Murder V: The Reapers' Game Sign-Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Wedge Antilles - old grudges from what I understand. Essentially, there was bad blood between Aki and Dat Pussy Cat (along with two other people), which made them try to undermine Aki for reasons. However Aki didn't technically break any rules and had the final say, being the head of the group, and as such he won that particular argument by default.

I appreciate the efforts, guys. ^^

It just wasn't about having a partner though, lol. XD It was more of because some Murder members having strong negative opinions on me over an old, stupid dispute. I didn't feel ignored by any of you; and all of you guys seem great. ^^ I just don't want to butt in on a rp people don't want me in.

And you guys are seriously too freaking kind. XD
Do it, or don't, because it's your decision. Not because of "others" you shouldn't shape your life based on others.

Just my recommendation.

Generally, within this group, I have seen a lot of immaturity. I realize the group's rules stated that they talk/joke about crude things, but I have seen too many things written simply in bad taste. To top things off, I feel like it contributes to incidents like this, and it is really upsetting. It is one of the reasons I don't generally speak in the general OOC chat.

@Wedge Antilles - old grudges from what I understand. Essentially, there was bad blood between Aki and Dat Pussy Cat (along with two other people), which made them try to undermine Aki for reasons. However Aki didn't technically break any rules and had the final say, being the head of the group, and as such he won that particular argument by default.
Sorry if I'm getting into personal matters then.

*backs away*

Not to be rude, but you really dont have to go up and emo because no one has considered being your partner. I feel that is kinda being drastic, but if it does genuinely make you feel bad and you arent just acting like that for attention, then cool beans.

Dont be calling for maria yet, Shadow.

Reactions: Akibahara
Do it, or don't, because it's your decision. Not because of "others" you shouldn't shape your life based on others.

Just my recommendation.
Thanks.. I appreciate it. ^^

Aki had a misunderstanding with why it happened.. None of us(or at least I don't; can't speak for the other two. ^^;) have anything against him. Undermining isn't exactly what I'd call it.

Generally, within this group, I have seen a lot of immaturity. I realize the group's rules stated that they talk/joke about crude things, but I have seen too many things written simply in bad taste. To top things off, I feel like it contributes to incidents like this, and it is really upsetting. It is one of the reasons I don't generally speak in the general OOC chat.
Yeah.. That's part of what the report was about(at least, mine). It's also why I'm not in the group.

Sorry if I'm getting into personal matters then.

*backs away*
Nah.. You're fine. :3

I don't have a negative opinion on you. I just had hit a stage of the night. Sorry if it made you want to leave.

@Dat Pussy Cat
Don't stress it, it's fine. ^^

We should go ahead and put all of that behind us. It is better to focus on what we're all here to do: have fun while roleplaying!
I agree. ^^ Although, sadly, it doesn't seem that's what @Akibahara wants.. Which is mainly why I'm lacking my prior motive to join. He's the overall 'leader' of murder.. And as his ooc well demonstrates, my participation has him fuming.

Plus, the negative things I know are being said and indirectly implied about me behind my back in Aki's group(that I got a nice reminder of today) have put me out of the mood for this.. I don't want to be somewhere where I'm not only not wanted, but also shit-talked about. It's not helping my anxiety or depression, and I don't think that it'll reap any good results for me.

On another note.. So many posts.

• Thank You
Reactions: Raven
Not to be rude, but you really dont have to go up and emo because no one has considered being your partner. I feel that is kinda being drastic, but if it does genuinely make you feel bad and you arent just acting like that for attention, then cool beans.

Dont be calling for maria yet, Shadow.
Look, if you wanna demote me too, take it to PM and talk shit to my face; don't make Kim have to deal with drama here too. Okay? I'm done here.

Last edited:
batmanangry.jpg
Everybody ...take a moment...and..breathe and then....SHUT DUH FUCK UP!

c38a4c58c994c53fe33bb607ff166b19.jpg
But that was a joke, but seriously who is talking shit? Just confront and move on. You don't have to leave. But if you do and worried about me or Bat-Brain he will be fine he works alone alot anyway... and I'll just
be off on my own possibly but her in the end its up to you, @Dat Pussy Cat

Last edited by a moderator:
@Dat Pussy Cat - it's not up to us to babysit your anxiety or depression. If you need help, Iwaku has help threads, but here is not the place to do so. And Aki is powerless against you as long as you don't fuck shit up - and if you DO continue stirring shit and acting like the world revolves around you, I will make sure that you get what's coming to you. So put that shit behind you, I'll make sure Aki does the same, and we can all RP together. Deal? Deal. Now shut up everyone.

Reactions: Raven
Really sucks, but I thinks it's best I drop out. I'll have a computer by February, so I feel I'll be able to post without much hassle. If somebody wants Wander, you can have him.

• Love
Reactions: Yiyel
I appreciate the efforts, guys. ^^

It just wasn't about having a partner though, lol. XD It was more of because some Murder members having strong negative opinions on me over an old, stupid dispute. I didn't feel ignored by any of you; and all of you guys seem great. ^^ I just don't want to butt in on a rp people don't want me in.

And you guys are seriously too freaking kind. XD

One person's opinion on who should and should not play means very little. I understand where you're coming but it would be neat if if you reconsider.

Announcement: Two people have dropped so we now have three spots available. And, until further notice--due to a few disagreements in the murder community--the start of this Roleplay will be postponed. It should begin by Wednesday at the earliest. I need to make sure all the disputes are settled 100% and no new ones begin for a couple days before I get this thing started.

Woah woah woah! What happened here? .... NEVERMIND don't bring it up anyways what's up people.

Status
Not open for further replies.