Naruto - A New Legend - Squad Thirteen's Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone going to post or what?

qwQyaQ7.jpg

actually going to kill myself rn

Did you post at least semi-save? I know Iwaku backs up some posts.

I legit can't believe it took me this long to realize the technique he was using.

I was surprised no one was pointing it out myself.

I noticed it before but didn't really think it would be fair for a Genin to notice it and understand it right away.

Yeah I know what I meant was that no one commented on it on the OOC. You'll find out how he knows it later. That's if we actually get past this fight.

Reactions: timv999
the exact opposite in personality though lol.

I thought it was that shounen trope of "they're moving so fast you can't see them!!!!" lmao

No but his flying thunder god technique is the least thing you need to worry about at the moment.

I mean as far as thing that can kill you go, teleporting isn't something to worry about.

It's what the teleportation brings.

I thought it was you. But after checking it looks like it's Avalon.

Alright thanks for posting. Between needing to finish up my gundam post, playing Samurai Warriors Empires 4, Playing the Dokkan World Tournament, and Dungeons and Dragons tomorrow i'm not sure if I'll be able to post but I'll try. Just want to let you guys know I'm not doing it just because I don't want too.

It's all good man we have all had our times where we didn't post. Just get the post up when you can no rush!

Hmm, I kinda feel like discussing tactics in the OOC would be a time saver for these kinds of scenes, but it loses that IC interaction so inno

Status
Not open for further replies.