My how things have changed.

• Thread starter Eve lilith Angelson
  • Start date
James smiled "Yeah that would be totally cool Dude,Dude" James laughed hey with your name being Dude when i call you Dude as in Dude and not meaning to call you by your name it's like totally strange but i like it." He said as he nearly fell on Dude from laughing so hard. "Sorry Dude"James said as he righted him self back on the chair. "Just let me know when your ready, it will be nice to do something normal, it's been a hectic night."

Dude was laughing hard with James "Hey Dude we'd be screwed if another dude came round and when one of you says dude to each other I be like yea dude and you be like not you dude, James dude or whatever the other dude's name is". With that he laughed harder. After he stopped laughing hard and just in a grinning giggling fit he managed to say "Where is your boards' dude?"

James was still chuckling as he said "follow me Dude" and walked out and up to his room.
Inside it was huge and there where magazines and posters and all sorts of stuff to do with skate boarding.
He even had a skate board that was broken in two framed on the wall.
"Here Dude take your pick" James had a huge smile on his face now as he opened a cupboard that help 20 skate boards.

Dude's mouth was wide open "Duuuuuuuude your room's awwwwwwesoomme" He looked at the framed broken skateboard and smiled then went to look which skateboard he wanted as he was looking he asked "Dude what's the story with broken skateboard".

James smiled noticing that Dude had seen his broken piece of art on the wall "Well Dude that was my very first board i had it when i was 10 i oilled on to a railing near my school and was doing perfect i even landed her beautifully, I was so proud of myself that i slipped and flipped the board and it landed and it smashed into two half's so i keep it as a reminder to never get to cocky about anything." James was chuckling to his self with the memorise.

Kiki happily curled up into Pandora then softly said "Thank you..mommy" softly worth a smile and fell asleep not too long after.

Pandora stirred slightly when Kiki called her Mommy and her heart broke a little bit it was the one thing she had wanted in her human life but she never had the chance. With out another thought she held Kiki and fell back to sleep.

Meanwhile in her mind, Kiki's memories were starting to piece themselves together but there was still one gap left. She jolted away then looked around and quickly hugged Pandora and starts crying.

Pandora awoke as soon as Kiki started to cry "there there little one you are safe please do not worry" she stroked the girls hair and kissed the top of her head.

Dude was pleased with the story "being cocky has it's draw back but duuuuude it's fun". With that he picked up a skateboard saying I'll skate when I'm dead as it's decal. "Thanks man this is awesome". Dude ran out the room quicker than he usually does, it looked like he was moving faster and not shuffling as much as he used to. "Last one to the half pipe has to try a Mc twist" he grinned as he shouted back at James.

James grabbed his board and ran to try and catch up with Dude "HEY DUDE no fair you have inhuman speed" But he was laughing at having some one to enjoy things with, and it was no bother to James that he was a living dead James thought it was great having a mate who didn't think he was crazy for living in a big creepy house on his own.
Running through the house he noticed Dude was miles ahead SHIT look like i may die tonight trying to do a Mc Twist then he thought as he ran out in to the grounds.

Kiki began to calm down. "I-I was so scared mommy. I-I saw my real parents being taken and i was captured and beaten. I..I escaped but was chased to the edge of a cliff but I got away because of my transforming ability." she says then continues to softly cry into the crook of her neck.

Pandora felt for her "Oh my sweet girl you are safe here, and your real parents would be pleased that you are safe, have no fear one day you will all be back together" she said while stroking her back.
Pandora was truly going to kill whom ever had done this to Kiki's family, and she would enjoy every second of the pain she would inflict.

Kiki shook her head. "They took me to my parents before they took me away and killed them both, each in the respective way our races die." she says then tears start to roll again. "My father was shot in the head with a silver bullet and my...my mom had a stake driven through her...." she says then bursts into tears.

Pandora had seen many Vampire's staked but it was one thing that always sent a shiver down her spin, trying not to show how much Kiki's word had worried her she smiled "I know this is hard for you Kiki but have you any idea whom it was that done this atrocity to you and you family?"
Killing is one thing but to make the young girl watch it was beyond barbaric Pandora thought to herself.
Knowing she had done terrible thing truly terrible things in her long life but never had she stooped so low as to kill a family in front of there child.

Kiki continued to cry and shook her head. "That's still a blur..." she says then hugs Pandora tight, not wanting to let go of her new mother.

Pandora held Kiki closer "shhh now do not worry about that my sweet heart ok now shhh"

"I'm so scared. I don't want to die mommy. I don't want to die..." she says, burying her head into Pandora.

"Oh sweet Kiki I will not let anything happen to you I will do everything in my power to stop you from getting hurt again." Pandora was ready for blood but knew she would have to read everything that James and Dude had bought in from the car, before she could do anything.

"I trust you Pandora but I don't ever want to leave your side." she says behind her tears then sighs contently.