Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued from here.

CHAPTER FOUR
"Last Clues"

Junko stared at Brad for a moment, her smile dropping. She ended up clearing her throat and looking away from him as she spoke. "That's just not possible. I've never been..." Words failed her and the end of Junko's sentence sounded like a croak. God, she was being moody today. She didn't really mind growing up without parents, but remembering that time just caused her to think of her sister. If they'd had a different life, would she have fallen for Makoto's despair bullshit? It was too hard to think about the possibilities.

She moved on by agreeing to join Brad in signing the book, but found herself blocked by Jade walking up on the stage. Moving Junko aside, Jade stepped on stage once he'd had enough of Kilgrave's antics. He grabbed the mic and spoke into it clearly, a slight edge to his voice. "Well now, the feast is dying down, so could I have our murder mystery guests join me once again outside the party?" He smiled with effort before moving to hand the mic to Junko. "Please, entertain our remaining guests in the meantime."

"Well... I'll talk to you later, Brad." Reluctantly, Junko let go of Brad's arm, feeling almost as if she herself a life jacket.

Melodia looked perturbed that Gaster had to leave. She let out a dramatic sigh, but looked at Gaster playfully. "Please hurry with your investigation. Maybe you can impress me with your investigative skills when you take the stage later? I'll tell you all about me when we get the chance."

Both slightly confused by their sudden urge to indulge in Kilgrave's requests, Idoun and Kieran stepped off the stage. The knight confusedly moved back to the dining table to finish the rest of his drink, eyes watching Jade as he exited the banquet hall. "I don't think my butt is shapely..." he mumbled to himself. When he noticed the red key Saitama had found, he examined it intently. "Yup, that's an employee's key. If Rita said hers was red, then great, but we don't know, huh...? Maybe it's best to check out what Idoun is doing, just to make sure." Said woman, Idoun, followed after Jade, but took a quick turn down another hallway, making it unclear where she was heading.

As for Jade, it was clear he was heading back to the lobby. You'd find it was in pristine condition and that any sign of the murder was gone. "We've gone ahead and cleaned up the mess," Jade said. "The body is being kept in a secure location. I assume the business with the Prinnies has been solved...? Regardless, I've brought you all back so that you can examine Rita's room. Hopefully it will shed some light on why exactly she was murdered."

ZUvJD9x.png

"It will only be another hour before the scheduled mock trial, so please make haste."

Jade then navigated the halls toward the employee's rooms. Taking out a grey key, he unlocked the room door.

6gTKKmz.jpg

Rita's room was a mess. Papers were strewn about the entire room. Tools and gadgets towered high in the corners of the room, threatening to fall over at any moment. A glance through all of this would only reveal items that were beyond your knowledge or useless when it came to the murder case. Some of the papers were similar to the formulas found in Rita's notebook, while the majority of them contained notes on the hotel's layout and technology.

Aside from this, there was the bed, the dresser, and some drawers.

Of course, you could always follow Idoun to see what she was up to.

~CAST LIST~
@Alyto as Peashy [Hyperdimension Neptunia]
@Hazel-rah as Jeen [Super Mario RPG (AU)]
@The Yuletide Tactician as Hajime Hinata [Danganronpa]

@Savannah-Clause as Yvaine [Stardust] and 'Ryan' Duchannes [Caster Chronicles]
@TheSpringwoodSlasher
as Ghostface [Scream] and ChromeSkull [Laid to Rest]
@DapperDogman as The Bogeyman [Silent Hill] and Papyrus [Undertale (AU)]
@Verite as Saitama [One Punch Man]
@Mighty Roman as Gilderoy Lockhart [Harry Potter] and Osgood [Doctor Who]
@Saint Guillotine as Sweet [Buffy the Vampire Slayer] and Isayama Yomi [Ga-Rei Zero]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as W.D. Gaster [Undertale]
@Cromartie Sarkissian as The 11th Doctor and The 6th Doctor [Doctor Who]
@Jeremi as Mephista [Marvel Comics] and Morrigan Aensland [Darkstalkers]
@The Great Detective as Neopolitan [RWBY]
@The Silver Paladin as Sarah Cheng [Fallout]
@Archmage Jeremiah as Coraline Fenn [Fallout]
@Gen. Magic Senpai as Kiritsugu Emiya and Gilgamesh [Fate Zero/Stay Night]
@Kaykay as Tsubomi Kido [Kagerou Project]
@C.T. as Anya Corazon [Marvel Comics] and Kilgrave [MCU]

@OrlandoBloomers as Death of the Endless [Sandman] and Brad Armstrong [Lisa]
@Lizzy as Arisu [Original Character]
@CCC Kouhai as Mary [Dreaming Mary]
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Cirno [Touhou]
@york as Yulia and Slavya [Everlasting Summer]
@Raven as Raven A. Roth and Rose Wilson [Teen Titans]
@Mari as Jen Yu [Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon]
@Sen as Sal/Syakesan [Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea]

@Sav as Mathilda and Leon [Leon The Professional]
@Arlathina as Morrighan [Mabinogi/Celtic Mythology]
@Hana as Wadanohara [Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea]
@Librarian Cat as Nyanta [Log Horizon]

@Krieg as Lena Oxton/Tracer [Overwatch]​
Peashy went into the room.

"Whoa, this room is dirty."

She then checked the dressers for things.

@Atomyk

Hajime and Rose would find that the top drawer contained more papers like the ones scattered about the room. Of note was a small notepad inside a small box, suggesting it to be important. Unfortunately, the top page has been ripped out and none of the other pages have anything written in it. The bottom drawer is stuck and can't be opened with just your hands.

@Raven @The Yuletide Tactician @The Silver Paladin

Raven would find the bed in disarray, looking like it hadn't been made in days. Flipping through the covers on top of the bed, there seemed to be nothing of interest...

@Raven
tumblr_inline_msx9yoJKs21qz4rgp.png

"Hmm... Rose, could you see if you can find something to open the bottom drawer with?" Hajime asked politely, not sure what to do with that specific part of the drawers just yet. Instead of dealing with that, he picked up the notepad and began flipping through it. Maybe there's something here...

@The Silver Paladin @Raven @Atomyk

He was thankful for the help, but the Prinny deflated at the idea of having to clean up Idoun's mess.

qnGlryH.gif

"She's totally crazy, dood..."

Idoun stared down at the mess she made, her lips curling into a snarl. With the clown makeup on, it looked oddly sinister. It was the most expressive she'd been since the night started. "I, THE DARK DRAGON IDOUN, will not FALL FOR MY FATHER'S TRICKS. My DARK FIRE will CONSUME YOUR SOULS and reveal the TRUTH before my eyes." Idoun then made a strange noise that sounded a bit like "Blaaaargh!" as she turned around and kicked her chair over. "You will BLEED," she declared, flailing her arms into the air. Once again without her notice, the key in her possession fell to the ground.

"I will RETIRE and SAVE MY ENERGY for when my FATHER RETURNS FOR MY HEAD."

Idoun began to leave, but she stopped once she'd taken a few steps away. "Please enjoy your tea," she said in a low voice before attempting to depart. She was stopped when she took a sudden swerve toward the stage, feeling an urge to sign a book.

@The Yuletide Tactician @The Great Detective @Sen @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Hazel-rah @Alyto

---

Kieran nodded, deciding to wave down a Prinny for a drink. "I'll need this," he muttered. "When the time comes, I'll help however I can. I'll arrest who we figure is the culprit, all right?" Taking the glass in hand, Kieran gestured to Jade. "So yeah, ask him, and hopefully we'll learn something."

Kieran then suddenly jumped from his feet, his eyes going wide in surprise. "I, uh... really have to go on stage for some reason. See you later."

@Verite @The Silver Paladin @Jeremi

---

FCzm9mL.jpg

Jade aimed a reproachful look Kilgrave's way. The feast was almost over, but someone was making a spectacle of it. Jade was at least thankful Melodia's attention was focused on one of the guests.

@C.T.
Continued from here.

CHAPTER FOUR
"Last Clues"

Junko stared at Brad for a moment, her smile dropping. She ended up clearing her throat and looking away from him as she spoke. "That's just not possible. I've never been..." Words failed her and the end of Junko's sentence sounded like a croak. God, she was being moody today. She didn't really mind growing up without parents, but remembering that time just caused her to think of her sister. If they'd had a different life, would she have fallen for Makoto's despair bullshit? It was too hard to think about the possibilities.

She moved on by agreeing to join Brad in signing the book, but found herself blocked by Jade walking up on the stage. Moving Junko aside, Jade stepped on stage once he'd had enough of Kilgrave's antics. He grabbed the mic and spoke into it clearly, a slight edge to his voice. "Well now, the feast is dying down, so could I have our murder mystery guests join me once again outside the party?" He smiled with effort before moving to hand the mic to Junko. "Please, entertain our remaining guests in the meantime."

"Well... I'll talk to you later, Brad." Reluctantly, Junko let go of Brad's arm, feeling almost as if she herself a life jacket.

Melodia looked perturbed that Gaster had to leave. She let out a dramatic sigh, but looked at Gaster playfully. "Please hurry with your investigation. Maybe you can impress me with your investigative skills when you take the stage later? I'll tell you all about me when we get the chance."

Both slightly confused by their sudden urge to indulge in Kilgrave's requests, Idoun and Kieran stepped off the stage. The knight confusedly moved back to the dining table to finish the rest of his drink, eyes watching Jade as he exited the banquet hall. "I don't think my butt is shapely..." he mumbled to himself. When he noticed the red key Saitama had found, he examined it intently. "Yup, that's an employee's key. If Rita said hers was red, then great, but we don't know, huh...? Maybe it's best to check out what Idoun is doing, just to make sure." Said woman, Idoun, followed after Jade, but took a quick turn down another hallway, making it unclear where she was heading.

As for Jade, it was clear he was heading back to the lobby. You'd find it was in pristine condition and that any sign of the murder was gone. "We've gone ahead and cleaned up the mess," Jade said. "The body is being kept in a secure location. I assume the business with the Prinnies has been solved...? Regardless, I've brought you all back so that you can examine Rita's room. Hopefully it will shed some light on why exactly she was murdered."

ZUvJD9x.png

"It will only be another hour before the scheduled mock trial, so please make haste."

Jade then navigated the halls toward the employee's rooms. Taking out a grey key, he unlocked the room door.

6gTKKmz.jpg

Rita's room was a mess. Papers were strewn about the entire room. Tools and gadgets towered high in the corners of the room, threatening to fall over at any moment. A glance through all of this would only reveal items that were beyond your knowledge or useless when it came to the murder case. Some of the papers were similar to the formulas found in Rita's notebook, while the majority of them contained notes on the hotel's layout and technology.

~CAST LIST~

@TheSpringwoodSlasher
@Saint Guillotine as Sweet [Buffy the Vampire Slayer] and Isayama Yomi [Ga-Rei Zero]

tumblr_inline_msxa0snhGC1qz4rgp.png

Finally, took him long enough... Maybe now we can bust this case wide open.

"Come on, let's figure this out and get some justice for Rita," With that, Hajime walked away from the tea party and headed into Rita's room. His eyes took in the luxury living space, noting key portions he needed to search, before heading for the drawers first. There should be something in those...

@york @Atomyk
Slavya & Yulia
@The Tactician @Atomyk @Others
qfNgN3B.png

Slavya decided to check the bed while Hajime was checking the drawers, after having sipped on tea for a while, she had calmed down a bit, and, well, was on the lookout for anything that may give them some insight on the motives behind this particular killing...

M4u20DE.png

In the meantime however, Yulia had run off, deciding to follow Idoun to see what she was up to "Hey! What's been up with you lately! And uh... Are you usually so... So... Aggressive like that?" she shouted, attempting to get some clarification on what had happened back there with the drinks... She wasn't exactly mad, but, she had this intense expression on her face, like this was something that she just HAD to know somehow.

Hajime and Rose would find that the top drawer contained more papers like the ones scattered about the room. Of note was a small notepad inside a small box, suggesting it to be important. Unfortunately, the top page has been ripped out and none of the other pages have anything written in it. The bottom drawer is stuck and can't be opened with just your hands.

Raven would find the bed in disarray, looking like it hadn't been made in days. Flipping through the covers on top of the bed, there seemed to be nothing of interest...

@Raven
Rose looked to the other who was looking at the drawers. "Ideas to open the last one? I don't have a crowbar and I dought tools for lock picks would work easily." She commented thinking and hoping she wouldn't have to bother Raven with such a task.

@Atomyk @The Yuletide Tactician @The Silver Paladin

Raven sighed. She then wondered about underneath the bed.

@Atomyk

Rose looked to the other who was looking at the drawers. "Ideas to open the last one? I don't have a crowbar and I dought tools for lock picks would work easily." She commented thinking and hoping she wouldn't have to bother Raven with such a task.

Raven sighed. She then wondered about underneath the bed.

@Atomyk
"Maybe if we look at the back of the drawers, we can figure out a way to open it?" Hajime suggested with a shrug, still flipping through the notebook.​

Rose gave a nod. "Maybe so I just don't wish to well have to force it open by a sword or my friends powers so I hope it's something simple." Rose then bent down to examine the last drawer closely and feel the back for some mechanism to open it.

Raven continued to look under the bed and hoped to find something of use. She was treating it like her bed within her room.

@Atomyk

In the dressers, Peashy would find a wide variety of outfits. It seemed Rita had clothes for just about any occasion, but from the condition of them, they didn't seem to have been worn very often.

@Alyto

Slavya ould arrive at the bed in time to find Raven searching underneath the bed. Under, she would find a purple key. Beside that was a screwdriver.

@Raven @york

The bottom drawer opened up far enough to prove that it was stuck on something rather than locked. Looking behind the dresser wouldn't reveal much in the way of being able to open it. The notebook didn't contain any writing. There were indents to indicate something had been written on the page that had been ripped out, but it was nowhere to be seen.

Idoun stopped once she heard Yulia and stood in place. She didn't turn to face the girl, even as she spoke. "The DARK DRAGON IDOUN is as AGGRESSIVE as a DARK DRAGON needs to be. I have fought a WAR THAT HAS LASTED A MILLENNIA against my FATHER, and I will not back down FOR ONE DAY, even during TEA TIME." Then, she continued walking, uncaring if Yulia followed her. "I had DUTIES. I do not REMEMBER if I did them or NOT."

@york

Sarah looked at Junko. "I'm a mother, or, rather was, before I had to Well, never mind. We need to hold out hope. I did when my son was kidnapped, I told the people of the Commonwealth to when their family members disappeared, and I will continue to hold out hope." She held out a hand. "As a former mother, I have to tell you, your parents still, and did love you, and they have to do things that are tough. I know I did." Sarah feared up when she said that last part. She held her hand out. "Remain strong, know we will find Riley, and keep holding out hope." She smiled.

In the dressers, Peashy would find a wide variety of outfits. It seemed Rita had clothes for just about any occasion, but from the condition of them, they didn't seem to have been worn very often.

@Alyto

Slavya ould arrive at the bed in time to find Raven searching underneath the bed. Under, she would find a purple key. Beside that was a screwdriver.

@Raven @york

The bottom drawer opened up far enough to prove that it was stuck on something rather than locked. Looking behind the dresser wouldn't reveal much in the way of being able to open it. The notebook didn't contain any writing. There were indents to indicate something had been written on the page that had been ripped out, but it was nowhere to be seen.

Raven gave a smile of delite she picked up the key and the screwdriver. Then she glanced seeing another had come. "There's nothing in the bed but I did find this. I was thinking their maybe something however that I have missed or something this key will go to." She commented.

@Atomyk @york

Rose sighed. "Nothing behind." She replied. "Maybe we can pry it open or their is a key whole even?" She suggested and once more looked and stared she was now looking for anything to represent a hole.

@Atomyk

@Alyto

@Raven @york

tumblr_inline_msx9z7r6ke1qz4rgp.png

Ah huh, I think we found something, Watson.

"Guys, I might have something important here," A strange statement, given that he hadn't exactly found something just yet, but Hajime felt he was onto something. From within his samurai outfit, he pulled out the pencil he kept around to use with his notebook and began gently shading in the paper, hoping that he would be able to reveal whatever had been written on the other page.

@Raven @Atomyk @The Silver Paladin @Alyto @york

Continued from here.

CHAPTER FOUR
"Last Clues"

ZUvJD9x.png

6gTKKmz.jpg

~CAST LIST~

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

tumblr_inline_nurmy7WPe41t9uzhs_500.gif

All of this was just... Sick. Ryan was feeling more than a little sick from all of this, and she wasn't sure what she could do to help. Maybe she had grown up quite a bit since she'd last been in this sort of situation... But apparently, the fact that she could hardly help in it hadn't seemed to change. She was disappointed in herself, knowing this... But she refused to let it drag her down. No, she'd do her best - for do or do not, there is no try, and Ryan- Aurelia - would do. With a determined air about her, the young woman made her way to the bed, searching intently... But with care. It didn't feel right to be going through someone's belongings, but she would do what she had to if it meant fulfilling her promised to find Rita's killer.

@Atomyk @Bedpeopleorsomething @Whoever~​

Reactions: Raven
Idoun stopped once she heard Yulia and stood in place. She didn't turn to face the girl, even as she spoke. "The DARK DRAGON IDOUN is as AGGRESSIVE as a DARK DRAGON needs to be. I have fought a WAR THAT HAS LASTED A MILLENNIA against my FATHER, and I will not back down FOR ONE DAY, even during TEA TIME." Then, she continued walking, uncaring if Yulia followed her. "I had DUTIES. I do not REMEMBER if I did them or NOT."

@york
tumblr_inline_mfy8dxXsz51qf6dad.png

Since Saitama wasn't exactly the sharpest tool in the shed when it came to brainwork, he decided to forego the investigation and leave it in everyone else's hands, and in the meantime, follow Idoun, because she was probably up to something that could probably prove useful, right? Besides, he could always zip back to the room if he wanted to, though he didn't want Rita's spirit to suddenly show up and reprimand him for looking through a kid's room like that.

He listened quietly to Idoun's ramblings, picking his ear while he waited for her to finish, before speaking up.

"Hey, you... Uh, before you keep going... Could I ask you a question?" Saitama asked, appearing beside Yulia as he would give a wave to the self-proclaimed Dark Dragon, "That key from earlier... I noticed it was on you before you dropped it. Where'd you even get that thing?"

@Atomyk @york

Idoun stopped once again, but this time she actually turned to Saitama. She stared at the key in his hand for a long moment. "... I, THE DARK DRAGON IDOUN, found it inside someone's coat."

@york @Verite

---

Ryan would arrive late to find that Raven had already found a purple key and a screwdriver under the bed.

It seemed the drawer didn't even have a lock for the key to fit into. It was likely going to have to be pried open with a tool.

Shading in the notebook would reveal the following message:

Blue - Melodia?
Purple - Idoun
Red - Me
Brown - The Kitchen Girl
Grey - Jade
Black - Not being used?

You also recognize now the paper to be the same as the note found on Rita's body, suggesting pages from this notebook were used for her own personal everyday notes.

@Raven @york @The Yuletide Tactician @Savannah-Clause

Idoun stopped once again, but this time she actually turned to Saitama. She stared at the key in his hand for a long moment. "... I, THE DARK DRAGON IDOUN, found it inside someone's coat."

@york @Verite

---

Ryan would arrive late to find that Raven had already found a purple key and a screwdriver under the bed.

It seemed the drawer didn't even have a lock for the key to fit into. It was likely going to have to be pried open with a tool.

Blue - Melodia?
Purple - Idoun
Red - Me
Brown - The Kitchen Girl
Grey - Jade
Black - Not being used?

You also recognize now the paper to be the same as the note found on Rita's body, suggesting pages from this notebook were used for her own personal everyday notes.

tumblr_inline_msx9zvaHN71qz4rgp.png

Huh... Well, that's not much to go on... So Melodia is the woman who the party is for. I've met Idoun and Rita is red like she wrote. I've met Jade, so... Who's the kitchen girl? Her and whoever black is are the probably the clues I need to follow up on... Though why is there color coding here?

Hajime looked to the others and held up the paper for them to see, "Does anyone know what the colors are for?"

@Raven @york @Atomyk @Savannah-Clause

@york @Verite

---

Blue - Melodia?
Purple - Idoun
Red - Me
Brown - The Kitchen Girl
Grey - Jade
Black - Not being used?

Raven moved over to Rose being she found what appeared now to be in her option the important items of the bed. "Rose um need any help before I check the dresser?" She asked. Rose turned after deciding it was no use to dare use her sword then she saw Raven with the screwdriver. "Give me that" She stated and snatched the screwdriver. "Oh and Rae check with the guy who has the note book I'm not sure but it seems to be the most useful we got so far." She commented. Raven turned. "Um should we compare notes?" She asked.

@Atomyk @The Yuletide @york @The Silver Paladin @Savannah-Clause @Any others going to look at the beds and such

@york @Verite
tumblr_nygm54IopY1rble98o6_250.png

Wait a minute... So she stole the key? And then... Well, damn. If so, then if Saitama was on the money, then that little revelation could only mean one thing. All that was left was to confirm.

tumblr_nygm54IopY1rble98o7_250.png

"... Uh, would that "someone" happen to be the girl who had died recently? As in, you pickpocketed her?"

@Atomyk @york

"... Has someone died? I do not RECALL burying any PATHETIC MORTALS with my DARK POWERS."

Turning away, Idoun began to walk away once more. "I do not RECALL which coat I got it from. Mine was MISSING, so I GRABBED WHAT WAS AVAILABLE."

@york @Verite

@Alyto

@Raven @york

Blue - Melodia?
Purple - Idoun
Red - Me
Brown - The Kitchen Girl
Grey - Jade
Black - Not being used?

Slavya
@Atomyk @Raven @The Yuletide Tactician @The Silver Paladin @Others
MpkfcIc.png

"Huh... Where could that lead?" Slavya said, looking at the key... Her attention shifted to the screwdriver for a moment, but, quickly returned to the key as she decided to pick up the key, and head towards the people searching the drawers, hoping that Hajime, or at least someone there might have an idea where it would lead...​

@york
tumblr_inline_mfy8dxXsz51qf6dad.png

Since Saitama wasn't exactly the sharpest tool in the shed when it came to brainwork, he decided to forego the investigation and leave it in everyone else's hands, and in the meantime, follow Idoun, because she was probably up to something that could probably prove useful, right? Besides, he could always zip back to the room if he wanted to, though he didn't want Rita's spirit to suddenly show up and reprimand him for looking through a kid's room like that.

He listened quietly to Idoun's ramblings, picking his ear while he waited for her to finish, before speaking up.

"Hey, you... Uh, before you keep going... Could I ask you a question?" Saitama asked, appearing beside Yulia as he would give a wave to the self-proclaimed Dark Dragon, "That key from earlier... I noticed it was on you before you dropped it. Where'd you even get that thing?"

@Atomyk @york

@york @Verite
"... Has someone died? I do not RECALL burying any PATHETIC MORTALS with my DARK POWERS."

Turning away, Idoun began to walk away once more. "I do not RECALL which coat I got it from. Mine was MISSING, so I GRABBED WHAT WAS AVAILABLE."

@york @Verite
Yulia
@Atomyk @Verite

K3okG2r.png

"Wait... Did you... Find that coat near Jade's desk? Where you... Uh... You know... Took the stone...?" Yulia said, she looked thoughtfull, but, still a bit puzzled about why Idoun of all people could be snooping around a place like that... Was she just trying to find her dragonstone? Or was there something they were all missing here?​

Blue - Melodia?
Purple - Idoun
Red - Me
Brown - The Kitchen Girl
Grey - Jade
Black - Not being used?

tumblr_inline_msx9zvaHN71qz4rgp.png

Huh... Well, that's not much to go on... So Melodia is the woman who the party is for. I've met Idoun and Rita is red like she wrote. I've met Jade, so... Who's the kitchen girl? Her and whoever black is are the probably the clues I need to follow up on... Though why is there color coding here?

Hajime looked to the others and held up the paper for them to see, "Does anyone know what the colors are for?"

@Raven @york @Atomyk @Savannah-Clause
Raven moved over to Rose being she found what appeared now to be in her option the important items of the bed. "Rose um need any help before I check the dresser?" She asked. Rose turned after deciding it was no use to dare use her sword then she saw Raven with the screwdriver. "Give me that" She stated and snatched the screwdriver. "Oh and Rae check with the guy who has the note book I'm not sure but it seems to be the most useful we got so far." She commented. Raven turned. "Um should we compare notes?" She asked.

@Atomyk @The Yuletide @york @The Silver Paladin @Savannah-Clause @Any others going to look at the beds and such
d6fa4e82d67fad289e3d00c91662f6b5.jpg

So... She was late to the party, it seemed. It took no time for her to notice the key and the screwdriver, and the sight caused her eyebrows to furrow in focus. "...Excuse me, but I don't suppose you know what that key goes to?..." The young woman had been about to add more, but the words trailed off as Hajime asked about the colors. The blonde's shining green eyes landed on him, and she seemed interested. "Colors?" she repeated, looking to the note he was holding up. Hm.. So does that mean...? "...Could those colors somehow relate to this colored key?" she inquired, gesturing to the purple key found by Raven. "Or.. hm... I'm not entirely sure what other options there are," she admitted, almost sheepishly.

@The Yuletide Tactician @Atomyk @Raven @york

Status
Not open for further replies.