My how things have changed.

• Thread starter Eve lilith Angelson
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"Hee hee I've got Steak with 3 bottles of blood" Dude went over to the cooker turned it on and put the steak in for 2 seconds. "Awesome, one rare steak to perfection. I'm the best cook ever, right to cut the steak and not gonna cut myself" He threw the knife in the air and caught it well kind of it went into his hand. The knife was threw one end and the handle the other "awwww man, i missed" No blood or anything was coming out, he just kept turning his hand over to look at both sides "I better pull it out" he went over to the sink and pulled it hard so the knife come out but still no mess. "Yea zombie rules I better clean the knife though" He turned the tap on and started to wash the knife "Wishy washy wishy washy" he sung to himself.

Kiki continued to sleep but it was the furthest thing from a peaceful one. The lone memory continued to haunt her dreams, not knowing why she was being chased or when it happened.

"Dude i need you help" James said as he walked in to the kitchen. "I opened the boot of the car you came in and there are a lot of things in there. I need your help to get it all inside do you mind?"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pandora knew that Kiki was having bad dreams and she wanted to take them away but knowing she couldn't she just pulled her closer to her and stroked her hair and sent out a calming feeling so the youngster knew she wasn't alone.

"Wishy washy wishy washy" He kept on singing till James shouted for a help "Ok dude I'll meet you there just give me a sec". He places the knife on the drying board and went out to the car to see what James needed a hand with. "Dude that's a load of killing stuff, where you want it" He started to pick up several of weapons to take inside.

"I think the best place for it all to go would be the front room its not really used and if Pandora comes down she wont be faced with it first thing oh the front room is the first door on the right as you walk through the main door." James said to Dude.

"Oky dokey boss dude" Dude did all he could lifting up the weapons and placing them down into the front room. All sorts of weapons passed through his hands. Only one caught his eye "I'll have a better look at you later when I finished helping James".
"Where'd you want the paper work dude" He shouted

"In the same place please i think i will have a look through it to see if i can work out who had been in the trunk of that car" James really didn't like the idea of someone being hurt for no reason at all.
Walking back in to the front room after locking the car back up he looked at Dude "So do you fancy going out now or do you want to stay in here and go through this stuff?"

He looked at the weapons "Weapons or…." Looked outside "Skate" then looked at the weapons "Weapons or……….Skate" and he looked back outside. He did this a few times and settled with "Drink first please dude it was a lot of lifting" Then he spied the cutlass "There you are" Dude had the biggest grin on his face as he held the cutlass high in the sky "You're a beauty now to find a holder for ya". Dude started rummaging through forgetting about the drink "Where are you holder I know you're here somewhere"

James couldn't stop the small laugh that escaped as he watched Dude looking for a holder for the cutlass. Shaking his head he headed for the door and went to the kitchen to get Dude and himself a drink. As he passed the stairs he wondered if he should let Pandora know what he had found but thought better of it.
Once in the kitchen he poured Dude some type of brain drink and grabbed the stake and put it on a plate and grabbed himself a beer from the fridge and walked back to see what Dude was up too.
"Hey up Dude here's your drink i also found your stake that you were sorting out before i interrupted you. putting everything down on the table he pick up the first folder in the box and opened it. He couldn't believe his eye's the pic on the front page was of Kiki. "Shit Dude look"

Dude quickly got up and went next to James. Dude was surprised "Duuuuuuuuuuuuude that's Kiki, what the fuck man" Dude grabs his drink of James "Thanks dude" and then sat next to him, reading it through with James.
Dude quickly looked at the steak and mumbled out loud "Oh yea that was for Kiki I get back to that later"

James looked over the notes it was sick they wanted to use the young girl as she was a mix breed they had hope's that she would bring about the end of the human and supernatural getting along.Having the thought that as the last of her kind Vampire and Werewolf alike would shun her and it was written that they hoped that it would send her into a crazed feeding frenzy.
With every page he read he started to feel more sicked looking at Dude he said "No wonder she hates being around people, so would I."
James couldn't read anymore so he put it to one side and picked up the next folder this one had a photo of Dude on the front before he had died "Dude this is yours." James said and handed it over to him.

Kiki calmed down a bit, her shuddering subsiding a little to sho she was glad to be comforted but that horrid memory continued to run through her dreams like the duracell bunny.

"What the hell dude, how can they have a document on me makes no sense". Dude picked it up and started reading it.

Experiment 813

Dominique Ulex Damion Eagleton, (Insert Dom's Pic here))

Born 18 Nov 1980

Died 18 Nov 2001

Injected with serum 8 and serum 13.

Died within minutes. No effect

Made grave and alibi story, Hit by a speeding car. No-one wanted to see the body but believed he was dead. His Dad wanted the grave to say Love to Skate.

Kept body in storage for 4 weeks to make sure nothing happened.

2 weeks in he came back alive as zombie

He had no humanity constantly vomiting and eating.

Vomit contain Acid silver and mercury.

Week 8

Put in a fight against werewolf. Zombie won by vomit, 1st vomit threw up Wearwolf back away but a werewolf has to sleep. Zombie looks like it never sleeps. It was a matter of time it took 7 days. He ate the brain.

Week 10

Put in fight against Vampire. Vampire cut head off and the vomit sprayed everywhere melting everything including vampire. Zombie picked head up and placed back on. And then went to like the remains of vampire.

Week 12

Zombie tries to escape his hunger has risen and broke out with his vomit slowly becoming aware He can say the word brains but not much else. Must be exterminated and placed back in the ground.

We shot the Zombie in the head several times and he fell to the floor. We drained his blood out and put alkaline in his stomach. Then dug his grave out and placed back in.

Dominique dead and buried.

Dude was lost for words. He just stared at the paper mouth gaped open.

James had been reading the whole thing over Dude's shoulder. "Dude mate I'am sorry, But there is one thing they got wrong it said you have no humanilty but you do now so something must of happened i mean your not an eating spewing mad man now." James said with a smile trying to make Dude feel better.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pandora woke up to the feeling something was wrong in the house,Looking down she saw Kiki had calmed down a bit but was more then likely having the bad dreams so she didn't want to be away for to long. But just in-case she left her another note saying she was just down stairs and would be back.
With that she walked out of the room and down the stairs she already knew that the guys were in the front room so she walked in and took one look at there faces and said "Whats happened?"

Kiki started to stir once more, feeling the warmth beside her turn to a chill then her nightmare took over her mind once more and jolted awake with a scream and tears rolling down her cheek. She looked around the room, not bothering to pick up let alone see the note before hopping out of bed crying and wanting to find Pandora as soon as possible.

"That's Bullshit they killed me and made me into this." Dude shouted out loud and threw the paperwork down "I'm so angry so angry I…. I…." Dude looked like he was choking but he ran out the front door towards the tree in the far corner. Soon enough he threw up all over the tree. The tree sizzled, popped and cracked. Dude fell backwards onto his arse and just stared at the tree. The Vomit was eating its way through it. The tree was slowly tilting his way but Dude didn't notice he just kept watching the vomit eat its way through.

"What the hell is going on James? where did all this stuff come from?" Pandora looked furious she didn't even notice when Dude run past her.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I'am so sorry Pandora i found all this in the back of the car you came in.There is files on all of you and a few other that have been stamped with terminated i didn't want to wake you as i knew you wanted to stay with Kiki I truly am sorry."
James had noticed Dude running out of the room and wanted to make sure he was OK he didn't like to think of the thing's that had happened to him.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"OK right lets calm down you look like you want to be somewhere else, go and do what you need to do but I will want to go through all of this to see exactly what is going on." With that Pandora heard Kiki scream and turned round to see where she was.
"Thank you and yes we will go through all of it but Dude just read his folder and is in a bit of a mess." With that he got up and walked past Pandora knowing full well that she was concentrating on looking out for Kiki.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
James found Dude by the now melted tree "Dude mate it's OK come on man between all of us we will sort this all out I'am sure Pandora wont let it be and she cares for you and Kiki or she wouldn't of bought you here trust me on this please man." James took a few steps closer to Dude and put his hand on the guys back so he knew he wasn't alone. None of them where alone they were together in what ever will happen.

As Dude sat there he was muttering to himself "I must control this, there must be a way" He kept muttering of what happened with Danny and just now. He soon felt a hand on his back and he turned round and saw it was James. He didn't here the words he spoke as he walked towards him but he turned and smiled "I've got it dude".

Suddenly there was a big Snap, the tree was falling. Dude quickly looked round and saw the tree falling towards himself and James. He shouted "You'll shall not harm James".

Dude's legs sprung up quickly and took a stance and his right arm moved and his hand went onto James chest and he pushed. His arm detached itself from dude's body but James still could feel the push from his arm. Dude was managing to control his arm as though it was still attached. His arm managed to push James to a safe distance which was by the wall of the mansion. Even if James wanted to move there was no way losing the grip of Dude's arm.

His left arm held the tree above his head, a pink aura surrounded his feet and swirled around him He repeated but slower "You.... shall.... not ....harm..... James dude." Each word as he said it got louder and the last word "Dude" Echoed all around. With that said his eye blinked a sparking pink. He opened his mouth and shots of vomit cannon came out of his mouth. He aimed it at all parts of the tree he could while he was still holding the tree with his left arm. The tree quickly turned to liquid and sploshed down all over Dude. The liquid never burnt the dirt but just combined with it and it just disappeared.

Dude was soaked with the liquid tree. As he looked over at James and he marched over to him, he was walking like a human for a change and not his zombie self, his sparkling pink eye pointing at James and a pink aura following each footstep. As he got to James he adjusted himself so his shoulder would be connected to his arm and it fused together by itself. The pink aura surrounding Dude exploded and all the liquid on dude dried up and dude's eye blinked back to normal.

Dude smiled to James "Duu..uuude" and he collapsed on the floor with his eye closed. "I'm knackered man I think I'll just lay here for now, OK dude". He gave a chuckle "That was awesome" with that he shut up and started breathing heavily

James was still in shock but looked at Dude on the floor "Hey man not the best place to sleep come on i'll help you up to your room" With that James knelt down and put his arm under Dude's arm and around his back James may not look strong but he worked out everyday his Grandfather had told him he needed to be at his fittest the whole time just encase Pandora needed help.

Kiki was so terrified that she only made it out to the backyard before she broke down into a crying fit. Her crying voice was far from soft. She could be heard from anywhere in the area if anyone was still nearby. She laid down on the grass and curled up, tears streaming down her face and calling out for Pandora.