Murder XX: A Night In Terror Town

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Op8PcJc.jpg

"Mother would never abandon us! Because if she did, she wouldn't be our mother in the first place..." Jack comments. "That is how we see... them. The ones who abandoned us in that lake before they could birth us..."

It would take a bit of thinking to figure that the word 'abortion' was not present in Jack's mental dictionary.

"Anyways, we suppose we could accompany you. Mother is much like us. If it is a place that welcomes us, it is definitely a place that welcomes Mother."

vceRlbL.jpg

Jack, upon seeing Unknown fret about his Saviour doubting him, assured him, "you shouldn't doubt your mother. If we were in your shoes, we would believe the confirmation of your mother before the words of others. So, focus on returning to her first. Well, since this Sammy person over here has introduced himself, and we have briefly dropped our name, maybe you should go ahead and tell us yours."

Jack noticed that she was being watched as she turned around for a bit.

nyVmAVd.jpg

"Is something the matter, Vlad?"

@Sen @Minerva @Lissamel @BarrenThin @thatguyinthestore

"You are an odd one, aren't you? In all of my unlife, I have encountered spirits who were burnt at the stake, eaten alive, ripped limb from limb... I have never seen one as troubled as you." Having heard what she said her origin was, Vlad seemed genuinely perturbed. The King of Sylvania, Lord of the Night, was disturbed by what this girl was saying. "You poor, poor child. Come with me. I will help you find your... mother. I will help you find peace." Though he wasn't the most handsome figure, the offer and his extended hand really did seem sincere... because they were. The vampire knew what being bound to unlife was like, and it was not something he would wish upon a child. Let alone thousands.
"Yeah... well hell hurts like a bitch, especially for fucked up people like me."

how__s_it_hanging__phil__by_sonicshadowlover13-d5rgfig.jpg

"HAHAHA!! Fuck yeah I'm ready for a fight! When I find the guy who kidnapped us, I'm gonna take my knife back before cutting their guts out and hanging 'em on my wall." Chucky said with a sinister grin.

"Oh, and call me Chucky. After all, it's what my pals like you usually call me." Chucky said in a nice tone, though it had a dark overtone to it.

@Yun Lee @BarrenThin @Jeremi @Takumi

"Good. That is what I like to hear, my friend. We will make good partners, you and I." As for the remark about his name, Vlad simply nodded.

"Your savior's a fuckin' sham." Chucky said with a deadpan.

@Lissamel @Sen @Crow

The vampire snickered.

The Devil walked over to Sammy

"How are you holding up lackey?"

"Hey back off it's his belief alright!"

He couldn't believe what he was saying. Sticking up for someone else.... that's just not like him.

@Lissamel @thatguyinthestore
4577575.jpg

"Yeah... well it'd be nice to not have to listen to him going on about his 'savior' every five fuckin' seconds." Chucky replied with a bit of a groan.

@Lissamel @ThatAverageGuy @Crow @Sen

"Agreed."

"Well it'd be nice if you weren't such an asshole all the damn time."

He started to get annoyed by this dumb doll.

@thatguyinthestore

"Rather thin-skinned for a Daemon, aren't you? "

"I'm headin' to the bridge." Chucky replied before doing just that, eventually standing there along with Robert and Sherry.

5af916cd2614552ab5ee87685bd45dad85696cce_hq.jpg

"Jesus, you look depressing as fuck." Chucky said to Robert, having not even noticed the man up until this point.

@Jeremi @Atomyk @Bridge

Agreeing with Robert that splitting up was foolish, Vlad also went to the bridge.
7qqcK0c.png

"..."

Robert eyed the talking doll like he was a minor nuisance at best. Truthfully, Robert would have rathered not to have to travel with the vile thing, but he supposed it was his unlucky day. He was just going to imagine it was the doll's presence that forced everyone to brave the wild forest and not anything on his part.

"Depressing, huh? Guess that makes sense, considering the life I've led and the horrors I've seen. You know, you're not the first animated doll I've come across." Robert spoke nonchalantly. He didn't want to give Chucky the satisfaction of knowing he put him off. "Dolls attract supernatural energy, for the children that play with them are vulnerable hosts for spiritual threats. These dolls can retain the energy, acting like a kind of guardian spirit for their dear friend. The problem then is that after they've been forgotten or abandoned, there's a good chance that energy will make the doll come alive, manifesting as a spirit of vengeance over being forgotten."

He tapped his chin as if deep in thought. "Right, yeah... there was one that was a real monster. Terrorized a family. Stalked them even after they moved. They called me in to investigate, but what I found... was something I'd rather not repeat. The doll just stalked the family, but he did far worse to their neighbors." Robert cleared his throat. "There never was an animated doll worse than that one. A real sadist. Managed a ritual to get rid of him, but I never forget the fear of looking into his eyes. They weren't just a doll's eyes, they were human... one of his victim's eyes, if I recall."

Robert let that sit for a moment before stepping on ahead. "Sherry, not sure what this thing you mean is, but you don't seem like a typical government crony. You're rather emotional, really. That's not an insult. It's refreshing, and it means you're probably a deal more empathetic." That was assuming Sherry was not lying, but truly, she did not seem the type.

ecPpw1w.png

"Let's try walking in a line so we don't put too much weight on any section of the bridge," Robert offered. "Gazebo seems a good vantage point, if it's not cursed."

@Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @York @Bridge

The Vampire did look impressed that the man did actually seem to have experience, after a moment of thought. "The dead rarely stay on this plane to say hello. I'm glad your run-ins with them were so... tame, else we might not have such an experienced ally in our midst today."

It seemed that if they wanted to investigate the scream they'd have to go off the road and deeper into the forest.

@Yun Lee @Verite @dark @ThatAverageGuy @Khan of the Mardu @Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @ForestGroup

There didn't seem to be anything worth noting on the way except for the gazebo on the island.

Sherry was taken aback at the comment but tried her best to recover. "W-well thank you? Not all agents are sticks in the mud after all." Came a response more harsher than she wanted it to sound.

Making their way to the gazebo they'd find it to be rather worse for ware, but they could see something shiny on the bench inside.

@Atomyk @Sen @thatguyinthestore @York @Bridge
Seishin quietly went along with the bridge group. He hoped that the rest would be alright in the forest, and that they would come back as safe as possible.

He walked carefully along with the rest, though chuckled at Chucky's claim that Robert looked depressing, though that amusement was reigned in a bit as Robert spoke. Robert might have looked the part, but Seishin was pretty dreary on occasion, and Sunako herself had said he didn't look like one forsaken by God upon meeting him and realizing he was the author of the stories she enjoyed.

Seishin cautiously tried to see what the shiny thing was, keeping the steak knife he had taken from the last area in hand.

@Jeremi @Atomyk @Sen @thatguyinthestore @York @Bridge

As Seishin did what Vlad perceived to be something very foolish, he stood well away and waited to see if the not-quite-Undead young man exploded, or was spontaneously cursed.

@Jeremi @Atomyk @Takumi @York @Sen @BridgeGroup

Seishin quietly went along with the bridge group. He hoped that the rest would be alright in the forest, and that they would come back as safe as possible.

He walked carefully along with the rest, though chuckled at Chucky's claim that Robert looked depressing, though that amusement was reigned in a bit as Robert spoke. Robert might have looked the part, but Seishin was pretty dreary on occasion, and Sunako herself had said he didn't look like one forsaken by God upon meeting him and realizing he was the author of the stories she enjoyed.

Seishin cautiously tried to see what the shiny thing was, keeping the steak knife he had taken from the last area in hand.

"I've had a few run-ins with agents. None too happy with me. State secrets and all that."

Robert was liking this particular bit of fake backstory.

Lpt6qvH.png

"You'll have to vouch for me with your people," Robert said, reaching the gazebo. When he saw the shiny object, he made a grab for it instead of simply trying to observe it.

@Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @York @Sen @Takumi @Bridge

As both men set foot on the gazebo to grab the shiny thing that appeared to be a coin the floor cracked and broke sending both of them falling into what seemed to be a sealed up well. There was enough water when they hit the bottom to survive with any serious injury, but it seemed that they would have a hard time to escape their current predicament.

"Robert! Seishin!"
The two would hear Sherry shouting from above. "Are you guys okay?"

@Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @York @Sen @Takumi @Bridge

Seeing the entire group split apart into two groups, Joker couldn't have but release a sigh... Not as if he wouldn't go along with one of the two, but in his mind, he could already tell how badly this was going to go. Did no one ever watch horror films in this group? "Oh well, can't be helped it seems," The teen chirped before looking to Makoto with a smile, holding out a hand, "To the forest, my queen? I'm certain we'll have one less doll in our company if we take such a path."

@Verite @Jeremi @Yun Lee @ThatAverageGuy @Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"Not all of them...and I try to avoid it when I can." Sherry hadn't much talked to Robert before this, but she was glad that he at least seemed concerned. "I have this thing inside me that usually helps me heal faster. No such luck here I'm afraid. I need to remember that."

Oh joy...Chucky. Sherry also realized what his inclusion meant to the others joining over the bridge and gave some of people in the group a glare...but she wasn't going to let this deter here. "Well Robert...Chucky. Let's head off then. Again everyone...stay safe. We'll meet back here in a hour."

With that Sherry started to make her way over the bridge. They'd see that the bridge lead to a little island in the middle of the lake that was connected to another bridge that lead towards dry land. You also spotted a gazebo in the middle on the island. The bridge creaked as they walked on it and it was clear that the bridge had seen better days.

@Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @BridgeGroup

Meanwhile the forest group found the trees growing more closer as they continued down the path.

hqdefault.jpg

A light mist had also rolled over the area making visibility lower slightly. As they walked they would hear a sound coming from further in the forest. Like a scream that was quickly silenced.​

@Yun Lee @Verite @dark @ThatAverageGuy @Khan of the Mardu @Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @ForestGroup

Well, that was certainly a lovely sound to walk towards. For a moment, Joker cursed his reluctance to grab a knife from before; a dagger or knife would have been perfect for him, even if only a carving knife for hams and turkeys. However, he couldn't focus on the past mistakes, not if he wanted to stay calm through this worrisome time. Thus, as the so-called Devil pulled his knife out, the thief cracked a smile at him, a joke already on the tip of his tongue, "Vigilant for Caesar, eh, Cicero?"

@Yun Lee @Verite @dark @ThatAverageGuy @Khan of the Mardu @Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @ForestGroup​
Relieved to see Joker, Queen would take his hand. "Forest it is," she agreed, liking the idea of avoiding Chucky for a while. As they started into the forest, Joker had already come up with some witty comment. She shot him a half-smile, actually a bit relived he could be himself even in a spooky place like this. It made this situation easier to handle. "By the way, Joker, I swiped an extra knife if you'd like one. You're better with them than I am, so I figured it might be a good idea," she suggested, offering one to him with her free hand. Queen always prepared as best she could, and wanted to be sure Joker had what he needed--especially in a place like this.

"Anyhow, It looks like we'll have to leave the road if we want to find out where the scream is coming from," she said with a frown. "The mist is thick, so we should stay close together," she stated to the group.

@Yun Lee @Verite @dark @ThatAverageGuy @Khan of the Mardu @Bomb @Jeremi @ForestGroup​

"Your savior's a fuckin' sham." Chucky said with a deadpan.

@Lissamel @Sen @Crow

The Devil walked over to Sammy

"How are you holding up lackey?"

"Hey back off it's his belief alright!"

He couldn't believe what he was saying. Sticking up for someone else.... that's just not like him.

"I'm taking the forest. You can come with if you want Sammy."

He started to walk towards the forest

@Lissamel @eveyone​

"Yes, yes, you're all right." Unknown sobbed back the oncoming tears, and wiped the beads away with his sleeve. The worst thing to do now was to doubt the person who had saved him. "The Savior showed me salvation, I shouldn't push away the happiness she has shown me when I was rejected by the world. I'm so happy the both of you understand!"

"The world needs more people like you... the world needs to be cleansed of scum who will just abandon others at a moment's notice."

Somewhere in the back of his head, he heard the other him whisper angrily: "You're such a crybaby."

Ignoring it, he offered a boyish smile to these newfound 'believers'. "My name is Unknown, but please call me Ray... or not, both is fine!" he awkwardly chuckled. Clearly he was not used to social interaction and lacked good skill in that department.

"A prophet... yes, we need more people to preach. Everyone thinks we're a silly cult, they don't know that the best way to embrace happiness is to embrace the devil within us!" His eyes lit up as he regurgitated what had been fed to him since he was young, sat upon the lap of a woman whose hair fell around her like a golden curtain. She nursed his hatred and helped him to control it, to understand it. Images of a young red-headed boy, now grown up - having forgotten him - and a man with turquoise hair like the blue sky, flashed in his mind's eye. Traitors. Abandoners. He hated them. "Without the dark the Savior provides the devil inside of me will die, and I will perish as well. What's so bad about me wanting to be eternally happy?" Unknown shook his head, not understanding why he would be judged in society for doing what was best for him. So, he was glad he had found Sammy, who seemed to understand.

Upon seeing a similarly built character approach Sammy, Unknown's focused expression changed into one of surprise. He listened to what the newcomer said, then looked back at Sammy with a million questions in his mind. "'Lackey?'" the man repeated. "Is this the- I mean, your Savior?"

This certainly wasn't the beautiful, blonde goddess that had come to save him from being unwanted.

The talking doll had surprised him as well. Since only the other him had seen Chucky, his 'Ray' side had no idea why there was a beat-up, bleeding figure walking around. He looked menacing and dangerous. "Um... I wouldn't call the Savior a sham, the Savior saves many people from being unhappy? Are you... unhappy?"

He looked over Chucky with a concerned expression. "Oh, I'm not sure if possessed dolls are capable of feeling anything but anger... I'm sorry if I offended you!" Isn't that how the movies made it out to be?

"Um... I think we should try to find a way back home... Jack has to look for their mother and I have to look for the..." he glanced at the Devil, "-my savior."

"I'll go have a look at the bridge..."

@Crow @Lissamel @thatguyinthestore @ThatAverageGuy @Jeremi

#mobile post fuck color text

Inhale. Eeeeexhale.

Patience was a virtue. The doll had already proven himself blasphemous. The lord valued honesty. Calm down. Sheep, sheep, sheep. It's time for sleep. Rest your head, it's time for bed. In the morning, you may wake...Or in the morning...

Though his posture changed to reflect his anger at the grace of his savior being questioned, Sammy was more than glad to not have to tackle that situation. Instead--

"Ah!" He straightened, clasping his hands as he faced the devil, "I'm holding up quite well. I thank you for your concern. It is...Humbling."

Ray's question made Sammy pause, and his head tilt just the slightest bit. A chuckle left him. "No...No, I fear this is not my savior," He said--But then, with a newfound passion, "This is his Metatron--His voice, sent to guide me. He has been made in the image of my lord, the demon that ink that crawls in my temple, and I shall serve him always!"

...Very interesting how Ray didn't choose to follow the Metatron. Perhaps he wasn't as devout as he seemed...Or maybe (and more likely) their religious beliefs weren't quite as identical as Sammy was so hoping. "I fear, however, I must take my leave. We shall meet up again--There is still much to discuss."

Giving Ray a slight wave goodbye, he dutifully followed the devil into the forest.
Meanwhile the forest group found the trees growing more closer as they continued down the path.

hqdefault.jpg

A light mist had also rolled over the area making visibility lower slightly. As they walked they would hear a sound coming from further in the forest. Like a scream that was quickly silenced.

It seemed that if they wanted to investigate the scream they'd have to go off the road and deeper into the forest.

"Anyhow, It looks like we'll have to leave the road if we want to find out where the scream is coming from," she said with a frown. "The mist is thick, so we should stay close together," she stated to the group.

...You'll be dead, the song he'd begun singing in his head to calm himself down finally finished. He moved a hand through the mist, observing how it curled around his fingers (how strange!). The scream gave him some pause, but he stared out into the distance, evaluating the circumstances.

If it's what the Metatron wants...

Sammy beckoned, and began to go deeper into the forest.

[ @Sen @ThatAverageGuy

@Yun Lee @dark @Khan of the Mardu @Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi @Hopefully not forgetting anybody

@FORESTGROUP ]​

As both men set foot on the gazebo to grab the shiny thing that appeared to be a coin the floor cracked and broke sending both of them falling into what seemed to be a sealed up well. There was enough water when they hit the bottom to survive with any serious injury, but it seemed that they would have a hard time to escape their current predicament.

"Robert! Seishin!"

The vampire clicked his tongue knowingly, as he'd predicted something was going to happen moments before it did. "It seems you've gotten yourselves into a bit of a predicament. Do you require aid?" His biting tone oozed sarcasm, as though to say 'maybe be more careful.'

@Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @York @Sen @Takumi @Bridge​

Relieved to see Joker, Queen would take his hand. "Forest it is," she agreed, liking the idea of avoiding Chucky for a while. As they started into the forest, Joker had already come up with some witty comment. She shot him a half-smile, actually a bit relived he could be himself even in a spooky place like this. It made this situation easier to handle. "By the way, Joker, I swiped an extra knife if you'd like one. You're better with them than I am, so I figured it might be a good idea," she suggested, offering one to him with her free hand. Queen always prepared as best she could, and wanted to be sure Joker had what he needed--especially in a place like this.

@Yun Lee @Verite @dark @ThatAverageGuy @Khan of the Mardu @Bomb @Jeremi @ForestGroup​
"Why, the queen trusts the jester with a dagger? How trusting, my love, thank you~" Joker cooed with a grin while plucking the blade from her hand carefully, his gratitude hidden under the surface lightheartedness. How he had been so lucky to find such a thoughtful lover who could cover his moments of flightiness, he would never know for certain. All he could be certain of was that he needed to make certain she always understood his indebtedness to her.

Even if that meant having to keep telling jokes as he pulled himself and her closer to the group, making certain to keep a watchful eye out, "Though now that I'm one of the conspirators as well, does that make me similar to the epicurean Cassius? I'm much too gleeful for the stoic best friend of Caesar, so perhaps you're our Brutus, Queen?"

As the ground gave way beneath Robert, his heart leaped up into his throat and he felt the adrenaline-pumping feeling of weightlessness. He reached out for something to grab hold of, scraping his hand against the stone wall of the well for his trouble. He barely had time to look down and hold his breath upon hitting the water, where he was enveloped in a cold grip. The feeling would shock most people, but Robert had the fortitude to gather his bearings and push his head up above the surface.

3WkYRIp.png

"Really makes you feel alive!" he called up to the others above, looking around for Seishin to rescue him if needed. "Should have known, really. Looks like a well, so the coin was probably a clue, don't you think?" Robert seemed almost calm.

When Vlad offered help almost sarcastically, Robert shook his head. "And risk falling in yourself? Let me try something first!" Taking a deep breath, Robert plunged into the water and swam for the bottom, hoping to learn some information about this strange well.

@Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @York @Sen @Takumi @BarrenThin @Bridge

Inhale. Eeeeexhale.

Patience was a virtue. The doll had already proven himself blasphemous. The lord valued honesty. Calm down. Sheep, sheep, sheep. It's time for sleep. Rest your head, it's time for bed. In the morning, you may wake...Or in the morning...

Though his posture changed to reflect his anger at the grace of his savior being questioned, Sammy was more than glad to not have to tackle that situation. Instead--

"Ah!" He straightened, clasping his hands as he faced the devil, "I'm holding up quite well. I thank you for your concern. It is...Humbling."

Ray's question made Sammy pause, and his head tilt just the slightest bit. A chuckle left him. "No...No, I fear this is not my savior," He said--But then, with a newfound passion, "This is his Metatron--His voice, sent to guide me. He has been made in the image of my lord, the demon that ink that crawls in my temple, and I shall serve him always!"

...Very interesting how Ray didn't choose to follow the Metatron. Perhaps he wasn't as devout as he seemed...Or maybe (and more likely) their religious beliefs weren't quite as identical as Sammy was so hoping. "I fear, however, I must take my leave. We shall meet up again--There is still much to discuss."

Giving Ray a slight wave goodbye, he dutifully followed the devil into the forest.

...You'll be dead, the song he'd begun singing in his head to calm himself down finally finished. He moved a hand through the mist, observing how it curled around his fingers (how strange!). The scream gave him some pause, but he stared out into the distance, evaluating the circumstances.

If it's what the Metatron wants...

Sammy beckoned, and began to go deeper into the forest.

[ @Sen @ThatAverageGuy

@Yun Lee @dark @Khan of the Mardu @Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi @Hopefully not forgetting anybody

@FORESTGROUP ]​

Going deeper into the thick forest towards the sound the group soon found themselves at a clearing with a gruesome sight.

In the middle of the area laid Kyle Knock heavily injured if the large quantities of blood were anything indication, but still breathing...for now.

As the ground gave way beneath Robert, his heart leaped up into his throat and he felt the adrenaline-pumping feeling of weightlessness. He reached out for something to grab hold of, scraping his hand against the stone wall of the well for his trouble. He barely had time to look down and hold his breath upon hitting the water, where he was enveloped in a cold grip. The feeling would shock most people, but Robert had the fortitude to gather his bearings and push his head up above the surface.

3WkYRIp.png

"Really makes you feel alive!" he called up to the others above, looking around for Seishin to rescue him if needed. "Should have known, really. Looks like a well, so the coin was probably a clue, don't you think?" Robert seemed almost calm.

When Vlad offered help almost sarcastically, Robert shook his head. "And risk falling in yourself? Let me try something first!" Taking a deep breath, Robert plunged into the water and swam for the bottom, hoping to learn some information about this strange well.

"We'll try to see if we can find something here! Don't do anything stupid!" She didn't even have time to finish before Robert dipped down into the water. "Of course that's the first thing you think of..."

Swimming down Robert would spot a hole in the rock wall that could possibly aid in their escape. He could also spot the glimmering coin laying on a rock at the bottom as if mocking him, having been the cause of their current predicament.

@Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @York @Sen @Takumi @BarrenThin
@Bridge

7qqcK0c.png

"..."

Robert eyed the talking doll like he was a minor nuisance at best. Truthfully, Robert would have rathered not to have to travel with the vile thing, but he supposed it was his unlucky day. He was just going to imagine it was the doll's presence that forced everyone to brave the wild forest and not anything on his part.

"Depressing, huh? Guess that makes sense, considering the life I've led and the horrors I've seen. You know, you're not the first animated doll I've come across." Robert spoke nonchalantly. He didn't want to give Chucky the satisfaction of knowing he put him off. "Dolls attract supernatural energy, for the children that play with them are vulnerable hosts for spiritual threats. These dolls can retain the energy, acting like a kind of guardian spirit for their dear friend. The problem then is that after they've been forgotten or abandoned, there's a good chance that energy will make the doll come alive, manifesting as a spirit of vengeance over being forgotten."

He tapped his chin as if deep in thought. "Right, yeah... there was one that was a real monster. Terrorized a family. Stalked them even after they moved. They called me in to investigate, but what I found... was something I'd rather not repeat. The doll just stalked the family, but he did far worse to their neighbors." Robert cleared his throat. "There never was an animated doll worse than that one. A real sadist. Managed a ritual to get rid of him, but I never forget the fear of looking into his eyes. They weren't just a doll's eyes, they were human... one of his victim's eyes, if I recall."

Robert let that sit for a moment before stepping on ahead. "Sherry, not sure what this thing you mean is, but you don't seem like a typical government crony. You're rather emotional, really. That's not an insult. It's refreshing, and it means you're probably a deal more empathetic." That was assuming Sherry was not lying, but truly, she did not seem the type.

ecPpw1w.png

"Let's try walking in a line so we don't put too much weight on any section of the bridge," Robert offered. "Gazebo seems a good vantage point, if it's not cursed."

There didn't seem to be anything worth noting on the way except for the gazebo on the island.

Sherry was taken aback at the comment but tried her best to recover. "W-well thank you? Not all agents are sticks in the mud after all." Came a response more harsher than she wanted it to sound.

Making their way to the gazebo they'd find it to be rather worse for ware, but they could see something shiny on the bench inside.

"I've had a few run-ins with agents. None too happy with me. State secrets and all that."

Lpt6qvH.png

"You'll have to vouch for me with your people," Robert said, reaching the gazebo. When he saw the shiny object, he made a grab for it instead of simply trying to observe it.

"Sounds like someone I'd wanna meet." Chucky replied with a small smirk on his face as they walked along the bridge. He didn't really care for Robert's story because, well, his origin was completely different so he automatically assumed that whatever Robert did on that other doll had no effect on him.

As they made their way to the gazebo, Chucky allowed Robert to grab the shiny object, secretly hoping that it was a mine or something. Not because he particularly disliked Robert, but simply because he couldn't do any killing for that immortality, so seeing some carnage by other means would at least satisfy his appetite.

"You are an odd one, aren't you? In all of my unlife, I have encountered spirits who were burnt at the stake, eaten alive, ripped limb from limb... I have never seen one as troubled as you." Having heard what she said her origin was, Vlad seemed genuinely perturbed. The King of Sylvania, Lord of the Night, was disturbed by what this girl was saying. "You poor, poor child. Come with me. I will help you find your... mother. I will help you find peace." Though he wasn't the most handsome figure, the offer and his extended hand really did seem sincere... because they were. The vampire knew what being bound to unlife was like, and it was not something he would wish upon a child. Let alone thousands.

"Good. That is what I like to hear, my friend. We will make good partners, you and I." As for the remark about his name, Vlad simply nodded.

The vampire snickered.

"Agreed."

Agreeing with Robert that splitting up was foolish, Vlad also went to the bridge.

The Vampire did look impressed that the man did actually seem to have experience, after a moment of thought. "The dead rarely stay on this plane to say hello. I'm glad your run-ins with them were so... tame, else we might not have such an experienced ally in our midst today."

As Seishin did what Vlad perceived to be something very foolish, he stood well away and waited to see if the not-quite-Undead young man exploded, or was spontaneously cursed.

"Robert! Seishin!"

The vampire clicked his tongue knowingly, as he'd predicted something was going to happen moments before it did. "It seems you've gotten yourselves into a bit of a predicament. Do you require aid?" His biting tone oozed sarcasm, as though to say 'maybe be more careful.'

3WkYRIp.png

Going deeper into the thick forest towards the sound the group soon found themselves at a clearing with a gruesome sight.

In the middle of the area laid Kyle Knock heavily injured if the large quantities of blood were anything indication, but still breathing...for now.

"We'll try to see if we can find something here! Don't do anything stupid!" She didn't even have time to finish before Robert dipped down into the water. "Of course that's the first thing you think of..."

Swimming down Robert would spot a hole in the rock wall that could possibly aid in their escape. He could also spot the glimmering coin laying on a rock at the bottom as if mocking him, having been the cause of their current predicament.

@Bridge
Simon Henriksson
@Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Sen @Takumi
@Bridge

Realizing there was nothing but the Gazebo, Simon was about to investigate the shiny thing on the floor... But... He was rather cautious; this seemed a little too easy for his liking. Unfortunately though, before he really had time to say anything, Seishin and Robert both headed for the coin, causing the floor to collapse, entrapping them in a sealed up well. On the upside, they were alive, but on the downside, it looked like they were trapped!

Looking down the well below, he frowned... Thinking for a moment before he called down to the two stuck at the bottom of the well.

"Hold on! I'll... ... Find something to pull you out!" He called.

Though... What exactly he would try and get for them was a different story. It seemed like Sherry had a similar idea though, which spurred him to begin searching for something to help the two in the well climb back out... Even if it was a simple rope... That wasn't too much to ask for, was it?​

"Why, the queen trusts the jester with a dagger? How trusting, my love, thank you~" Joker cooed with a grin while plucking the blade from her hand carefully, his gratitude hidden under the surface lightheartedness. How he had been so lucky to find such a thoughtful lover who could cover his moments of flightiness, he would never know for certain. All he could be certain of was that he needed to make certain she always understood his indebtedness to her.

Even if that meant having to keep telling jokes as he pulled himself and her closer to the group, making certain to keep a watchful eye out, "Though now that I'm one of the conspirators as well, does that make me similar to the epicurean Cassius? I'm much too gleeful for the stoic best friend of Caesar, so perhaps you're our Brutus, Queen?"

oing deeper into the thick forest towards the sound the group soon found themselves at a clearing with a gruesome sight.

"Yes, the Queen trusts her jester so long as he promises to behave with said dagger," Queen teased in response. It was easy to give him her own light hearted response when he would give her that usual playful smile of his. That look on his face, and the fact that he was so charming, made it hard to focus sometimes. Not that those two traits were her favorite thing about him. His intelligence had started off as her favorite thing about him, although she had begun to love everything about him over time.

"Perhaps I am. Such a title would make me your co-conspirator--which is appealing. I'd just rather we didn't suffer the same fate as Cassius and Brutis if you know what I mean," she said with a small smile, reaching up to adjust her brown headband. Why was she humoring him? Well, even with how strict she was, sometimes it was hard not to fall into his little jokes--so long as they were not ill-timed.

She halted the joking, however, when they would spot someone in the woods. There, she spotted Kyle whom the had been looking for. "Oh my god, there he is!" she exclaimed, moving more quickly over to him. "He's hurt bad. He needs help," she said, urgency in her tone.

When Robert returned to the surface, he heard Simon call out his idea. Robert wasn't going to argue, for he didn't know for sure where the hole at the bottom would lead. "There's a hole at the bottom," he told Seishin. "You don't have to try for it, but I may as well. Don't worry about me."

He dove back in and made a beeline for the opening. Along the way, Robert wasn't going to let a coin show him up. He grabbed the coin before swimming inside, figuring that the further he got, the further he was getting toward the lake.

"HAHAHAHAHA!! You fuckin idiots fell down there over a damn coin?!" Chucky called out as he peered over the edge from below. The doll then proceeded to roll his eyes as Simon attempted to find something to help Simon up.

"God, what the fuck did those a-holes ever do for you? Just let the fuckers drown." Chucky said dryly.

@Jeremi @Atomyk @BarrenThin @Takumi @York @BridgeGroup

@Bridge
"Huh I thought he was dead for sure."

He was quite surprised when he found out he was alive, but he was also confused on what could have hurt him so badly.

@Forestgroup

"You...you mean to tell me you're the babies of Jack the Ripper's victims?!"

Grell couldn't believe that was even possible. The reason for Angelina's despair...for Grell's own hand in becoming Jack the Ripper...what the Hell was this?!

@Crow
tumblr_inline_o0vluaGOzK1rxsf53_100.png

"What a load of shit," Ethan said, shaking his head in disbelief, "What, the souls of the dead courtesans Jack the Ripper killed all came together to become one? Who came up with this shit? Am I gonna meet little Spring-heeled Jack next?" He said gruffly, still refusing to believe the silver-haired girl.

It occurred to Ethan that still having a suspension of disbelief in light of everything that's happened in his life, as well as everything that had happened ever since meeting up with this... lively group, was a useless gesture, but he figured that it was the only thing that could keep him sane at this moment.

@Yun Lee @Crow @Others

A successor?

What a flattering notion! Sammy's fingers slightly curled. This believer considered him a successor to the lord--He was honored, certainly, but he knew it wasn't true. He was merely a voice, an acolyte, the prophet. No successor. Besides, how would one such as himself go about becoming so pure, so perfect--Becoming a demon of ink? Impossible. And, considering Sammy's goal, counterproductive.

Still, seeing the tears build in his eyes made a twinge of pity go through him.

"A disciple, yes. But I am no successor. I am the prophet, and nothing more--I have yet still to get my lord to notice me." Soon. He'd be noticed in his devotion soon. He had to be. "And as this one said," He gave a sort of gesture in Jack's direction, "You should never doubt the savior. Just as he loves me, he loves you. Your distress proves your worthiness. All must remain loyal. Weep not for your state, nor any other."

He was smiling again, just the slightest bit. Truth be told, he was...Rather glad to be able to speak with a fellow believer, even if he was constantly botching the details. Recently, all he'd had to talk to was inky abominations who could barely speak. To discuss--Not just to preach--Was a welcome change in his eyes.

[ @Sen @Crow ]​

wvvOici.jpg

"How can we be Jack the Ripper's victim's children and Jack the Ripper at the same time? As far as we know, Jack the Ripper is our name and our name alone," Jack says, "the only one named Jack the Ripper that we have met is ourselves."

Well...it was nice to know people were making friends. Sherry thought to herself looking over the group. Well except Chucky, but that was to be expected.

"I'm ready to head off as well."
Sherry replied making her way towards the bridge. "It's obvious we have two paths to choose from. Going into the forest or going over the bridge to see where that's going to lead us. I'm going to go over the bridge, but I'm not going to hold it against anyone if you want to go to the forest. We need to cover our bases here after all. We'll meet up back here after a hour or so and plot our next course. Does that sound okay to all? Again...just try not to get killed, okay?"

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @BarrenThin @Bomb @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @dark @Darkseide @EternalInfinity @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Khan of the Mardu @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @Lissamel @LuckycoolHawk9 @Midnight Maiden @Minerva @Otto @Sen @Takumi @ThatAverageGuy @thatguyinthestore @Verite @York @Yun Lee
Well...it was nice to know people were making friends. Sherry thought to herself looking over the group. Well except Chucky, but that was to be expected.

"I'm ready to head off as well."
Sherry replied making her way towards the bridge. "It's obvious we have two paths to choose from. Going into the forest or going over the bridge to see where that's going to lead us. I'm going to go over the bridge, but I'm not going to hold it against anyone if you want to go to the forest. We need to cover our bases here after all. We'll meet up back here after a hour or so and plot our next course. Does that sound okay to all? Again...just try not to get killed, okay?"

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @BarrenThin @Bomb @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @dark @Darkseide @EternalInfinity @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Khan of the Mardu @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @Lissamel @LuckycoolHawk9 @Midnight Maiden @Minerva @Otto @Sen @Takumi @ThatAverageGuy @thatguyinthestore @Verite @York @Yun Lee

The things they had seen, the things they were... There was an inkling at the back of Robert's mind that there was no going back from this. A part of him was sure he had come here to die. Just as well, really, considering this is the end he probably deserved. Better than most, certainly.

"Splitting up is for horror schlock," Robert said, joining Sherry on the bridge. He felt at his jacket, brushing against the knife he had taken back in the mansion. Robert felt more secure with a knife in general. Maybe if he grabbed some wood, he could...

7BGDeIa.png

"Seems to me you might need the most help out of all of us," he said to Sherry, speaking of her knack for getting hurt. "Is that a regular occurrence for a government agent?"

@Jeremi @Bridge

Simon Henriksson
@Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi
@Bridge

At first, Simon aimed to head towards the forest, like he had said... But... He hesitated, noticing just how many people have already headed there, before he eventually turned around, deciding to join those crossing the bridge, silently making his way with them towards what looked to be dry land. Though he kept a close eye on Chucky, seeing that the doll had decided to join them; he wasn't sure if Chucky would try anything, but just incase... He had his guard up.

Staying quiet still, he tried to make out any points of interest on the island they were approaching, well... Other than the Gazebo of course. On the other hand, even if it was just the Gazebo, perhaps there were some usefull items there? Or just another freaky creature awaiting them. Whatever the case, there only seemed to be one way to find out... Which was to move forwards...​

7qqcK0c.png

"..."

ecPpw1w.png

"Yes, yes, you're all right." Unknown sobbed back the oncoming tears, and wiped the beads away with his sleeve. The worst thing to do now was to doubt the person who had saved him. "The Savior showed me salvation, I shouldn't push away the happiness she has shown me when I was rejected by the world. I'm so happy the both of you understand!"

"The world needs more people like you... the world needs to be cleansed of scum who will just abandon others at a moment's notice."

Somewhere in the back of his head, he heard the other him whisper angrily: "You're such a crybaby."

Ignoring it, he offered a boyish smile to these newfound 'believers'. "My name is Unknown, but please call me Ray... or not, both is fine!" he awkwardly chuckled. Clearly he was not used to social interaction and lacked good skill in that department.

"A prophet... yes, we need more people to preach. Everyone thinks we're a silly cult, they don't know that the best way to embrace happiness is to embrace the devil within us!" His eyes lit up as he regurgitated what had been fed to him since he was young, sat upon the lap of a woman whose hair fell around her like a golden curtain. She nursed his hatred and helped him to control it, to understand it. Images of a young red-headed boy, now grown up - having forgotten him - and a man with turquoise hair like the blue sky, flashed in his mind's eye. Traitors. Abandoners. He hated them. "Without the dark the Savior provides the devil inside of me will die, and I will perish as well. What's so bad about me wanting to be eternally happy?" Unknown shook his head, not understanding why he would be judged in society for doing what was best for him. So, he was glad he had found Sammy, who seemed to understand.

Upon seeing a similarly built character approach Sammy, Unknown's focused expression changed into one of surprise. He listened to what the newcomer said, then looked back at Sammy with a million questions in his mind. "'Lackey?'" the man repeated. "Is this the- I mean, your Savior?"

This certainly wasn't the beautiful, blonde goddess that had come to save him from being unwanted.

The talking doll had surprised him as well. Since only the other him had seen Chucky, his 'Ray' side had no idea why there was a beat-up, bleeding figure walking around. He looked menacing and dangerous. "Um... I wouldn't call the Savior a sham, the Savior saves many people from being unhappy? Are you... unhappy?"

He looked over Chucky with a concerned expression. "Oh, I'm not sure if possessed dolls are capable of feeling anything but anger... I'm sorry if I offended you!" Isn't that how the movies made it out to be?

"Um... I think we should try to find a way back home... Jack has to look for their mother and I have to look for the..." he glanced at the Devil, "-my savior."

"I'll go have a look at the bridge..."

@Crow @Lissamel @thatguyinthestore @ThatAverageGuy @Jeremi

#mobile post fuck color text

Lpt6qvH.png

"Sounds like someone I'd wanna meet." Chucky replied with a small smirk on his face as they walked along the bridge. He didn't really care for Robert's story because, well, his origin was completely different so he automatically assumed that whatever Robert did on that other doll had no effect on him.

As they made their way to the gazebo, Chucky allowed Robert to grab the shiny object, secretly hoping that it was a mine or something. Not because he particularly disliked Robert, but simply because he couldn't do any killing for that immortality, so seeing some carnage by other means would at least satisfy his appetite.

The vampire snickered.

"Agreed."

"Robert! Seishin!"

3WkYRIp.png

Simon Henriksson
@Bridge

Realizing there was nothing but the Gazebo, Simon was about to investigate the shiny thing on the floor... But... He was rather cautious; this seemed a little too easy for his liking. Unfortunately though, before he really had time to say anything, Seishin and Robert both headed for the coin, causing the floor to collapse, entrapping them in a sealed up well. On the upside, they were alive, but on the downside, it looked like they were trapped!

Looking down the well below, he frowned... Thinking for a moment before he called down to the two stuck at the bottom of the well.

Though... What exactly he would try and get for them was a different story. It seemed like Sherry had a similar idea though, which spurred him to begin searching for something to help the two in the well climb back out... Even if it was a simple rope... That wasn't too much to ask for, was it?​

When Robert returned to the surface, he heard Simon call out his idea. Robert wasn't going to argue, for he didn't know for sure where the hole at the bottom would lead. "There's a hole at the bottom," he told Seishin. "You don't have to try for it, but I may as well. Don't worry about me."

He dove back in and made a beeline for the opening. Along the way, Robert wasn't going to let a coin show him up. He grabbed the coin before swimming inside, figuring that the further he got, the further he was getting toward the lake.

"HAHAHAHAHA!! You fuckin idiots fell down there over a damn coin?!" Chucky called out as he peered over the edge from below. The doll then proceeded to roll his eyes as Simon attempted to find something to help Simon up.

"God, what the fuck did those a-holes ever do for you? Just let the fuckers drown." Chucky said dryly.

"If you are headed there, then we shall cross the bridge as well," Jack says to Unknown as she joined him and many others at the bridge.

When Vlad approached her, she watched warily. "You seem to know what we are... we are unsure about your company, but we are both going the same direction either way."

This same direction lead to a gazebo that was revealed to be a well, causing Robert and Seishin to fall.

"We will look at other parts of this land," Jack said. "If there is a well, there has to be a house."

@Jeremi @Sen @thatguyinthestore @Atomyk @BarrenThin @Takumi @York @BridgeGroup​

The vampire snickered.

"Agreed."

"Robert! Seishin!"

3WkYRIp.png

Simon Henriksson
@Bridge

Seishin hasn't expected what he found to be a coin, though with no further interest he was mid turn to move on from that when Robert would make a grab for it and the floor creaked and gave way under them, surprised yet not completely afraid of possibly dying (despite having to protect Sunako), the man was grateful there was water in the hidden well. A bit bruised, he was relatively fine. When Robert mentioned the hole the former monk nodded in understanding.

"In our situation, one can't help but occasionally worry for another....unless someone like our unhelpful and currently useless 'friend' is involved." he responded before shooting Chucky an unamused look, the urge to simply stab the doll's face, as small as it was, coming to the forefront of his mind. Though those thoughts being pushed back along with the thought that others in their group wanted to possibly do much worse than that.

@Jeremi @Atomyk @Sen @thatguyinthestore @York @BarrenThin @Crow
@Bridge

"Not all of them...and I try to avoid it when I can." Sherry hadn't much talked to Robert before this, but she was glad that he at least seemed concerned. "I have this thing inside me that usually helps me heal faster. No such luck here I'm afraid. I need to remember that."

Oh joy...Chucky. Sherry also realized what his inclusion meant to the others joining over the bridge and gave some of people in the group a glare...but she wasn't going to let this deter here. "Well Robert...Chucky. Let's head off then. Again everyone...stay safe. We'll meet back here in a hour."

With that Sherry started to make her way over the bridge. They'd see that the bridge lead to a little island in the middle of the lake that was connected to another bridge that lead towards dry land. You also spotted a gazebo in the middle on the island. The bridge creaked as they walked on it and it was clear that the bridge had seen better days.

@Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @BridgeGroup

hqdefault.jpg

A light mist had also rolled over the area making visibility lower slightly. As they walked they would hear a sound coming from further in the forest. Like a scream that was quickly silenced.​

"Yes, the Queen trusts her jester so long as he promises to behave with said dagger," Queen teased in response. It was easy to give him her own light hearted response when he would give her that usual playful smile of his. That look on his face, and the fact that he was so charming, made it hard to focus sometimes. Not that those two traits were her favorite thing about him. His intelligence had started off as her favorite thing about him, although she had begun to love everything about him over time.

"Perhaps I am. Such a title would make me your co-conspirator--which is appealing. I'd just rather we didn't suffer the same fate as Cassius and Brutis if you know what I mean," she said with a small smile, reaching up to adjust her brown headband. Why was she humoring him? Well, even with how strict she was, sometimes it was hard not to fall into his little jokes--so long as they were not ill-timed.

She halted the joking, however, when they would spot someone in the woods. There, she spotted Kyle whom the had been looking for. "Oh my god, there he is!" she exclaimed, moving more quickly over to him. "He's hurt bad. He needs help," she said, urgency in her tone.

infamous_second_son___delsin_rowe_by_legan666-d6d5tye.png

Delsin stuck through the deep forest with the rest of the group, eyeing everything to see if everyone was around. The scream had sounded but that belonged to Kyle, who he saw Queen run toward in the woods, gasping to see that the man was hurt.

He gritted his teeth, the guy was hurt but what was the cost of trying to help the man.

Delsin stood with the others who were left and stared at the gruesome site.

"Shit, what had happened to the guy?"

Whoever was left was staring at the site and frowned "In this mist, things will only get harder. We should head out."

Queen was one he could trust so far so he was trying to get Queen to carry Kyle to see if anybody could find something useful.

@Yun Lee @Verite @dark @ThatAverageGuy @Khan of the Mardu @Bomb @Jeremi @ForestGroup

wvvOici.jpg

"How can we be Jack the Ripper's victim's children and Jack the Ripper at the same time? As far as we know, Jack the Ripper is our name and our name alone," Jack says, "the only one named Jack the Ripper that we have met is ourselves."

"If you are headed there, then we shall cross the bridge as well," Jack says to Unknown as she joined him and many others at the bridge.

When Vlad approached her, she watched warily. "You seem to know what we are... we are unsure about your company, but we are both going the same direction either way."

This same direction lead to a gazebo that was revealed to be a well, causing Robert and Seishin to fall.

"We will look at other parts of this land," Jack said. "If there is a well, there has to be a house."

@Jeremi @Sen @thatguyinthestore @Atomyk @BarrenThin @Takumi @York @BridgeGroup​

Seeing that their comrades seemed fine, Vlad din't seem very concerned, looking up to answer the child once more. "I do not know what you are. Ordinarily, I would, but... my vision is clouded. All I know is from what you've said, and... what little I can make out. You are, like me, not alive. Not in the physical sense, at any rate. You are all, like many spirits I have dealt with... confused. Lost. With some time and my powers returned to me, I could help you all find your way. It wouldn't be the first time I've done such a thing." It seemed he was making an offer.

Seishin hasn't expected what he found to be a coin, though with no further interest he was mid turn to move on from that when Robert would make a grab for it and the floor creaked and gave way under them, surprised yet not completely afraid of possibly dying (despite having to protect Sunako), the man was grateful there was water in the hidden well. A bit bruised, he was relatively fine. When Robert mentioned the hole the former monk nodded in understanding.

"In our situation, one can't help but occasionally worry for another....unless someone like our unhelpful and currently useless 'friend' is involved." he responded before shooting Chucky an unamused look, the urge to simply stab the doll's face, as small as it was, coming to the forefront of his mind. Though those thoughts being pushed back along with the thought that others in their group wanted to possibly do much worse than that.

@Jeremi @Atomyk @Sen @thatguyinthestore @York @BarrenThin @Crow
@Bridge

"Be careful down there, if it's connected to another body of water! Does the tunnel look natural? Man-made? Or like something... a bit more violent dug it? You do not yet know what shares those waters with you, mein freund!"

@Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @York @Sen @Takumi @Crow @Bridge​

infamous_second_son___delsin_rowe_by_legan666-d6d5tye.png

Delsin stuck through the deep forest with the rest of the group, eyeing everything to see if everyone was around. The scream had sounded but that belonged to Kyle, who he saw Queen run toward in the woods, gasping to see that the man was hurt.

He gritted his teeth, the guy was hurt but what was the cost of trying to help the man.

Delsin stood with the others who were left and stared at the gruesome site.

"Shit, what had happened to the guy?"

Whoever was left was staring at the site and frowned "In this mist, things will only get harder. We should head out."

Queen was one he could trust so far so he was trying to get Queen to carry Kyle to see if anybody could find something useful.

@Yun Lee @Verite @dark @ThatAverageGuy @Khan of the Mardu @Bomb @Jeremi @ForestGroup
With all these people heading to the forest than Kuro imagined, he tried to hide behind anything that can conceal him, and let the others go ahead of Kuro.

@Yun Lee @Verite @dark @ThatAverageGuy @Khan of the Mardu @dark @Jeremi @ForestGroup​

Oh, look. The little kitty that everyone thought was dead was still alive, in the middle of a clearing surrounded by blood with no assailant in sight. Now they could save his life and help him, right?

Yeah, no.

Grell would stay put, scanning the area for any signs of someone else's presence besides their own. She felt her hand throb in pain-no way was she going to be fooled again.

@Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @dark @Bomb @Verite @ThatAverageGuy @Lissamel

grell-sutcliff-black-butler-54.9.jpg

"I do love a man with manners, dear, but you can call me Grell if you'd prefer. Much easier to say than Ms. Sutcliff, really." Grell glanced up to the sky as well, wondering what Ethan could be looking at. Maybe trying to stargaze?

"I doubt those clouds may clear anytime soon," she said. "A shame, too...how I love the night sky! Especially out in the country, when all the stars are out. Don't get me wrong, the city is far more to my tastes, but all that smog and steam keeps the sky from being as clear as it is in rural areas." Would she ever get to see the night sky again, after this? She hoped so. If she did, she wouldn't take it for granted.​
tumblr_inline_o0vlqySF6d1rxsf53_100.png

"Alright, then. If you insist... Grell," Ethan nodded as the group that had amassed around them continued to traverse through the forest, before looking back up at the sky again. He stayed silent as the redhead spoke her mind of the night sky. Indeed, it was... quite a romantic sight. Ethan couldn't help but feel melancholy a bit, his smile fading ever so slightly. So many stars shining, and yet... He wondered how many stars were out there that had ceased to shine.

The memories of a cabin out in the middle of nowhere, with only the gentle crackling of fire. A place where the only thing to do was to look at such a sky. To dance underneath the pale moonlight, even if such a dance were done with the devil... What he would give for those seemingly halcyon days again.

He would be willing to go through all that pain again if it meant returning to the stars of another day.

tumblr_inline_o7aenzsZZc1u7dmmj_100.png

"... Shit. Would you look at that," Ethan muttered softly as the group came across Kyle's form, not immediately moving to help him. For him to be put into bad shape like that, yet left alive, and to even be deliberately placed there... They may as well have stumbled right into a bear trap for all intents and purposes. He had a mind to make like Grell and stay put where he was and determine if there was anyone nearby waiting for them, but Queen and Delsin's reckless movements made him feel obliged to follow along.

With a reluctant sigh, clutching his weapon tighter than ever before, Ethan cautiously looked around for any potential... unfamiliar figures, before also walking over to Kyle. "Hey. Be careful, little miss," he warned to Queen, looking at her warningly, "Something's not right here. At all."

@Khan of the Mardu @Jeremi @Yun Lee @dark @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Bomb @ThatAverageGuy @ForestGroup