Klutzy Ninja Kitty

[BCOLOR=transparent]
Scramble_Crossing.PNG
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Murder: The Reapers' Game [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent](Based off the game: The World Ends With You.)[/BCOLOR]

Premise.jpg

[BCOLOR=transparent]You're dead.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The circumstances behind your death are something only you know. You awaken in the middle of a mysterious city to start a game you agreed to partake in when your life ended. This afterlife game could give you another shot at life, returning you to the world of the living. It's a game run by reapers of death who thought you were worthy enough to take part.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The prize if you win? A one way ticket back to life.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]And if you lose? You die all over again. Your soul will be lost forever, erased from existence.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]You stand up, brush yourself off, and hear a beep coming from your pocket. It's your cell phone, given to you by the Reapers. You take it out and read a new text message that mysteriously appeared.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Reach the destination marked on your map. You have twelve hours. Fail and face erasure. -The Reapers"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It's your mission, should you choose to take it. Taking this mission will result in adventure, facing monsters, danger, riddles, challenges, risks, and possibly rewards if you play your cards right. You will meet new friends and possibly even make new enemies. You aren't the only player in this game so it will be up to you to decide who is a friend, and who could be an enemy...[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Are you ready?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Welcome to the Reapers game.[/BCOLOR]

Roles.jpg

[BCOLOR=transparent]It's a game with about 40 players or so. There will be 3-4 traitors. Rounds will pass and the characters have to vote on who the traitors are. Each round one character is killed off until all of the traitors are voted out. When the traitors are voted out, the game ends.[/BCOLOR]

Powers.jpg

[BCOLOR=transparent]During the Reaper's game, your character will have NONE of their original powers or abilities from whatever universe they originate in. The powers they have will come in the form of pins. You can choose three pins for your powers or abilities. The pins and their abilities can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jKSbLKLqVkLaah7ulSaDX5eyNqHgadtHw67SzTUQDi0/edit?usp=sharing[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Another important note, the pins only work if you have a partner you make a pact with. A pact can be formed by touching hands for a brief moment with someone else in character, while both characters mentally agree to be partners. Once you do that, you will be able to use your powers or abilities and fight. If, however, your partner changes partners, dies, stops interacting with you for a long period of time, or gets separated from you, your pact is broken and you will not be able to use your powers anymore. Pins are the ONLY method of fighting or defending yourself in this game, so--should you be attacked--you'll get the snot beaten out of you by any monsters or enemies if you are without a partner to have a pact with. This is why I suggest making sure you have someone to interact with AT ALL TIMES. This system encourages character interaction. (It will help make sure nobody is left out in the roleplay or gets bored.)[/BCOLOR]

Entryfee.jpg

[BCOLOR=transparent]In order to play the Reaper's game, you must pay a fine to them. The fee is whatever is most precious to you. Whether it's your memories, a loved one, a place, an object, or a pet, that is your price to pay! And you [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]may[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] get your fee back at the end of the game if you win. (Or depending on how the plot goes) So please include what your character's entry fee is in your character sheets.[/BCOLOR]

Rules.jpg

1. Knowledge of past murder games isn't required to join! Newcomers are very welcome! :)

2. I will only allow 10 people to come into the roleplay as OCs or duos (two characters). So it's first come, first serve.
  • Rules for Duos:
  • You may not keep your two characters together at all times. As I have stated in the powers section, two characters must be together in order to use their abilities. But having a duo may give someone an unfair advantage. This is why I'd like them to be split up.
3. Find a partner to interact with at all times. This game is very dependent on interaction. (Plus, if you don't have someone to interact with, you're gonna get bored fast.) If you can't find a partner no matter how hard you try, I'll find one for you.

4. So no one is ignored, I highly suggest you skim over other people's post. You don't necessarily have to read it all, but look for your character's name! Someone may want to talk to yah.

5. If you're a traitor, all kills are done via PM -and- after the collaboration of your fellow traitors as to who to kill. In no way are you allowed to tell what your role is to anyone, doing so will result in immediate expulsion from the Murder event. Oh, and one final thing, if you're a traitor: Pray you aren't caught, lest you be subject to the mercy of the players.

6. If you're not aware, if you're sentenced to die by a traitor via PM... it's an insta-death! But don't fret! Once you die, there's an "afterlife" game, whose plot will be told once the first player death occurs, and eventually, you'll find your way back to the players!

7. I can guarantee you the first day will be absolute CHAOS. Why? People will be writing prologues, trying to find partners, etc. So, like #2, try to find a partner ASAP, keep calm, and try to skim through everyone's post, searching for your name. Eventually, as the Murder game continues on, it'll come at a steady pace... well, maybe not, there are +40 people.

8. There will be moments where I ask players NOT to post; this is usually before large updates or mid-round updates. Please comply!

9. No God modding. "God Modding" is in essence when someone's character has the ability to do practically anything without limits or boundaries. An example is when they simply cannot be harmed by any and all means no matter what other RP-ers try.

-It can be killing or injuring a character without the player's express permission.
-It can be when they simply can't be hit and dodge all attacks or anything for this matter aimed at them.
-It can also be using other characters that other people RP with. In other words, if you do not RP as
Legolas, then you cannot have Legolas say anything, or do anything, without the player's express permission.

Since I'm the GM I may God mod at times to keep the story moving, but I will keep it fair.

10. As much as I'm overjoyed (I really mean it!) with everyone's participation in my Murder event, please try to be active. You don't have to dedicate hours on in to this game, it literally lasts a -month-, so you're in it for the long-run. If you can post once a day, that's perfectly fine... but, of course, the more posts, the merrier!

11. If you have hard feelings toward someone out of character, you will not be allowed to take it out on someone in-character. (Meaning, if you are a traitor you aren't allowed to kill someone just because you don't like them and you can't pick on someone in-character or harass them for out of character reasons.) Breaking of this rule will result in an immediate ban from the murder game.

12. As your GM, and host of this current game, I'd like to be respected. This goes for any and all other GMs or members of the Murder games group (Akibahara, Atomyk, etc.). Joking is all fine and good, (and we joke a lot about even offensive topics here at Murder! If you're easily offended by anything, turn back now!) but if I catch anyone seriously arguing or bashing someone else even out of character you will immediately be banned from the murder game. Because, trust me, I can tell the difference.

13. Let's keep this thing peaceful and all have some fun! NO DRAMA. As long as you are a part of this game, please respect the Murder group. I will ask that no wars or accusations are made during this game. Any and all who take part in shit storms will be booted from my roleplay. Nothing personal, that kind of stuff just stresses me out and I don't need that kind of distraction while trying to run an Rp. So let's all just have some good roleplaying fun and put the drama permanently to the side! Okay? :3

14. This has been a pesky problem in the past, but PLEASE keep OOC chatter to a minimum. We have an OOC section on our Murder Group here: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/xfa-groups-th...c-section.5402/

15. For those of you who don't wish to partake in the OOC chat, (because offensive content or jokes may be posted in there occasionally) but still want to keep up with the game, chat out of character about the events going on in the game, I will create a PM which will have all of the members of this game in it. You may all chat in there ABOUT THE GAME ONLY. For other ooc topics, you will have to visit the ooc section. I recommend you do not drop out of the group message unless you need to drop the roleplay for some reason, because I will post important Rp updates in it.

16. "I never get alerts for the Murder game! I always miss everything and it moves too fast for me to keep up with! Help!" If you're having problems with your alerts, see this thread for details: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/broken-alerts-lookie-here.92356/ However, if you're having problems keeping up, you will be able to find a list of every chapter and mid-round update of the rp on the first page of it. Simply read and reply to those and you generally won't fall too behind.

17. You must post at least once a round. If you do not, chances are, your character will be killed off pretty fast.

18. For this murder game, voting will start at round 2. When I tell you to vote for traitor or vote for something, you MUST do it. Anyone who does not will end up having their character killed pretty fast.

Important: Please type "I agree" at the end of your character sheet upon signing up so that I know you've read and agreed to all of the rules and terms. Your character sheet will not be accepted until you do.

the_world_ends_with_you_3d_wallpaper_by_wariofreak_x-d5gghkjcopy.jpg

[BCOLOR=transparent]In this roleplay, I will permit OCs and characters from any universe. I prefer characters from other universes though, and will only take a certain number of OCs or duos (10 in total, to be exact). Also, since this is an "afterlife" game, I highly recommend you choose a character to play who has either died before or is currently dead in the source (movie, game, book, comic, anime, TV show, or etc.) they come from. If you choose to play as a character who hasn't died, however, feel free to come up with a death for them in your prologue. Link for power pins: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jKSbLKLqVkLaah7ulSaDX5eyNqHgadtHw67SzTUQDi0/edit?usp=sharing[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]-Sign-Up Sheet-[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Picture of the character:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Character's Name:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: (Or approximate age if you aren't sure)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Canon: (Fandom they come from if they aren't an OC)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Short Biography:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Strengths:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Weaknesses/Fears:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Pin 1:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Pin 2:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Pin 3:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Entry Fee:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]-Sign-Up Sheet for OCs-[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Character's Name:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: (Or approximate age if you aren't sure)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Relationship Status: (Single, Married, In a relationship, etc.)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Biography: (Write a good sized biography so the other players will be able to learn about your character)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Strengths:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Weaknesses/Fears:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Pin 1:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Pin 2:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Pin 3:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Entry Fee:[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]That's it! Go ahead and sign up![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Slots taken: 39/40[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]OC or Duo slots taken:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] 6/10[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Cast List:[/BCOLOR]

@BarrenThin as the Joker (DC Comics)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as William "Maxwell" Carter (Don't Starve)
@Verite as Ciel (Type-Moon)
@Jeremi as Thanos (Marvel Comics)
@The Pimp Tactician as Minato Arisato (Persona 3)
@Mari as Emma Frost (X-Men, Marvel Comics)
@Dat Pussy Cat as Silver Sablinova (Marvel Comics) and Teresa Agnes (The Maze Runner Series)
@Krieg as Big Sister (Bioshock Trilogy)
@Xibilation as Marie (The Aristocrats)
@Joellie as Jenny (Doctor Who) and Kanye West
@Yiyel as Assassin Asha (Iji)
@The Gil as Lorne Malvo (Fargo)
@york as Crono (Crono Trigger)
@DapperDogman as Chandra Nalaar (Magic The Gathering)
@Gummi Bunnies as Yuka Mochida (Corpse Party: Blood Covered)
@Josh M as Chrom (Fire Emblem)
@Salsacookies as Wander (Shadow of the Colossus)
@Caramon Zero as Gajeel Redfox (Fairy Tale)
@Atomyk as Susan Ashworth (The Cat Lady)
@Ziogen as Aesir (Valkyrie Profile)
@Batman as Batman (Batman Arc)
@Wedge Antilles as Marcus Wright (Terminator: Salvation)
@Raven as Rocket (Sucker Punch)
@MrDubWubs as Kamina (Gurren Lagaan)
@El Presidente as Garrus Vakarian (Mass Effect Series)
@Arlathina as Ashabel eh'l Nahime
@Arnold Solomon as Jorik Goringtove
@sierra as Ryou and Bakura (Yugioh duel monsters)
@Crazy 8 Nate as Booker DeWitt (Bioshock Infinite)
@Levy McGarden as Levy McGarden (Fairy Tale) and Eevee (Pokemon)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Elizabeth (Bioshock Infinite) and Jodie Holmes (Beyond Two Souls)
@froggy as P.E.T.E
@Xx420BLAZEITxX as Claptrap (Borderlands)
@Ryu Keiko as Ryu Keiko
@SirDerpingtonIV as Pyrrha Nikos (RWBY)
@Ozzie Chanter as Gabriel (Supernatural) and Ashley "Ash" J. Williams (Evil Dead Trilogy)
@Celeste as Celestia 'Celeste' Ludenberg (Dangan Ronpa)
@Thuro Pendragon as Hurley (Lost)
@Iowan Corn as Guy Noir (A Prairie Home Companion)​

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_ldcl0bpx0E1qcbea7o1_1280.png

Samus Aran, Protector of the Galaxy

Canon: Metroid

Short Biography: The late Samus Aran was orphaned at the very young age of three, when Ridley and his band of Space Pirates invaded and ravaged her home colony on Earth. She was swiftly taken in by the humanoid, quasi-avian race known as the Chozo, who raised her on their planet of Zebes and trained her to become a warrior.

...Only for their home to be destroyed by Space Pirates.

Strengths: Her intense training as a child and young adult has shaped her into a living weapon. She's a swift acrobat, and a quick fighter, sporting a weak Stun Pistol to fall back on if need be.

Fears/Weaknesses: Samus never thinks on the bright side, and prefers to isolate herself. Instead, she thinks very tactically, choosing to do what she thinks is right rather than what others tell her to do. She fears the Space Pirates, and Ridley most definitely. Her more noticeable fear during this event, however, is the fear of allowing her softer emotional side to show.

Pin 1: Happy Beam

Pin 2: Poison Chains

Pin 3: Me Time is Free Time

Entry Fee: Samus' Power Suit is what matters most to her now, and is her only possession aside from her Gunship. She will give this up in exchange for participation.

So that means...

main.png

Let the games begin!

Oh, and uh, I agree to the rules.

-Sign-Up Sheet-

Picture of the character:
crono_triggered_by_t_r_l-d3a0c9e.jpg

Character's Name: Crono

Canon: Chronotrigger

Short Biography: Crono is a mysterious, quiet fellow with a good heart and an master of sword fighting and electromancy. Unfortunately for him, he sacrificed himself during an encounter with Lavos to keep the destructive alien from taking the lives of his friends... Even to this day, he longs to go back to his world to

Strengths: Good swordsman, master of electromancy, rather intelligent, courageous, caring, can improvise and create unique "combo" attacks with a team.

Weaknesses/Fears: Quiet, selfless at times, can sometimes be misunderstood, fears for the safety of his friends.

Pin 1: Me time is free time

Pin 2: Lightning storm

Pin 3: Masamune

Entry Fee: His cat (Yes I Agree with this... Well... Sorta o.o)

Last edited:
-Sign-Up Sheet-

85064-98347-joker.jpg

Character's Name: Real name is unknown (Known simply as 'the Joker')

Canon: DC Comics

Short Biography:
As the Red Hood, the Joker was a large-scale crime syndicate leader. He was eventually halted by Batman, though, after which he retired. Extremely little is known of his life prior to this.

Batman was later invited to teach a criminology course at a nearby university where he tells the class of a case he was involved in over ten years ago in which went unsolved. The criminal, whom had been coined the Red Hood, had gone on a crime spree, which had ended as abruptly as it had started. The students, eager to impress Batman of course, decided they would reopen the case and investigate themselves. When word of this reached the now retired Red Hood's ears, he suddenly reappeared with yet another hard on for Batman. This time however, Batman and his students are able to determine the identity of the Red Hood because of some cunningly placed strands of green hair which where left at a crime scene. It is of course revealed that before The Joker was The Joker, he was in fact the Red Hood. Once the Joker is recaptured, he tells Batman of how, after their confrontation at the Monarch Playing Card Company, he had jumped into a vat of chemicals to evade capture, which, while doing exactly that, turned his hair green, his lips red and his skin white. It was because of this, that the Joker decided to end his reign as the Red Hood and become the Joker. A name chosen from the playing card he now resembled.

Strengths: He is extremely intelligent and has a firm grasp of chemical engineering and weapon design, which he uses to create various instruments of terror, death, and criminal hilarity, if only to the Joker. He is responsible for countless deaths and is a highly dangerous individual.

Weaknesses/Fears: His mental state is completely unstable. He is highly insane and is a regular in Arkham Asylum. The Joker will at one time be mischievous and funny, but at other times be violent, brutal, and cruel. There seems to be no cure for the Joker's insanity. He has literally no powers to begin with and can be killed like any other man.

Pin 2: Walk On, Walk Off

Pin 3: Black Rose

Entry Fee: Bruce Wayne (Batman)

I agree.

minato_arisato_render_by_leobueno-d504j4e.png

Character's Name: Minato Arisato

Canon: Persona 3

Short Biography:

Ten years before the start of Persona 3, Minato's parents were killed due to the Shadow experiments by the Kirijo group. At the start of the game, he moves back to the city where they died, Iwatodai, and transfers to Gekkoukan High School, a school that transform into the mysterious tower known as Tartarus that holds numerous shadows within during the Dark Hour, a hidden hour that starts at midnight. Through the course of the game, Minato unlocks the Wild Card ability to summon multiple Personas to fight and becomes the leader of the group known as S.E.E.S. that fights the Shadows within Tartarus using Personas.

Juggling school, Social Links, and shadow fighting, Minato goes through a year of school, bonding with friends whether or not they are allies in the fight or ordinary students. Eventually, he unlocks the World Arcana and uses it to seal away Nyx, the goddess that would be bring about the fall of man if released. However, the seal costs him his remaining willpower and he struggled to make it to the last day of the school year. His death comes moments before his friends, memories restored due to amnesia after the final battle, manage to find him on the rooftop with his robot companion, Aigis, who he met during the course of the game.

Strengths: Excellent sword fighter, charismatic leader, highly intelligent, courageous, and wise.

Weaknesses/Fears: Fears being forgotten by his loved ones, can sometimes fall into serious depression due to the events in his world, and outside of sword fighting and magic, he's at best a jack-of-all-trades in terms of fighting capabilities.

Pin 1: Onkiri as he is proficient in sword fighting due to both taking part in the Kendo Club at school and fighting Shadows.

Pin 2: Lightning Storm due to some of his most powerful Personas having Zio-based skills on their built-in skill list.

Pin 3: Sexy D because his Social Links show that he is quite charismatic and easily cause women to become infatuated with him. Also, TELEKINESIS!

Entry Fee: His Social Links which are the literal bonds between his loved ones and himself. He's willing to risk everything to free himself and return to them as long as the seal against Nyx is maintained. However, this means that for the duration of the game, he will not perfectly remember who his friends are and he will not be able to use his Personas. While he may eventually regain the full memories of his friends, he will not understand why he felt such bonds with them and be constantly worried that they have forgotten him as well.

I agree that my choices are my own.

maxwell_by_htg17-d7a9ewy.jpg

Character's Name: William "Maxwell" Carter

Age: Probably his 40s, maby even his 50s. He has been kept alive for so many years on the Nightmare Throne.

Canon: Don't Starve

Short Biography: William Carter was an immigrant moving to America to pursue his dream as a Magician. He, and a lovely female assistant of his known as Charlie, had made it big time with Carters amazing tricks involving the manipulation of shadows. garnering the nickname "The Amazing Maxwell!". However, he was using an otherworldly artifact called the Codex Umbra. He and his assistant were wretched from reality due to Williams overuse of the codex. He was given an offer of having his own little world to rule, and that he can bring in whomever he wants to toy with and torture, and in exchange, he sits upon the Nightmare Throne; forever. Recently, Maxwell was released from his prison on the throne, but was supposedly killed by the nightmare creatures as soon as he stood up. Little does Wilson and the Dont Stave cast know, Maxwell would be sent here to face judgement for the death of Charlie and the torture of countless innocent people.

Strengths:
- He is a dapper individual, seemingly staying cool and sane in almost every situation.
- Smooth criminal
- Is no stranger to magic and the arcane
- Master of manipulation and getting things from people (might include torture)

Weaknesses/Fears:
- He is frail as a twig
- Persistently avoids combat
- Has a weakspot when Charlie is mentioned
- Is a pretty stuck-up asshole and is prone to backstabbing. That doesnt mean his player wants to be a Traitor, by the way.

Pin 1: Sexy D - "I suppose this would be..entertaining, at the very least."

Pin 2: Black Rose - "Personal lethal poison; what a delight indeed."

Pin 3: Raven - "Transportation is vital, and so is irritating people in the morning."

Entry Fee: The Codex Umbra (A small, black book filled with strange rituals for summoning shadows.) - "I have no use for this now, it has caused me more banes then boons. I no longer live in the mist of nightmares."

• Love
Reactions: BarrenThin
2396734-thanos.jpg

[BCOLOR=transparent]Character's Name:[/BCOLOR] Thanos

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: Unrevealed, possibly around hundreds of thousands of years[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Canon: Marvel comics[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Short Biography: [/BCOLOR]Thanos is a mutant Eternal with the Deviant gene. This makes him unique and extremely powerful, even among his own kind. Thanos loves and worships Mistress Death above all else. Few can match his intelligence, strength or ambition. He has wielded the Infinity Gauntlet and The Heart of The Universe.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Strengths:[/BCOLOR] Possibly Thanos' most dangerous ability is his mind. Thanos' intellect is dedicated to enhancing his own powers and to the annihilation of all life. Thanos is a genius in virtually all known fields of advanced science and has created technology far exceeding contemporary Earth science. He has also shown to quickly adapt to new battle situations, as shown in his fight with the Champion of the Universe, who outclassed him physically and whom he beat by dancing around him, blasting him with Energy attacks and tricking him into destroying the planet they fought on.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Weaknesses/Fears:[/BCOLOR] Overconfidence in his own abilities

[BCOLOR=transparent]Pin 1:[/BCOLOR] Guardian Angel

[BCOLOR=transparent]Pin 2:[/BCOLOR] Cornered rat

[BCOLOR=transparent]Pin 3:[/BCOLOR] Frantic

[BCOLOR=transparent]Entry Fee: Death, the figure rather than the concept[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I agree[/BCOLOR]

Appearance:

Melty_blood_ciel_ending.png

Pciel.png

Name: Ciel, though her birth name is Elesia

Age: Approximately 23-28 years old because not even the original writer remembers when the story is set

Canon: Type-Moon

Short Biography: The seventh member of the Church's Burial Agency, Ciel is one of the trump cards of the Church in their fight against demons and other supernatural entities. Born with the name "Elesia," and to be the host of the reincarnation of the vampire Roa, she gained superhuman strength and impressive knowledge on magecraft, though at the cost of her mental health. After being captured by the Church and regaining sanity, she agreed to work under them using Roa's strength, renamed "Ciel."

After the events of Murder IV: Monokuma Rising, the Church has assigned Ciel to investigate the Akibahara anomaly.

Strengths: Even without her powers, Ciel can be described as calm and collected, a capable strategist due to many years of experience battling powerful demons, smooth tongued / charismatic as a result of undercover missions, and willing to do whatever it takes to achieve her goal as long as the method is within reason though this could possibly also count as a weakness if reworded as "a little ruthless."

Weaknesses / Fears: A result of her job that requires killing those who hunt humans, she can be prone to being overly cold at times in an attempt to distance herself from others emotionally, and may occasionally undergo a mental clash between her two personalities, that is, her usual cold and calculated self, and her other sweet & kind-hearted personality that formed when undercover one time. She also really loves curry and falls for it every time, if nothing else.

Pin 1: Natural Magnum - "Scatter shot energy bullets which can be shot from the palm of the user's hand."

Pin 2: Cornered Rat - "User can create, shape, and manipulate light, illuminate dark areas, and burn enemies with it."

Pin 3: Onikiri - "User may summon a single samurai sword to use at their whim."

Entry Fee: The memories of her friends who she holds dear deep down.

I agree.​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BarrenThin
INTRODUCING...

assassins_creed1.jpg

Ehud ben-Gera
Character Name: Ehud ben-Gara, Israelite Assassin from the Book of Judges.

Canon: The Holy Bible (KJV version)

Bio: (See Judges 3:12-30) - Ehud was sent to the Moabite King Eglon on the pretext of delivering the Israelites' annual tribute. He made a double-edged shortsword about eighteen inches long, useful for a stabbing thrust. Being left-handed he could conceal the sword on his right thigh, where it was not expected. Once they met, Ehud told Eglon he had a secret message for him. Eglon dismissed his attendants and allowed Ehud to meet him in private. Ehud said, "I have a message from God for you", drew his sword, and stabbed the king in his abdomen. Eglon was eviscerated by the blow, which caused him to leak excrement; he was so overweight that the sword disappeared into the wound and Ehud left it there. He locked the doors to the king's chamber and left.

Eglon's assistants returned when too much time had elapsed and found the doors locked. Assuming that he was relieving himself, they waited "to the point of embarrassment" before unlocking the door and finding their king dead.

Strengths:
- Expert infiltratior
- Skilled with a short-blade and sword
- Extensive parkour abilities
- The Judeo-Christian God of The Holy Bible's blessing and aide
- Very agile

Weaknesses:
- Peak-human durability (compared to everyone else's super-powered characters)
- Uhhh, he's left-handed

Pin One: + Black Rose

Pin Two: + Guardian Angel

Pin Three: + Thanx

Entry Fee: His Assassin's Blade - used to kill Eglon; therefore, freeing the Children of Israel.

I agree

Last edited:
T6lMtPJ.jpg

Name: John, also known as Punished Snake

Canon: Metal Gear Solid

Biography:

Big Boss, real name John, also known as Jack, and formerly known as Naked Snake, Punished Snake, Venom Snake, or simply Snake, was a renowned special forces operative and mercenary commander. He founded U.S. Army Special Forces Unit FOXHOUND, along with the mercenary companies Militaires Sans Frontières and Diamond Dogs, and was one of the founding members of the Patriots. Big Boss later established the military states of Outer Heaven and Zanzibar Land as bases for his companies, in order to realize his ambitions of creating a nation for soldiers. He was considered by many to be "The Greatest Warrior of the 20th Century" and a brilliant military leader, hailed as a hero by his admirers and feared as a tyrant by his enemies.
During the Cold War, Big Boss was an apprentice to The Boss, the so-called "Mother of Special Forces," and later served as a black ops field agent for the CIA's FOX Unit, under Major Zero.
Having his genetic code used as part of the government project Les Enfants Terribles, Big Boss was the genetic father of Solid Snake (his subordinate and later nemesis), Liquid Snake and Solidus Snake.

Born in 1935, John was more commonly known as Jack during his early years. Jack's military career dated back to the 1950s, when he participated in the Korean War as a teenager and later joined the Green Berets. In 1950, at the age of fifteen, he met The Boss and became her apprentice after which point she trained him in combat, demolition, and intel gathering techniques. At some point, he learned how to snipe in urban and marine environments, and took part in survival training exercises, where he ate snakes for the first time.
In 1954, Jack was involved in the Bikini Atoll test of the first airborne detonation of a hydrogen bomb. However, unlike most of his friends who were present during the testing who had gotten leukemia, thyroid cancer, or died from the radiation, he did not develop any symptoms at all. However, his exposure to the radiation resulted in him becoming sterile and unable to reproduce naturally.
During Jack's time under the tutelage of The Boss, she also taught him everything about combat, weaponry, survival, espionage, destruction, psychology and foreign languages (such as Russian). He also excelled in urban warfare and building infiltration under her tutelage. and they later developed CQC together. They went their separate ways on June 12, 1959. only to meet once again five years later in Russia.

In 1961, Jack carried out covert operations alongside Python during the early stages of the Vietnam War, before America officially participated. He later stated that Python was one of the few soldiers he could completely rely on in battle. The two also played poker together, leaving Python owing Snake money. The two were later involved in a mission together where Python was shot and presumed dead.

He also heard JFK's speech about placing a man on the moon by the end of the decade. However, a lot of military personnel he knew weren't happy with this claim.

By late 1964, Jack had been awarded the Army Achievement Ribbon, the Good Conduct Ribbon, Defense Distinguished Service Ribbon, Korean Service Ribbon, a ribbon that resembles the Vietnam Service Ribbon, and the Distinguished Service Cross Ribbon, along with several others. At some point between 1962 and 1964, he joined Major Zero's FOX unit.

Strengths: Snake, is a master of stealth, and hand-to-hand combat. He was trained by The Boss, who taught him all the means of survival, stealth, and basic combat. Soon, both Snake, and The Boss created a fighting technique called CQC (Close Quarters Combat). CQC is a system of combined combat techniques which allow rapid alternation between armed and hand-to-hand combat while engaging enemy personnel.

Weaknesses/Fears: Snake is only human, so don't expect him to have the power to shrug off any physical injuries.

Pin 1: Natural Magnum

Pin 2: Cure Drink

Pin 3: Walk on, Walk off

Entry Fee: The memories of his fallen comrades...and the one's he once called friends.

I agree...

Last edited:
tumblr_mvatu7I2CB1qaaizgo2_500.png

Name: Michael De-Fucking-Santa

Canon: Grand Theft Auto V

Short Bio: Michael takes part in a botched robbery in Ludendorff, North Yankton, that forces one of his accomplices,Trevor Philips, into hiding. Nine years later, Trevor discovers that Michael's death was faked and that he is living in Los Santosunder witness protection with his family. Throughout the game, Michael and Trevor commit a series of heists with the help ofFranklin Clinton. However, Trevor later discovers that Michael set up the Ludendorff heist, which killed one of his friends. Despite not forgiving Michael, Trevor later aids his escape from a Mexican standoff.

Strengths: Anything and everything that involves strategy and robberies.

Weakness: His family lost to him, and old movies since he'll stick to them like glue.

Pin 2: Fire!

Pin 3: Go 2 Hell!

Entry Fee: His entire collection of vintage old films. And his M4 ;-;

I disagree with them bullshit rules, im leaving this rp

Lol jk, i agree

milt_color_by_thecarloszayas-d358edx.png

Character's Name: Nulgath

Relationship Status: (Single, though he's gonna have his eye on a certain blue clad bounty hunter)

Biography: Nulgath is the (Currently disputed) Ruler of the undead, in his homeland of Lore, with his immense size, tactical smarts and magical powers, he is able to dominate any foe short of a hero in a single strike, and even then he's known to take them down in mere moments too
He cares not for his underlings or the feelings of others, being a demon
His nature is to manipulate others into doing his bidding through deals, which unlike many other demons, he upholds and doesn't even backstab you afterward!

Strengths: Indomitable will, muscles for daaaays, unmovable determination

Weaknesses/Fears: not as Fast as some, not awfully quick witted, not the best at noticing traps being sprung around him

Pin 1: Go 2 Hell

Pin 2: Poison Chains

Pin 3: FIRE!

Entry Fee: His own Soul

I accept the rules too, I guess...

Last edited:
tumblr_mvatu7I2CB1qaaizgo2_500.png

Name: Michael De-Fucking-Santa

Canon: Grand Theft Auto V

Short Bio: Michael takes part in a botched robbery in Ludendorff, North Yankton, that forces one of his accomplices,Trevor Philips, into hiding. Nine years later, Trevor discovers that Michael's death was faked and that he is living in Los Santosunder witness protection with his family. Throughout the game, Michael and Trevor commit a series of heists with the help ofFranklin Clinton. However, Trevor later discovers that Michael set up the Ludendorff heist, which killed one of his friends. Despite not forgiving Michael, Trevor later aids his escape from a Mexican standoff.

Strengths: Anything and everything that involves strategy and robberies.

Weakness: His family lost to him, and old movies since he'll stick to them like glue.

Pin 2: Fire!

Pin 3: Go 2 Hell!

Entry Fee: His entire collection of vintage old films. And his M4 ;-;
HEY BITCH U BETTER BE ACTIVE I SWEAR

Status
Not open for further replies.