My how things have changed.

• Thread starter Eve lilith Angelson
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Once her body felt like a weight wasn't attached to it Kiki woke up slowly and looked around for Pandora, seeing she was nowhere to be found. All she saw was a note and read it after a bit of stretching. Kiki understood but was still a bit nervous around males, either way she wanted to follow Pandora since she was the only one who had cared for her since coming to this new place and with most of her memory gone she needed a somewhat parental figure so she gathered all the courage she could spare and left the room in search of her psuedo-mother.

Pandora had only just reached half way down the stairs when she heard the bedroom door open "Kiki it's ok i am here i haven't found the guys yet so shall we go and wait for them in the library?"
With that said she waited for the young girl to reach her.

Kiki ran down to her and wrapped her arms around Pandora's arm then hesitantly nodded, unsure if she really wanted to or not.

"Awesome dude" He takes his drink "Num num num thanks"

Pandora looked down at Kiki and with her free hand she stroked the girls hair. "You will be fine honestly." With that said they walked down the rest of the steps and turned right in to another hall. Pandora looked at Kiki as she opened the door to the library this was another one of her favorite rooms with the big open fire in it that had been lit and all her books up 2 of the walls and the big leather chairs.Pandora started to walk to one near the fire "do you wish to sit with me or would you like to sit on your own?"

Kiki opened her mouth but no words came out so instead she held onto her tighter as if saying 'I want to sit with you'.

"No worry's you can sit with me come on" Pandora sat and helped Kiki on to her lap. Pandora saw a book and said would you like me to read to you? it's not a great book but it will pass the time until the other's get here.

Kiki nods and cuddles into the older vampire then waits for her to begin reading with an anxious smile on her face.

Pandora smiled and picked up the book it was one about Angel and Demons falling in love with humans. Not knowing if this was the right book to be reading she dis-sided to tell her her own story. Once a long time ago there was a young girl who had high hopes of becoming the best archer in her neighborhood. she started.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Your more then welcome Dude but i think it is high time we go to the library to see Pandora and find out what she want to know." with that said he starts to walk to the library in hope that Dude will follow him.

With his drink in hand he walked with James to the library. When he entered he saw the girls and ran to them all excited "Hey duchess's how'd I look, James is awesome, and he's got a skateboard,, oo can't wait to hit the ramps,, ooo fire" With that he sat on the floor next to the fire "That's weird hot water burns, hot fire don't." Dude shrugged his shoulders "oh well life of a zombie"

Kiki smiled then continued listening, slightly wondering why she changed her story selection but relaxing to enjoy it nevertheless.

Pandora looked up to see Dude running in she put a protective arm on Kiki. "Dude chill i hardly heard any of that but you look a lot better and yes once you have explained to why you think Danny was going to kill us you can go and skate if James is not to tired to skate with you by then." Looking down at Kiki she said " I'am sorry sweet heart but the story will have to be told at a later date."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
James looked around the room "No Pandora i am very much wake i have set my body clock to be awake at nights just in case you came back and i love to skate so it will be fine."

Kiki curled into Pandora once Dude entered the room and frowned since the story was stopped before it even started. She silently cursed at Dude but kept her angered gaze to her inner self while he nervous expression was out in full throttle.

"Oh Danny dude" Dude began to speak but wasn't happy about it and looked at the floor "Well you see duchess when we left the cafe, I wanted to drive cause I thought it be awesome so when I asked for his keys his phone went off again and he told me to wait. I did for a little while but I got bored, so I went over to him but before I saw him, I heard him. He is a hunter and giving information about us to who I have no idea. He confirmed his order which was to execute Dominic and Kiki cause we probably won't follow orders. He seemed to be alright with you duchess. I feared for myself, I could of just legged it but then thought off little Kiki here. As I've noticed I haven't got an inside voice it just comes out and I said "have to get Kiki" out loud. It seemed that Danny dude heard me and came round and he saw me. I panicked , even more when he pointed a gun at me I froze. My guts were tense then out of nowhere I threw up this green vile acidly out of my mouth it tasted rank man. It dissolved the gun and burnt his hands and molded his boots to the ground. He was crying out in pain and gave me a nasty look Duchess. I was pissed, I jumped on top of him and said "give me your keys or I'll burn your face dude" I didn't like doing it Duchess but my instinct took over. He looked scared then, I have no idea whats in my vomit but he definitely didn't want it on his face. He passed his keys over and I then headbutted him. My brain fell out but I just grabbed it and ran to you".

Dude looked into the fire "Danny just doing his job but he shouldn't kill me or Kiki its not right. I don't know if I knocked him out or if he let us go I just ran"

Dude laid on the floor " I liked Danny dude he stitched me up and everything just so his boss can kill me it's not fair not fair at all"

Through out Dude's telling of what had happened with Danny Pandora's grip on Kiki tightened not painfully so but to show that she was never gonna let any one get her. Turning to Dude she said "right i knew something wasn't right with him and i am sure the only reason he hadn't been asked to kill me was because I'am well know in the supernatural community for my power and skill so whom ever his boss is he more then likely wanted to recruit me. Shame on him as now he is my most wanted target." Pandora said as he normal lilac eyes turned a deep purple. "James i am sure your Grandfather taught you how to do the magics around the house, if he has i want you to do them and do them now but also around the grounds, i will not be locked up in the house and i want yourself and Dude to go out and skate when ever you feel."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yes, he did Pandora i will get to it right away. James said and headed out of the doors.
"Don't worry the two of you will be safe with me i have taken on army's over the years by myself and i know how to protect whom i care for."

Kiki heard Dude's explanation and got scared. She was still a recovering Amnesiac and hearing about someone wanting her dead helped her regain a memory of being chased while in wolf form after that small snippet it became a blur once more. Kiki began to tear up then held onto Pandora tighter than before and even felt her grip around her tighten. "I-I don't want to be hunted again" she muttered loud enough for only Pandora to hear since she was right next to her then began to cry into the older vampire's side.

With that Pandora stood clutching Kiki close to her "Dude when James get's back go out and have fun we need to relax as there is nothing that can be done tonight, I'am taking Kiki back up to my room."
With that she walked out before Dude could say anything to her. Once she was out of the library she walked as fast as she could holding on to the young girl and took the steps three at a time.
Once she was in her room she sat on the bed and grabbed the cover and placed it around herself and Kiki, "shhh now little one talk to me i'am here for you you have nothing to fear." while she said this she stroked the young girls hair. remembering her own mother doing the same when she was a young girl and upset.

Kiki's tears continued to flow even while she cuddles into the mother figure that was caring for her. The same scene kept replaying in her head since it was the only other thing she finally remembered then held onto Pandora tightly the whole time until she cried herself to sleep and her tears stained her cheeks.

All Dude can do is watch the ladies go and he laid back once again "I wonder how long James will be setting the magic up, I'm just not in the mood again, bloody Danny dude he will pay, I should off vomited on him. Actually I should practice that but not here. Duchess will kill me if Danny didn't. I wonder what's in my vomit...... mmmmmm, Brains. Apart from though. So comfy been 1 long night for me. Kiki sad, it's not good I wonder what's in the kitchen I'll go have a look make something nice for Kiki". With rambling out loud to himself as he normally does. He got up and went to the kitchen and started searching the cupboards for what he can make or give.

Pandora just held Kiki as she fell asleep in her arms wondering if whom had ever bought Kiki here was in fact the person who Danny had worked for. Not wanting to leave Kiki on her own again tonight she put Kiki down and curled up with her to rest for awhile.
Wow working magic was hard when it didn't come naturally but James had been doing this for most of his life now and got everything done.
Looking at a job well done he wiped his brow with the back of his hand and thought well if anyone try's to get in Pandora and I will be the first to know.
As he walked back to the house he dissed to looking in the car that Pandora and everyone had turned up in as he got closer he noticed that the keys were still in the ignition so pulling them out he opened the boot and nearly threw up every where. The body was no longer inside but whom ever it was had been scared and he couldn't blame them he found wrist and ankle restraints and a bag that would go over someones head. But he also found weapons and lots of them for all different supernaturals and a box with loads of paper work inside. I cant carry this all on my own i need help. He thought closing the boot and going back into the house to get Dude to help him. Not wanting to upset Pandora he had seen her eyes and knew from what his Grandfather had said about if her eyes go dark.