Murder V: The Reapers' Game Sign-Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll just be like the scorpion, jumping from frog to frog to get to the end game.

Announcement: We have one spot left to fill, but regardless we will vote on a day to start this Sunday. (If I'm not busy I may even allow us to start Sunday evening.)

Guess I'll be dropping this, since it's obvious no one wants me here and would just ruin the experience.

Hope the game goes well for you all, and that you all have fun.

Sorry, @Batman, that I won't be able to be your partner.. I'm sure you'll find a better one, though. ^^

Guess I'll be dropping this, since it's obvious no one wants me here and would just ruin the experience.

Hope the game goes well for you all, and that you all have fun.

Sorry, @Batman, that I won't be able to be your partner.. I'm sure you'll find a better one, though. ^^
That's not entirely true, but I understand. Bye bye. :(

I thought the exact same thing. If it is really that important to you, @Dat Pussy Cat , I would love to be your partner. Better yet, Thanos, Teresa, and Ashabel could all form a group together! The point is, you are wanted! Don't feel left out. :) Please stay.

I appreciate the efforts, guys. ^^

It just wasn't about having a partner though, lol. XD It was more of because some Murder members having strong negative opinions on me over an old, stupid dispute. I didn't feel ignored by any of you; and all of you guys seem great. ^^ I just don't want to butt in on a rp people don't want me in.

And you guys are seriously too freaking kind. XD

Reactions: Poe Dameron
Status
Not open for further replies.