My how things have changed.

• Thread starter Eve lilith Angelson
  • Start date
Pandora sighed "I will never ask you to leave my side but there may come a time you do not feel comfortable being so close to me and i will understand if you so choose to stay out of anything you are not happy with. I could never knowingly walk with you in to trouble."
Pandora knew there would be trouble one way or another, whether it happen's tomorrow or three years from now there was always trouble.

"You're my new mommy now and I don't care what happens, I'll always be by your side no matter what" Kiki says with a soft smile then snuggles into Pandora with one of the few smiles she's ever had since her amnesia kicked in.

Pandora smiled "I will happily be your new mommy Kiki, but there could be trouble and i may have to fight and i will want you safe." Pandora kept stroking Kiki's hair.

"I know mom, i know." she says then finally found some comfort and relaxed a bit under Pandora's touch.

Dude managed to get to the half pipe before James and was jumping about triumphantly. "Duuude you see that I was super fast I don't believe it. I can't wait to try this board out". With that he jumped onto the skateboard and he pushed himself along. Sudden flashes was going through his mind and he can see himself at a farm when he was alive skateboarding the rush went through him. Its the first major thought of his undeath and it pleased him. He can skateboard and very well in fact he started going up and down the ramps to pick up speed doing the occasional kick flip. After a few more jumps on the half pipe his kick flips turned to front flips. He landed all his moves smoothly and now he was getting some real height. He was just going up and down getting more height. Suddenly he span quickly he was meant to do a 900 but ended up to a 1800. As he came down the ramp smoothly he went to the other end of the half pipe and jumped of the board with skateboard in hand. He jumped up and down with his hand in the air. He shouted over to James as he was sure he was watching the whole thing "Dudde you see that 900 it was sick"

Pandora noticed as Kiki started to relax once i have all the information i need i will find who has done this to you i swear Pandora thought to her self with a smile she thought of the last person to cross her and how much fun the battle had been even if she had been out numbered by quite a lot. The one thing Pandora knew was how to hurt and kill people in the harshest ways and she enjoyed it very much so.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

James just got to the half pipe in time to watch Dude do a 1800 laughing "Dude you donkey you done a 1800 not a 900" damn it skating with this guy is sooo not fair is not human and can do so much more then me James thought not that he was upset about it he was chuffed for Dude he truly was. Walking up to the half pipe James sat down on the ground "So Dude I see your feeling better" he said with a smile.

Kiki passed out from crying so much, still clinging to Pandora like a five year old to their mother. She was actually sleeping peacefully since her mind was at peace for now and she knew t would alright as long as her mama Pandora was with her thought she still had some issues when it came to males due to her memory gain having males in it the majority of the time.

"Duuuuuuude did I" Dude scratched his head looking confused. "But yea dude looks like I have peeked up, it must be the board man it feels so natual.". Dude looked at James with a big grin "Well dude what about this mctwist then that's a human move" Dude's grin just got wider and wider.

James sighed "Yeah Dude i know" with that James picked up his board come on then my dear friend let's go die James thought as he made his way to the half pipe. With a deep breath he got on his board and started to skate up and down the half pipe trying to gain speed. Once he had a bit of air under him, he looked down to see Dude and tried to give him a thumbs up but that was the worse thing he could of done.
Realizing he had missed the board he curled up into a ball so he didn't break every bone in his body.
Bumping and rolling down the ramp until he finally stopped moving, once at the bottom he moved his legs first to make sure they where ok oh thank you skate God he thought and then checked the rest of his body his arms and head where in one piece but he hurt like hell.
"Don't think i'll be doing a Mc Twist any time soon Dude" once he said that he had to lay down as his head was spinning.

Dude looked in horror as the events folded. "JAMES" Dude jumped off the ramp and sat next to James. "You alright man". Soon in his other eye which is somewhere in a secret meeting room leading from the sewers. Dude was seeing a group of humans gathering around the table. He turned to James "Hey dude I'm sorry but i wanna see something". Dude removed his eye patch grabbed one of James's fingers and poked Himself(Dude) in the eye socket. "Dude just close your eyes with all the weird stuff which is happening to me I want to know if you can see what I'm seeing"

James was still rather dizzy from the fall but the moment Dude grabbed his hand and shoved his finger in to his empty eye socket he started to come round a bit more "Dude that's just wrong, and now my finger is covered in yucky eye gunge," James tried to take his finger back but Dude had a tight grip on him.
"Fine i'll close my eyes" with that James closed his eye's and waited to see something anything. "Dude it's been like 10 minutes and all i see is black, what ever your trying to do is just not working, Maybe it's because i'am human?"
James had no idea what he was meant to be seeing but Dude's plan hadn't worked.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Sorry dude" He let go of James hand "just listen to me I can see other people in a secret meeting and I'm gonna try lip reading them"

Dude saw 7 people around the table all wearing the same red cloak

Dude started talking

"Right 7 figures wearing red cloaks hood down"

"Guy 1: Order….human….order"

"Everyone I think: welcome"

"Time is near… something….Exterminate all supernaturals"

Dude glanced at James "Holy S*** dude now there all cheering and they've put they hoods up and looks like there praying I can't read Jack now".

Dude jumped up and held his hand out while he was holding his skateboard with the other "Can you walk dude think we have no time to skate now. We better go see Pandora she'll know what to do"

James wiped his finger down the leg of his trousers to get the gunk off of it, while Dude started to talk. As Dude said the word exterminate he sat up and winced as he done so shit what the hell is going on, with that thought he looked at Dude "yeah I can walk". James had been really lucky he had a lot of bruises and would be sore in the morning but he could walk. James stood up and he could feel the bruises on his legs but he grit his teeth "Yeah Dude Pandora really needs to know about this, come on but we will have to take it slow sorry." James started to hobble back to the house he knew Dude would catch up to him.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pandora watched as Kiki fell asleep, she had no idea her world was about to go completely crazy.

Dude watched as James hobbled along, he shook his head and jogged up to him and picked James up like a baby. "Duuuude rest that leg man. All that S*** I've had today it's about time I returned the favour." Dude looked at James "You're my new bro man we have to stick together". With that Dude took a few steps towards the house.

James nearly screamed like a big girl as Dude picked him up, but with a slight blush he smiled his leg really was hurting more then he wanted to admit even to himself "Cheers Bro, yeah we will stick together." He didn't like being carried but they needed to get to Pandora to tell her what had happened, He wasn't looking forward to waking her but some times you just had to do these things.

Dude walked into the mansion and up the stairs while carrying James making sure he doesn't get hurt. As he got to Pandora's room he waited outside "Duchess you awake we need to talk it's urgent can we come in"

James was looking at Dude as they got to Pandora's bedroom door "Ahhh Bro you can kinda put me down, I'am sure i'll be fine to just stand here against the wall" James didn't want Pandora to see him as just another weak human.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But it was to late as Pandora almost took the bedroom door off it's hinges with her eye's a deep purple she scowled at Dude and James "What the hell do you think you too are doing? Kiki is trying to sleep so this better be important or there will be trouble." James gulped rather loudly when Pandora was pissed off she looked scary more scary then any film he had ever seen.

Dude took a step back "Whoa Duchess no need to yell man" Dude but James down carefully Dude turned round and head for the stairs. After a few steps his head turned round "Look Duchess If you wanna yell at me yell at me but at least at something I've done. I'll go and sort out the human conspiracy". With that he jumped on his skateboard and grinded down the banister of the stairs and headed to find that Cutlass he saw earlier. As he reached the weapons he mumbled "She'll probably come and stop me after she finds out what's cracking on, now I know it's here somewhere"

As James watched Dud walk away he hobbled over to him before he reached the stairs and put his arm on Dudes arm "Bro come on man i'am sure Pandora was just worried for Kiki over hearing anything that poor girl has had it bad man come on don't be like this."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pandora just rolled her eyes she knew something big was cracking off the last thing she needed was someone close to her acting like a stroppy teenager "Dude come on tell me what has happened," Pandora pulled her bedroom door to and walked closer to Dude. Waiting for him to explain himself.

Kiki began to grumble and stir once again then sighed contently as she fell asleep once again, having heard the yelling had made her dreams turn to a nightmare for a moment then once it had quieted down she was able to sleep peacefully once more but then her memory managed to put the final piece of the puzzle into place. Kiki woke up with a gasp, her half undead heart beating a mile a minute and she looked around the room with a sad look. "Mama..."