Murder V: The Reapers' Game Sign-Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Sigh* Sorry. I wasn't paying attention to what was going on with the well group. Dapper Dogman wasn't really being responsive, so I just needed a way to get Ashabel into the mix of things. Any way that I can edit the post to get down to where they are?
Sure, go right ahead. ^_^

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

I edited it. The only thing is that I activated her first pin, which was the one related that granted the ability to manipulate wind/hover a few inches in the air. I used it to glide down the well. Not sure if that was okay, but since she was nearing a larger group, I thought it made sense. Also, it was the only thing I could think of. You can review it and tell me what you think. (Also, the quality of writing may be below average since I had to kind of just throw it together in a rush.)

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

I'm sorry. Was there something wrong with my post? Because, for some reason, it seems, it did not apply. Should I just delete it? I mean, everyone is acting as if it doesn't exist anyways, so...

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

I'm sorry. Was there something wrong with my post? Because, for some reason, it seems, it did not apply. Should I just delete it? I mean, everyone is acting as if it doesn't exist anyways, so...
No, it's fine. Just post again and interact with the owner of the well. I'll have him respond to you and that should help you draw into the conversation a bit...

I'm just kind of--understandably--upset right now because I don't understand why I was ignored, but okay. I'll try that and see if it helps.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Last edited:
Well fuck. I get back and am ready to reply to people just when the thread is closed for posting.

If I could offer a few bits of constructive criticism?

1. I get asking people not to post anymore so you can move the storyline on. However, when you've got this many people and the groups split up like this, it might make more sense to "close down" one area at a time. From an objective GM standpoint, the Training Center area seems like it could keep going without much fuss or GM interference at present despite the Wishing Well group DEFINITELY being at a stopping point.

I also wasn't aware at all that I only had until this time tonight to finish up, or I would have possibly done something differently. Did I miss this somewhere? :[

2. One of the reasons you guys are so fast-paced, I've noticed, is that there's not a lot of actually waiting on other players to reply. It's a bit crazy that I can go a few hours and get two posts for one character and at least four for the other to catch up on. An extra post if the other person is afk (as happened with Gabriel) is one thing and perfectly fine- and if someone doesn't reply for a LONG time (more than a day or more than a week, depending on the overall game pace) you've got to move on without them- but Ash got totally dropped. This is one reason you've got several people dropping out of the game. My schedule doesn't permit me to be at a computer 24/7 and there are going to be times I'm not on when the GM or other players are, and I know I'm not the only one. Giving players a chance to respond and not steamrolling them out of a scene is something I consider basic RP etiquette and as a GM, I actually don't tolerate it in my own games when people do this.

I'm not dropping out, don't get me wrong. This game is way too much fun. I'm just sharing some of what I see through the lens of an experienced GM and player.

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Ah, whoops. Didn't see that you'd posted again while I was typing that up, so disregard the bit about closing down posting. XD Didn't know it would be for such a short period.

I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING AND MY PARENTS ARE STARING AT ME LIKE I'M CRAZY

Plot twist fo Kayne; you already died.

(I might be on later guys, or maybe not, I don't feel all that well.)

@Joellie

Were you gonna reply with Jenny for Ash and Teresa, or should I try and post again real fast?

• Thank You
@Joellie

Were you gonna reply with Jenny for Ash and Teresa, or should I try and post again real fast?
I was gonna wait for Klutz to post about the place we're going to, but you can post if you want :p

Reactions: Astaroth
(Sorry about the bad post, I had a long one posting, then my internet went out, then you posted, so I couldn't use it anymore. Anyhow, I'll brb, taking a shower.)

RANDOM BOOPING

• Love
Picture of the character:
6559cde709de345b05930da8b5dab1df.jpg

Character's Name: Police Commissioner Franklin Fitzgerald Reagan
Canon: Blue Bloods
Short Biography:
A hunky vibrant 58 year old, Frank Reagan is patriarch of the Reagan family and also patriarch of New York City, having been installed as New York City Police Commissioner by Frank Russo to satisfy a police department fed up with city government cronyism. From a family of cops himself (his father was also Police Commissioner in his day), Frank Reagan is a cop’s cop who rose up through the ranks, popular with his command but not with the powers that be.
If you had to imagine a man you’d want as commissioner of police in your own city or town, it would be Francis Reagan. A thoughtful and handsome man with an offhand confidence, he does not suffer fools gladly. As much as the pleasure of watching him handle the inevitable crises of his post, part of the fun of the series is watching him handle those fools, those in government as well as those in his own department.
He was a U.S. Marine and a Vietnam veteran before he joined the NYPD. He is a widower who lost a son (Joe) "in-the-line-of-duty," leaving him three remaining adult children—Danny, Erin, and Jamie.
Strengths: Interrogation, Detective Work, Leadership skills, firing his weapon, official statements and speeches, Following the law
Weaknesses/Fears: His Death, Death for the innocent, death for his friends, and death for his family
Pin 1: Go 2 Hell
Pin 2: Fire!
Pin 3: Happy Beam
Entry Fee: His Memory of his family

• Thank You
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Status
Not open for further replies.