Murder XIX: Trouble in Paradise

Gon nodded wordlessly as he was handed the mysterious envelope by the mysterious Vice President, pocketing it for the time being and doing his best to make sure to remember to open it (say that phrase three times fast) by the time he'd reach the sixth game, if he'd manage to even get that far.

With that, the group was off to Pinna Park, where it appeared their next so-called "game master" was waiting for them, now a petite girl compared to the other ones. Furrowing his brow at the next step, the boy slowly realizing that there was a pattern to this situation (while everyone else might have already figured it out), he held his chin briefly, and remembered that he was glowing now, just like everyone else who went to the same area as him before.

tumblr_oufj0nehe_A1vy2tgqo1_250.jpg

"Hmm..." Gon sighed, moving his hand down from his chin to his chest as he folded his arms, "Basically, we're just voting again for who we wanna live, right? Well, my answer's the same as before! I'll vote for The Doctor and Hina!"

For better or for worse, it seemed that they only had to put in their two cents for two people this time, rather than three. The young Hunter wouldn't really have known who to vote for, but it was just as well since everyone seemed to be voting for just those close to them, "typical" as Killua or Biscuit might have commented, whatever that meant.

@Jeremi @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Anybody

As Risky made a run for it, she would find no one stopped her-right up until she got to the gate. At the exact same time, two identical men sidestepped into view, their considerable girth completely blocking the entrance.
latest

"Now, ain't that rude of you, runnin' off without so much as a 'How do you do?'"

"Yes indeed! You don't leave without gettin' to know each other! That's manners!"

@Archmage Jeremiah

As Risky made a run for it, she would find no one stopped her-right up until she got to the gate. At the exact same time, two identical men sidestepped into view, their considerable girth completely blocking the entrance.
latest

"Now, ain't that rude of you, runnin' off without so much as a 'How do you do?'"

"Yes indeed! You don't leave without gettin' to know each other! That's manners!"

@Archmage Jeremiah

Risky Boots stopped before the two men, not appearing very distressed at all by the roadblock the two of them formed together. In fact the only reaction they got out of her was a suppressed grin. Now where had she seen a pair of buffoons like this before?

130px-0%2C55%2C0%2C54-Shantae_and_the_Pirates_Curse_Emoticon_town_guard.png

The lady-pirate raised her hand in greeting.
"Risky Boots, Pirate Queen of the Seven Seas," she introduced herself, "And who would you two be?"

@Yun Lee

latest

Yamashiro was glad that the sunflowers could have a chance to grow and life a real life. She still felt sad, though, for the ones they had planted and died immediately, before they were able to get the turtles to give the flowers what they needed, which was the needed nutrients and space to grow.

Now, they were presented with a familiar situation, and Yamashiro kept her votes consistent from before.

"My friends Ernesti and Ritsuka shall have my votes, as usual."

She then looked around at the amusement park around them. It fascinated her quite a bit, as she would mention to anyone who might hear her speak:

"It is too bad we cannot seem to enjoy the park. I have never been to one like this, it looks like a lot of fun!"

@Yun Lee @Crow @Minerva

Rita Hanson

Rita wasn't sure what to make of this amusement park, but she thankfully knew who she was going to vote for. "I vote for Hiyori and Gon."

@Yun Lee

Radec.png

Now... who should I vote for:

Radec spoke quickly: I choose the doctor and gon. He had to play the game to survive.
@Yun Lee @everybody

"How do you do, Risky Boots? I'm Tweedle Dee."

"And I'm Tweedle Dum! Now, why are you runnin' off in such a hurry. That's quite the rude thing to do, you know."

Midround Update
"Mecha-Bowser's Revenge!"

The turtles seemed to respond positively to the trail, munching on some of the seeds and following Gon's trail. "It's working!" Yumeko watched in amazement as the turtles snacked, taking some seeds herself to aid the hunter.

"Lead them to the boat," the vice president said. "We can move them to another section of the island." The turtles were more than happy to board, and soon set sail, away from the beach.

"Now we can plant those flowers!"
---------------
1219603-pinna_park.jpg

It was a much easier task now that the turtles were gone. The flowers grew almost instantly when watered, and soon the grassy area of Pinna Island was covered in large, cheerful flowers. "It's beautiful...and to think we could do it without killing!"

"I still think it's a trick..."

Ignoring Mary, the vice president handed Rita, Ernesti, and Yamashiro one blue coin each. "As you all made a valiant effort, consider this payment." Gon, however, would receive an envelope. "Open this during the sixth game," she told him. "If you make it to that point, of course."

A ship could be heard in the distance-it was the boat carrying those from Noki Bay. Once they were ashore, the vice president bowed. "Thank you for your work today. Continue to work hard-but let me leave you with one last warning: there is more to this place than you might think."

"As if that wasn't already obvious," Mary grumbled. "Can we go now?"

"Of course." The vice president would step to the side, gesturing towards the amusement park. "You will find your next host inside. I wish you all the best of luck."

As they walked through the gate, Mary turned to her friend. "Yumeko...how can any of this sit right with you?! You know how they've been manipulating all of us!"

"I do. But even so..."
Kh3HXRQ_d.jpg

"That was the first time I've really gotten to enjoy a gamble since I got here."

"That shouldn't...never mind. Let's just get this next game over with."
------------
306px-PPark.png

The first word that comes to mind when you enter Pinna Park is "Fun!" The smell of cotton candy and popcorn fills the air, pleasant music plays on speakers, and you can see happy little Noki children running around, laughing and cheering. The rides look fun, too. There's a carousel, spinning shells, swinging pirate ships, a gigantic ferris wheel that you can see all the way from the main island...but grandest of all is the roller coaster. The coaster is large, taking up a good chunk of the park, and has many loops and corkscrews that anyone could enjoy.
b18cdda8d37e1a620b8813ce4f682d8526c59fea_hq.jpg

"Ooh, what fun! We should try going on a ride, Mary!"

"...you do realize someone is about to die, right...?"

The carousel in front of them would come to a halt, and a little girl would hop off one of the dinosaurs. She bounced over to the group, looking at them all for a second, before smiling.
runa-yomozuki-108805.jpg

"Hiya! You guys look pretty lost. Can I help you?"

"Why yes, thank you! We're looking for a member of the student council that's hosting our game. Do you know where they are?"

"Hee hee, sure do! You're lookin' at her!"

"What?! But you're so little-"

"Psh, I just gotta get my growth spurt, is all." She waved Yumeko away, looking over the group. "The name's Runa Yomozuki! I'm in charge of this here game! I'll get into the details soon, but first, you gotta pay up, and vote for two people. Woulda been three, but no one bothered to go to Pianta Village. So you better choose those two wisely..."
4dfadebc5efdec0f31758915d9da8b7a.png

"...because more than one of you may be dying today. Ha ha ha ha ha~!"

(ALL VOTES/COIN USES DUE BY 10 AM PST TUESDAY 9/26!!)

Starring:

@Archmage Jeremiah as Risky Boots (Shantae)
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Tony Stark (The Superior Iron Man)
@Crow as Ernesti Echavalier (Knights & Magic)
@dark as Colonel Mael Radec (Killzone)
@Gummi Bunnies as Maria Ushiromiya (Umineko no Naku Koro ni
@Jeremi as The Fourth Doctor (Doctor Who)
@Kaykay as Hina (Hinamatsuri)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Yusuke Kitagawa(Persona 5)
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Rita Hanson(Groundhog Day: The Musical)
@Mari as Yamashiro (KanColle)
@Midnight Maiden as Hiyori Iki (Noragami)
@Minerva as Ritsuka Fujimura (Fate/Grand Order)
@Otto as Talon (League of Legends)
@thatguyinthestore as Shantae (Shantae)
@The Myrmidon as Alesha, Who Smiles at Death (Magic: the Gathering)
@Verite as Gon Freeces (Hunter X Hunter)
@Yun Lee as Yumeko Jabami (Kakegurui)

In Memoriam

Nagihiko Fujisaki - IMPALED!

Starlow - TURNED TO DUST!

Kusanagi - SLICED OPEN!

Kars - CRUSHED IN A LANDSLIDE!

Ami Kawashima - SPINE SNAPPED IN HALF!

Toshinori Yagi - PUNCHED CLEAN THROUGH!

Peter Parker - CHOKED OUT!

Yato - SHOT IN THE GUT!

------------------

"Well, you see, the simulation room is a way to send everyone safely to the base without killing them. I had an issue with it before, but it's under control now! ...I think." As Bowser Jr. kept wreaking havoc, he sighed. "I'm going to have to get my tranquilizer. If you'll excuse me."

He left, followed by Jack. "Yeah, and I need a change of clothes, like, yesterday." Both of them failed to notice that they left you totally unattended. Meaning if you wanted to explore...you probably could get away with it.

@Takumi @Mason Moretti @thatguyinthestore @York @Kentucky @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X

Risky Boots blinked, left in disbelief at the sight of the girl. Her eyes bounced between the girl and everyone else gathered, but remained upon Alesha, who was quick to follow along. The pirate's eyes glazed over and wandered into the sky as she breathed a wistful sigh. Turning to Yusuke, Risky Boots forcefully thrust her #5 ticket into his hands. "Take this, and my vote. Don't ask questions," was all she said to him, quite gruffly and quickly, before turning around and walking back down the same path she had entered the park through, with an aimless gait free of any urgency.

@Yun Lee @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Yusuke cared little about the amusement park the group would find themselves at. He couldn't bring himself to see the fun, colorful world for what it really was when a dark, dreadful future hung over them. His face paled, even a bit more than it normally was.

"More people will die," he mumbled to himself. "As if enough people haven't died already," he added, releasing a sigh.

Trying to shake out of his thoughts, the boy placed a hand on his own shoulder and rolled his head back. No matter how he was feeling, he still needed to vote. It would be a waste if at least someone couldn't be saved. "I vote for Hiyori-san. I promised Yato-sama I would try to keep her safe," he said, pausing to mull over his other options. Each time it seemed to grow more difficult when it came to choosing who to vote for, and this time he could only choose two people. Alesha would have an advantage, he finally decided, so he would vote for someone else this time.

He made his decision to give his vote to Risky when she would not only vote for him, but give him a ticket as well. "W-Wait one moment!" he exclaimed, stumbling after the woman. "Why would you give this to me?" he asked, likely unable to make his reply reach Risky before she would wander off. He cursed, glancing back down at the ticket now in the palm of his hands.

@Yun Lee @Archmage Jeremiah @Anyone​

"How do you do, Risky Boots? I'm Tweedle Dee."

"And I'm Tweedle Dum! Now, why are you runnin' off in such a hurry. That's quite the rude thing to do, you know."

Risky Boots quickly lost her grin upon being questioned. "I need my space. Time on the beach. Good shut-eye. Anything that'll give me a moment of peace to think for one measly second," she answered the burly guards by listing off a number of different reasons why she had acted so distant towards the rest of the group.

@Yun Lee

Midround Update
"Mecha-Bowser's Revenge!"

The turtles seemed to respond positively to the trail, munching on some of the seeds and following Gon's trail. "It's working!" Yumeko watched in amazement as the turtles snacked, taking some seeds herself to aid the hunter.

"Lead them to the boat," the vice president said. "We can move them to another section of the island." The turtles were more than happy to board, and soon set sail, away from the beach.

"Now we can plant those flowers!"
---------------
1219603-pinna_park.jpg

It was a much easier task now that the turtles were gone. The flowers grew almost instantly when watered, and soon the grassy area of Pinna Island was covered in large, cheerful flowers. "It's beautiful...and to think we could do it without killing!"

"I still think it's a trick..."

Ignoring Mary, the vice president handed Rita, Ernesti, and Yamashiro one blue coin each. "As you all made a valiant effort, consider this payment." Gon, however, would receive an envelope. "Open this during the sixth game," she told him. "If you make it to that point, of course."

A ship could be heard in the distance-it was the boat carrying those from Noki Bay. Once they were ashore, the vice president bowed. "Thank you for your work today. Continue to work hard-but let me leave you with one last warning: there is more to this place than you might think."

"As if that wasn't already obvious," Mary grumbled. "Can we go now?"

"Of course." The vice president would step to the side, gesturing towards the amusement park. "You will find your next host inside. I wish you all the best of luck."

As they walked through the gate, Mary turned to her friend. "Yumeko...how can any of this sit right with you?! You know how they've been manipulating all of us!"

"I do. But even so..."
Kh3HXRQ_d.jpg

"That was the first time I've really gotten to enjoy a gamble since I got here."

"That shouldn't...never mind. Let's just get this next game over with."
------------
306px-PPark.png

The first word that comes to mind when you enter Pinna Park is "Fun!" The smell of cotton candy and popcorn fills the air, pleasant music plays on speakers, and you can see happy little Noki children running around, laughing and cheering. The rides look fun, too. There's a carousel, spinning shells, swinging pirate ships, a gigantic ferris wheel that you can see all the way from the main island...but grandest of all is the roller coaster. The coaster is large, taking up a good chunk of the park, and has many loops and corkscrews that anyone could enjoy.
b18cdda8d37e1a620b8813ce4f682d8526c59fea_hq.jpg

"Ooh, what fun! We should try going on a ride, Mary!"

"...you do realize someone is about to die, right...?"

The carousel in front of them would come to a halt, and a little girl would hop off one of the dinosaurs. She bounced over to the group, looking at them all for a second, before smiling.
runa-yomozuki-108805.jpg

"Hiya! You guys look pretty lost. Can I help you?"

"Why yes, thank you! We're looking for a member of the student council that's hosting our game. Do you know where they are?"

"Hee hee, sure do! You're lookin' at her!"

"What?! But you're so little-"

"Psh, I just gotta get my growth spurt, is all." She waved Yumeko away, looking over the group. "The name's Runa Yomozuki! I'm in charge of this here game! I'll get into the details soon, but first, you gotta pay up, and vote for two people. Woulda been three, but no one bothered to go to Pianta Village. So you better choose those two wisely..."
4dfadebc5efdec0f31758915d9da8b7a.png

"...because more than one of you may be dying today. Ha ha ha ha ha~!"

(ALL VOTES/COIN USES DUE BY 10 AM PST TUESDAY 9/26!!)

Starring:

@Archmage Jeremiah as Risky Boots (Shantae)
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Tony Stark (The Superior Iron Man)
@Crow as Ernesti Echavalier (Knights & Magic)
@dark as Colonel Mael Radec (Killzone)
@Gummi Bunnies as Maria Ushiromiya (Umineko no Naku Koro ni
@Jeremi as The Fourth Doctor (Doctor Who)
@Kaykay as Hina (Hinamatsuri)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Yusuke Kitagawa(Persona 5)
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Rita Hanson(Groundhog Day: The Musical)
@Mari as Yamashiro (KanColle)
@Midnight Maiden as Hiyori Iki (Noragami)
@Minerva as Ritsuka Fujimura (Fate/Grand Order)
@Otto as Talon (League of Legends)
@thatguyinthestore as Shantae (Shantae)
@The Myrmidon as Alesha, Who Smiles at Death (Magic: the Gathering)
@Verite as Gon Freeces (Hunter X Hunter)
@Yun Lee as Yumeko Jabami (Kakegurui)

In Memoriam

Nagihiko Fujisaki - IMPALED!

Starlow - TURNED TO DUST!

Kusanagi - SLICED OPEN!

Kars - CRUSHED IN A LANDSLIDE!

Ami Kawashima - SPINE SNAPPED IN HALF!

Toshinori Yagi - PUNCHED CLEAN THROUGH!

Peter Parker - CHOKED OUT!

Yato - SHOT IN THE GUT!

------------------

"Well, you see, the simulation room is a way to send everyone safely to the base without killing them. I had an issue with it before, but it's under control now! ...I think." As Bowser Jr. kept wreaking havoc, he sighed. "I'm going to have to get my tranquilizer. If you'll excuse me."

He left, followed by Jack. "Yeah, and I need a change of clothes, like, yesterday." Both of them failed to notice that they left you totally unattended. Meaning if you wanted to explore...you probably could get away with it.

@Takumi @Mason Moretti @thatguyinthestore @York @Kentucky @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X

The Doctor wasn't going to suddenly change his choices. "Gon and Hina once again. Now what's up next? I'm a busy man you see!"

Last edited by a moderator:
"And let me see…I'll vote for Hiyori and Gon!" The two received the full glow as others faded away.
tumblr_ovh53wUE401wtq400o2_250.png

"All righty! And that's time, everyone! To the roller coaster!"
Runa took her lollipop out of her mouth and pointed it at Risky. "Even you!"

"You heard 'er, Risky Boots! Plenty of time for thinkin' later!" The Tweedles each took Risky by an arm and placed her into a seat on the coaster, fastening her seatbelt extra tight so she couldn't escape. Everyone else sans Gon, Hiyori, and those not part of the game were allowed to board themselves-with some "assistance" from the Tweedles if needed.

Each seat was unattached from each other, and more like a station in a bomber plane's gun than an actual coaster seat. The players would find a small control panel in front of them. To the left are three buttons alike in size, but different in color and symbol: a green button with a circle on it, a blue button with a rectangle on it, and a red button with an X on it. To the right is a small screen and a keypad for input. In the center was a screen all its own.

"Oooookay!!! Here's how the game works!" Runa skipped to the circular pavillion in the middle of the coaster, smiling up at everyone. "You're gonna be fighting a kaiju!"

"A kaiju?! But those only exist in movies!"

"You'd think so, huh? Welllllll, it just so happens that we have our very own robot kaiju laying around from last time!" Runa pulled a remote control from out of her pocket and pressed a button. The ground began to shake, causing all the children in the park to scream in fright. From below Runa, the pavillion opened up, and she gave a small hop in the air before falling in. She was unharmed, however, as right underneath was an armchair that she plopped right into. Said armchair was in the center of a control room, that kept rising until it towered over everyone. The full kaiju was revealed to be…
250px-Mecha-Bowser_SMS.png

a gigantic robotic Bowser.

"Tadaaaaaa! Here's the kaiju! Mecha-Bowser, another one of Bowser's creations we decided to repo! I bet you've all been wanting to pound his face in, huh? Well, now's your chance! Use your buttons and keypad to attack, but be careful, because he's gonna fight back!"

Paradise Game #4: Versus Mecha-Bowser (Pt. 2!)

How to Play: For the next two days, you will be fighting for points. There are two ways to do this, and both can get you points or cost you dearly.

How to Earn Points: There are two systems in play: the RGB System (or Rock Paper Scissors System), and the Keypad System (or Trivia System). You can use either one, but not at the same time. The RGB System relies more on chance, but has less of a risk. Basically, you choose either the red, blue, or green button, and I randomize what button Runa presses. Green is Rock, Blue is Paper, and Red is Scissors.

If you win (i.e. pick green and she picks red), you get a point.

If you lose (i.e. pick green and she picks blue), you lose a point.

If you draw (i.e. you both pick green), you neither win nor lose any points.

For fairness, Yumeko will only use the RGB System.

The Keypad system is more of a controlled system. You pick a number 1, 2, or 3, and I give you a Murder Series trivia question.

1 is easiest, and can easily be found on the wiki. You can win one point if you get it right, and lose no points if wrong.

2 is harder, and may involve more digging to find. You can win two points if you get it right, but lose one point if you get it wrong.

3 is hardest, and will involve some looking. You can get three points if you get it right, but lose two if you get it wrong.

You can spend one point to get a new question, but cannot skip. You also can't choose the RGB System until you answer the question, even with an "I don't know."

How to Win: The three highest scores at the end of the game will win prizes. Third place gets one blue coin, second place gets two blue coins, and first gets auto immunity for the next game.

How to Lose: As said, more than one may die this game. You lose automatically if your points reach 0, no matter what. You will also lose if you have the lowest number of points at the end of the game. And, if you failed to post at all in this game unless you talk to me about it, you will lose (this is more of an inactivity clause than anything).

THE GAME WILL END AT 12 PM, PST ON THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 28!

All center screens show a 3, save for Alesha, who has a 5.
tumblr_otianwoIdm1umh3ryo2_1280.jpg

"Everybody gets some points to start out with. Is everyone ready????"

Before you can answer, the coaster starts up, and you're off!

"Let's goooooooo!!"
@Archmage Jeremiah @Khan of the Mardu @thatguyinthestore @Verite @Kaykay @Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden @Otto @Cromartie Sarkissian @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mari @dark @Crow

"And let me see…I'll vote for Hiyori and Gon!" The two received the full glow as others faded away.

"You heard 'er, Risky Boots! Plenty of time for thinkin' later!" The Tweedles each took Risky by an arm and placed her into a seat on the coaster, fastening her seatbelt extra tight so she couldn't escape. Everyone else sans Gon, Hiyori, and those not part of the game were allowed to board themselves-with some "assistance" from the Tweedles if needed.

Each seat was unattached from each other, and more like a station in a bomber plane's gun than an actual coaster seat. The players would find a small control panel in front of them. To the left are three buttons alike in size, but different in color and symbol: a green button with a circle on it, a blue button with a rectangle on it, and a red button with an X on it. To the right is a small screen and a keypad for input. In the center was a screen all its own.

"Oooookay!!! Here's how the game works!" Runa skipped to the circular pavillion in the middle of the coaster, smiling up at everyone. "You're gonna be fighting a kaiju!"

"You'd think so, huh? Welllllll, it just so happens that we have our very own robot kaiju laying around from last time!" Runa pulled a remote control from out of her pocket and pressed a button. The ground began to shake, causing all the children in the park to scream in fright. From below Runa, the pavillion opened up, and she gave a small hop in the air before falling in. She was unharmed, however, as right underneath was an armchair that she plopped right into. Said armchair was in the center of a control room, that kept rising until it towered over everyone. The full kaiju was revealed to be…

"Tadaaaaaa! Here's the kaiju! Mecha-Bowser, another one of Bowser's creations we decided to repo! I bet you've all been wanting to pound his face in, huh? Well, now's your chance! Use your buttons and keypad to attack, but be careful, because he's gonna fight back!"

How to Play: For the next two days, you will be fighting for points. There are two ways to do this, and both can get you points or cost you dearly.

How to Earn Points: There are two systems in play: the RGB System (or Rock Paper Scissors System), and the Keypad System (or Trivia System). You can use either one, but not at the same time. The RGB System relies more on chance, but has less of a risk. Basically, you choose either the red, blue, or green button, and I randomize what button Runa presses. Green is Rock, Blue is Paper, and Red is Scissors.

The Keypad system is more of a controlled system. You pick a number 1, 2, or 3, and I give you a Murder Series trivia question.

1 is easiest, and can easily be found on the wiki. You can win one point if you get it right, and lose no points if wrong.

2 is harder, and may involve more digging to find. You can win two points if you get it right, but lose one point if you get it wrong.

3 is hardest, and will involve some looking. You can get three points if you get it right, but lose two if you get it wrong.

You can spend one point to get a new question, but cannot skip. You also can't choose the RGB System until you answer the question, even with an "I don't know."

How to Win: The three highest scores at the end of the game will win prizes. Third place gets one blue coin, second place gets two blue coins, and first gets auto immunity for the next game.

How to Lose: As said, more than one may die this game. You lose automatically if your points reach 0, no matter what. You will also lose if you have the lowest number of points at the end of the game. And, if you failed to post at all in this game unless you talk to me about it, you will lose (this is more of an inactivity clause than anything).

"Let's goooooooo!!"
@Archmage Jeremiah @Khan of the Mardu @thatguyinthestore @Verite @Kaykay @Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden @Otto @Cromartie Sarkissian @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mari @dark @Crow
An early lead was her advantage, it seemed. Fair enough, but she knew that it would take more than simply sitting about, doing nothing in this battle to secure a high position. A single correct answer or two on red could easily put her in second or third place right at the start, and she couldn't risk the prizes being offered to her. While first place was rather tantalizing with its immunity for the next game... second place was the goal. If she needed to use a coin these next two games, she would have them if she simply took second.

Play aggressive, but do not become reckless, that was the name of the game at the moment. With a nod as more assurance to herself in her strategy, Alesha pressed the green 1 button to receive a question. If she answered correctly, she prevented being knocked out of first, and if she answered wrong, she would not lose standing. A win-win scenario in her mind.

A puzzle would appear on Alesha's screen.

Question: True or False: No Traitors died in The Ultimate Game.

@Khan of the Mardu
Alesha cocked a brow at the strange question... then shrugged and put in False. It didn't seem likely that a group of individuals in this twisted game would simply go unscathed till the end, and as she took aim with her weapon, she could only hope she was correct.​

"Let's goooooooo!!"
"C'mon! You can't expect anyone t'wanna punch a face that handsome!" Bowser said, seeming a bit offended yet honored that they had to fight the Mecha version of him.

Meanwhile, Shantae pressed the
green 1 button, deciding to keep things safe for now.

@Yun Lee

"How exciting! It's just like a gamble..." Yumeko smiled dreamily as she pushed the Red X button. Her gun fired at Mecha-Bowser, only for her to be shot back with a green ball of smoke. Her score went down to 2.

Alesha would hear a ding!, and her cannon would fire at Mecha-Bowser, earning her a point, 6 in all.

Shantae would receive this:

Question: Name the only Murder Game thus far to receive a Bad Ending.
@Khan of the Mardu @thatguyinthestore

"How exciting! It's just like a gamble..." Yumeko smiled dreamily as she pushed the Red X button. Her gun fired at Mecha-Bowser, only for her to be shot back with a green ball of smoke. Her score went down to 2.

Alesha would hear a ding!, and her cannon would fire at Mecha-Bowser, earning her a point, 6 in all.

Shantae would receive this:

Question: Name the only Murder Game thus far to receive a Bad Ending.
@Khan of the Mardu @thatguyinthestore
A subtle, sadistic grin came to Alesha as her weapon fired, punching a dent into it. A simple enough game, with a satisfying reward for each shot she made... Yes, she could certainly get behind this style of game. With a smile, she pressed the green one button again, ready for her next question.

"Let's goooooooo!!"

Questions and answers? Now those were something the Doctor was really good at. However too keep with the spirit of the game he instead opted to go with the RGB system and picked red. "As a good personal friend once said; The die has been cast."

@Yun Lee @Everyone

Rita Hanson- Stuck

Rita started off with the trivia system pressing the green button. Hopefully, she would understand what trivia the question was asking.

@Yun Lee

Last edited: