Murder V: The Reapers' Game Sign-Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@froggy I'm playing ALL OF THE KANYES

Reactions: Josh M
Potentially up in this.

So just to be clear: I can play two characters as long as they don't hang out together? And I don't have to worry about an "OP" character because the pin abilities will replace their original powers?

Because I'm tempted to play both Gabriel from Supernatural and Ash Williams from Evil Dead.

Character's Name: Gabriel

Canon: Supernatural

Short Biography: Read the goddamn Bible, chump.

...Okay, fine. So God made angels, and Gabriel was one of the first. An ARCHANGEL. He was the middle kid, really, when all was said and done: Michael and Lucifer above him, Raphael below him. And oh boy, was that fun. "What you call the Apocalypse? I used to call that Sunday dinner." He loved his brothers more than anything, but the fighting got to be too much. So he took off. Posed as a pagan Trickster (you might have heard of Loki?) for a loooong time. But somehow he ended up getting reeled back into the family feud, all thanks to a couple of dumbass hunters (okay, really special hunters, but still) and a baby angel. And what did he get for it? His big brother knifing him in the gut, that's what.

Strengths: Sarcasm; escaping; playing tricks; seducing people despite being short, a little chubby, and apparently middle-aged. Extremely charismatic and is one of those people you can't really help but like a little even when he pisses you off.

Weaknesses/Fears: Handling confrontation about personal issues; his family; holy oil; archangel blades; Winchesters. Has a vicious temper and does stuff he isn't proud of, but will never admit it.

Pin 1: Sexy D

Pin 2: Guardian Angel

Pin 3: Thanx

Entry Fee: His Grace. What makes him an angel, let alone an Archangel. If he gets back to the world of the living without it, he knows he won't be able to do much to help his brothers clean up the mess they've made of Heaven and Earth. Hell, he won't even be able to hide himself. But he's willing to take that risk. He'll just have to make damn sure to get it back...[BCOLOR=transparent][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I agree to all the rules. Also will add a bio for Ash soon, if'n I'm doing this shit right.[/BCOLOR]

I'd laugh my fucking ass off if Kanye was a traitor and killed the Archangel. XD

Illuminati_KanyeWest.jpg

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Is Kanye bringing his arm candy (a.k.a. The Kardashian)?

@Joellie
Oh my, that would've been good... But it would also mean he wouldn't be able to flirt with any of the lovely females in this RP ;)

Oh my, that would've been good... But it would also mean he wouldn't be able to flirt with any of the lovely females in this RP ;)
the worst part is that Pyrha is too nice to straight up decapitate him

red_tide_noir_detective_by_steranko_6376.jpg

Name: Guy Noir
Job: Private Eye
Address: The 12th Floor of the Acme Building
Purpose: To find the answers to Life's persistent questions . . .
Canon: A Prairie Home Companion http://prairiehome.org/
Attributes: Can shoot straight, wisecrack, drink bad whiskey (or good beer), knows people who knows things, can slug it out with the best/worst of them, admire pretty women even as they're setting him up for the fall, mull over the problems of the world, and occasionally solve a crime or two.

Weapons: A quick tongue, two fists of iron, and . . . not a pistol in this rp. Oh, and his wits.

Pins: 1) Happy Beam {energy bullets from palm} 2) shout {loud voice} 3) Walk on, Walk off {increased strolling speed}

Personality: A world weary guy who still tries to find the best in people (even as he's shooting them), has the sweets for his girl, Suga', and tends to talk in pulpish verse.

Relationship: On again, Off again relationship with his girlfriend Sugar (the r isn't pronounced), depending on the episode, and if she's found a better sugardaddy.

Fears: Finding himself obsolete in a modern world

Quote: In a city who knows how to keep its secrets - wait, here . . .
Guy's Intro

Fee: The keys to his office on the twelve floor of the Acme building (of course, the rent's due back six months, and there's this guy in the hallway that practices his alto sax all hours of the night and day, but a PI needs an office, so it's the most important thing to him.)

Short Bio:
He's always been a private eye, always ending up with really odd cases, from odd people (occasionally famous ones, like the POTUS at the time), and always ends up back at the office, pondering Life's persistent questions. He's a loner, except for the times when the rent is really, really due, and then he ends up with the strangest roommates. (for some reason, most of them are salesmen who want to use the only phone in the office constantly). He often attempts to be with the women he meets on the case, but it never lasts. Sometimes, it barely starts.

His death isn't a problem - the first couple of years on the PHC, Guy and his nemesis, Pete, would end up shooting and killing each other at the end of every skit . . . "This one's for you, Guy" BANG "Ah! Pete! you shot me! Here's yours!" BANG. And then Next Week, they'd be right back at it.

My posting speed: from 5ish pm Central to 9:30ish pm Central most nights, maybe more on Fridays, plenty, otherwise, I'm at work/sleep
And of course, I agree to the rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
CHARACTER CHANGE!

[BCOLOR=transparent]Picture of the character:[/BCOLOR]

1680713-cyclone_70.jpg

[BCOLOR=transparent]Character's Name: Maxind "Cyclone Hunkel[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 19[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Canon: pre new 52 DC comics[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Short Biography:Maxine Hunkel is incredibly intelligent. With an SAT score of 1300 she's a 4.0 student of Harvard University. This intelligence alongside her naturally bubbly nature has made her somewhat of an outcast due to her unintentional seemingly oblivious know-it-all nature. Except she's not completely oblivious. At the age of six, she was kidnapped by T.O. Morrow and infected by nanobots. These nanobots are the apparent source of her powers, but luckily the kidnapping didn´t cause her psychological damage or negative effects. She decides to take the name of Cyclone in honor of her grandma´s sidekicks, the Cyclone Kids. On her first mission with the JSA, she protects Pat Dugan and his son Mike from the Fourth Reich.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent].
[BCOLOR=transparent]Strengths: Genius level intelligent[/BCOLOR]
[/BCOLOR]

Capable fighter

Loyal.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Weaknesses/Fears:[/BCOLOR]

Suffers a typical depression

Social awkward

Can come off as a know it all.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Pin 1:Frantic[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Pin 2: Shout[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Pin 3: Guardian Angel[/BCOLOR]