Naruto - A New Legend - Squad Thirteen's Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
well it's certainly great to see nothing major happened while i was out

Well to be frank I've been busy with all sorts of stuff and Tim isn't exactly progressive in terms of posting. Plus the other 2 rp I was running on this site just flat out died because people didn't post.

Yeah sorry I've been a bit busy my self but I am ready to get back going if you guys are

I'll try to get out a post tomorrow myself. This isn't exactly how I expected to bring out the big guy but I can tell you guys want to actually see a ninja worth his salt. I'd prefer to wait a bit longer but chapter two has gone on for a bit longer than I would like. That's the problem with me as a gm. I'm good at really good characters and plot lines but actually making them happen aren't easy for me.

Well if you want to hold off on him, is there anyway we can advance this whole holding him off?

We can timeskip again but not too far towards chapter three but this would make this chapter's title a bit misleading.

is this dead? i posted days ago.

Huh? I didn't get an alert for it.

Either way I'll see about getting something out tonight

Yeah I apologise I also did not get an alert. I'll get a post up tonight or tomorrow.

Alright thanks

I'm waiting for you Tim.

I'll see about getting a post out tomorrow or on Saturday. Tomorrow is Gogeta day for DBZ Dokkan Battle here's to hoping on getting the base card for the best card in the game or at least a somewhat decent card.

Reactions: timv999
Might not be able to post too soon. The manager is firing people en masse where I work so I'm taking on extra hours to make sure I'm in the good books.

Alright that's more than fair. Also in regards to Gogeta. I got him. I felt like I was going to have a heart attack earlier today so it is kind of hit and miss lucky it was just heat exhaustion causing chest and breathing problems. Don't worry about me though I'll live...hopefully. Don't plan on checking out anytime soon.

Aight everything looks like it's died down on my end so I should be good to post soon

meanwhile I lost my god damn dokkan account because of faulty Emulator so now I have to wait till the 28th missing a good portion of the remaining anniversary events AND the chance to farm out dokkan strike characters while it's easier to do so. THAT'S IF I actually get the freaking thing back despite the butt load of specific info on the box, and multiple receipts. I gave a round about level and amount of DS (in-game currency) to what I was at when I last logged on but it could be incorrect. HOPEFULLY I posted the full correct code for the profile as well. I'll try again and list further information if it doesn't but I'm nervous about the whole thing.

But thanks for the status update Avalon and good to see you back. Sorry for the mini-rant had no where else to really speak that out.

Status
Not open for further replies.