My how things have changed.

• Thread starter Eve lilith Angelson
  • Start date
"Ok duchess I'll slow down". He did so and followed the directions "Hey duchess it should be around here somewhere shouldn't it"

"Yes it should be Dude." With that Pandora Pandora could see just to her right the top of the mansion "yes there it is Dude turn right at the next road, it's still here, wait a minute the lights are on" she noticed as they go closer.
"Please no more crap tonight please." She said as they pulled up outside Dude stay here with Kiki but let her sleep i am going to see whats going on."
With that Pandora got out of the car gently as not to wake Kiki. Walking up the stairs the door opened.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Why Miss Pandora it is an absolute pleasure to meet you my grandfather use to talk very highly of you and said you will be back one day and someone needed to stay at the home to make sure nothing went wrong. I really hope you like what i have done with the place, i have kept it clean and well stocked with the trust find you left in place for the maintenance of the house all the rooms are ready to go.....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Who the hell are you?" Pandora was a little lost then she remembered that she had asked her butler to make sure nothing happened to the house well she had built it from scratch and was proud of it. "Ok well i must say i believe you deserve a pay rise and your grandfather i am guessing he has passed on i am so sorry for your loss he was a wonderful man. I am guessing he told you about me." She said with a smile.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Oh yes Miss Pandora he told me all, but please do not fear i have no problems with you at the end of the day you don't bite the hand that feeds you he" he said with a grin "Please wont you come in i am sure your hungry...... wait is there more people with you?.
"Yes my dear just a couple of friends i will go get them to come in but i am ever so glad your here by the way what do i call you?
Jame's Miss Pandora please my name is James.
"Well James it's a pleasure to meet you too and please don't be so formal just call me Pandora." With that she took the steps two at a time to grab Kiki and Dude.
When she got to the car she said "all is good i'll explane later when we talk Dude." She picked Kiki up and headed back to her home to see how different it now was.
Knowing that Dude would follow she walked in to the hall with it's double stair case going up both side's of the room to meet in the middle on the landing. It was newly decorated in ivory paint and dark oak wood. with a smile she took in everything she never realized how much she had missed the place.

Dude walked inside and gawked at the mansion "It's awesome duchess" then he looked at himself "I'm too messy for this place". Dude just shuffled into a corner and waited for Pandora

"Dude trust me you are fine just the way you are, i have had a lot worse stay here over the years so please make this your home.By the way this is James his my butler but i don't want anyone treating him as such he is a friend isn't that right James?"
James looked at the zombie and smiled "that is very true mi......... i mean Pandora, and welcome Dude isn't it?" he said James had never had a problem with anyone and he knew the best places to go to buy body parts and blood so he was sure he could look after everyone who was here that's when he noticed Pandora was holding someone. "Pandora who's that is she i'll? do you need me to get the first aid kit?
"No thank you James she is just drunk, i'am going to take her up to my room she is very nervous of well just about everyone i' am sure when she is feeling better she will pick her own room would you mind getting some drinks for us and putting them in the library James and you are more then welcome to join us as i am sure you could help a lot as it has been 100 years and i would like to know whats been going on." Come on Dude i'll show you the bedrooms"
Yes Pandora i'll get right to that. "Amm Mr Dude what would you care to drink if i don't have it in i will drive to the closet 24 hr supermarket i should be back after you have all got settled in."

"Hey James, Brain Juice please dude if you don't mind". He turned to Pandora "Ok Duchess coming" Dude was looking round the place but you could tell he was cheering up "I really hope I don't mess things up" he said to himself.

As James left Pandora started to climb the stairs "Right Dude just so you know there is only two levels here i didn't want it to high all 24 bedrooms are up on this level every room has a full fitted bathroom if i know James his room will be the one his Grandfather stayed in as it has a front room of its own and that would be the first door on your right. My room is the 3rd door down, I'am going to get Kiki into bed and i'll meet you out here when your ready. Please dont feel bad it maybe big but it has been a good home to me for many a decade and i am sure over time you will come to love just as I do."
She said before walking down the hall to her room.
It was just as she remembered it a massive four poster bed was the focus of the room with it's black and gold lined curtains around it and all the pillows and bedding where the same colour. The walls were a deep red with black swirls every now and again. Walking up to the bed she pulled the covers down and put Kiki down just on the right side and took of the woman's shoes and pulled the covers back up over her.
Then she went to the closet and found all her old clothing was there in protection bags and there was some new stuff too i must thank James for doing that for me she thought. Next she went to the bathroom and it was the same apart from a shower had been fitted there was two sinks and a big lion footed bath tub and the huge shower that would easily fit everyone here in.Yet another thing she will have to thank James for. Then she heard the door ownstairs open and she could smell James as he walked up the stairs and called for Dude. Walking out of her room she looked at James "is everything ok?"
"Oh yes Pandora everything is great i just got Dude some new clothing in hope it would make him feel a bit better.He liked the zombie and hoped they maybe come mates it would be nice to have another guy around here I wounder if he likes to skate board i have a few extra ones he thought he also hoped he liked the skater clothing he had picked up for him.

"James Dude you called" Dude walked out seeing James talk to Pandora "everything alright guys I was just looking at the rooms see which I like"

Pandora turned "Yes Dude all is well i am going back to my room James has some things for you." Pandora walked off with a smile James was exactly like his grandfather always putting everyone else first it was refreshing that some humans were still like that.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yes Dude i just went out to get you some food in and drink and i saw these" he said holding out a bag with some clothing in and a pocket size sewing kit.
"I hope they fit we looked about the same size, well your a bit taller then me so i took that into account. ammm i don't wish to be nosey but do you like to skate? if so i have extra skate board's in my room and right at the bottom of the grounds i have built a skate park and it is awesome you know if you would like to try it one day.

Dude was excited "Awesome Dude new clothes". He gave James a handshake hug "Aww thanks dude" as he let go of the hug bits of his flesh stuck to James. "Oh sorry man, really am dude I better see what happens when I freshen up and put new clothes on"

James just laughed "It's cool dude don't worry about it it will wash off, No worry's i'll get yours and Miss Pandora's drink's ready see you soon."
With that he started to walk down the stairs to go to the kitchen, a little bit more relaxed then he had been for a long time. James had always liked having people around he just found other humans annoying. He was over the moon that Miss Pandora had come back while he was here.

"Hey James dude" shouting over "I would love to try the skateboard, Thanks man, on my gravestone it said i loved to skate so yea after a drink I'd love to give it a go"

With a grin he opened the door with number 13 and gandered at his room. It was probably the smallest room in the place single bed, dresser and wardrobe but the bathroom was huge, mirrors everywhere, large bath with separate shower, towels, even the toilet paper was folded.
He looked himself in the mirror and rubbed his missing eye "Need to get that back" he said to himself Closing his remaining eye he saw light where his eye was in the sewer so it started rolling to the light.
"Right now to look at the rest of me" He looked at himself so much skin flaking of, he turned the shower on and got undressed then studied himself, Bones were poking through his chest and when he took his cap of he saw his brain "That ain't good" but he left it off. he put his hand under the shower, it burnt so he turned it to freezing then felt it which seemed better.
Dude just stood there letting the water was him down he looked at the flannel "I better not might take all skin off". Before getting out he rubbed his brain and stepped out, he looked a little better but all his dead skin blocked the plug hole in the shower "oh man" so he dug them out and put them down the toilet.

He looked better, well better than a zombie can be but a healthy green was showing and out of curiosity he peeled back some skin from his chest and it shown. "Screw it I'm going for a bath, all or bust" he ran a bath and hoped he wouldn't fall apart.

Dude got out the bath and pulled the plug, Then he saw his reflection "Duuuuude yea duuuude" He was punching the air "I'm awesome". He had smooth green skin and a nice glow to his brain. His ribs was showing through but least he didn't look like he was falling apart. "How long was I underground for and why am I not like the other zombies I heard off" he wondered still talking to himself scratching his brain.

Pandora was just making sure that Kiki was ok she didn't need to shower and change as she had done that already so she just thought she would take some time by herself to think about what had happened with them all so far. She loved sitting out side on the balcony out side her room so as quietly as she could she opened the door to and stepped outside into the crisp air.

Dude got dressed in his new clothes and studied himself "I almost look human" He looked over at his dirty T-shirt "Clean it yea make an eye patch". As he said, he washed the T-shirt and got the sewing kit out on the bed and made himself an eyepatch. "Right" looking himself in the mirror "I can sew" he said surprisingly. "Now brainy what we gonna do with you I better just put same cap on."

Dude smiled at himself "Duuude today the first day of my undeath and I will live my undeath to the fullest". He covered his eye up and went to see how his other was doing it rolled over to an underground meeting area but it was empty "Cool I can see everything from here I'm gonna wait for a meeting, Right Skateboard".

Dude ran out of his room and hobbled down the stairs as fast as he can but tripped on the 3rd top stair and came crashing down and his arm pooped out and landed nearby "Oh man"

James heard the commotion out in the hall and run in from the kitchen. "What the hell is going on out here" he said and looked at the stairs were Dude's detached arm waved at him.Laughing he walked over and picked up the arm and looked at Dude "hey man good job i can sew come on i'll have you back together in no time at all."

"Thanks dude". He pulled himself up "I was just excited about trying out the skateboard dude I also learnt I can sew which is cool plus If I love to skate I should be awesome on skateboard". Dude followed James to get back together AGAIN.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pandora had heard the commotion down stairs but knew that James would deal with what ever was happening she knew she should go down to find out what Dude meant when he had said Danny was going to kill them all but she was worried about leaving Kiki on her own in a new place.
She thought she would leave a message for Kiki.
Dear Kiki, Just so you know, you are in my home please do not worry you are safe. I' am down stairs with Dude and my other friend James if you wake up and find i am not in the room don't panic. If you wish to join us please do or if you would rather stay in this room it is up to you. there is a bathroom attached i have left the light on in it so your not completely in the dark should you wake.

Love Pandora x
With that done Pandora opened the and walked out into the upstairs hall and went to the stairs in search of the others.

Kiki continued to sleep peacefully, her body more or less working out most of her hangover through this long power nap.

Moving his arm around "Brilliant dude Thanks did you get me my drink. I could do with a drink please. Being scattered in pieces is thirsty work. Then maybe lets see if I can fall into more pieces and hit that ramp what you say it be awesome"

James looked at his handy work most guy's would feel strange if they could sew as well as he could but he had never been normal. "Yeah i have got you your drink Dude don't worry about that but i am sure Pandora wanted to meet up and find out a few things first so it maybe a good idea to see what she wants to know" James said " But as soon as that is done i'll grab the sewing kit and we will head out there."