• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I never thought of a possibility of when the Maestro would choose a person with the detective role to become a traitor. I made a quick edit to the Maestro role on what occurs with that exact scenario playing out.

In the case of the Maestro choosing one of the three detectives, nothing will happen. Because of this, the Maestro will do the kill that round.

• Thank You
Reactions: Astaroth
In that case, who would pick the person to kill? Since it's supposed to be the choice of the person the Maestro chooses to be a traitor, you can't ask the Maestro to choose who to kill because they would know their choice for traitor is a detective and they could kill that detective.

Whelp. *thinks*

Yeah, this is a huge loophole. ><"

So this is another change to the Maestro and detective roles, just so this isn't so broken. ><"

In the case of the Maestro choosing one of the three detectives, the selected detective will commit suicide instead. Because of this, the detective will leave behind a hint that will point towards the Maestro's identity.

Name: Veronica Sawyer

Canon: Heathers (1988)

Abilities/Attributes:

I Just Got Back

Veronica's found a new confidence that makes her hard to rattle. Going through proverbial hell does that to a person. Sure, high school is hell for everyone. But not everyone has witnessed and participated in the death of their own best frenemies or seen their psycho ex-boyfriend blow himself up.

Faking It
Veronica has a talent for forgery, particularly the copying of handwritten notes. Give her a sample and she can whip up a note that looks like the real deal. Isn't that just so very?

Baby Genius
Sometimes it's a little too much for her own good, but Veronica is undeniably smart. She's intellectual, savvy, and has a hell of a sharp tongue. Her one failing so far has been naivete, but by now that's been killed as spectacularly as Heather Chandler.

Personality: Until recently, Veronica was an unhappy person. She felt trapped in her relationships- platonic, romantic, familial- and unauthentic to herself. Then her teenage angst started racking up a body count. Now, she's determined to be whatever the fuck she wants and talk to whoever she wants, society be damned.

Veronica's most notable quality is probably her sass. She can be irreverent, snarky, and sarcastic. Her respect for other people is tied to their deeds; she'll tolerate verbal bullshit, but once you hurt another person she'll slap the crap out of you. She's very good at seeing past people's masks to the reality inside, although she's been charmed once or twice in the past.

She's not a girl to be fucked with, either. All of the people who've fucked with her are dead.

Short(ish) Bio: Not too long ago, Veronica was part of Sherwood's most powerful girl clique, alongside a trio of girls named Heather Chandler, Heather Duke, and Heather McNamara. She went along with their cruel pranks, grew apart from her childhood friend Betty, and tolerated the Heathers' melodrama all for the sake of popularity- something her family had concerned about, given her huge brain. (They opted out of letting her skip several grades just so she could have a normal high school life). But as Veronica quickly learned, she wasn't really cut out for that kind of game.

"Well, it's just like - they're people I work with, and our job is being popular and shit."
- Veronica, Heathers

As she grew more and more dissatisfied with her friends and her choices, a boy named Jason Dean showed up with a bang- literally. (He shot a couple of jock jerks with blanks on his first day of school.) Quickly growing infatuated with JD's magnetic charm and rebellious attitude, Veronica got entangled in a relationship she just couldn't leave and found herself doing things she never imagined herself capable of.

It started out as a joke.

She only meant to make Heather Chandler upchuck. And she didn't believe JD was serious about feeding her drain cleaner. The mugs were identical; it was an honest mistake. She didn't REALLY want Heather dead.

But a little part of her was happy that Heather was gone, and then JD convinced her to make it look like a suicide with a well-placed note. And then it all just spiraled from there. Before she knew it, two more boys from her school were dead, and JD wasn't about to stop. Even though Veronica tried to get away from him, it only made her a target. Finally, she faked her own suicide to trick him, and learned that he was planning to up his game... by killing the entire school and passing it off as mass suicide.

So she followed him. She stopped him, using the same gun he'd given her when he tricked her into killing Curt and Ram. She left him alive, but JD's last act was the first authentic suicide of the whole crazy ordeal: he used the bomb she'd averted to blow himself to smithereens, while Veronica watched.

So yeah. Veronica is done with petty social bullshit. Life is short.

Gummi Bunnies updated Murder X: When The Corpses Cry (Sign-Ups) with a new update entry:

Starting Date for the IC!

I cannot guarantee the exact starting date due to several complications that may get in the way, such as IRL matters or the extension of MGIX if needed (looking at you Jason. owo). However, I can give the estimated range of when I can start MGX.

The earliest will be on November 12 (some time after 4PM PST) and the latest will be on November 14 (first thing in the morning if I wake up early at all).

Mark your calendars and get...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Replacing Quentin and Angelique...
'I serve at the Honour of the King!'
Appearance: [To Be Added Later]
s

Name: Sir Matthew Warwick/The Man of War

Canon: OC

Abilities/Attributes:
Flaming Sword-The Man of War's signature tool is his double sided flaming sword. Good for slicing, spinning, and can be split into two halves.
Indestructible Armour-As a warrior of Mars, The Man of War is encased in an indestructible armour that cannot be removed.
Flight-The Man of War is able to produce 2 Bat-like Wings so that he can fly.
The Dogs of War-A mechanical dog which The Man of War can summon. It fights fiercely to protect The Man of War and his allies. Perhaps his only surviving 'friend'.

Personality: Despite his purpose as a bringer of death, The Man of War is extremely polite. He's loyal until death (usually of the person he is protecting), and is very protective of women and children. He doesn't require food or nourishment. He can be quite stubborn, and rarely changes his mind. He's often quite poetic, but still knowledgeable about the modern world. He is often quite distrustful of anyone who is 'dishonourable', and aims to uphold the Code of Chivalry, despite being dragged towards all kinds of conflict.

Short Bio: Way back in the 2nd Crusade, the Roman God of War, Mars, intended to give a soldier in Saladin's army a fraction of his power. Howeverm instead, he struck an English Knight, Sir Matthew Warwick. This 'curse' transformed the knight into 'The Man of War', a bringer of death and chaos wherever he flew, as the Champion of the God of War.
However, Matthew was horrified with his new goal, and tried to avoid his 'duties' of causing conflict. However, the magic that cursed him always bought him back into a new war, fighting in almost every conflict since the 13th Century.
However, with the rise of urbanisation, and people forgetting about this legendary warrior, he has had to stick to the shadows, and his powers have begun waning....

Last edited by a moderator:
Switching out Man of War. Sorry that I keep switching my characters Gummi, but I'm locking this one in, and definitely not changing.

Appearance:
mathayus20.jpg

Name: Mathayus

Canon: The Scorpion King

Abilities/Attributes:
Broadwsord-Good for chopping.
Knife-Good for throwing.
Bow and Arrows-Good for shooting.
Strength-Good for fighting.

Personality:
Mathayus isn't the sharpest tool in the Sahara, but he has a surprisingly sharp wit. He's quick with a joke, quick with a knife, and fierce on the field of battle. Despite this, Mathayus can also be quite calm, reasonable, and plans out his battles before entering them, and using diplomacy to gain allies before using his fists. However, you won't like him when he's angry...

Short Bio:
Mathayus grew up in Ancient Egypt, and lived an ordinary life as a travelling warrior, until a nearby warrior King and a Sorceress threatened his home kingdom, and tore through the nearby armies. From that day onwards, Mathayus dedicated his life to protecting his home and avenging those who had fallen at the hands of evil. Slaying King Menmon and taking his place, history would remember the legend of The Scorpion King, although the man himself may be long forgotten.
Mathayus

Reactions: Mari
~Character Sheet~
Appearance:

latest

latest

Name:

Plutia (Nicknames are Plutie, Pururut, etc.)/ Iris Heart

Ageless (Is a CPU so they stop aging)

Female

Canon:

Hyperdimension Neptunia (+ the events from MG VII)

Abilities/Attributes:

Plutia in her normal form is slow, due to her personality. She uses a doll as a weapon, and can hit heavily with it, even able to use voodoo powers.

*ignore the part after 1:42*

Iris Heart uses a blade-whip, and likes to torment with people rather then finishing off someone.

*ignore the part after 1:40*

A primary element Plutia/Iris Heart uses is Electricity.

Personality:

Plutia is a bit of a ditz, easily believing stuff from others. She talks rather slow, as if she's always tired. Well, most of the time she IS tired.

Iris Heart is sadistic as fuck. In this form, she takes EVERYTHING SERIOUSLY, even taking things literally. She tends to make her own jokes, but obviously I won't go into detail.

Sometimes when Plutia is angry, both her personalities can get mixed up, resulting in a very scary Plutia.

Short Bio:

Plutia is the CPU of the Ultradimension's Planeptune. One day, Neptune fell out of the sky from the Hyperdimension, and Plutia assisted her, along with the help of other CPUs to help Neptune get back, and fight off the Seven Sages.

After the events of The Ultimate Game, Plutia was being lazy and napping as usual.​

~Character Sheet~
Appearance:

latest

latest

Name:

Plutia (Nicknames are Plutie, Pururut, etc.)/ Iris Heart

Ageless (Is a CPU so they stop aging)

Female

Canon:

Hyperdimension Neptunia (+ the events from MG VII)

Abilities/Attributes:

Plutia in her normal form is slow, due to her personality. She uses a doll as a weapon, and can hit heavily with it, even able to use voodoo powers.

*ignore the part after 1:42*

Iris Heart uses a blade-whip, and likes to torment with people rather then finishing off someone.

*ignore the part after 1:40*

A primary element Plutia/Iris Heart uses is Electricity.

Personality:

Plutia is a bit of a ditz, easily believing stuff from others. She talks rather slow, as if she's always tired. Well, most of the time she IS tired.

Iris Heart is sadistic as fuck. In this form, she takes EVERYTHING SERIOUSLY, even taking things literally. She tends to make her own jokes, but obviously I won't go into detail.

Sometimes when Plutia is angry, both her personalities can get mixed up, resulting in a very scary Plutia.

Short Bio:

Plutia is the CPU of the Ultradimension's Planeptune. One day, Neptune fell out of the sky from the Hyperdimension, and Plutia assisted her, along with the help of other CPUs to help Neptune get back, and fight off the Seven Sages.

After the events of The Ultimate Game, Plutia was being lazy and napping as usual.​
forgot to mention this shall be swapped out from Peashy to Plutia

@DapperDogman i spared you

Ach, now I may want to change characters again, but I don't want to be annoying. :/

Welp, chances are I'll be putting up a new CS this evening, if that's okay?

Replacing Mathayus....
Appearance:
QizWB9K.gif

tumblr_mzuxyhkWZt1spa8loo2_r1_250.gif

3958636-20130707-121758.jpg
Name:
Shazam!

Canon: DC Comics

Abilities/Attributes:
Super Strong & Super Fast
Can Fly
Can Summon Magical Lightning to transform him.
He can transfer his power into those he considers 'Family'.
Can communicate with 'Francesca', the spirit of the Rock of Eternity (she can only appear in Reflective surfaces).
Personality:
Shazam is amiable enough, and can be quite sympathetic when the situation requires it, but he's also arrogant and over-confident. He has trouble asking for help, even if his life is in danger, and he'll often rush into battle unprepared. However, as Billy Batson, he can be quite mean and sarcastic, but ultimately has a good heart behind it all.

Short Bio:
Billy Batson was a rotten kid who was bounced to Orphanage to Orphanage throughout his life. Until one day, he was abducted by 'The Wizard', and was used to see if he was 'Pure of Heart'. He wasn't. As the Wizard prepared to send him back, Billy then claimed that Pure-Hearted people didn't exist, no matter how hard people try. The Wizard then cast the summoning spell again, and it showed that despite Billy not being Pure of Heart, he had the potential to be good, with the embers of good lying within him, and gave him his abilities, so that he could become Earth's Mightiest Mortal, SHAZAM!

After saving the world from the threat of Black Adam and The 7 Deadly Sins, Billy finally found his place with his new adopted family, and now uses his great powers to try and become the best he can be.

Switching out Man of War. Sorry that I keep switching my characters Gummi, but I'm locking this one in, and definitely not changing.

Appearance:
mathayus20.jpg

Name: Mathayus

Canon: The Scorpion King

Abilities/Attributes:
Broadwsord-Good for chopping.
Knife-Good for throwing.
Bow and Arrows-Good for shooting.
Strength-Good for fighting.

Personality:
Mathayus isn't the sharpest tool in the Sahara, but he has a surprisingly sharp wit. He's quick with a joke, quick with a knife, and fierce on the field of battle. Despite this, Mathayus can also be quite calm, reasonable, and plans out his battles before entering them, and using diplomacy to gain allies before using his fists. However, you won't like him when he's angry...

Short Bio:
Mathayus grew up in Ancient Egypt, and lived an ordinary life as a travelling warrior, until a nearby warrior King and a Sorceress threatened his home kingdom, and tore through the nearby armies. From that day onwards, Mathayus dedicated his life to protecting his home and avenging those who had fallen at the hands of evil. Slaying King Menmon and taking his place, history would remember the legend of The Scorpion King, although the man himself may be long forgotten.
Mathayus

NOOOOO GO BACK. WE NEED THE ROCK IN THE GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.