Naruto - A New Legend - Squad Thirteen's Journey

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll let you throw out a post before i do avalon. I'll try not to drag out the fight too long but it isn't going to be much of a fight...Mitsunari alone is quite the force of nature.

I apologize for not posting today. I just didn't feel like I had it in me today.

It's cool. I injured my hand assembling furniture so I wouldn't be able to write up to par today anyway.

Hope you two enjoy that post. I've decided to speed things up a bit. My original plan was for the attack to be at night but I've decided that was too far off. This works well enough.

I'll try to post tomorrow or later tonight. I've got homework that needs done and other roleplays to post in. Also I just started playing DBZ Dokkan Battle and while it's pretty simple it is pretty fun.

Reactions: timv999
That's not really a good idea. I'mma be busy af. If you can get in a post first, you really should.

Aighty, now that my work's done, should be good for cranking something out tomorrow thereabouts.

• Thank You
Reactions: VanceXentan
I'll see if I can post later tonight or tomorrow but I'm not entirely positive I will.

I'm sorry i haven't been able to get a post out between a lot of stuff happening it's slipped my mind and i need to get homework done and study for finals.

Hmm, can I use Body Replacement to swap with the clone like Kakashi did to Naruto or are we ruling that that's too advanced of an application?

I'm not sure where you'd get something to body swap out with and you've had no prep time. On top of that you're in a smoke bomb mist. If Tim doesn't post soon too save your ass which was what i was hoping will happen then i'll allow it for convenience sake.

Nah it's fine. I've got more than one contingency tactic. Just thought I'd ask about the simplest and most convenient one.

Also, yeah, I was gonna wait for Time before posting but I'm thinking I should prob just drop a post today and save my own ass.

Do what you think is best boss remember though these are chunin level ninja we're fighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.