My how things have changed.

• Thread starter Eve lilith Angelson
  • Start date
Pandora could hear Kiki and looked at Dude and James "Listen go down to the library Kiki has awoken I need to tell her what's going on." With that Pandora turned around and just hoped that Dude and James would do what she asked she needed more blood tonight had gone from calm to crazy in a heartbeat.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
James looked at Dude "Come on bro let's go down and get food ready I think everyone will need something." With that James started to head on down the stairs.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pandora opened the bedroom door and saw Kiki sitting up in bed "Hey sweetheart it's ok i'am sorry if I woke you up, but I'am here now, I will have to go down stairs something has happened to Dude and I need to make sure his ok." She said as she walked closer to the bed and sat down on the edge holding her arms out to Kiki.

Kiki slipped out from under the covers and went into Pandora's arms and held her tight. "Mama...I know what happened. My memories came back and they're horrible..." were the only words that escaped her then she closed her eyes and leaned on Pandora's chest with a sigh.

Pandora held on to Kiki just like a mother would hold there child "Oh baby don't worry Mom's here now" she said while stroking Kiki's hair. She knew she had to get down stairs and deal with everything else but now Kiki's memories had come back they may just hold a clue to everything else that was going on. "Tell me Kiki I need to know what you remember."

“Hey Bro” Dude shouted “just sit down I’d better put the kettle on. I’ll find that cutlass later” Dude walked off to the kitchen then realised and shouted once again “Hey bro… what’s does duchess want to drink I have no idea dude”

James smiled as the Dude he knew came back "Thanks yeah i'll relax my leg for awhile could you grab the first aid kit form under the sink for me so i can strap my leg up?" As James sat down he heard Dude call again and couldn't help but laugh "She's a Vampire bro what do you think she drinks?"

Dude grabbed the first aid kit and turned the kettle on and walked back to James "Come on bro I'm not that retarded” Dude walked to James and passed him the first aid kit “Dude would she like it pure or for a change but it in coffee. Throw me a bone bro” Dude chuckled “Throw a zombie a brain dude”. Dude stopped chuckling and asked “Anyway what you want to drink dude”

James laughed as he opened the first aid kit "I have a feeling she will need it straight nothing with it, and I would love a beer bro I have a feeling this night could get worse before it gets better"
James lifted his jean leg up to see the bruising on his leg "Ouch no wonder it hurts" he said looking at his black and blue leg.

Dude looked at James's leg "You hit the floor hard bro, you need a short and a beer with that man" Dude walked off to the kitchen when he heard the kettle clicked. He rummaged around and found 2 wine glasses for Kiki and Pandora and a bottle of blood which he carefully poured into the wine glasses. Next he started on his drink He grabbed a shot glass and filled it with whiskey and poured it in a large mug. He did that twice, and then went rummaging for what he could find in the fridge.

Kiki shook her head. She didn't want to have to forcibly remember those horrible things until truly necessary or at least when she deemed it necessary. She sniffled and apologized to Pandora since she thought she'd be mad if she didn't tell her when she asked but she was too scared to do so.

James got the ankle support out of the first aid kit and pulled his trainer off "Damn that hurts" he said through gritted teeth. Looking down he could see that his ankle was badly swollen but he knew he had to get the support on if he was ever going to help Dude, Pandora and Kiki in what ever would happen.
Pandora just held Kiki "It's ok you don't have to tell me but when and if your ready I'am here to listen, but I do have to go downstairs as something is happening and I need to find out what Dude ment by a human conspiracy." Pandora didn't want to leave Kiki but knew she had to start putting things together to find out exactly what had been going on while she was in her long slumber.

Dude finally found a pig's brain in the fridge as he took it out he looked at the brain, then at his mug then back at the brain. “Now now brainy I know you won’t fit but say hello to” Dude ducked under the counter for a moment and came back up “mister sharp and mister smash” Dude said with an slight smile and a shiny glaze in his eyes. He was holding a sharp knife and a tenderizer.

He started slicing the brain in quarters and put 3 pieces back into the fridge. “Hee hee Brainy smash smash” He started hitting it over and over again until it was more than tendered. He soon scraped the brain of the counter and placed it into his mug. He picked up the whiskey again and drizzled some more over the brain and filled the shot glass up and placed it next to the wine glasses for Kiki and Pandora.

“That’s James shot….oh” Dude ran to the fridge and grabbed a beer “and his beer”. Dude finished off his drink by putting to heaps of coffee inside his mug and topped it with hot water and stirred it well. Dude’s mouth was watering and couldn’t wait to enjoy his pig brain whiskey coffee.

He tidied up his mess placed all the drinks on a tray and took them into the library. He placed the tray down and picked up James shot of whiskey and beer and placed it next to James “Here Bro enjoy”. Dude went back to the tray and picked his drink and snuggled down at his spot on the floor near the fire. He breathed in deeply the smells of his drink savouring every moment.