• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

My daughter wants to join the site.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread went from discussing somebody's daughter to orgies.
tumblr_movjf2O2hs1sq5msqo2_500.gif

Speaking as someone who used to be in an online relationship, that's just cruel.

I mean by all means teach people to be cautious about who they get into relationships with, especially if online.
But don't purposely fake one and fuck with their heads and hearts over it. That shit can destroy people.
Exactly. And depending on how much older than her online alias the other person was, they could get into some serious legal trouble.

This thread makes me think it wouldn't be a good idea to introduce your daughter to the community... I know if I had a Kid, I wouldn't want them to see all the things posted here. Because you can guarantee without a shadow of a doubt, there will be people willing to derail a thread into topics about sex that nobody wants to hear about. It's a wonder that this thread has been allowed to sail so smoothly. >>

If you shelter a kid from everything, they are going to run wild and do everything that you tell them is bad for them. Considering how this thread has gone, it's relatively mild in comparison to some of the other threads.
Then if you aren't going to consider that, I'd say go for it, and wonder why you were worried in the first place.

That's implying talking about sex (even in a general, non-detailed context) is something to hide children from.

There's a reason schools have Sex-Ed classes and we don't simply cover childrens eyes and go "Don't look at the Nasty!".
Plus, this even if it did get more dirty/detailed this is probably the best online community for it to happen in.

I mean, Moderators are on top of it, honest people are around to correct false information, and most importantly it's something Nydanna can easily wander into and monitor and/or intervene on.

If you shelter a kid from everything, they are going to run wild and do everything that you tell them is bad for them. Considering how this thread has gone, it's relatively mild in comparison to some of the other threads.
obviously, I have some work to do!

Doing similar work in an discussion thread for an RP. If girl-on-girl groping is risky behavior that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back