Naruto - A New Legend - Squad Thirteen's Journey

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
The dude's swinging straight down, yeah?

Cuz I think I might have a really stupid idea involving Transformation Jutsu that just might work.

Aight, just to check, is transforming into a bird or other small animal and getting outie 5000 an acceptable course of action?

It normally would be if he wasn't about to wreck your shit. The question being; How quick can you make hand signs? You got a moment before that weapon cleaves out your throat. But yes he is indeed swinging down. I can allow you to puppet Neji for a turn too do what you need to do. You don't need to write all his thoughts out just his actions.

Well Transform's only like one hand sign innit?

Wait, I just checked the wiki. It's three. M'bad.

EDIT: Oh, but Body Flicker's one hand sign. But I feel like if I use that it's a bit cheesy.

Also there's the whole line of kunai heading his way.

Body flicker may work but it won't get you too far out of danger. Mitsunari should be finished doing his thing with his problem soon enough to help wipe the floor with the other guy.

Oh, I was talkin' boot the post I made. Probably should've specified.

Hey sorry guys I just got really busy with finals and such that I wasn't able to post. I'll get a post up tomorrow.

Guess I'll wait for that then.

I'll wait until Tim posts or Wednesday happens, since today's a holiday and tomorrow's my DnD day

Considering I feel like crap that's fine by me.

Hey guys I am so so so so sorry. I had too unfortunately and very unexpectedly go into surgery and that took me out for a while. I wasn't able to get online and post or tell you guys that I wouldn't be able too post. So for that I do very much apologize. I will work on getring a post up tonight or tomorrow.

• Thank You
Reactions: VanceXentan
alright thanks.

I'll see about posting sometime either on Tuesday or Thursday.

Alright thank you for the heads up.

Status
Not open for further replies.