Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps, Though easy way to not, Is if theres a Heldalf-like Domain in place. BOOM! No Seraphim, Just lots of Malevolence.

@Jeremi
I'm not sure if you're finished with Undyne's CS, she's missing the short bio section. xD

@FireDrake150
So are you still doing a duo? Since you only apped as Sorey for now. ^^'

I saw they were taken. If I do A Duo, And am still interested, itll depend. if you count an invisible person as a char, Then Sorey and Mikleo. if not, Sorey and Rose.

@FireDrake150
Actually, you reserved for a duo, so that took a duo spot, and I'm wondering if you're still interested in doing that. Though, I'm not sure how an invisible person would work out considering that it wouldn't exactly be fair. ^^'

Then Rose. xD

and Yes I'm interested still, Just let me have enough time to get back to PC.

Rose.
Occupation: Merchant / Scattered Bones Assassins Leader / Sorey's Squire.
Female
Zestiria

They could be made visible through weird multiversal bullshit reasons, lol.

A Seraph that everyone could See? Dogs would be the least of Mikleo's problems. xD

(Reserves Duo)

;A; Why did no one post a "Hey X is up!" announcement?

So it turns out that all of the duo spots have been TAKEN, either by being accepted into the cast list or by being reserved ahead of time. Unless there is a high demand for duo spots, that will be it.
Wait, didn't see this till now.
Did I count as one of these?

Not sure cause I never messaged you directly (mainly cause I didn't know who was leading the next one), but I mentioned using a duo in the next one constantly.

I removed one of my characters so there should be one duo spot left.

Unless if you chose to do that for unrelated reasons you don't need to do that Tactician. :/

Alright, thanks.

I have to go now though.
I'll make both CS's once back home.

1st will be the one I use either way.
The second will only be used if I end up getting a duo spot.

Hold on guys! I got this!

*prepares to edit the shit out of the character/reserve tab*

Appearance:
tumblr_nhb5t9U9d51rsb664o1_1280.jpg

(The younger one, FYI.)

Name: Mark

Canon: The Kill Order

Abilities/Attributes:
Jaded: Mark's seen and done some shit, for a 17 year old. From killing countless people for the sake of survival, crushing a man to death with the door of a ship, disintegrating dozens of people with a freakin' de-atomizer gizmo and any number of other things, it obviously takes a lot to get to him, at this point.
Fighter: It comes with the territory. Surviving in a solar-flare wracked world slowly festering in its own diseased inhabitants is no easy feat. Mark isn't trained, but he can fight like an animal when he needs to, especially if the lives of others are on the line.
Badass: Also kind of comes with the territory? Mark's a storybook hero in a tragic book, saving damsels in distress, using grappling hooks to board flying death machines, fighting hordes upon hordes of insane cannibals for his friends, and all manner of random awesomeness that make him a force to be reckoned with.
The Flare: Near the end of his story, it became apparent that something horrible had happened to Mark: he'd been infected with the same disease that was afflicting the horrifying savages he'd been fighting the whole book, The Flare. With it comes sporadic outbursts of rage, paranoia, and general insanity. Despite holding on as best as he can, Mark is inevitably losing to the virus; in a while, he'll be another raving lunatic among the broken remnants of humanity.

Personality: Mark's a good guy, through and through. He's a goddamn hero, at that. But his isn't a world for heros, sadly. Through all the things he had to do, Mark always tried to hold on to his ideals, but as the story progressed, he began....changing. Learning not to take risks, to win, to survive, no matter the cost. Beneath the shell he's had to grow to survive in this world, there's still a good guy in there, but you don't live as long as Mark by always being the good guy. His infection with The Flare has only served to exacerbate his psyche, and despite his best judgement, Mark found himself enjoying some of the horrible things he had to do, if only for a little.

Short Bio: Later tonight!​

Appearance:
latest

Name:
Yuki Yuna

Canon:
Yuki Yuna is a Hero

Abilities/Attributes:
She can transform using an app on her phone, like so:
yuyuyu-episode-1-yuune-transformation.png

Though she basically just becomes strong, fast, etc. No other abilities to speak of. She just goes around punching and kicking things really hard.

She can use her "Mankai" to gain significantly more power, speed, etc. She also gains two larger arms controlled by her. However, every time she uses it she loses a bodily function.

Transformed or not, her fairies will protect her from death, whether it be poisonous gas, burning, suicide, or anything else. Speaking of which, she can summon fairies, which honestly don't really do much else besides prevent death.

Personality:
Cheery and optimistic. Passionately believes in her Hero Club's Five Tenets.

Short Bio:
Yuna Yuki lives an ordinary life as a second year middle school student, but she's also a member of the "Hero Club," where club activities involve dealing with a mysterious being called "Vertex."

And it turned out there was a price to pay for using Mankai to fight off the Vertex. Every time, the user would lose a bodily function. And the heroes were immortal. The Fairies would ensure they would never die, whether it be by hanging, seppuku, or anything else. Unable to handle this anymore, one of the heroes chose to open the wall between Earth and the Vertex, planning to end this world. But the Hero Club turned her back to their side, and fended off the Vertex one more time. They then returned to their normal lives and no longer had to fight, recovering the functions they had lost through either Shinju's power or sheer willpower. The Vertex weren't stopped forever, but they'd done what they could.

Appearance:

Name:
Yuki Terumi/Hazama

Canon:
BlazBlue

Abilities/Attributes:
Hazama wields the Nox Nyctores Ouroboros, a chain of infinite length with a greenish energy around it that can attack the mind. He also uses butterfly knives to attack. He is incredibly strong, capable of taking on people like Ragna the Bloodedge. He's very fast and agile. He owns an Azure Grimoire, which can be used to multiply his physical stats, create a magical circle to strain enemies, and attack souls.

Yuki Terumi is sealed inside Hazama, and is a powerful magic user. He feeds off the hatred of others and becomes stronger when doing so. In ghost form, Terumi is intangible, but still able to interact with the world physically. He can eat memories as well. He has the same abilities as Hazama, but tends to be more straightforward, aggressive, and brutal compared to Hazama's fighting style. In addition, he seems to be more powerful, capable of contending with Hakumen and Jubei.

Personality:
Hazama acts calm and harmless, but this belies his true nature. He's selfish, manipulative, and will do anything for his own gain. He, like Terumi, is cruel and sadistic, taking pleasure in messing with others by mocking, provoking, or getting at sensitive subjects, just for amusement. Because of this, he and Terumi work in sync without any problems. The two are almost the same person.

Short Bio:
Yuki Terumi was one of the Six Heroes who sealed away the Black Beast. The body of Hazama was made to store Yuki Terumi from an Azure prototype. He set up the NOL, basically the police, and Sector Seven, who are the opposite of the magic-using police. Basically, Hazama was just kind of a general jerk and wanted to mess up the world, and have all that was destroyed be permanently destroyed. (Prior to the first BlazBlue game, time was stuck in a permanent 100 year loop)​

>not pairing Deedee + Gordon

They are both mutes, after all. Except Gordon has a brash inner voice

<"Who the hell is THIS girl? I bet she's one of those interpretive dancers that dance about the corruption of the economy or somethin'. That shit drives me insane, you know? It's like people forgot how to talk out their problems, jesus!">

Status
Not open for further replies.