Murder V: The Reapers' Game Sign-Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because Klutzy so kindly allowed me to, I'll also be playing as...

dezeen_Kanye-West_1.jpg

Kanye West

Canon: Real life, sadly

Biography: A hip-hop artist with a huge ego. You'd likely divide by zero before he admits he's not perfect. Also, he's a gay fish.

Strengths:​
  • Lots and lots of money​
  • Extremely strong powers of interruption... He'll let you finish though.​
Weaknesses:
  • Criticism
  • Paparazzi
  • Criticism from paparazzi
Pins:

"PINS? Man, I'm hard! I'm ballin', I don't need no god damn pins y'all, get that sh** out my face!"

Entry fee: himself

Agreed again

Because Klutzy so kindly allowed me to, I'll also be playing as...

dezeen_Kanye-West_1.jpg

Kanye West

Canon: Real life, sadly

Biography: A hip-hop artist with a huge ego. You'd likely divide by zero before he admits he's not perfect. Also, he's a gay fish.

Strengths:​
  • Lots and lots of money​
  • Extremely strong powers of interruption... He'll let you finish though.​
Weaknesses:
  • Criticism
  • Paparazzi
  • Criticism from paparazzi
Pins:

"PINS? Man, I'm hard! I'm ballin', I don't need no god damn pins y'all, get that sh** out my face!"

Entry fee: himself

Agreed again

Pls tell me this is a joke

Oi, I'm not sure what happened, but I read through and saw people dropped for multiple reasons and such .-. Sad, but it's a bit late for me to say anything on this topic so... Yeah.... >.>

I guess I'm back, since Aki got banned and Murder's in new control..

Thank you to all of you who've been defending me. It's appreciated. ^^

c38a4c58c994c53fe33bb607ff166b19.jpg
But that was a joke, but seriously who is talking shit? Just confront and move on. You don't have to leave. But if you do and worried about me or Bat-Brain he will be fine he works alone alot anyway... and I'll just
be off on my own possibly but her in the end its up to you, @Dat Pussy Cat
The guy doing it got banned(he was up to worse than me or the others realized).. So I'm back, if you're still willing to be partners. ^^

*Bleeds out of eyes*

I'm quite happy I wasn't active to see all of that. I knew he was bad, but THAT. WHAT THE FUCK

what_is_this_fuckery__by_dashthehorseh-d52nbtb.gif

Picture of the character:

Character's Name: Pyrrha Nikos

Canon: RWBY

Short Biography: An internationally reknowned fighter from Sanctum, Pyrrha is often unable to escape her fame. But now, here, she is quite relieved to have not a single person who recognizes her. She is friendly, professional, and calm, few things capable of angering her or scaring her. She is loyal and supportive of her friends, and will happily offer to break someone's legs to protect them.

Strengths: Incredible skill in battle, and almost equal intellectual skill, Pyrrha is renowned for her excellence.

Weaknesses/Fears: Dreadful social skills, and rather emotionally sensitive.

Pin 1: Guardian Angel

Pin 2: Masamune

Pin 3: Thanx

Entry Fee: Her weapons, Milo and Akuou. Milo has three forms, a javelin, a rifle, and a sword, whilst Akuou is simply a shield.

I agree with the rules

KaminaButtSlapmedium.gif
I still need a partner!
I'll be your partner, I need one

And @Joellie are you playing as Post-Yeezus Kanye where he's going through some weird performance art thing and like trying to mesh his wants/desires with the things his dad taught him as a panther?

College Dropout Rudolph red nosed reindeer of the Roc' Kanye, fresh faced beat maker turned superstar rapper?

Late Registration I got a bit of fame but I want more Kanye?

Graduation I'm spacing out on some Mel Gibson/Charlie Sheen stuff Kanye?

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Status
Not open for further replies.