Murder XIX: Trouble in Paradise

"And let me see…I'll vote for Hiyori and Gon!" The two received the full glow as others faded away.
tumblr_ovh53wUE401wtq400o2_250.png

"All righty! And that's time, everyone! To the roller coaster!"
Runa took her lollipop out of her mouth and pointed it at Risky. "Even you!"

"You heard 'er, Risky Boots! Plenty of time for thinkin' later!" The Tweedles each took Risky by an arm and placed her into a seat on the coaster, fastening her seatbelt extra tight so she couldn't escape. Everyone else sans Gon, Hiyori, and those not part of the game were allowed to board themselves-with some "assistance" from the Tweedles if needed.

Each seat was unattached from each other, and more like a station in a bomber plane's gun than an actual coaster seat. The players would find a small control panel in front of them. To the left are three buttons alike in size, but different in color and symbol: a green button with a circle on it, a blue button with a rectangle on it, and a red button with an X on it. To the right is a small screen and a keypad for input. In the center was a screen all its own.

"Oooookay!!! Here's how the game works!" Runa skipped to the circular pavillion in the middle of the coaster, smiling up at everyone. "You're gonna be fighting a kaiju!"

"A kaiju?! But those only exist in movies!"

"You'd think so, huh? Welllllll, it just so happens that we have our very own robot kaiju laying around from last time!" Runa pulled a remote control from out of her pocket and pressed a button. The ground began to shake, causing all the children in the park to scream in fright. From below Runa, the pavillion opened up, and she gave a small hop in the air before falling in. She was unharmed, however, as right underneath was an armchair that she plopped right into. Said armchair was in the center of a control room, that kept rising until it towered over everyone. The full kaiju was revealed to be…
250px-Mecha-Bowser_SMS.png

a gigantic robotic Bowser.

"Tadaaaaaa! Here's the kaiju! Mecha-Bowser, another one of Bowser's creations we decided to repo! I bet you've all been wanting to pound his face in, huh? Well, now's your chance! Use your buttons and keypad to attack, but be careful, because he's gonna fight back!"

Paradise Game #4: Versus Mecha-Bowser (Pt. 2!)

How to Play: For the next two days, you will be fighting for points. There are two ways to do this, and both can get you points or cost you dearly.

How to Earn Points: There are two systems in play: the RGB System (or Rock Paper Scissors System), and the Keypad System (or Trivia System). You can use either one, but not at the same time. The RGB System relies more on chance, but has less of a risk. Basically, you choose either the red, blue, or green button, and I randomize what button Runa presses. Green is Rock, Blue is Paper, and Red is Scissors.

If you win (i.e. pick green and she picks red), you get a point.

If you lose (i.e. pick green and she picks blue), you lose a point.

If you draw (i.e. you both pick green), you neither win nor lose any points.

For fairness, Yumeko will only use the RGB System.

The Keypad system is more of a controlled system. You pick a number 1, 2, or 3, and I give you a Murder Series trivia question.

1 is easiest, and can easily be found on the wiki. You can win one point if you get it right, and lose no points if wrong.

2 is harder, and may involve more digging to find. You can win two points if you get it right, but lose one point if you get it wrong.

3 is hardest, and will involve some looking. You can get three points if you get it right, but lose two if you get it wrong.

You can spend one point to get a new question, but cannot skip. You also can't choose the RGB System until you answer the question, even with an "I don't know."

How to Win: The three highest scores at the end of the game will win prizes. Third place gets one blue coin, second place gets two blue coins, and first gets auto immunity for the next game.

How to Lose: As said, more than one may die this game. You lose automatically if your points reach 0, no matter what. You will also lose if you have the lowest number of points at the end of the game. And, if you failed to post at all in this game unless you talk to me about it, you will lose (this is more of an inactivity clause than anything).

THE GAME WILL END AT 12 PM, PST ON THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 28!

All center screens show a 3, save for Alesha, who has a 5.
tumblr_otianwoIdm1umh3ryo2_1280.jpg

"Everybody gets some points to start out with. Is everyone ready????"

Before you can answer, the coaster starts up, and you're off!

"Let's goooooooo!!"
@Archmage Jeremiah @Khan of the Mardu @thatguyinthestore @Verite @Kaykay @Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden @Otto @Cromartie Sarkissian @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mari @dark @Crow

latest

Radec's eyes wandered to the keypad questions.

"So... questions... Let's start.. with something easy, shall we?

The Helghast Colonel pressed the green button.

@Yun Lee

The Doctor's cannon would fire, as would Mecha-Bowser, and both shots would erupt midair in a red firework, neither The Doctor or the machine getting hit. His screen would continue to display a 3.

Rita would receive the following question:

Question: Who was the victim of the murder that kicked off the events of Civil War?

@Jeremi @LuckycoolHawk9

Yumeko would now press the blue rectangle. The shot easily overpowered the green shot Mecha-Bowser sent, bringing Yumeko back to 3.

Radec would receive this question:

Question: Who was the Mastermind of Right Hand of the Crimson Moon?

Alesha would successfully shoot again, now at 7.

@dark @Khan of the Mardu

The Doctor's cannon would fire, as would Mecha-Bowser, and both shots would erupt midair in a red firework, neither The Doctor or the machine getting hit. His screen would continue to display a 3.

Rita would receive the following question:

Question: Who was the victim of the murder that kicked off the events of Civil War?

@Jeremi @LuckycoolHawk9

The Doctor looked rather bemused at the erupting fireworks outside. "Magnificent! Truly gambling is the life blood of our economy!" Not feeling disheartened the Doctor once again pressed the red button.​

@Yun Lee

Yumeko would now press the blue rectangle. The shot easily overpowered the green shot Mecha-Bowser sent, bringing Yumeko back to 3.

@dark @Khan of the Mardu
The grin only grew wider and wider as she inflicted more damage upon the mechanical monstrosity... was it time to play it risky? In her mind, it was as she pressed the blue two button to get an even harder question.

Rita Hanson

Rita didn't undersrand the question...how was anyone supposed to know this stuff? What civil war... Her eyes glazed over for a second. "It was the death of Jill Valentine which lead to the deathes of Natalia and Tommy Merlyn and many others placed in a coma."

"And let me see…I'll vote for Hiyori and Gon!" The two received the full glow as others faded away.

"You heard 'er, Risky Boots! Plenty of time for thinkin' later!" The Tweedles each took Risky by an arm and placed her into a seat on the coaster, fastening her seatbelt extra tight so she couldn't escape. Everyone else sans Gon, Hiyori, and those not part of the game were allowed to board themselves-with some "assistance" from the Tweedles if needed.

Each seat was unattached from each other, and more like a station in a bomber plane's gun than an actual coaster seat. The players would find a small control panel in front of them. To the left are three buttons alike in size, but different in color and symbol: a green button with a circle on it, a blue button with a rectangle on it, and a red button with an X on it. To the right is a small screen and a keypad for input. In the center was a screen all its own.

"Oooookay!!! Here's how the game works!" Runa skipped to the circular pavillion in the middle of the coaster, smiling up at everyone. "You're gonna be fighting a kaiju!"

"You'd think so, huh? Welllllll, it just so happens that we have our very own robot kaiju laying around from last time!" Runa pulled a remote control from out of her pocket and pressed a button. The ground began to shake, causing all the children in the park to scream in fright. From below Runa, the pavillion opened up, and she gave a small hop in the air before falling in. She was unharmed, however, as right underneath was an armchair that she plopped right into. Said armchair was in the center of a control room, that kept rising until it towered over everyone. The full kaiju was revealed to be…

"Tadaaaaaa! Here's the kaiju! Mecha-Bowser, another one of Bowser's creations we decided to repo! I bet you've all been wanting to pound his face in, huh? Well, now's your chance! Use your buttons and keypad to attack, but be careful, because he's gonna fight back!"

How to Play: For the next two days, you will be fighting for points. There are two ways to do this, and both can get you points or cost you dearly.

How to Earn Points: There are two systems in play: the RGB System (or Rock Paper Scissors System), and the Keypad System (or Trivia System). You can use either one, but not at the same time. The RGB System relies more on chance, but has less of a risk. Basically, you choose either the red, blue, or green button, and I randomize what button Runa presses. Green is Rock, Blue is Paper, and Red is Scissors.

The Keypad system is more of a controlled system. You pick a number 1, 2, or 3, and I give you a Murder Series trivia question.

1 is easiest, and can easily be found on the wiki. You can win one point if you get it right, and lose no points if wrong.

2 is harder, and may involve more digging to find. You can win two points if you get it right, but lose one point if you get it wrong.

3 is hardest, and will involve some looking. You can get three points if you get it right, but lose two if you get it wrong.

You can spend one point to get a new question, but cannot skip. You also can't choose the RGB System until you answer the question, even with an "I don't know."

How to Win: The three highest scores at the end of the game will win prizes. Third place gets one blue coin, second place gets two blue coins, and first gets auto immunity for the next game.

How to Lose: As said, more than one may die this game. You lose automatically if your points reach 0, no matter what. You will also lose if you have the lowest number of points at the end of the game. And, if you failed to post at all in this game unless you talk to me about it, you will lose (this is more of an inactivity clause than anything).

"Let's goooooooo!!"
@Archmage Jeremiah @Khan of the Mardu @thatguyinthestore @Verite @Kaykay @Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden @Otto @Cromartie Sarkissian @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mari @dark @Crow

Being placed into one of the carts, Risky Boots nary resisted. Her only protest was an annoyed groan before she slumped into her seat to be strapped in. As the ride took off, her expression remained unmoving.

tumblr_n0x321rDjt1qbtwyto2_250.gif

Scanning the colourful array of buttons and screens presented to her, Risky quirked a brow. Her nostrils flared, and she cracked her knuckles.
"Time to roll the bones and see if Lady Luck shows me any mercy," she muttered, but smirked, before pressing all the RGB buttons at once...for science! Because, sure, one element alone can be defeated, but rock, paper, and scissors combined? An unstoppable force, certainly. How was she expected to answer trivia in a place she'd never heard of, run by people she'd never heard of, with people she'd never heard of anyway?

Gambling, though, was something any pirate was comfortable with.

@Yun Lee

superthumb.jpg

"Isn't it fantastic?!" Yumeko asked The Doctor. She was now in a frenzy. "Finally, I'm truly enjoying myself in this game! I don't even care if I live or die at this moment!"

Runa snickered. "You say that now, but let's see if things work in your favor!"

The Doctor and Mecha-Bowser would both fire red at each other, again earning a draw.

Alesha now received this question:

Question: In Monokuma's Awakening, who was the only person that correctly guessed the culprit in Wanda's murder trial?

Both Radec and Rita's guns would fire, bringing them both to 4.

Risky's bold move actually managed to hack into the system! Her keypad screen would go to static, then display the following:
Nice try :P

@Jeremi @Khan of the Mardu @dark @LuckycoolHawk9 @Archmage Jeremiah

superthumb.jpg

"Isn't it fantastic?!" Yumeko asked The Doctor. She was now in a frenzy. "Finally, I'm truly enjoying myself in this game! I don't even care if I live or die at this moment!"

The Doctor and Mecha-Bowser would both fire red at each other, again earning a draw.

Question: In Monokuma's Awakening, who was the only person that correctly guessed the culprit in Wanda's murder trial?

Risky's bold move actually managed to hack into the system! Her keypad screen would go to static, then display the following:

The Doctor rubbed his hands in glee with yet another draw. "I'd say! Though perhaps...I am actually too busy to die you see but I better stay the course all the same." Third time in a row the Doctor pressed the red button.​

@Yun Lee

Rita Hanson

Rita looked over at the button and pressed the green button again for the easy trivia question.

@Yun Lee

@Yun Lee

@dark @Khan of the Mardu

superthumb.jpg

images

Let us try again..

The Colonel's gun would go off leaving a satisfying "boom" to the mecha...bowser."

Radec pressed button 1 and prepared for another question.

@Yun Lee

superthumb.jpg

As she pondered this question, her eyes gazing at the screen in confusion and desperation, a spirit's influence came over Alesha... the rage her grandmother had once felt in her battle, that had guided her as a warrior, to rant and rave against who spoke ill of her. It coursed through her, moving her fingers in its chosen path. After a moment of shock, Alesha simply pressed enter to submit the name Rant.​

Yumeko would pick red as well. Once again, she would be hit by green and lose a point, but The Doctor would receive a point as his red attack overpowered Runa's blue.

Rita would receive this question:

Question: Name one person Ryu Keiko killed in a duel in Reaper's Game.

Radec would get this one:

Question: Who killed Funny Valentine in Monokuma Rising?

Alesha would fire twice, earning two points to get to 9.

@Jeremi @LuckycoolHawk9 @dark @Khan of the Mardu

"Let's goooooooo!!"

HZjSWgl.png

"Well this is interesting for once. Let's go then."

The videogame-like input suited her, and for starters she decided to press the green 1 for the keypad.

@Yun Lee

superthumb.jpg

Risky Boots scratched her head at the mystifying musical message, and shrugged. Did it mean something? What Risky knew for sure, however, was that pressing every button at once didn't fire anything. The pirate's smart ideas didn't stop there though, as she instead pressed only the red and blue buttons at the same time with a smirk, and began to tap her foot along to the beat of the music playing in her cart.

@Yun Lee

images

Radec didn't say much but he typed in "Pretty Boy killed Funny Valentine."

Radec pressed button 1 and prepared for another question.

@Yun Lee

Yumeko would pick red as well. Once again, she would be hit by green and lose a point, but The Doctor would receive a point as his red attack overpowered Runa's blue.

Rita would receive this question:

Question: Name one person Ryu Keiko killed in a duel in Reaper's Game.

Radec would get this one:

Question: Who killed Funny Valentine in Monokuma Rising?

Alesha would fire twice, earning two points to get to 9.

@Jeremi @LuckycoolHawk9 @dark @Khan of the Mardu
Thank you, Grandmother... as wise as you were in life, so are you in spirit.

It was an unspoken thanks, but Alesha knew that her grandmother could hear her, knowing that she still gave her strength in these dark times. Ever since she was a child... the warrioress shook her head, not wishing to think back to those days. Instead, she focused, pressing down on blue once again.

Hina would receive this question:

Question: True or False: All Agents in Welcome to the Falls were killed by Traitors.

Risky would just earn herself another video.
The clock is ticking, my sweet.

Radec earned another shot, and received another question:

Question: Which Traitor in Welcome to Silent Hill did NOT side with everyone else in the final battle?

Alesha received the following:

Question: In Genesis, what did Hakuei give Alucard as a token to remember her by?

@Kaykay @Archmage Jeremiah @dark @Khan of the Mardu