Murder V: The Reapers' Game Sign-Up Thread

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that, just, I didn't read that part soo..-.- Im ok now, But you seem to stay up pretty late so yea lets be partners! :)
Just time for some re-thinking.
Leo.gif

Not that, just, I didn't read that part soo..-.- Im ok now, But you seem to stay up pretty late so yea lets be partners! :)
Just time for some re-thinking.
Leo.gif
Ahh. Alright! ^^ Haha, yeah, if it's times you're worried about.. I'm on a LOT. XD That's a perk of homeschool; as long as I get my work done, too, I can be on her pretty much anytime.

Ah..

On another note, it'll be great to see how Batman does without all his equipment. XD
tumblr_m9tpn8wLp51rtzly6o1_500.gif

Shit.

I'm scared, right when I post when the game starts, a million posts will come about someone claiming eevee. And then they'll all fight, talk about who gets eevee, or eevee simply runs away. XD

Shit.

I'm scared, right when I post when the game starts, a million posts will come about someone claiming eevee. And then they'll all fight, talk about who gets eevee, or eevee simply runs away. XD
I just let up on it.. I mean, everyone wants him, soo.. XD

Reactions: Caramon Zero
IDK IM JUST GONNA SAY THIS

WHOEVER POSTS FIRST ABOUT 'CLAIMING EEVEE'
AS APART ER SO TO SAY' ILL LET THEM HAVE HIM.

but if they start interesting they better speed it up because a lot of those people will gather maybe. O.O;;;

Shit, you're coming in as Ryu, the half Black-half Jap, character again? xD I should come in as Uncle Ruckus to snatch yo' black ass up
Yesssss XD Dude, I had an idea for another character, then suddenly lost it.... I come up with a bunch of test characters but none seem to be good enough for me, so I'm working on it XD

Reactions: Akibahara
Partners? Pf, who needs partners.

Status
Not open for further replies.