite marks again. They were very fresh. And the Nogitsune had a blood-drinking reputation. Nope. No way he was getting THAT close to his teacher. Even though he was sure Asura gave the best wood in the village. He made sure to never repeat that joke out loud. "So... uh... who or what was biting you? Sorry, been bugging me for a minute."

Neji sat in the Boulder continueing to look up at the sky as he heard the sounds of the festival all the people enjoying the festival and the peace that he leaf village have had for a while now. Neji sighed as he knew that would not last for long. As long as tsuki was out here he knew she would becoming eventually and probably sooner then later. It had been four years since the chuunin exams and tsuki must have almost been ready by now to start her plan. That was all Neni had really thought about these last four year, becoming stringer so he could stop tsuki no matter what even if it meant losing his life. He was not going to let her hurt the people he cared about. He felt awful about what happned to her he really trurly did and he did truly love his sister, but he would not let her destroy and kill for revenge. That was a reason Neji wanted to become hokage to make sure things like that never happned again. Neji had also made a vow he would try and save Kumiko and Akhiko if he could but he also knew that he would possibly have to fight and kill them as well if tsuki had corrupted them to much.

Luckily for Neji Akhiko was able to come back on his own acord he was able to escape Tsuki and made his way back to the leaf village. Neji tried to be there for him as much as he could, but Neji had'nt done a very good job with it which made Neji feel bad, but luckily for him Hibiki had been there for Akhiko like how Hibiki had been there for Neji over the last couple of years. Neji sensed a chakra coming towards him but just stayed looking up into the sky, he had felt this chakra befofe it was a lot different then the last time he felt it, but it was still a little similar. Neji then heard e voice he hadn't heard in a while again different but still a little similar. "So you've returend have you? Tsuki send you to take care of me now so I don cause her any problems?" Neji turned activating his Eternal Mangkeyo sharingan as he looked towards the direction that she called from.

The first thing that caught his attention was not the Uchiha eyes, or the bathrobe like shirt with two Uchiha clan symbols covering where his nipples would be. It was the shorts he was wearing; the borderline underwear shorts that was way too short for any ninja of either gender to be wearing. The older twin simply looked at him, and a faint reddish hue of a blush came onto his cheeks. He was more embarrassed by this Uchiha than flattered by what classified as a flirty comment. And what made it worse on Akihiko, was that this guy was obviously checking him out with his Sharingan. He had no shame in his actions, did he?

"Yeah, I'm Akihiko... You're that Uchiha that went out of his way to embarrass Neji, aren't you?" He asked, though he knew he was right. No one else went out of their way to do so except him.

That's when Ayameko went on about Uzuki making the festival outfits and spun, Akihiko getting more of an eyeful than he needed. "Thanks... Tell Uzuki thanks for the outfit.." He said and took the outfit, the inevitable question came and his cheeks darkened a bit, though his tanner complexion made it more difficult to see. Akihiko was good at hiding many things, but Hibiki's biting was ruining that. "That, well..." What the hell kind of excuse could he give this guy?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kumiko was acknowledged, though Neji didn't seem to move from his boulder. The younger twin didn't want to provoke a fight or draw attention. She just came to speak with him. Kumiko had her scythe sealed in a large scroll she kept strapped to her back, which she only took out if it was absolutely necessary. By Tsuki's order to avoid all battles unless she had to engage.

"Neji-kun I'm not here to fight you... This is Konohagakure's time of peace, which myself and Tsuki-san can respect. I am here to listen to the festival... and possibly get updated on what Akihiko, Hibiki, and you have done... I promise I won't cause harm..." She told him, not moving from her perch. She didn't know if Neji was going to try and fight her, or give them a chance to talk after 4 long years. Kumiko may be fighting alongside her new mentor, but that didn't mean she was a different person. Her ideals were different but her personality hadn't changed.

Neji sat there as he contiuned looking at where Kumiko was perched. Neji had the very powerful Amaterasu blade strapped onto his back. "You won't cause harm? You think you could cause harm to me so easy Kumiko? Also how is the sharingan treating you? I know you and tsuki traded an eye for an eye." Neji sat there and didn't really know what to think. Why had she come here and why would tsuki let her come alone? None of this really made any sense. Neji wanted to see why she was here. "So you're really just here to see how we're all doing? Really that's what you're here after leaving four years ago."

Kumiko didn't move nor did she flinch. If anything, this was the type of behavior to be expected from Neji. She had been gone four years and was fighting alongside his sister, who was trying to destroy the village Neji wanted to protect. The Uzumaki girl sighed softly, not moving because then Neji would think she was really trying to pick a fight with him. "I'm serious Neji-kun. You were incredibly strong during the Chuunin exams... I know you can beat me if you tried... But I also know Akihiko would never forgive you if you killed me." She said to him, a tone of hurt lacing her voice as she spoke. "I can explain to you why I fight by Tsuki-san's side... If you will let me speak to you person to person. I promise you I won't do anything to hurt you..."

The only reason that Hibiki had even bothered to pull on his boxers was in case whoever it was decided to come in - the last thing he wanted was for them to barge in on him naked. Sitting on the edge of Akihiko's bed, he listened to the conversation, not really recognizing the voice but understanding what was said and he wasn't really amused. Getting up, he padded quietly up behind Akihiko, out of sight from either of them. Of course, whoever it was had seen the bite marks that Hibiki had left upon his lover and was getting curious.

"That would be me," he said, speaking up for the first time from behind Akihiko. "Akihiko's last mission had a few rogue ninja who used poisoned weapons and he was just starting to feel a bit off so he asked me to use my particular... gifts to clean out the poison. Besides, he knows I like the taste of his blood and what's a few pints between friends?"

As he said this, his hand reached out across Akihiko's waist, his fingers trailing over the curve of the Uzumaki's ass before coming around to the other side of Akihiko's waist. The crimson-haired jounin pulled Akihiko in closer and smiled. It was a subtle gesture that Ayameko would probably notice but too subtle for him to make a big deal out of it. At least effectively so.

"But it's lucky for you that I happened to be here taking care of Akihiko. You said you had a festival outfit for me? I imagine someone leaked out my measurements to my fan club for a few Ryo...."

His eyes looked over Ayameko, not betraying what he felt. They lingered on the Uchiha's shorts and the thought crossed his mind that Akihiko might just look fantatic in a pair.

Well, that would explain why he was shirtless. What that didn't explain to the Uchiha was why Hibiki was almost naked. He was going with not asking at this point. "Fan club? Damn. All I have is the growing list of Uchihas who want me to change my family name... started with my parents, but I think half of them are on it by now. There is also the list to kick me out of the village, but I think that one is just my parents." That list was getting rather long after the incident where he released a bunch of pigs in the Uchiha compound numbered 1 to 213, but there were no numbers 12, 63, 117, or 211. He tossed Hibiki the outfit from the stack. "That saves me a trip."

And that's when he started looking through the packages. He was going to have to talk to Uzuki since he was sure most of these people were only coming to the village to visit. He flashed the two partially naked men a grin. "And yeah, I like to embarrass most of the Uchihas and some of the Senjus... very serious clans that need it. It's only a few Senjus that came down with a case of the Uchihas; I just have to keep it from spreading."

Neji completelt turned his body to face the area Kumiko was talking from. "Fine come down here and talk to me person to person then." Neji still was upset with the choice she made but to be honest he wanted to see her in person, he wanted to see what she looked like now. He missed her a lot and would do anything right now to stop her from leaving again.

It was true and obvious that Hibiki had a fan club. He could have sworn he saw a few of them try to sneak into Hibiki's apartment one time.. Akihiko was sure to gain many people that disliked him if they found out that Hibiki was in a relationship with someone much younger than him. Then again, he didn't care.

Out of Ayameko's sight he could feel Hibiki's fingers trace along the curve of his ass before "subtly" pulling him by his side in a "friendly" way. Akihiko was dying on the inside from embarrassment. Two half naked men in front of the one Uchiha that was bound to share this information either willingly or by mistake. Dammit Hibiki.. Why couldn't he have gotten fully dressed first then come to them!?

He could imagine why the Uchihas weren't a big fan of this guy. Embarrassing them for the fun of it wasn't going to bring him much respect.

"I can see why you stand out from the rest of them." Akihiko commented simply. Out of all of the Uchihas he had met, Neji included, this one was by far the happiest and most... "unique" out of all of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kumiko thought about it briefly, but then decided to do so. She dropped from her perch and stepped forward, revealing herself to Neji. She could see just how much he had grown, because she almost didn't recognize him. Kumiko herself had matured physically, though it wasn't visible due to the cloak she wore. She stayed where she was, "You've grown, Neji-kun.." She commented to him softly.

Daichi Nara
While she was spilling her guts out Daichi took out a cigarette and lit it with his personal lighter. Finally when she was done he looked at her while she asked him for her name, "The name is Daichi Nara its a pleasure to meet you young one." And with that final little greeting he got up and decided it was best to get away as he saw the Raikage coming in this direction, but stopped for a few seconds. "Its too early for you to harbor such ill thoughts. Your still young enjoy yourself and leave such worries to us adults alright." After a little laugh he then begins to walk away into the crowd with a smile upon his face.
Shibua Kurogaki
"Alright but let's eat quickly so that we can start with that scouting, and who knows we might get some bonus items for me being the Raikage." He followed her gaze towards the bench watching the girl that he remembered from the exams all those years ago. "Hey isn't that your friend? Why don'y you go speak with her while I grab us some tea and sweets alright." Not waiting for her answer he walked inside of the tea shop and stood in line waiting to have his order taken.
Kaizuri Kaguya
He smirked watching as she walked out soaking wet, but then made sure to harden his skin in preparation for her strike back. After being struck on his head twice he could feel a slight bit of pain, but due to his emotionless nature it didn't show. "Don't pout princess now come on i'll buy you a new set of clothes here...besides its not like this is the first time i've made you this way." Just as an added teasing measure he picks her up and puts her on his shoulders walking through the town searching for a clothes shop, "If you spot anything interesing up there just let me know."

Neji watched as Kumiko came down from her perch as she now stood in front of him. He couldn't really see to much of her as she was wearing the same kind of cloak that Tsuki wore. Neji stood up himself and stretched as he jumped off the Boulder and stood across from her. He was still taller than her that he could tell. "Well that's what happens when you don't see someone for four years. People change a lot in that kind of time."

Kumiko shrugged softly at that. She was very well aware of that, "I'll explain to you why I sided with Tsuki... Akihiko knows, but I don't think he explained it to you."

She sighed softly once before Kumiko began, "You see, on that day after the Chuunin exams, Tsuki came and made an offer, which I took. To leave with her and become stronger to protect the person I care for most in the world.. And Akihiko was taken along with us for reasons he might have told you..." That reason would be because he had never been apart from his sister before, "During my time with Tsuki-san, I began to think... Have you ever had something... Or someone you care most for taken away from you unfairly? As though it had been snatched away from you?" She asked him.

Hibiki caught the package with his free hand, nodding at Ayameko's words. He had figured it would have been him who caused the pig ruckus awhile back but he always had the nagging questuion of who it had been who helped him; with the number of pigs that had been estimated, he had to have had help. THe red-haired jounin had a few ideas of his own but now that it was all over, it didn't really matter. Besides, it had been fun watching Neji getting roped into helping catch them without turning them into bacon.

"Serious clans always need a black sheep," Hibiki agreed with a sage nod. "Of course, the Nogitsune have enough chaos to them what with so many women wanting a piece of the Vampire Clan of Konoha. I've had several try to sneak into my apartment and make off with something I wore. I suspect that might be where some of my clothes have been running off to."

He didn't add that he knew exactly where those clothes were: a spare change for him just in case, secreted away in Akihiko's apartment.

"I may have to go and get some more given how low I am. Used to be I could go about without a care in the world for what blood may cross my path. Now I'm having to be careful not to soak them with blood so I can keep up appearances both in clan and out. Do you have any idea how difficult it is to get blood out of clothing? Too long to not take them off if I'm going to be sucking poison. The curse of being a clan leader - always having to keep up appearances."

He gave a false sigh and shrugged.

"Dare I ask if we got... something like yours to wear?"

Neji stood listening to what Kumiko had to say. Taking everything she said into consideration. Yes what she was saying was making sense. She wanted to protect those she cared about. The problem was that the person she joined with didn't really care about that she wanted revs get and that was it.

Neji sighed."I know how hard it is to lose a father. I lost mine a few years ago, yes the circumstances in which I lost mine and you lost yours are completely different but I know the pain. I also know what it's like to lose someone. I lost Tsuki when I was young she came back and then I lost her again when she left. I understand you wanted to get stronger to protect your brother." Neji looked back towards the village before turning back to Kumiko. "But do you really think that destroying the villages and killing thousands if not millions of people is a good thing? Do you really want that on your hands Kumiko, I know you and I know that you're not that kind of person."

Kumiko kept silent as she listened to Neji as he spoke, now knowing of his father's death. Neji could understand her in a way, but in the end, their situations were not the same. The only good the Uchiha had over her was that he still had a mother, whilst Kumiko's only mother or sister figure she had was Tsuki. No one had really tried to fill the role. For now, she would avoid the question he asked her.

"Neji-kun... Your experiences and my own are two relatively different things. You know the pain of losing your father, but did someone kill him in front of you? Yes, you understand the pain of losing someone close to you, but you don't understand the heartbreak of having them murdered in cold blood. It was seven years ago, Neji... Seven years, and the pain still aches within me... That bastard made orphans out of Akihiko and I, yet he's still out there being treated like some war hero... This eye is all but a painful reminder of that day... A memento to that one moment where I truly understood pain... The cruelty of the human race... The time where a once beautiful world revealed just how ugly it truly was..."

Neji would never truly understand.

Kumiko's face became stern, her eyes burned as a stream of tears rolled down her cheeks at the thought of it all. However, she didn't look away from Neji, "Tsuki's goal is to destroy the main villages... You and I both know it... But your views make her plan appear as a travesty or just a vengeful ploy against everything that stands as good. Your views tell you that this is wrong, because you strive to protect this village with everything you can... You were praised by it.. Looked up to by the next generation of ninja. Try to see this in a different perspective, Neji... Try to see it as a person whose life was turned upside down because of someone else's cruelty... As a person undeserving of such a fate... Now, wouldn't you want to do something if the village that was supposed to help you during your time of need simply turned a blind eye? How many times have they turned a blind eye to their citizens when they needed their heroes the most? Whose to say that all of the villages are not doing the same thing Neji-kun? Lying to their people for their loyalty while they hide what happens in the darkness? What can you do for them to stop tossing someone in pain aside?"

She let out another sigh, looking down for just a few seconds, "I will not be the one killing millions of people... Tsuki will do so, while I will just be aiding her in her redemption... Once Tsuki-san finds her peace, I would have found my own in the process."

Tsuki may or may not have been responsible for Kumiko's new ideals and way of thinking. Kumiko understood Tsuki's ways in some sense, and to her, the destruction of the villages would bring her a newfound peace. A rebirth, if one could call it that. Kumiko wanted to help her achieve these goals because she understood what it was like for a village to try and hide what had happened to them.

Reactions: The Dapper Mog
Aoko
Aoko smiled briefly at her father, about to tell him that it was a great idea. Unfortunately, he did what he often did, and walked off without waiting for a reply. The young woman's smile slowly melted into an irritated frown.

"Ugh. So typical of him. Always has to have the last word."

With that, Aoko made her way over to the girl she almost immediately recognized as Uzuki, her friend from the Chuunin exam she witnessed all those years ago. As she approached, she put her hands behind her back, standing upright as she neared her.

"So, I see you're pretty much the same..."

The tan skinned woman said softly, smiling politely at her old friend as she leaned her upper body forward, leaning in close to her.

"...but that's okay. I liked you just how you were then...Miss Uzuki."

Aoko finished, her voice pausing and raising an octave as she spoke her friend's name. She hoped that her friend would recognize her easily. After all, she herself couldn't have changed all that much over their time apart.

Uzuki, writhing in the awkward silence between the man and her, jumped at the sudden voice. She, of course, recognized it, but was stunned to see a stranger in her old friend's place. "Dear Kami, Aoko. You've... wow." was all the Senju could say, before wrapping her friend up in a hug. The silverette then bonked the brunette on the head. "I have too changed! You haven't noticed anything?" She pouted, trying to show off that her lips were fuller before. She then twirled in her kimono, indicating that her figure was more developed, especially since she went up two cup sizes and had wider hips. She gestured at her shorter hair, then spoke once again. "There's something else." Uzuki said. "But uh.. this might look wrong."

Suddenly, the Senju was opening the confining layers that covered her to show off her toned stomach, specifically down by her hip. "Look at this." She said, pointing to each butterfly tattooed on her. "One for every person I've lost. Four in total, to honor them. And a teeny one on the side for you, my first friend." A grin adorned her lips as she noticed the piercing on the other female. She poked it with curiosity. "What's that?"

Reactions: The Dapper Mog
Ayameko

"Yeah... I don't think any other Uchiha would wear this... even in private." The sharingan eyes glanced down at his outfit. He carefully balances the packages and taps on the sunglasses. "And I'm pretty certain the Uchiha hate me even owning these things." Ayameko moved the packages back to both hands. "They need someone who doesn't have a stick up their ass, but they don't really appreciate me. Oh well. Honestly surprised they didn't try to stop my being made a Jounin... And no, I have no idea what she made for you. I didn't peek."

He just stood there for a moment. "Yeah yeah... hard to clean up blood. My teammate is a clutz... I know exactly how it is." Aya starts walking away before he turns back to look at the pair before winking at them. "Well, you two make sure you have fun, then. Don't make a big mess out of Akihiko's stuff, then..." And now he had to go find Uzuki, wherever she was. Aya sighed loud enough for the two of them to hear. "Really hope Uzuki didn't get lost or hurt or in trouble..."

Shizuka
"Yeah, you always could make me wet." She leaned down on his head as she looked around. Shizuka would never really admit it, but she loved it when Kai held her. How could people stand to be so tall? "Oh, think I spotted the Raikage and Aoko... neat..." Her hands and fingers just sort of gently rubbed his head while she sat up there and relaxed. She really wanted a change of clothes now. "I wonder what Konoha clothes look like." And then she spotted a boy wearing incredibly short shorts with a fan on each butt cheek while he was carrying a bunch of packages. "Please don't let them all look like that..."

Yeah, this Uchiha really didn't have the mannerisms like everyone else in his clan. At least if Akihiko needed to find him again, he could just ask any Uchiha and they'll know who he is. The older twin was tempted to look, but he couldn't do that when his hands had blood on him. Thanks to a certain redhead who just loved to bite him, and "subtly" feel his butt while Akihiko was trying to talk to company... Who also didn't dress up all the way which made his "removing poison" excuse a little less believable. Ayameko walked off, sighing about trying to find Uzuki before Akihiko closed his door, his gaze turning to Hibiki.

"Hibiki, not even a shirt?" He asked the other, seeing that Hibiki had come up from behind Akihiko nearly naked. "You may as well have come up naked."

Neji walked a little closer to Kumiko. "Kumiko don't you understand that Tsuki is just using you." You could hear a desire in Nejis voice. He didn't want Kumiko to get hurt he wanted her to be here with him and Akhiko and Hibiki and the whole village. "Kumiko if you fight with her you will lose everyone you hold close to you including Akhiko. What would you do if tsuki killed him? If Akhiko stands up against Her to try and stop her and she kills him then what? You can't protect him or anyone else you hold close to you if you are with her cause. Believe me I feel awful about what happned to my sister. My father told me everything that happned and he didn't have a choice. The leaf village didn't have a choice. I want these kind of things to change but destroying the villages and killing innocent people is not the way to do it!"

Neji looked at Kumiko as he contiuned to get a little closer to her. He could see tears rolling down her cheeks. "I will never know how it feels to watch my father be killed in front of me and then all of a sudden becoming a orphan, and I won't pretend that I can understand that. But I do know that deep down inside you know what tsuki wants to do is wrong. Kumiko please do not go back to her. I am begging you please do not go back to my sister. She will just use you until she has completed her goals." Neji stated j to her eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.