Status
Not open for further replies.
d6fa4e82d67fad289e3d00c91662f6b5.jpg

So... She was late to the party, it seemed. It took no time for her to notice the key and the screwdriver, and the sight caused her eyebrows to furrow in focus. "...Excuse me, but I don't suppose you know what that key goes to?..." The young woman had been about to add more, but the words trailed off as Hajime asked about the colors. The blonde's shining green eyes landed on him, and she seemed interested. "Colors?" she repeated, looking to the note he was holding up. Hm.. So does that mean...? "...Could those colors somehow relate to this colored key?" she inquired, gesturing to the purple key found by Raven. "Or.. hm... I'm not entirely sure what other options there are," she admitted, almost sheepishly.

@The Yuletide Tactician @Atomyk @Raven @york
tumblr_inline_msx9zvaHN71qz4rgp.png

Oh, purple is already filled in and all the choices have been people? Eh, it must have to do with this purple key anyways, right?

"No, I doubt it," Hajime replied before turning to Raven, "You have notes too?"

@york @Savannah-Clause @Raven @Atomyk

It was starting to look like Idoun was quite the thief. Or at least didn't care for personal property. "I was taking COATS. I found the KEY in a COAT." It seemed entirely self-explanatory in her mind. Idoun then stopped before an archway. A plaque beside it said 'Employee Storerooms'. "I, the DARK DRAGON IDOUN, must check that every USELESS ITEM is in its PROPER PLACE."

@york @Verite

Raven gave a nod. "Well yes. There was nothing but a purple key and a screwdriver. My friend is working on what she appears can be opened by the screwdriver. I have checked at the bed but not the dresser." She replied.

Rose began to fiddle with the screwdriver and the drawer.

@Atomyk @EVeryone with @The Yuletide Tactician

It was starting to look like Idoun was quite the thief. Or at least didn't care for personal property. "I was taking COATS. I found the KEY in a COAT." It seemed entirely self-explanatory in her mind. Idoun then stopped before an archway. A plaque beside it said 'Employee Storerooms'. "I, the DARK DRAGON IDOUN, must check that every USELESS ITEM is in its PROPER PLACE."

@york @Verite
tumblr_inline_nq0sa5QMnz1sftfvm_250.png

"Huh? Why, do you work here? You don't look like an employee here," Saitama would comment.

"Wait, storerooms... Isn't that where the girl also was gonna go to?"

@Atomyk @york

tumblr_inline_msx9zvaHN71qz4rgp.png

Oh, purple is already filled in and all the choices have been people? Eh, it must have to do with this purple key anyways, right?

"No, I doubt it," Hajime replied before turning to Raven, "You have notes too?"

@york @Savannah-Clause @Raven @Atomyk
Raven gave a nod. "Well yes. There was nothing but a purple key and a screwdriver. My friend is working on what she appears can be opened by the screwdriver. I have checked at the bed but not the dresser." She replied.

Rose began to fiddle with the screwdriver and the drawer.

@Atomyk @EVeryone with @The Yuletide Tactician

ezgif_com_resize_by_teh_zombish-d9kua7l.gif

Ryan was a little sheepish, from this. How could she make such stupid suggestions sometimes...? She thought that the purple key might be a belonging of this Idoun character, but it looked like the idea was being shot down. Rubbing her neck and averting those brilliant eyes, the young woman tried to keep her spirits up, even if she felt a tad dejected. After all, nothing could keep her down for too long... Right? "Ahh.. Yeah, you're probably right," she sighed. She tried to think up some other suggestions, but before she had the chance to get much out of it, Raven responded.

"...I see. I didn't see any sort of keyholes around, but it likely couldn't hurt to check again..."

And with that in mind, Ryan's eyes scanned the room for anything that might have a keyhole.

@The Yuletide Tactician @york @Raven @Atomyk

Yulia
@Atomyk @Verite

K3okG2r.png

"Wait... Did you... Find that coat near Jade's desk? Where you... Uh... You know... Took the stone...?" Yulia said, she looked thoughtfull, but, still a bit puzzled about why Idoun of all people could be snooping around a place like that... Was she just trying to find her dragonstone? Or was there something they were all missing here?​

@york @Verite
tumblr_inline_nq0sa5QMnz1sftfvm_250.png

"Huh? Why, do you work here? You don't look like an employee here," Saitama would comment.

"Wait, storerooms... Isn't that where the girl also was gonna go to?"

@Atomyk @york

Ph0RZfb.png

All these keys... keys... keys... keys.... keys... keys... and more keys. Didn't Mary have to find a key, too?

Mary would shrug, looking at Idoun as she was beside the bald man and fox.. lady?

"If you took the key, what's the key for?"

@Atomyk @york @Verite

Reactions: Raven
In the dressers, Peashy would find a wide variety of outfits. It seemed Rita had clothes for just about any occasion, but from the condition of them, they didn't seem to have been worn very often.

@Alyto

Slavya ould arrive at the bed in time to find Raven searching underneath the bed. Under, she would find a purple key. Beside that was a screwdriver.

@Raven @york

The bottom drawer opened up far enough to prove that it was stuck on something rather than locked. Looking behind the dresser wouldn't reveal much in the way of being able to open it. The notebook didn't contain any writing. There were indents to indicate something had been written on the page that had been ripped out, but it was nowhere to be seen.

@Raven @The Yuletide Tactician @The Silver Paladin
tumblr_inline_nsuoiocDHO1re9spw_540.png

"Whoa... All of these clothes!" Peashy then tried to do some mix and match with some of the outfits.

tumblr_inline_nzah1iBwWW1re9spw_540.png

"How do I look?"

@Raven @The Yuletide Tactician @The Silver Paladin
@Raven @york @Atomyk

ezgif_com_resize_by_teh_zombish-d9kua7l.gif

Ryan was a little sheepish, from this. How could she make such stupid suggestions sometimes...? She thought that the purple key might be a belonging of this Idoun character, but it looked like the idea was being shot down. Rubbing her neck and averting those brilliant eyes, the young woman tried to keep her spirits up, even if she felt a tad dejected. After all, nothing could keep her down for too long... Right? "Ahh.. Yeah, you're probably right," she sighed. She tried to think up some other suggestions, but before she had the chance to get much out of it, Raven responded.

"...I see. I didn't see any sort of keyholes around, but it likely couldn't hurt to check again..."

And with that in mind, Ryan's eyes scanned the room for anything that might have a keyhole.

@The Yuletide Tactician @york @Raven @Atomyk
Raven looked to the two and nodded. "It's always nice to have a few extra eyes looking." She commented to try and show she didn't ignore they were their she hated to feel when others felt ignored one of the many emotions she didn't wish to interfere with. "But..." She paused. "Did this key have an importance just as the red? Could perhaps she have a companion connected"' Raven added once more thinking feeling she herself over looked something and looked to Rose who was very distracted trying to open the drawer. "Sorry if I seem to inturpt thoughts... I'm well out of it when it comes to some team work my friends have been splitting off at times I'm afraid." She explained knowing how most ha been preparing for the future.

@Atomyk @Sav @Others

Raven looked to the two and nodded. "It's always nice to have a few extra eyes looking." She commented to try and show she didn't ignore they were their she hated to feel when others felt ignored one of the many emotions she didn't wish to interfere with. "But..." She paused. "Did this key have an importance just as the red? Could perhaps she have a companion connected"' Raven added once more thinking feeling she herself over looked something and looked to Rose who was very distracted trying to open the drawer. "Sorry if I seem to inturpt thoughts... I'm well out of it when it comes to some team work my friends have been splitting off at times I'm afraid." She explained knowing how most ha been preparing for the future.

@Atomyk @Sav @Others
tumblr_inline_msx9z7r6ke1qz4rgp.png

"Wait, what? There's a red key as well?" Hajime looked between the girls, trying to figure out what was going on. After a moment, he sighed and looked to Ryan, "Actually... Go find Idoun and show her the key. You might be onto something there, miss."

@Savannah-Clause @york @Atomyk @Raven

"Wait, what? There's a red key as well?" Hajime looked between the girls, trying to figure out what was going on. After a moment, he sighed and looked to Ryan, "Actually... Go find Idoun and show her the key. You might be onto something there, miss."

Raven gave a nod. "Perhaps..." She commented and sighed. "I am just trying to um... Well Rose how do you put it." Rose turned."Think like a villain I believe Rae" SHe then went back to forcing the drawer open. "Why hasn't this damn thing budged?" She asked. Raven sighed. "I'm not gonna try Rose I feel my powers may not work their..." She commented. "But after I search those dresses I can go to the man and show him this key and your all welcome to come..." She added not sure how she felt on this but knew she was trying to solve a similar puzzle as to who had killed her friend from school.

@Atomyk @EVERYONE SEARCHING AND STUFF YEAH

"What GIRL? You are both CAGEY and INFURIATING."

Idoun would stop inside and begin to move about the room, examining crates and shelves of various items. She's stop for a few moments and stare blankly before moving on to the next. It's unclear if she's checking anything at all. "I am NEW here," she said as she 'worked'. "I have TURNED DOWN my VIOLENT TENDENCIES and HATRED FOR MANKIND in order to become a part of the REGULAR WORKING FORCE. I was to TAKE COATS and DO INVENTORY. The KEY OF WONDER is to ACCESS ANY DOOR. Mine was PURPLE, but unfortunately NOT GREEN AS WELL."

@Verite @york @CCC Kouhai

---

Ryan would find no keyholes in the room beyond the door.

Upon forcing open the bottom drawer, you'd find various tools that looked to be designed for fixing equipment. Along with these was a vial of vile-looking green liquid in the corner of the drawer. Some of the liquid inside was missing.

Peashy would find two notes in the pockets of the clothes. They stated:

Saw Idoun arguing with someone. Don't know who it was. Can never understand her anyway.

And...

Found out Jade has equipment for visiting other worlds. Have to ask him about it.

The second note was crumpled and the text scratched out.

@Raven @york @The Yuletide Tactician @Savannah-Clause @Alyto

Idoun would stop inside and begin to move about the room, examining crates and shelves of various items. She's stop for a few moments and stare blankly before moving on to the next. It's unclear if she's checking anything at all. "I am NEW here," she said as she 'worked'. "I have TURNED DOWN my VIOLENT TENDENCIES and HATRED FOR MANKIND in order to become a part of the REGULAR WORKING FORCE. I was to TAKE COATS and DO INVENTORY. The KEY OF WONDER is to ACCESS ANY DOOR. Mine was PURPLE, but unfortunately NOT GREEN AS WELL."

---

Upon forcing open the bottom drawer, you'd find various tools that looked to be designed for fixing equipment. Along with these was a vial of vile-looking green liquid in the corner of the drawer. Some of the liquid inside was missing.

Saw Idoun arguing with someone. Don't know who it was. Can never understand her anyway.

And...

Found out Jade has equipment for visiting other worlds. Have to ask him about it.

Rose began to pull out the items. "Guys before you go come check this out." She commented. She stared at the liquid. "I may have an idea of what this is..." She commented allowed and held out the papers for those who had more knowledge on such things to examine like Raven.

@All @Atomyk

@Atomyk @Sav @Others

Raven gave a nod. "Perhaps..." She commented and sighed. "I am just trying to um... Well Rose how do you put it." Rose turned."Think like a villain I believe Rae" SHe then went back to forcing the drawer open. "Why hasn't this damn thing budged?" She asked. Raven sighed. "I'm not gonna try Rose I feel my powers may not work their..." She commented. "But after I search those dresses I can go to the man and show him this key and your all welcome to come..." She added not sure how she felt on this but knew she was trying to solve a similar puzzle as to who had killed her friend from school.

@Atomyk @EVERYONE SEARCHING AND STUFF YEAH

Ryan gave a small nod in response to Raven, waving off her apology and offering a small smile. "Don't worry. You're doing wonderful," she assured, pleasantly. Though, something was certainly on her mind. "May I ask your names? It'd be much easier to address you, that way," she explained, looking between Hajime and Raven with bright and pleasant green eyes. "But.. There's a red key?" she asked, her prior idea immediately coming back to mind. Maybe there is a chance that I was right about each person's color being that of their key...

She would have voiced this thought if Hajime, himself, hadn't asked her to deliver the key to Idoun... And then appraised her idea. Her typical smile returned to her face, and she nodded once again.

actress-beautiful-blond-cute-Favim.com-2149432.jpg

"I don't mind doing that at all... But, please - call me Aurelia. Or, if you prefer, Ryan," she introduced, smile never falling from her lips. Then, she glanced to Raven once more, seeming completely fine with the other girl tagging along. "Sure. It can't hurt to have multiple people checking it out, for sure."

@Raven @The Yuletide Tactician @Atomyk

The formulas are not something any of you would recognize. Some of them seem like math, while some seem to be magic incantations, or a strange mix of both. It's hard to discern what the liquid is exactly, but it definitely doesn't look like something one would want to drink.

Ryan gave a small nod in response to Raven, waving off her apology and offering a small smile. "Don't worry. You're doing wonderful," she assured, pleasantly. Though, something was certainly on her mind. "May I ask your names? It'd be much easier to address you, that way," she explained, looking between Hajime and Raven with bright and pleasant green eyes. "But.. There's a red key?" she asked, her prior idea immediately coming back to mind. Maybe there is a chance that I was right about each person's color being that of their key...

She would have voiced this thought if Hajime, himself, hadn't asked her to deliver the key to Idoun... And then appraised her idea. Her typical smile returned to her face, and she nodded once again.

actress-beautiful-blond-cute-Favim.com-2149432.jpg

"I don't mind doing that at all... But, please - call me Aurelia. Or, if you prefer, Ryan," she introduced, smile never falling from her lips. Then, she glanced to Raven once more, seeming completely fine with the other girl tagging along. "Sure. It can't hurt to have multiple people checking it out, for sure."

---

And...

tumblr_inline_msxa2479f51qz4rgp.png

"Hajime Hinata, Ryan, and I'll keep looking in here," Hajime replied with a nod before turning back to the drawer and Raven, trying to figure out what the green liquid was.

Raven nodded. "I'm Raven Aurelia Roth" She answered in a monotone voice. "The girl their holding..." She took the papers. "These papers is my friend Ravager." She explained. "You can call me Raven." She added. Moved the papers to show them to everyone around her. She also went to open the crumbled up sheet.

Rose stared at the liquid and brought it to her nose. The sniffed. "Hmm.." She commented till hearing Raven say her hero name. "You can call me Rose if you like being we seem to be givinf full names. I'm Rose Wilson." She then went back to sniffing the liquid. "Should I drink it?" She asked them all.

@Atomyk @The Yuletide Tacticain @Others

Raven nodded. "I'm Raven Aurelia Roth" She answered in a monotone voice. "The girl their holding..." She took the papers. "These papers is my friend Ravager." She explained. "You can call me Raven." She added. Moved the papers to show them to everyone around her. She also went to open the crumbled up sheet.

Rose stared at the liquid and brought it to her nose. The sniffed. "Hmm.." She commented till hearing Raven say her hero name. "You can call me Rose if you like being we seem to be givinf full names. I'm Rose Wilson." She then went back to sniffing the liquid. "Should I drink it?" She asked them all.

tumblr_inline_msxak7Qf1k1qz4rgp.png

She finds a strange green liquid... And her first thought is to sniff it and try to drink it? I know someone who failed chemistry class on their first day.

"I'd rather not have to deal with a death labeled 'suicide by stupidity', so don't drink it."

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Raven gave a laugh. "Rose I wouldn't but you are the only Titan who has been introduced and survived poison. But think a moment what all that serum did to you again first alright? I may can heal you but no promises." She replied when hearing the man's comment.

Rose smirked. "I was thinking if it smelled like something I'm familiar with then it wouldn't hurt. And Rae is a healer. So what could happen?" She instead but sighed and pulled out her lighter. "Or should we see if it lights?" She asked next.

@Atomyk @others

tumblr_inline_msxa2479f51qz4rgp.png

"Hajime Hinata, Ryan, and I'll keep looking in here," Hajime replied with a nod before turning back to the drawer and Raven, trying to figure out what the green liquid was.​

Raven gave a laugh. "Rose I wouldn't but you are the only Titan who has been introduced and survived poison. But think a moment what all that serum did to you again first alright? I may can heal you but no promises." She replied when hearing the man's comment.

Rose smirked. "I was thinking if it smelled like something I'm familiar with then it wouldn't hurt. And Rae is a healer. So what could happen?" She instead but sighed and pulled out her lighter. "Or should we see if it lights?" She asked next.

@Atomyk @others

"Pleasure to meet you, Hajime," the blonde chimed, sincerely. "Sounds like a good plan. Once we've taken the key to Idoun, it'd be good to meet back up to see what all of us have found."

tumblr_inline_mxu1dcZ7O01rkkkxm.gif

Huh. So, this girl shared her name as her middle one? That was quite the surprise. "So, I guess we already have something in common," she mused. "But, pleasure to meet you both as well, Raven and Rose. But, um... I don't think that drinking that stuff is a good idea..." she responded, rubbing her neck once more. Who would want to drink such a thing, anyways...? "But, if you do... I'll wait a moment before we take the key to Idoun... That way, if something goes wrong," as it likely will, "I can heal you," she stated, though she obviously didn't like the idea of Rose drinking the substance.

Rose sighed. "Well if I don't then Rae can hold it or something and I'll have to step away if you all don't mind if you don't wish to well test my fire theory either." She stated and sighed. Raven had nodded when the girl mention the similarity within their names. The hearing Rose she sighed. "Wilson what did we say?" Rose gave Raven a look of confusion. "What do you mean?" Raven sighed and then her eyes glowed. "Rose we said what happen here stays and I knew you beought those. What am I a blind?" She stated and the pack of cigarettes flew and then Raven set them in the girl's hand. "Do whatever it is to keep you logical please." She stated and sighed. "Sorry about that. So what should we do with this?" She asked taking the vile as Rose suggested. As she took it Rose was seemed to be glad to now have a free hand once more already opening the pack Raven took from her pocket. "She'll be quiet for a while probable in need of a drink or something..." Raven grumbled and sighed.

@The Yuletide Tactician @The Silver Paladin @Savannah-Clause @Atomyk

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Status
Not open for further replies.