Naruto - A New Legend - Squad Thirteen's Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all about how you guys want to go through it. I'll let you know that Katsuyori is not to be trifled with in the least. He knows dozens of techniques all very powerful. Though he hasn't yet chosen to use his ace card. He's saving that for when Mitsunari becomes too much to handle.

It's Atsuki's round to post and by the way Tim you didn't reference the enemy directly referencing Mitsunari and all of us.

Tell me kids do you know what they call your sensei? It's a pretty fearsome nickname for such a spineless piece of virmin like your teacher actually is. So tough and strong and yet so weak and hopeless. He couldn't hold a candle to half the ninja I've met." Katsuyori chuckled as Mitsunari glowered at the man. "They call him The Dragon of The Leaf. An apt name for such a brute. So many people would attest to your sensei's abilities but none of those people know him like I do. Heh...he was a spineless wretch as a child and he is a spineless wretch as a adult teaching students. I wonder if you actually understand the depths of your sensei's ineptitude.

I'll see about getting something decent out; i'm in the woods with my grandparents

oh

i really want to write a post now since i have something in mind.

we'll see if my cell reception holds up.

Reactions: timv999
Hey vacations happen I guess.

alright I'm back. I'll put the finishing touches on this half-made post tonight

Reactions: timv999
I'll see about getting a post out tomorrow. Haven't really been in a rp'ing mood because of the heat.

Alright I'd like to apologize in advance for the lack of posts. I've been doing all sorts of things and this roleplay slipped out of my head. If you guys are still here I can keep posting.

Once more I'll ask if you guys are still here.

Status
Not open for further replies.