Murder XIX: Trouble in Paradise

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
3867658-0897478637-lugi-.jpg

"Wh-what?"

This was all that Luigi could say when a... shadow version of himself appeared out of seemingly nowhere and rescued the beast that had attacked them moments earlier.

All that Luigi could do for the remainder of Shadow Luigi's and the other monster's was stare in awe. Before he could actually muster up any words, both Shadow Luigi and the other beast were gone.

"G-guess that we-a know who framed me now." Luigi said with a gulp, still in shock over what had just occurred. When one of the the Piantas asked them if they could clean up the goop that the Shadow Luigi had made, the real Luigi simply nodded in response. "O-oh yeah. Right." Luigi said, still sounding a bit out of it as he began to wash away the paint with his FLUDD.

@Yun Lee @Midnight Maiden @LuckycoolHawk9 @Khan of the Mardu @Mason Moretti @Verite @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Kentucky @whoevet

"Seems it was a much fouler twin of yours... perhaps a doppelganger of some kind?" Alesha offered up as a possibility while joining the shorter man in washing away the remaining paint. While on the outside, she seemed rather pleased with the end results of the battle, her mind was awash with bitterness at the clear lack of a conclusion. The beast escaped, and it has a master apparently... we will meet those two again for certain. She shook her head; no need to think of that right now. Instead, she simply placed her helmet back and set to work, occasionally calling to the strange overall-wearing man, "I do not believe I caught your name, warrior. I would like to know who to thank for showing me where these water tools were."

@Yun Lee @Midnight Maiden @LuckycoolHawk9 @thatguyinthestore @Mason Moretti @Verite @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Kentucky

"Seems it was a much fouler twin of yours... perhaps a doppelganger of some kind?" Alesha offered up as a possibility while joining the shorter man in washing away the remaining paint. While on the outside, she seemed rather pleased with the end results of the battle, her mind was awash with bitterness at the clear lack of a conclusion. The beast escaped, and it has a master apparently... we will meet those two again for certain. She shook her head; no need to think of that right now. Instead, she simply placed her helmet back and set to work, occasionally calling to the strange overall-wearing man, "I do not believe I caught your name, warrior. I would like to know who to thank for showing me where these water tools were."

@Yun Lee @Midnight Maiden @LuckycoolHawk9 @thatguyinthestore @Mason Moretti @Verite @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Kentucky
xdffZVG.png

As he continued to spray the ground with his FLUDD, Yusuke made his way over to Alesha. "The longer this trip drags on, the more confused I am. Do you have the slightest clue as to what is even happening around here?" he questioned her and Luigi. First the plane crash, and now the mysterious creatures attacking them? It was indeed bizarre, and although he was used to strange situations, the artist thought he had retired himself from such wild adventures.

@thatguyinthestore @Khan of the Mardu @Yun Lee

Meanwhile, Ritsuka had dried off and had an idea. She stood up. "Who wants to help me retrieve the black box recorders from the crash?" she asked.

@Anyone @Everyone @Short Post

"Huh?" Luigi asked instinctively when Alesha suddenly approached him. He had been too busy thinking about that Shadow Luigi to really focus on anything else, aside from spraying away the paint that it had left behind.

When he finally took the time to process what she had asked, Luigi responded, still looking a bit weirded out by the whole ordeal.
"O-oh. Yeah, it-a seems like it." The plumber said as he continued to spray the paint away. "At least now my name is cleared. Hopefully." Luigi replied with a shrug.

When Alesha asked for his name, the younger Mario brother faked the best smile that he possibly could before replying.
"Oh sorry. My name's--"
xdffZVG.png

As he continued to spray the ground with his FLUDD, Yusuke made his way over to Alesha. "The longer this trip drags on, the more confused I am. Do you have the slightest clue as to what is even happening around here?" he questioned her and Luigi. First the plane crash, and now the mysterious creatures attacking them? It was indeed bizarre, and although he was used to strange situations, the artist thought he had retired himself from such wild adventures.

"I don't understand what's happening either. I just wish that Mario was here. He'd know what to do." The plumber said to Yusuke. And he was right. Mario would know what know to do (mainly because he had been in a situation similar to this when he visited Isle Delfino.) Not only that, but Mario would offer the brotherly support that he needed to get through something like this.

"Oh, I'm-a Luigi by the way. What are your names?" He asked, trying to get acquainted with everyone here. Better to do it now than when they fought another monster like the one they'd just faced mere moments ago, after all.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Khan of the Mardu

xdffZVG.png

"Only that I doubt that was the last time we will be seeing the little man's twin and the twin's beastly servant," Alesha answered while focusing on the clean-up work. After a moment though, she perked up once again and halted her spraying, turning to Yusuke with a smile, "Ah, yes, I almost forgot. Some possessions survived the wreckage, my friend," Slipping a hand down into the hidden compartment of her armor, she pulled out the folded out artwork that Yusuke had made earlier, surprisingly intact for a simple piece of paper with a sketch. "You may not think it worthwhile due to your artist's block, but I think it is wonderful work, my friend. Few recognize me for more than my prowess in battle... perhaps that's why I appreciate it and think you should keep it."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee

Yumeko nodded. "I...it's sad. Mary was one of my best friends...even if my memories are all gone, she had enough of an impact that I still remembered her. Hmm?" Yumeko looked over at the fight. "Maybe we should stay back-until he's stopped."

"Hey! Get off me, you fuckin' spider monkey!" The monster threw Risky off, once again aiming at Tony. "Christ, New Yorkers never shut up, do they? Fuckin' annoyin-blurblubluh!!!"

The freshwater entered his mouth, and he gasped for air, clutching at his throat. Putting a hand up, he cried out in agony as the water sprayed him more. "No! P-Please! Freshwater, it...it's my one weakness!"

Wow. That was easy. It was time to finish this monster off-

"MWAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!"

A figure leapt into the air, landing in front of the monster. Getting a good look at him, you would realize that he looked just like Luigi, but with a metallic blue hue all over.

al_091001_15432-bin-out.jpg

"MWAAAAHAHAHAHA!!! It is I! A-Shadow Luigi! And I have-a come to save my comrade from you motherfuckers!!!"

The monster looked at his 'savior,' and though he can't express emotion through facial expression, you can tell he's extremely confused. "...what the FUCK are you doin'?!"

"Fear not, my-a terrifying-a friend!" Shadow Luigi produced a large paintbrush, which already had some sort of paint on the brush.
adsaf.png

"I will-a put an end-a to these little-a shits!"

"Unless your shitty accent kills 'em first."

Shadow Luigi ignored him and made a large swipe on the ground with the brush and laughed again. "MWAAAAAHAHAHAHA!! Good fucking-a luck!!" Shadow Luigi made his escape, jumping away just as quickly as he appeared.

The monster pinched the bridge of his...well, where his nose would technically be. "Jesus fuckin' Christ..."

After that downright bizarre display, you would notice that the 'paint' was bubbling, and touching it would make it stick to you, impossible to get off unless you washed with water.
70ad54ed74a92d78896064f190eef42e.png

Yumeko walked to the stuff, looking at it curiously. "What did he mean by it putting an end to us...?" As she said that, one of the goop bubbles would grow into a small octopus-like creature.
Swoopinstu.png

superthumb.jpg

"My goodness, those are so cute!"

"Miss, look out!" A Pianta pulled her away just as one of the creatures jumped at her. It landed where she once stood, turning into a large pile of the substance. "That goop is harmless on the ground, but will really hurt you if it makes up a monster or is hurled at you!"

The original monster stood up, looking the group over. "Well, I wish I could say it's been fun...but thanks to that blue dumbass, it really wasn't. Have fun cleaning up his mess...Lord knows I won't." A blue and black cloud, just like the one that had surrounded Jack on the plane, formed around him, and he was gone.

The Pianta with Yumeko sighed. "...mind cleaning that up for us, please?"

@Khan of the Mardu @York @Verite @dark @thatguyinthestore @Kaykay @Kentucky @Jeremi @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @LuckycoolHawk9 @Minerva @Takumi @Midnight Maiden @Mason Moretti @Leon Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @Otto @ShiroKiyoshi @Gummi Bunnies @Glostechk @Archmage Jeremiah @Bucky @Cromartie Sarkissian @CrunchyCHEEZIT

Risky Boots yelped as she was flung off the monster's shoulders, and crashed into the shallow waters below the runway with a loud splash. The pirate scrambled to get her head above water, and hacked up some that had gone down the wrong pipe after the fall. Leaping back onto the runway to take another crack at wrangling herself a bull, Risky was surprised to see it so easily beat.

By water.

She looked then to the box of gizmos Shantae had already gotten her grubby hands on, and scurried over to claim one for herself. Reaching head-first into the crate, Risky easily scooped one of the inventions into her arms, and out of the crate; looting it with speed only a seasoned pirate could possess. Buckling it on, she trained the nozzle on one of the paint creeps and squeezed down on the handles, firing a blast of water at the grimy goon!

@Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore

"Huh?" Luigi asked instinctively when Alesha suddenly approached him. He had been too busy thinking about that Shadow Luigi to really focus on anything else, aside from spraying away the paint that it had left behind.

When he finally took the time to process what she had asked, Luigi responded, still looking a bit weirded out by the whole ordeal.
"O-oh. Yeah, it-a seems like it." The plumber said as he continued to spray the paint away. "At least now my name is cleared. Hopefully." Luigi replied with a shrug.

When Alesha asked for his name, the younger Mario brother faked the best smile that he possibly could before replying.
"Oh sorry. My name's--"

"I don't understand what's happening either. I just wish that Mario was here. He'd know what to do." The plumber said to Yusuke. And he was right. Mario would know what know to do (mainly because he had been in a situation similar to this when he visited Isle Delfino.) Not only that, but Mario would offer the brotherly support that he needed to get through something like this.

"Oh, I'm-a Luigi by the way. What are your names?" He asked, trying to get acquainted with everyone here. Better to do it now than when they fought another monster like the one they'd just faced mere moments ago, after all.

"Aye, hopefully. I will make certain to speak for you if any accuse you again, comrade," Alesha replied with a nod before tilting her head to the side with a curious expression. Was that a false smile? "There is no need to fake a smile, my friend, and do not worry. We will find our way eventually - the spirits favor the Mardu and those who ride with us," It was the best sort of comforting she could give to the nervous man. She was never exactly a cuddly person among her tribe - perhaps that was why she was elected the khan, "In any case, I am Alesha, Who Smiles at Death, and khan of the Mardu. I welcome you into the fold of my comrades, Luigi."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore

Meanwhile, Ritsuka had dried off and had an idea. She stood up. "Who wants to help me retrieve the black box recorders from the crash?" she asked.

Joining everyone in cleaning the go stains up with the FLUDD, Ernesti Echevalier was a bit disappointed.

4qrxj9N.jpg

"The only mooks to crush just exploded, like that. Enemies that explode like that just aren't fun. I was really looking forward to a fight."

Feeling a bit bored, he hears someone ask if others would like to retrieve a black box. Nothing like a little wrecked engine to cheer him up.

It seemed that he was not the only one with the idea of exploring them.

i0Ggl9W.jpg

"You're interested too?" He asks an orange-haired girl who was there as well. "I understand, broken machinery has its fair share of charm, doesn't it... the wiring and circuit spilling out..."

Ernesti Echevalier feels the debris with his bare hands and rubs his face on it.

"Modern technology, futuristic technology, magic technology - ultimately, they're all one and the same in touch, the same cold, nice feeling of an outer shell."

He shakes his head, snapping out of it.

"Right. The Black box - the heart of a modern world aircraft. Let's retrieve pretty much everything else that's important while we're at it. After all, what good is a heart all the other organs?"

With that, Ernesti Echevalier joined Ritsuka's quest in rummaging through the wrecked plane.

@Minerva @Yun Lee

Last edited:
latest

[Yamashiro: The Fusuo Class battleship enters the conflict]

Yamashiro found herself without the armaments she would normally have in unfamiliar territory. She was not wearing her typical shrine maiden outfit, but she had a summer yukata and a half coat to complement the look.

She didn't stand up, but looked around at the surroundings. The interior of the aircraft was an unfamiliar thing to her, but looking out the window she realized where she was, though not exactly. The ocean looked very familiar and inviting, but from a much higher perspective than she was used to. She whispered quietly to herself as she realized she was as high as one of her aircraft would normally be when deployed.

"Sister... Fusuo... where am I?"

She held on for dear life as the plane crashed, and as others emerged more quickly from the downed plane, Yamashiro was more slow and careful than most. She was very familiar with tragedy and injury, after all; though she would show no fear when confronted in battle, this was all new to her and she felt caution was the better choice.

As a dutiful ship would, though, Yamashiro took careful note of the voices around her, as they spoke of what happened and what was happening. One person died, someone named Mary. As if they were the ship's crew, Yamashiro felt it was important to know, from them, what was going on around her. She took a moment to say something to the deceased, quietly:

"I hope someone will be with you, on the other side."

Then, a battle erupted. Using some sort of weapon that seemed strange to her, Yamashiro decided to observe what was happening for now. It seemed many of the fellow passengers had taken the weapons (which fired...water?) and there seemed to be enough strength in numbers. She stood tall, though, and ready to support them if it seemed necessary.

Last edited:
Risky Boots yelped as she was flung off the monster's shoulders, and crashed into the shallow waters below the runway with a loud splash. The pirate scrambled to get her head above water, and hacked up some that had gone down the wrong pipe after the fall. Leaping back onto the runway to take another crack at wrangling herself a bull, Risky was surprised to see it so easily beat.

By water.

She looked then to the box of gizmos Shantae had already gotten her grubby hands on, and scurried over to claim one for herself. Reaching head-first into the crate, Risky easily scooped one of the inventions into her arms, and out of the crate; looting it with speed only a seasoned pirate could possess. Buckling it on, she trained the nozzle on one of the paint creeps and squeezed down on the handles, firing a blast of water at the grimy goon!

Shantae's first instinct was to, of course, check on Maria to see if she was alright after the battle that had just ensued. Once she was sure that she was alright, the half-genie smiled at her and gave her a thumbs up. Since she seemed to be doing fine cleaning up the mess on her own, Shantae made her way over to Risky, who had taken a pretty hard hit after being thrown aside by that beast.

"Hey Risky. Are you okay? You took a pretty hard hit back there." Shantae asked, sounding genuinely concerned. Despite the fact that the two were mortal enemies, Shantae still did care for her, even if it was a little.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Gummi Bunnies

"Aye, hopefully. I will make certain to speak for you if any accuse you again, comrade," Alesha replied with a nod before tilting her head to the side with a curious expression. Was that a false smile? "There is no need to fake a smile, my friend, and do not worry. We will find our way eventually - the spirits favor the Mardu and those who ride with us," It was the best sort of comforting she could give to the nervous man. She was never exactly a cuddly person among her tribe - perhaps that was why she was elected the khan, "In any case, I am Alesha, Who Smiles at Death, and khan of the Mardu. I welcome you into the fold of my comrades, Luigi."

"Thanks. It means a lot, really." Luigi replied to Alesha, a small smile curling on his lips. Unlike the last one, this one was genuine. Real. He was just happy that these people weren't so quick to judge him, unlike those Piantas from earlier.

"Now, what do you say we-a clean up this mess?" Luigi said, sounding and looking more confident as he continued to spray the paint away with his FLUDD.

@Khan of the Mardu @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"Sure." Kusanagi said as she turned to face Ritsuka, but with the water still spraying it accidentally sprayed the girl before she could turn it off. "Sorry." She said as she stuck out her tongue.

Joining everyone in cleaning the go stains up with the FLUDD, Ernesti Echevalier was a bit disappointed.

4qrxj9N.jpg

"The only mooks to crush just exploded, like that. Enemies that explode like that just aren't fun. I was really looking forward to a fight."

Feeling a bit bored, he hears someone ask if others would like to retrieve a black box. Nothing like a little wrecked engine to cheer him up.

i0Ggl9W.jpg

"You're interested too?" He asks an orange-haired girl who was there as well. "I understand, broken machinery has its fair share of charm, doesn't it... the wiring and circuit spilling out..."

Ernesti Echevalier feels the debris with his bare hands and rubs his face on it.

"Modern technology, futuristic technology, magic technology - ultimately, they're all one and the same in touch, the same cold, nice feeling of an outer shell."

"Right. The Black box - the heart of a modern world aircraft. Let's retrieve pretty much everything else that's important while we're at it. After all, what good is a heart all the other organs?"

With that, Ernesti Echevalier joined Ritsuka'a quest in rummaging through the wrecked plane.

@Minerva @Yun Lee
"Two's a party and three is still a party, so let's go!" Kusanagi cheered as she threw a fist in the air and started marching toward the plane. She then muttered, "anything's better than cleaning the sand."

@Minerva @Crow @Quest

"Oh sorry. My name's--"

"Only that I doubt that was the last time we will be seeing the little man's twin and the twin's beastly servant," Alesha answered while focusing on the clean-up work. After a moment though, she perked up once again and halted her spraying, turning to Yusuke with a smile, "Ah, yes, I almost forgot. Some possessions survived the wreckage, my friend," Slipping a hand down into the hidden compartment of her armor, she pulled out the folded out artwork that Yusuke had made earlier, surprisingly intact for a simple piece of paper with a sketch. "You may not think it worthwhile due to your artist's block, but I think it is wonderful work, my friend. Few recognize me for more than my prowess in battle... perhaps that's why I appreciate it and think you should keep it."

Shantae's first instinct was to, of course, check on Maria to see if she was alright after the battle that had just ensued. Once she was sure that she was alright, the half-genie smiled at her and gave her a thumbs up. Since she seemed to be doing fine cleaning up the mess on her own, Shantae made her way over to Risky, who had taken a pretty hard hit after being thrown aside by that beast.

"Hey Risky. Are you okay? You took a pretty hard hit back there." Shantae asked, sounding genuinely concerned. Despite the fact that the two were mortal enemies, Shantae still did care for her, even if it was a little.

"Thanks. It means a lot, really." Luigi replied to Alesha, a small smile curling on his lips. Unlike the last one, this one was genuine. Real. He was just happy that these people weren't so quick to judge him, unlike those Piantas from earlier.

"Now, what do you say we-a clean up this mess?" Luigi said, sounding and looking more confident as he continued to spray the paint away with his FLUDD.

Addnic4.png

"Ah, my name is Yusuke Kitagawa," the teen replied when Luigi would ask what their names were. "Who is this Mario person you mentioned? If only there truly were a knowledgable patron nearby who would be able to tell us more about our circumstances," he said, frowning as he continued to clean off the ground with his FLUDD.

He glanced to Alesha, his eyes widening slightly when she would present him with the sketch he had drawn earlier. He paused in cleaning for a moment peer at his sketch. "I don't know what to say," he replied, taking the sketch from her and observing it for a moment. "In my eyes, it's inferior to your true aesthetics. I really could do better," he mumbled, deciding to tuck the paper within a dry part of his sketchbook. "But if you insist I keep it, I will. Every sketch or painting I create is a learning experience, after all, and it isn't often I have an opportunity to draw someone like yourself. Perhaps, if we have another tranquil moment, you will allow me to try again?"

Addnic4.png

"Ah, my name is Yusuke Kitagawa," the teen replied when Luigi would ask what their names were. "Who is this Mario person you mentioned? If only there truly were a knowledgable patron nearby who would be able to tell us more about our circumstances," he said, frowning as he continued to clean off the ground with his FLUDD.

He glanced to Alesha, his eyes widening slightly when she would present him with the sketch he had drawn earlier. He paused in cleaning for a moment peer at his sketch. "I don't know what to say," he replied, taking the sketch from her and observing it for a moment. "In my eyes, it's inferior to your true aesthetics. I really could do better," he mumbled, deciding to tuck the paper within a dry part of his sketchbook. "But if you insist I keep it, I will. Every sketch or painting I create is a learning experience, after all, and it isn't often I have an opportunity to draw someone like yourself. Perhaps, if we have another tranquil moment, you will allow me to try again?"

"My true aesthetics? Interesting... outside of my clan, few would respect me for my appearance, as it does not agree with how I view myself..." She shook her head after a moment with a smile, "But that does not matter - as long as you capture what is truly me and satisfy your artistic need, I will be happy, so yes, try again when we have time, my friend. For now though? We clean," She then focused on washing away the paint once against, helping Luigi as best she could in the work.

@thatguyinthestore @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Yun Lee

Addnic4.png

"Hmm?" Luigi hummed with a raised brow, slowing down the spraying yet again when Yusuke inquired who Mario was. "Oh, Mario is my brother. He goes on adventures like this all the time, usually saving Princess Peach from Bowser." Luigi said, having completely ceased his assault on the paint as he reminisced about his brother.

"He goes on way more adventures than I do. Well, I stopped a bunch of ghosts in a mansion twice, but that's about it. He's a lot stronger than me, and confident, and all around just more courageous than me." The plumber let out a sigh as he returned to washing the paint away with his FLUDD. "If he were here with us right now? He'd-a know exactly what to do. I know he would."

Last edited:

4qrxj9N.jpg

i0Ggl9W.jpg

With that, Ernesti Echevalier joined Ritsuka's quest in rummaging through the wrecked plane.

@Minerva @Yun Lee
"Sure." Kusanagi said as she turned to face Ritsuka, but with the water still spraying it accidentally sprayed the girl before she could turn it off. "Sorry." She said as she stuck out her tongue.

"Two's a party and three is still a party, so let's go!" Kusanagi cheered as she threw a fist in the air and started marching toward the plane. She then muttered, "anything's better than cleaning the sand."

@Minerva @Crow @Quest

Ritsuka smiled at the two and nodded. We're these two Servants of some kind? People of the era? She was a bit confused, but decided to roll with it.

"Alright! So, we have The Flight Data Recorder in the Tail section, and the Cockpit Voice Recorder in the cockpit." she said. "Which one do you want to get?"

@Black Box Crew

"What? Oh, Yato, I'm alright," Ernesti smiles as he snaps into reality. "Now let's get back to-"

Before he could continue, a stag-skulled humanoid appeared before all.

"Oh, come on! Why do monsters appear when I'm as far away from Ikaruga and my equipment as possible?"

When he heard Starlow pointing towards batches of projectile weapons, his eyes widened, not at the projectile weapons, but at Starlow himself.

i0Ggl9W.jpg

"Woah! Are you one of those mascot characters that have an in-lore purpose of analysing health and machinery? You're so-"

He then looks to his side, snapping out of whatever trance he was in and grabbing a FLUDD.

"Guess this'll do. Oh! Perfect! Ikaruga's colour scheme! I'm taking it."

Ernesti proceeds to launch liquids out of the FLUDD to drown the beast.

"It's a bit disappointing by itself, but I can imagine all kinds of potential when coupled with all kinds of magic..."

He looks at a second FLUDD he took and tosses it to Yato.

"This one has your colour scheme, Yato!"

@Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Khan of the Mardu @Cromartie Sarkissian @Kentucky @Cromartie Sarkissian
@Archmage Jeremiah @Mason Moretti @Leon Moretti @Takumi @Midnight Maiden @etcetcetc
@fight​

It was a good thing Yato had looked in time to see a FLUDD coming his way. Catching it with a bit of difficulty ge gave Ernesti a nod in thanks.

Yumeko nodded. "I...it's sad. Mary was one of my best friends...even if my memories are all gone, she had enough of an impact that I still remembered her. Hmm?" Yumeko looked over at the fight. "Maybe we should stay back-until he's stopped."

"Hey! Get off me, you fuckin' spider monkey!" The monster threw Risky off, once again aiming at Tony. "Christ, New Yorkers never shut up, do they? Fuckin' annoyin-blurblubluh!!!"

The freshwater entered his mouth, and he gasped for air, clutching at his throat. Putting a hand up, he cried out in agony as the water sprayed him more. "No! P-Please! Freshwater, it...it's my one weakness!"

Wow. That was easy. It was time to finish this monster off-

"MWAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!"

A figure leapt into the air, landing in front of the monster. Getting a good look at him, you would realize that he looked just like Luigi, but with a metallic blue hue all over.

al_091001_15432-bin-out.jpg

"MWAAAAHAHAHAHA!!! It is I! A-Shadow Luigi! And I have-a come to save my comrade from you motherfuckers!!!"

The monster looked at his 'savior,' and though he can't express emotion through facial expression, you can tell he's extremely confused. "...what the FUCK are you doin'?!"

"Fear not, my-a terrifying-a friend!" Shadow Luigi produced a large paintbrush, which already had some sort of paint on the brush.
adsaf.png

"I will-a put an end-a to these little-a shits!"

"Unless your shitty accent kills 'em first."

Shadow Luigi ignored him and made a large swipe on the ground with the brush and laughed again. "MWAAAAAHAHAHAHA!! Good fucking-a luck!!" Shadow Luigi made his escape, jumping away just as quickly as he appeared.

The monster pinched the bridge of his...well, where his nose would technically be. "Jesus fuckin' Christ..."

After that downright bizarre display, you would notice that the 'paint' was bubbling, and touching it would make it stick to you, impossible to get off unless you washed with water.
70ad54ed74a92d78896064f190eef42e.png

Yumeko walked to the stuff, looking at it curiously. "What did he mean by it putting an end to us...?" As she said that, one of the goop bubbles would grow into a small octopus-like creature.
Swoopinstu.png

superthumb.jpg

"My goodness, those are so cute!"

"Miss, look out!" A Pianta pulled her away just as one of the creatures jumped at her. It landed where she once stood, turning into a large pile of the substance. "That goop is harmless on the ground, but will really hurt you if it makes up a monster or is hurled at you!"

The original monster stood up, looking the group over. "Well, I wish I could say it's been fun...but thanks to that blue dumbass, it really wasn't. Have fun cleaning up his mess...Lord knows I won't." A blue and black cloud, just like the one that had surrounded Jack on the plane, formed around him, and he was gone.

The Pianta with Yumeko sighed. "...mind cleaning that up for us, please?"

@Khan of the Mardu @York @Verite @dark @thatguyinthestore @Kaykay @Kentucky @Jeremi @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @LuckycoolHawk9 @Minerva @Takumi @Midnight Maiden @Mason Moretti @Leon Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @Otto @ShiroKiyoshi @Gummi Bunnies @Glostechk @Archmage Jeremiah @Bucky @Cromartie Sarkissian @CrunchyCHEEZIT

tumblr_inline_nzogxumPhi1r3leyb_100.png

Okay. Admittedly, operation intimidate the giant monster thing had not gone as smoothly as Hiyori had hoped. As the creature swung Alesha down towards her, the girl froze in place with eyes going wide, rendered incapable of moving out of shock. It was a deer caught in headlights moment, perhaps triggered by how fast everything had been happening in the last hour, if that. All she could do was stare as oncoming injury looked her in the face in the form of a woman being swung about like a fling. So she was all but ready for the impact to come, her body not even tense as the moment came closer and closer, her eyes closing as she braced for the harsh collision.

Only, it didn't come.

No, the teen was met by no such thing as being flung into a wall or water or any other painful impact, instead finding herself enveloped by that familiar, comforting scent yet again and a sense of warmth. A look of confusion crossed her feats as this occurred, her eyebrows furrowing slightly as she slowly shifted her gaze to the source of these seemingly out of place things. And much to her surprise, she was greeted by a face all too familiar to her.

tumblr_inline_n2pnyhLVPn1riacmz.png

"Ya... to...?"
she murmured, the single word rolling off of her tongue with comforting familiarity. Perhaps that was why it was drawn out the way it was; she didn't want to let go of the one thing that actually made sense in this insanity. But whatever relief she felt at the sight(and her lack of broken bones) evaporated as she realized how close in proximity they were after his little rescue endeavor. Her face was soon overtaken by crimson, her arms beginning to flail as she struggled to squirm away from her rescuer. "H-hey, what's the big idea?!--"

Suddenly, her embarrassment-fueled struggle ceased, her attention grabbed by the appearance of the tiny metallic blue man, following the defeat of the monster from before(which she was grateful for- though it somehow... vanished). And, well, prompt retreat of the same tiny man, though not before he left a pool of paint. Slowly, blush fading away, she gave the pool of goop a look, eyebrows furrowing as she examined the tiny octopus-like creatures it created. "What... are those?"

@Takumi @Yun Lee @errybody​

Hiyori was safe in his arms, and he gave a relieved sigh at the fact she didn't get hurt, though her response of flailing almost caught him off guard completely.

"Eh?! I'm keeping you from getting smacked around like--" he was cut off with the arrival of Shadow Luigi and all of the strange and confusing things that came from that.

"Whatever those are, they're definitely not Ayakashi...I think." Yato responded, just as confused as his companion. Pulling her away from those he gave her a pat on the head.

tumblr_n2ji12sbO71rfmdfoo1_r3_250.gif

"You're pretty lucky I moved in time, you don't look injured at all so that's good!" his tone was little more chipper now.

@Midnight Maiden

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden

fx_cine_risky_pose_6.png

"Barely as hard as you hit me with that horrible head of hair, and certainly not hard enough to keep me down," Risky Boots answered, "Or as you would say it: yes, I'm fine," What followed was a long silence, broken occasionally by Risky trying out her new toy to spray some blobs of paint out of existence.

Risky%20Neutral_zpseno0gs9a.png

"...did it hurt you? Maria?" she eventually asked, albeit quietly, and almost ashamedly.

@thatguyinthestore @Gummi Bunnies

Thanks to the help of the group, the goop and the creatures were cleaned up rather quickly. "Whew! Thanks a bundle!" The Piantas around were very happy to have that all clean. "Man, that Luigi...what a meanie he is! And that creepy monster too...this is worse than last time!"

"Well...I'm glad we could clean that mess up," Yumeko said, though she didn't really sound very happy. She looked to the Piantas. "Do you think you could help us get home? My friend too...she died in the plane crash, and her body…"

"Of course! We can get the police here right away!"

"Not to worry...I've already brought them."

From the gate came two Piantas in police uniforms, accompanied by a young woman, who apparently had been the one to speak. She smiled at everyone, yet there was definitely something peculiar about her smile...as if there were something she knew that you didn't.

"...!" Yumeko froze upon seeing the woman, a look of bewilderment on her face. Perhaps she jogged her memory a little bit?

The woman didn't seem to pay Yumeko much mind at the moment.
8161bbd399db33336e3f6c748e44a9ce6eaab98b4ab10182596437850424994e_thumb.jpeg

"I was in the gateway when I heard there was a crash, and criminals ravaging the Delfino Airstrip," she said. "Naturally, I alerted the police."

One of the officers nodded. "Oh yes, we need to take care of these troublemakers right away!"

"Huh? But they vanished..." Yumeko quickly turned her attention to the police officers. "Can you please help us? My friend Mary, in the plane, she-oh!"
PicsArt_09-06-08.37.11.jpg
Yumeko stopped as she was suddenly put in handcuffs. "What are you doing?"

The police officers began putting handcuffs on the rest of the group. "You're all under arrest!"

"Wh-What? Why?! We've been kidnapped and through a plane crash!"

"A likely story! You can try pulling that cute highschooler act on the judge all you want, but it won't fool us, you band of rogues!" You would find yourself handcuffed, and tased if you tried to resist. Starlow would have a rope tied around her, since she didn't have hands. Either way, everyone would be ushered off into a ferry and herded off to the main island. There isn't much ceremony as all of you are brought into a jail cell, with someone already in there.
Profile_Bowser.aead314d435d8e52d9a4e92a6f799c4eee08081e.jpg

"Oh look who it is. The friggin pigs." The large hulking beast said with a snarl before standing up and balling up his fists. "You come t'let me outta here? Or do you want me to give you a grade A pummeling and make you let me out?" Bowser asked, not paying too much mind to his new cell mates.

"Quiet, you!" The officer looks at you all. "We'll come pick you all up tonight for your trial. In the meantime, you can talk to your cellmate if you want company. We tend to avoid conversing with criminals. But if you try to cause a ruckus…" The officer pulled out his taser to make a point. "You can also request for your lawyer, but, uh…" He exchanged a nervous glance at his coworker. "...listen, just confess to being guilty. Please."

Looks like you don't have many options. You can request your attorney, or chat with this cellmate of yours. Yumeko sits by the wall, silent.
PicsArt_09-06-07.40.05.jpg
"........"

----------------------

Elsewhere in the main plaza, in an alleyway hidden by crates, an arguement was taking place.

"You fuckin' dumbass!"

SMACK! "Ow!" Shadow Luigi held his cheek, glaring at the creature before him. "What the fuck was that for?!"
latest

"You know exactly what the fuck that was for! Heel Lesson 101: Don't Look Like A Jackass! I thought we agreed you would stay silent!"

"Well, initially, yeah, but why not spice things up? Y'know...add an accent, taunt them all..." SMACK! "Ow! Stop that!"

"You're makin' us look like fuckin' jokes!"

"Oh, and you're not, Mr. Freshwater-Is-My-Weakness? I thought that was the whole point of this damn thing!"

"The plan is to be threatening enough that we keep them in line, but weak enough that they're in a false sense of security! Not run around lookin' like Freddy fuckin' Fazbear!"

"Who the fuck is Freddy Fazbear?!"

"The fact that you don't know is why you cannot fuck this up! I swear to God, don't you fuck this up for me. Cuz if you do..."

"I won't! I won't. I promise."

"Thought so. Now get that fuckin' paintbrush out. We got us some work to do."

@Khan of the Mardu @York @Verite @dark @thatguyinthestore @Kaykay @Kentucky @Jeremi @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @LuckycoolHawk9 @Minerva @Takumi @Midnight Maiden @Mason Moretti @Leon Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @Otto @ShiroKiyoshi @Gummi Bunnies @Glostechk @Archmage Jeremiah @Bucky @Cromartie Sarkissian @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Mari

Thanks to the help of the group, the goop and the creatures were cleaned up rather quickly. "Whew! Thanks a bundle!" The Piantas around were very happy to have that all clean. "Man, that Luigi...what a meanie he is! And that creepy monster too...this is worse than last time!"

"Well...I'm glad we could clean that mess up," Yumeko said, though she didn't really sound very happy. She looked to the Piantas. "Do you think you could help us get home? My friend too...she died in the plane crash, and her body…"

"Of course! We can get the police here right away!"

"Not to worry...I've already brought them."

From the gate came two Piantas in police uniforms, accompanied by a young woman, who apparently had been the one to speak. She smiled at everyone, yet there was definitely something peculiar about her smile...as if there were something she knew that you didn't.

"...!" Yumeko froze upon seeing the woman, a look of bewilderment on her face. Perhaps she jogged her memory a little bit?

The woman didn't seem to pay Yumeko much mind at the moment.
8161bbd399db33336e3f6c748e44a9ce6eaab98b4ab10182596437850424994e_thumb.jpeg

"I was in the gateway when I heard there was a crash, and criminals ravaging the Delfino Airstrip," she said. "Naturally, I alerted the police."

One of the officers nodded. "Oh yes, we need to take care of these troublemakers right away!"

"Huh? But they vanished..." Yumeko quickly turned her attention to the police officers. "Can you please help us? My friend Mary, in the plane, she-oh!"
View attachment 144992
Yumeko stopped as she was suddenly put in handcuffs. "What are you doing?"

The police officers began putting handcuffs on the rest of the group. "You're all under arrest!"

"Wh-What? Why?! We've been kidnapped and through a plane crash!"

"A likely story! You can try pulling that cute highschooler act on the judge all you want, but it won't fool us, you band of rogues!" You would find yourself handcuffed, and tased if you tried to resist. Starlow would have a rope tied around her, since she didn't have hands. Either way, everyone would be ushered off into a ferry and herded off to the main island. There isn't much ceremony as all of you are brought into a jail cell, with someone already in there.
Profile_Bowser.aead314d435d8e52d9a4e92a6f799c4eee08081e.jpg

"Oh look who it is. The friggin pigs." The large hulking beast said with a snarl before standing up and balling up his fists. "You come t'let me outta here? Or do you want me to give you a grade A pummeling and make you let me out?" Bowser asked, not paying too much mind to his new cell mates.

"Quiet, you!" The officer looks at you all. "We'll come pick you all up tonight for your trial. In the meantime, you can talk to your cellmate if you want company. We tend to avoid conversing with criminals. But if you try to cause a ruckus…" The officer pulled out his taser to make a point. "You can also request for your lawyer, but, uh…" He exchanged a nervous glance at his coworker. "...listen, just confess to being guilty. Please."

Looks like you don't have many options. You can request your attorney, or chat with this cellmate of yours. Yumeko sits by the wall, silent.
View attachment 144991
"........"

----------------------

Elsewhere in the main plaza, in an alleyway hidden by crates, an arguement was taking place.

"You fuckin' dumbass!"

SMACK! "Ow!" Shadow Luigi held his cheek, glaring at the creature before him. "What the fuck was that for?!"
latest

"You know exactly what the fuck that was for! Heel Lesson 101: Don't Look Like A Jackass! I thought we agreed you would stay silent!"

"Well, initially, yeah, but why not spice things up? Y'know...add an accent, taunt them all..." SMACK! "Ow! Stop that!"

"You're makin' us look like fuckin' jokes!"

"Oh, and you're not, Mr. Freshwater-Is-My-Weakness? I thought that was the whole point of this damn thing!"

"The plan is to be threatening enough that we keep them in line, but weak enough that they're in a false sense of security! Not run around lookin' like Freddy fuckin' Fazbear!"

"Who the fuck is Freddy Fazbear?!"

"The fact that you don't know is why you cannot fuck this up! I swear to God, don't you fuck this up for me. Cuz if you do..."

"I won't! I won't. I promise."

"Thought so. Now get that fuckin' paintbrush out. We got us some work to do."

@Khan of the Mardu @York @Verite @dark @thatguyinthestore @Kaykay @Kentucky @Jeremi @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @LuckycoolHawk9 @Minerva @Takumi @Midnight Maiden @Mason Moretti @Leon Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @Otto @ShiroKiyoshi @Gummi Bunnies @Glostechk @Archmage Jeremiah @Bucky @Cromartie Sarkissian @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Mari
"Does anyone else think we're being thrown about at the whim of others who have no understanding of our situation? First the captain kidnapping us to put us on a plane, then the flight assistant going mad and crashing it, and now some uniformed woman who acts as if she has authority over us?"

It was with a heavy dose of annoyance at the situation that Alesha spoke, sitting in the cell with the others. She understood somewhat the situation they were in; clearly some form of guards had taken them to a prison of some kind. However, what she didn't understand was the fact that no one seemed in their right mind outside of their group.

"Not even allowed to plead our case... shamed for crimes we didn't commit... What a disgrace to the honor of this island's people. To pledge guilt in this situation is not the course I shall take."

Whether or not anyone would listen to her didn't matter; she simply wished to voice her grievances and be done with them for the moment. Yusuke and Luigi were the only ones she even expected to comment on them, and she dioubted they would have much to add. So, isntead of waiting for her comrades to comment, she looked to the beast who occupied the cell with them, the turtle-dragon crossbreed, and shrugged, "So then, were you accused falsely as well? I doubt this island can stand the sight of outsiders if they'll round anyone and accuse them of false charges."

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Rita Hanson

Rita was silent. What the hell had just happened? Like- where these creatures that stupid to believe that they were rouges when they hadn't just arrived? Ugh- she was really annoyed by this. She didn't even want to know what attorney they would give them and instead turned to the turtle and decided to add a follow-up question. " Also, what is your name?" She asked. God, she wished she had something to do.