Murder XIX: Trouble in Paradise

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"Completely False. Based on what I've read, the perpetrator was fully aware of who he was sacrificing," Ernesti said. "I feel bad for the cat, and he isn't even a robot. Anyways, I'd like yet another Level 2 question, please."

@Yun Lee

Yamashiro smiled and exhaled in relief as the shot was true this time. Perhaps this was the one to stick to, she thought of the beautiful seas again as she pushed the blue button.

@Yun Lee

An ERROR message would appear on the computer screen, and Ernesti would lose a point, dropping to 4.

Correct Answer: True. Makoto Naegi had been trying to save Kyoko Kirigiri by lowering a car, not knowing that his actions would lead to the death of another. (x)

Yamashiro would gain another point, while Yumeko, choosing red, would earn a draw.

@Crow @Mari

Risky Boots leaned forward in her seat to focus intently on the new video that buzzed into view, and trained her ears on the sound that followed suit. Not ten seconds in, the lady-pirate clutched her gut and buckled forward, cackling hysterically. In her fit, she beat her fist against the red button five times in a row.

@Yun Lee

Ernesti and Rita would each earn two points, and Hina would earn one.

Alesha would receive this question:

Question: True or False: The Reaper Higashizawa sided with John White during the final battle of Reaper's Game.

Yamashiro and Yumeko, choosing blue as well, would each earn a point, while Yusuke would end up in a draw. Talon would win two points altogether, as his first two attempts ended in first losing a point, then earning it back.

@Kaykay @Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Khan of the Mardu @Mari @Otto @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
No spirit came to her this time. Alesha could only trust her gut as she placed a command to enter False into the console.​

"No way am I letting this stay on Unlucky Number 4. One Level 1 question, please!" Ernesti grumbles.

@Yun Lee

Yamashiro smiled and exhaled in relief as the shot was true again. She was gaining confidence at this so, she thought of the beautiful seas again as she pushed the blue button.

"Please hit your target again!"

@Yun Lee

Wiping tears away, Risky Boots took a long breath to calm down, only to be rattled by a shot to her cart. Turning her attention towards the three buttons again, the lady-pirate shrugged her shoulders, cracked her neck, and rubbed her hands together.

fx_cine_risky_pose_2.png

"Lady Luck, don't fail me now!" she hollered, and quickly pressed the blue button ten times in rapid succession.

@Yun Lee

Ernesti now received his puzzle onscreen:

Question: What Murder Game was the last to feature the Arya Stark that debuted in Monokuma Rising?

Yumeko, Yamashiro and Risky, all choosing blue, would ultimately end up with draws.

@Crow @Mari @Archmage Jeremiah

Ernesti now received his puzzle onscreen:

Question: What Murder Game was the last to feature the Arya Stark that debuted in Monokuma Rising?

Yumeko, Yamashiro and Risky, all choosing blue, would ultimately end up with draws.

@Crow @Mari @Archmage Jeremiah

The Ultimate Game.

"Back to five, I assume?" Ernesti grins.

@Yun Lee

The Doctor would land another hit, bringing his total to 5, while Yamashiro would be dropped down to 2. Talon would find every attack he landed would be a draw.

Radec and Alesha would both be right, now at 6 and 11 points, respectively. Shantae was also correct and now had 4 points.

"'You are old Father William,' the young man said..."

The Tweedles were a bit too...preoccupied to hear Bowser.

@Jeremi @Mari @Otto @dark @Khan of the Mardu @thatguyinthestore

Fifth button press and red was chosen once again. The luck of the draw and all of that the Doctor thought to himself smirking wildly.

@Yun Lee

"Let's bring on another Level 1 Question," Ernesti's happiness was far from wavering.

@Yun Lee

Yamashiro looked at the others trying the different mode of attack. She got curious, as the buttons were not always in her favor. If it didn't seem like it would be successful she could always go back to the previous mode, she thought. And this was more safe, in terms of not losing points.

"I would like to try a level 1 question."

@Yun Lee

Rita Hanson

Rita could have sworn she had hit the button for another level 2 question.Oh well, she hit it again to get a question.

@Yun Lee

The Doctor would land another hit, bringing his total to 5, while Yamashiro would be dropped down to 2. Talon would find every attack he landed would be a draw.

Radec and Alesha would both be right, now at 6 and 11 points, respectively. Shantae was also correct and now had 4 points.

"'You are old Father William,' the young man said..."

The Tweedles were a bit too...preoccupied to hear Bowser.

@Jeremi @Mari @Otto @dark @Khan of the Mardu @thatguyinthestore
"Hey idiots! I'm tryinna insult ya over here!" Bowser yelled over to the Tweedles, annoyed at the fact that they didn't notice him.

Meanwhile, Shantae pressed the
blue button.

@Yun Lee