Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_n2tgvt5sBA1rk7xnuo4_500.gif

~The Long Investigation~
Nyanta, after having a thoroughly...interesting dance with the white-suited man, and yet another strange bout with the man, was then overwhelmed with the fact that somebody died during the course of dancing! A shame surely, but it seemed everyone was already on top of it, trying their very best to solve the case and taking turns interrogating people, finding clues and all.

Ahh, so THIS is the game huh? Murder investigating? That's...pretty interesting, nyaa? Although I myself must admit that this is not my strong suit...finding out who murdered who...wait, what drove me into such a thing as this anyways.

He hung around with the nearest player he can find for awhile (which was hopefully not the chromeskull guy), giving friendly gestures and 'nyaa's' until they came across the next crime: A missing person investigation. Now it was to find a 'Kieran'. Dang, he hadn't even taken the time to know who this 'Kieran' is!?!?!

Ah well, once again, why do it when there is already so many 'players' to do it. He smirked at the thought, thinking he can do oh so many things with manipulation to just get ahead of the game.

Then there was some portal nonsense, well, not Portal nonsense, but it was still fun going through it

The next stop of Nyanta's wonderful adventures landed him with another group of people, in which he merely followed with little harm and great excitement to make it to the end.

The end being...a talking panda bear? Monokuma being the name, witch is literally 'monobear'. What? Is he monotone with that monologue of this monolith teddy bear?!? Nyanta chuckled a bit while drifting in his thoughts about the teddy bear, I mean, He was so jokeable, yet BEARY powerful

It made him think why Nyanta hasn't received any CATastrophes yet!

During the time, Nyanta refrained from any action and kept to himself, twiddling his thumbs and waiting for the next challenge in which to use a wall of people for...He never thought about it before, but in this case, It would be better off being a general than a duelist. He clasped his hands and thought to himself evil thoughts while giving a snicker here and there.

Turns out, we also found Kieran, yay.

And finally, we were brought back to where we were in the beginning, almost as it was before, although everyone was all a bit more expierenced in what they were doing...

...all except Nyanta, of course.

@Alyto @Hazel-rah @The Yuletide Tactician @Savannah-Clause @Forrest @TheSpringwoodSlasher @DapperDogman @Verite @Mighty Roman@Saint Guillotine @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Cromartie Sarkissian @Jeremi @The Great Detective @The Silver Paladin @Archmage Jeremiah@Gen. Magic Senpai @Kaykay @C.T. @OrlandoBloomers @Lizzy @CCC Kouhai @Schnee Corp Lawyer @york @Raven @Mari @Sen@Sav@Arlathina @Hana @Librarian Cat @Krieg

Reactions: Mari
Ev8ztbZ.jpg

Idoun continued to stare blankly at the wall. She didn't seem too impressed with everyone. "I lost my FABLED KEY, and you MERE MORTALS have told me it ended up UNDER A BED. I do not PARTICIPATE in SCANDALOUS AND KINKY games for me to have PUT A KEY UNDER A BED. I then found ANOTHER FABLED KEY in a COAT." She looked down at the red key in Saitama's possession.

@Verite @york @CCC Kouhai @Savannah-Clause @Raven @Alyto @The Yuletide Tactician
"..."

Idoun turned and nodded toward the red and purple keys. "My KEY OF WONDER is PURPLE while this one is RED." She felt that sufficiently answered Ryan's question.

@Verite @york @CCC Kouhai @Savannah-Clause @Raven @Alyto @The Yuletide Tactician @Librarian Cat
tumblr_inline_mqm5xiQt1M1s5ig4s.png

Scandalous and kinky...? Well, best let bygones be bygones. Just a few weeks ago, Saitama was barely able to stand the weird people in his own world alone, and if he was gonna sweat the weird people from other worlds, he'd start having gray hairs soon enough. Well, that is, if he even had hair to begin with.

Anyway, back on topic.

tumblr_inline_mqm6wieIRu1s5ig4s.png

"Well, whatever. I can keep this red key now that you've got your purple key back, right?"

@Atomyk @The Yuletide Tactician @Savannah-Clause @york @CCC Kouhai @Alyto

Lockhart was tempted to shriek in horror. He was unarmed, alone, and a muggle had his wand. If the Ministry didnt have his head, his publisher certainly would.
He ran his hands through his hair. If he still had his wand, he'd have long since packed his bags and left. But he couldn't leave without his wand.
He grabbed a colourful, Wizard-looking person by the lapels.
"Help me you fool! That maniac now possesses one pf the deadliest weapons on the planet! He controls minds, and has a Spider-Mutant for a servant! I'm ruined without my wand, and I have no way to stop him! Help!"
He shrieked at the colourful little man.

He then pointed at Killgrave. "This isnt the last you've heard of Gilderoy Lockhart, sir!"
@C.T.
@Cromartie Sarkissian
"How dare you! How very dare you! This is the finest garment in the galaxy, and is not for touching!!!! The only people who get to touch this are myself, my companions and people who are trying to kill me, and you are neither of those things! And even now I think that list is too long!" The Doctor cried, throwing the blonde mans arms from from his collar. He had the right mind set to flat out throttle the man there and then; how dare he taint such a glorious cost with creases! It was only after listening to the man's ludicrous tale that he started calm down and take an interest.

The Doctor had always been fascinated by the earth legends of magic, and had always meant to go off to find out there origin, and to see which alien species undoubtedly were mistaken for beasts such as gargoyles and demons. He was, as one could expect, scepticle of the man's intentions; one minute he was parading around as if he owned the entire hotel, giving out free copies of his books as if there was no tomorrow, the next he was grovelling for the timelord's help. He couldn't help but laugh; the begging for help was always his favourite part. Brushing off his jacket, he began to pat the man on the head as if he was a petty child. "Okay young man..." He swallowed his laughter "I'll help you get your "Magic Wand" back. But first, how about you tell me what it looks like? Is it...black with white tips? And does it give you the power to pull coins out of people's ears?"

Mind control, however. Was no laughing matter "Oh, wasn't it clear to you from the start that Mr.KillPave could control minds? Oh! I'm sorry, you're human arnt you? You take a while to notice patterns, don't you?"

By the Time he reached Killgrave, he had grown bored of Lockheart's whimpering. "Alright skinny boy....KillRave, wasn't it? Give this man back his toy. Didn't your parents ever tell you that stealing is wrong?"
@C.T. @Mighty Roman

Jeen looked rather annoyed as Ghostface sauntered off toward the stage. He lost his drinking buddy for a second, and his arm was throbbing in pain now, too.

"Yeah, sure thing, bud! Oh hey, don't worry about me, by the way! My arm's fiiiiiiine! I just passed out on a hot stove, no big deal! Happens all the time to you, I'm sure!." He pulled back his sleeve to examine his forearm. Red, blistery. Pretty typical burn. Hopefully he'd remember not to put too much pressure on it for the rest of the night. Hurt like a bitch.

Nothing a nice G&T wouldn't fix.

@C.T. @Atomyk @The Yuletide Tactician @The Great Detective @Sen @Hana @Alyto @TheSpringwoodSlasher
tgFLA4D.jpg

After he'd done what Killgrave had requested of him and signed the book, Ghostface rubbed his head. He didn't really have interest in literature so why did he break away from a chance to chug some beer to sign a book? Wait..He recalled it now. That British guy, the one in the nice suit. He got up with the mic and asked for everyone who had clapped to sign. Ghostface still wasn't sure why he'd be so enthused to do something as mundane as that. But maybe it wasn't his place to ask those kinds of questions. Glancing over at the tea party table, he scoffed as it seemed like most of it's occupants had vacated. Probably to go and investigate that girl's death.

Not that Mickey cared all that much. Him and ChromeSkull had given their input where they felt it was necessary for them. To say they gave it their all when everybody was trying to discover just how this poor little engineer perished. ChromeSkull was smart. He knew that if the two of them just stood around with their thumbs up their rears acting as if nothing were wrong, they'd look more suspicious as murderers.

Or at the very least, they'd look like callous assholes.

Not that they'd deny either of those charges if it came to that. Because they were assholes and killers.

But they were different and ChromeSkull never hesitated to keep Mickey informed of that. He was the senior partner in this alliance of theirs. ChromeSkull had been killing and running his shadowy organization while Mickey was just a college student with mental issues who had a very unhealthy fascination with serial killers and the media attention their cases often got them. In a way he supposed ChromeSkull was the idol he had always wanted to meet. Not that he could tell the other that. It'd only make him like he was tagging along to be a poser.

That was what ChromeSkull despised the most. Anybody trying to step in on his work only to garner fame or his attention. His own subordinate tried it when he felt ChromeSkull wasn't living up to his leadership role after a round with some hydrochloric acid. ChromeSkull recovered enough and made sure his copycat's death was brutal and vicious.

But despite ChromeSkull's veteran nature and Mickey's innate need to kill just for the thrill it brought him, there was still one person who got away from the two of them and left them worse off than either serial killer had ever been before. ChromeSkull had lost the trust of the Yakuza, the same criminal group that been assured that the the murderer lived up to his reputation of getting the job done without any fuss and had gotten reacquainted with the same acid that had permanently disfigured his face already. Ghostface was left to live with the fact that he'd been stopped in his tracks not by one teenage girl but a whole bunch of teenage boys and girls. Many of which possessed superpowers leaving him little more than an a scary guy in a costume wielding a hunting knife and a pistol.

Glancing over at where ChromeSkull had been standing by the tea table, Ghostface made his way towards him.

"You alright, Chrome? I dunno what came over me but I just had that urge to run up and sign that guy's book. You know me, I'd be much more comfortable with cutting a person open than keeping up the facade of being a attentive college student who keeps on his studies. Think it had to do with the fact that British guy is the one who asked us to do it. What do you think?"

ChromeSkull had gone up and signed as well. Only to return back to where he'd been standing after he had finished. His mindset was of a similar one to Mickeys. He had zero inclination to continue any sort of hunt for Rita's killer more so since they didn't seem to have any inclination to try again. Which was probably for the best. ChromeSkull wasn't too fond of the idea of having more than one serial killer(besides Mickey of course)around. After that however the slasher's mind had drifted off to something else. Something that was finally broken after Ghostface had approached him.

kNYOLfW.jpg

MAYBE IT'S THAT ACROSS THE POND CHARM HE'S GOT GOING FOR HIM. PEOPLE, EVEN MYSELF, CAN'T SEEM TO RESIST IT. OR MAYBE THERE'S SOMETHING MORE AT WORK THAT INCLINES US TO DO WHATEVER THE GUY WANTS. I'M NOT A SCIENTIST, MICKEY. I DON'T HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS AND IF I DID? THAT'S NOT ONE OF THE ONES I'D BE TOO CONCERNED ABOUT AT THE MOMENT. LEAST UNTIL HE ASKS SOMEONE TO START STABBING THEMSELVES. THEN I'D BE INTERESTED.

"Oh..Right, yeah I get what you mean. We already faced down a bunch of Japanese kids with superpowers. So, who's to say if it'd be farfetched if we ran into some British guy with powers? But when you say you'd be interested, you don't mean as partners right?" Mickey didn't like the implications that might have meant for him.

WHO KNOWS? I ALREADY HAVE YOU TAGGING ALONG WITH ME. EVER HEARD OF THE SAYING THREE'S A CROWD? THAT'D COME INTO PLAY PRETTY QUICKLY AND WHETHER YOU AGREE WITH IT OR NOT, I'M THE ONE WHO HOLDS THE TITLE IN THIS PARTNERSHIP. SOMEHOW I DOUBT THAT GUY WOULD BE DOWN FOR BEING SUBORDINATE TO JUST A GUY WITH A KNIFE. WE'RE JUST MURDEROUS MINNOWS SWIMMING IN A SEA OF SUPERPOWERED BARRACUDAS. IT'D BE BEST FOR BOTH OF OUR CONTINUED LIFE SPANS IF YOU KEPT THAT IN MIND, MICKEY.

GAioPcM.jpg

AS FOR ME? IDOUN'S SHITFIT COMBINED WITH THE SEARCH BEING RESUMED FOR THAT GIRL'S DEATH RUINED WHAT I HAD IN MIND. I NEED TO TRACK DOWN SAL AND WADO YET AGAIN. I'LL CATCH YOU AROUND.

"Wait! Chrome, I'm not gonna act like we've known each other for years or anything like that, but why are you so hung up on finding out the favor from this witch? I mean we could just bail back to our world once this is over and she'd be none the wiser!"

PERHAPS. BUT THAT'S NOT THE WAY I CONDUCT MY BUSINESS. NOT THAT I'D EXPECT YOU TO KNOW THAT, MICKEY. BUT THIS WITCH DID A FAVOR FOR ME. THAT AIN'T SOMETHING I TEND TO DO. BEING A SERIAL KILLER AND THE LEADER OF YOUR OWN ORGANIZATION MEANS YOU OFTEN HAVE PEOPLE DOING WHAT YOU WANT THEM TO WITHOUT ANY BACKTALK OR JUST DOING AS YOU PLEASE. NOT REQUESTING AID FROM SOMEONE. BUT SHE MADE THE PAIN STOP AND ALL SHE ASKED IN RETURN? WAS A LITTLE FAVOR. I PLAN ON FUFILLING MY END OF OUR LITTLE BARGAIN BEFORE I GO HOME. HELL, MAYBE I'LL GO BACK WITH HER AND SEE WHAT SHE NEEDS DONE.

With that ChromeSkull turned and walked off from his partner. To find Wado and Sal. Leaving Ghostface looking back and forth between Kilgrave's confrontation with the guy who's book he'd just signed.

Eh, wasn't his problem. Making his way over to Jeen, Ghostface glanced down at his arm and shook his head from side to side.

"Sorry about bailing you like that. Dunno what came over Chrome and I. But, if it makes you feel any better. I'll join you in the spirit of being injured." With that blood seemed to stream down Ghostface's mask and he stumbled back and forth.

0oFJP9e.jpg

"Heh. Just kididng. It's actually attached to a heart-shaped pump I use to run blood through the mask. Turns out pretty well I think? But, you still interested in this whole murder mystery thing? Because I'm still interested in grabbing that drink if you're down for it. My partner's got something to settle but maybe he'll join us once he's done."

@Hazel-rah @Atomyk @Hana @Sen @C.T. @Mighty Roman

Continued from here.

CHAPTER FOUR
"Last Clues"

Junko stared at Brad for a moment, her smile dropping. She ended up clearing her throat and looking away from him as she spoke. "That's just not possible. I've never been..." Words failed her and the end of Junko's sentence sounded like a croak. God, she was being moody today. She didn't really mind growing up without parents, but remembering that time just caused her to think of her sister. If they'd had a different life, would she have fallen for Makoto's despair bullshit? It was too hard to think about the possibilities.

She moved on by agreeing to join Brad in signing the book, but found herself blocked by Jade walking up on the stage. Moving Junko aside, Jade stepped on stage once he'd had enough of Kilgrave's antics. He grabbed the mic and spoke into it clearly, a slight edge to his voice. "Well now, the feast is dying down, so could I have our murder mystery guests join me once again outside the party?" He smiled with effort before moving to hand the mic to Junko. "Please, entertain our remaining guests in the meantime."

"Well... I'll talk to you later, Brad." Reluctantly, Junko let go of Brad's arm, feeling almost as if she herself a life jacket.

Melodia looked perturbed that Gaster had to leave. She let out a dramatic sigh, but looked at Gaster playfully. "Please hurry with your investigation. Maybe you can impress me with your investigative skills when you take the stage later? I'll tell you all about me when we get the chance."

Both slightly confused by their sudden urge to indulge in Kilgrave's requests, Idoun and Kieran stepped off the stage. The knight confusedly moved back to the dining table to finish the rest of his drink, eyes watching Jade as he exited the banquet hall. "I don't think my butt is shapely..." he mumbled to himself. When he noticed the red key Saitama had found, he examined it intently. "Yup, that's an employee's key. If Rita said hers was red, then great, but we don't know, huh...? Maybe it's best to check out what Idoun is doing, just to make sure." Said woman, Idoun, followed after Jade, but took a quick turn down another hallway, making it unclear where she was heading.

As for Jade, it was clear he was heading back to the lobby. You'd find it was in pristine condition and that any sign of the murder was gone. "We've gone ahead and cleaned up the mess," Jade said. "The body is being kept in a secure location. I assume the business with the Prinnies has been solved...? Regardless, I've brought you all back so that you can examine Rita's room. Hopefully it will shed some light on why exactly she was murdered."

ZUvJD9x.png

"It will only be another hour before the scheduled mock trial, so please make haste."

Jade then navigated the halls toward the employee's rooms. Taking out a grey key, he unlocked the room door.

6gTKKmz.jpg

Rita's room was a mess. Papers were strewn about the entire room. Tools and gadgets towered high in the corners of the room, threatening to fall over at any moment. A glance through all of this would only reveal items that were beyond your knowledge or useless when it came to the murder case. Some of the papers were similar to the formulas found in Rita's notebook, while the majority of them contained notes on the hotel's layout and technology.

Aside from this, there was the bed, the dresser, and some drawers.

Of course, you could always follow Idoun to see what she was up to.

~CAST LIST~
@Alyto as Peashy [Hyperdimension Neptunia]
@Hazel-rah as Jeen [Super Mario RPG (AU)]
@The Yuletide Tactician as Hajime Hinata [Danganronpa]
@Savannah-Clause as Yvaine [Stardust] and 'Ryan' Duchannes [Caster Chronicles]
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Ghostface [Scream] and ChromeSkull [Laid to Rest]
@DapperDogman as The Bogeyman [Silent Hill] and Papyrus [Undertale (AU)]
@Verite as Saitama [One Punch Man]
@Mighty Roman as Gilderoy Lockhart [Harry Potter] and Osgood [Doctor Who]
@Saint Guillotine as Sweet [Buffy the Vampire Slayer] and Isayama Yomi [Ga-Rei Zero]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as W.D. Gaster [Undertale]
@Cromartie Sarkissian as The 11th Doctor and The 6th Doctor [Doctor Who]
@Jeremi as Mephista [Marvel Comics] and Morrigan Aensland [Darkstalkers]
@The Great Detective as Neopolitan [RWBY]
@The Silver Paladin as Sarah Cheng [Fallout]
@Archmage Jeremiah as Coraline Fenn [Fallout]
@Gen. Magic Senpai as Kiritsugu Emiya and Gilgamesh [Fate Zero/Stay Night]
@Kaykay as Tsubomi Kido [Kagerou Project]
@C.T. as Anya Corazon [Marvel Comics] and Kilgrave [MCU]
@OrlandoBloomers as Death of the Endless [Sandman] and Brad Armstrong [Lisa]
@Lizzy as Arisu [Original Character]
@CCC Kouhai as Mary [Dreaming Mary]
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Cirno [Touhou]
@york as Yulia and Slavya [Everlasting Summer]
@Raven as Raven A. Roth and Rose Wilson [Teen Titans]
@Mari as Jen Yu [Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon]
@Sen as Sal/Syakesan [Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea]
@Sav as Mathilda and Leon [Leon The Professional]
@Arlathina as Morrighan [Mabinogi/Celtic Mythology]
@Hana as Wadanohara [Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea]
@Librarian Cat as Nyanta [Log Horizon]
@Krieg as Lena Oxton/Tracer [Overwatch]
Sal_%28shark_form%29_6.png

Things were starting to get fired up again, with the victim's room now open for investigation for any further clues. Gulping down the last few cups of water, the white shark followed the group with Wadanohara, lagging behind intentionally as he didn't want to participate in the dirty work himself. They were still in his sight, but Sal was far behind the main group, hovering just a few inches from the ground, taking in the location's appearance and making a mental map. Away from the main hall where the feast was and away from their rooms, the hotel was very extravagant and beautiful. There was really nothing like this back at home.

With an hour to kill before the mock trial, the shark had plenty of time to examine everything he saw. He listened to what the others had to say and peered at what they found, but he himself simply became a part of their shadow. A white shadow with a red witch pacing just beside him.​

tgFLA4D.jpg

After he'd done what Killgrave had requested of him and signed the book, Ghostface rubbed his head. He didn't really have interest in literature so why did he break away from a chance to chug some beer to sign a book? Wait..He recalled it now. That British guy, the one in the nice suit. He got up with the mic and asked for everyone who had clapped to sign. Ghostface still wasn't sure why he'd be so enthused to do something as mundane as that. But maybe it wasn't his place to ask those kinds of questions. Glancing over at the tea party table, he scoffed as it seemed like most of it's occupants had vacated. Probably to go and investigate that girl's death.

Not that Mickey cared all that much. Him and ChromeSkull had given their input where they felt it was necessary for them. To say they gave it their all when everybody was trying to discover just how this poor little engineer perished. ChromeSkull was smart. He knew that if the two of them just stood around with their thumbs up their rears acting as if nothing were wrong, they'd look more suspicious as murderers.

Or at the very least, they'd look like callous assholes.

Not that they'd deny either of those charges if it came to that. Because they were assholes and killers.

But they were different and ChromeSkull never hesitated to keep Mickey informed of that. He was the senior partner in this alliance of theirs. ChromeSkull had been killing and running his shadowy organization while Mickey was just a college student with mental issues who had a very unhealthy fascination with serial killers and the media attention their cases often got them. In a way he supposed ChromeSkull was the idol he had always wanted to meet. Not that he could tell the other that. It'd only make him like he was tagging along to be a poser.

That was what ChromeSkull despised the most. Anybody trying to step in on his work only to garner fame or his attention. His own subordinate tried it when he felt ChromeSkull wasn't living up to his leadership role after a round with some hydrochloric acid. ChromeSkull recovered enough and made sure his copycat's death was brutal and vicious.

But despite ChromeSkull's veteran nature and Mickey's innate need to kill just for the thrill it brought him, there was still one person who got away from the two of them and left them worse off than either serial killer had ever been before. ChromeSkull had lost the trust of the Yakuza, the same criminal group that been assured that the the murderer lived up to his reputation of getting the job done without any fuss and had gotten reacquainted with the same acid that had permanently disfigured his face already. Ghostface was left to live with the fact that he'd been stopped in his tracks not by one teenage girl but a whole bunch of teenage boys and girls. Many of which possessed superpowers leaving him little more than an a scary guy in a costume wielding a hunting knife and a pistol.

Glancing over at where ChromeSkull had been standing by the tea table, Ghostface made his way towards him.

"You alright, Chrome? I dunno what came over me but I just had that urge to run up and sign that guy's book. You know me, I'd be much more comfortable with cutting a person open than keeping up the facade of being a attentive college student who keeps on his studies. Think it had to do with the fact that British guy is the one who asked us to do it. What do you think?"

ChromeSkull had gone up and signed as well. Only to return back to where he'd been standing after he had finished. His mindset was of a similar one to Mickeys. He had zero inclination to continue any sort of hunt for Rita's killer more so since they didn't seem to have any inclination to try again. Which was probably for the best. ChromeSkull wasn't too fond of the idea of having more than one serial killer(besides Mickey of course)around. After that however the slasher's mind had drifted off to something else. Something that was finally broken after Ghostface had approached him.

kNYOLfW.jpg

MAYBE IT'S THAT ACROSS THE POND CHARM HE'S GOT GOING FOR HIM. PEOPLE, EVEN MYSELF, CAN'T SEEM TO RESIST IT. OR MAYBE THERE'S SOMETHING MORE AT WORK THAT INCLINES US TO DO WHATEVER THE GUY WANTS. I'M NOT A SCIENTIST, MICKEY. I DON'T HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS AND IF I DID? THAT'S NOT ONE OF THE ONES I'D BE TOO CONCERNED ABOUT AT THE MOMENT. LEAST UNTIL HE ASKS SOMEONE TO START STABBING THEMSELVES. THEN I'D BE INTERESTED.

"Oh..Right, yeah I get what you mean. We already faced down a bunch of Japanese kids with superpowers. So, who's to say if it'd be farfetched if we ran into some British guy with powers? But when you say you'd be interested, you don't mean as partners right?" Mickey didn't like the implications that might have meant for him.

WHO KNOWS? I ALREADY HAVE YOU TAGGING ALONG WITH ME. EVER HEARD OF THE SAYING THREE'S A CROWD? THAT'D COME INTO PLAY PRETTY QUICKLY AND WHETHER YOU AGREE WITH IT OR NOT, I'M THE ONE WHO HOLDS THE TITLE IN THIS PARTNERSHIP. SOMEHOW I DOUBT THAT GUY WOULD BE DOWN FOR BEING SUBORDINATE TO JUST A GUY WITH A KNIFE. WE'RE JUST MURDEROUS MINNOWS SWIMMING IN A SEA OF SUPERPOWERED BARRACUDAS. IT'D BE BEST FOR BOTH OF OUR CONTINUED LIFE SPANS IF YOU KEPT THAT IN MIND, MICKEY.

GAioPcM.jpg

AS FOR ME? IDOUN'S SHITFIT COMBINED WITH THE SEARCH BEING RESUMED FOR THAT GIRL'S DEATH RUINED WHAT I HAD IN MIND. I NEED TO TRACK DOWN SAL AND WADO YET AGAIN. I'LL CATCH YOU AROUND.

"Wait! Chrome, I'm not gonna act like we've known each other for years or anything like that, but why are you so hung up on finding out the favor from this witch? I mean we could just bail back to our world once this is over and she'd be none the wiser!"

PERHAPS. BUT THAT'S NOT THE WAY I CONDUCT MY BUSINESS. NOT THAT I'D EXPECT YOU TO KNOW THAT, MICKEY. BUT THIS WITCH DID A FAVOR FOR ME. THAT AIN'T SOMETHING I TEND TO DO. BEING A SERIAL KILLER AND THE LEADER OF YOUR OWN ORGANIZATION MEANS YOU OFTEN HAVE PEOPLE DOING WHAT YOU WANT THEM TO WITHOUT ANY BACKTALK OR JUST DOING AS YOU PLEASE. NOT REQUESTING AID FROM SOMEONE. BUT SHE MADE THE PAIN STOP AND ALL SHE ASKED IN RETURN? WAS A LITTLE FAVOR. I PLAN ON FUFILLING MY END OF OUR LITTLE BARGAIN BEFORE I GO HOME. HELL, MAYBE I'LL GO BACK WITH HER AND SEE WHAT SHE NEEDS DONE.

With that ChromeSkull turned and walked off from his partner. To find Wado and Sal. Leaving Ghostface looking back and forth between Kilgrave's confrontation with the guy who's book he'd just signed.

Eh, wasn't his problem. Making his way over to Jeen, Ghostface glanced down at his arm and shook his head from side to side.

"Sorry about bailing you like that. Dunno what came over Chrome and I. But, if it makes you feel any better. I'll join you in the spirit of being injured." With that blood seemed to stream down Ghostface's mask and he stumbled back and forth.

0oFJP9e.jpg

"Heh. Just kididng. It's actually attached to a heart-shaped pump I use to run blood through the mask. Turns out pretty well I think? But, you still interested in this whole murder mystery thing? Because I'm still interested in grabbing that drink if you're down for it. My partner's got something to settle but maybe he'll join us once he's done."

@Hazel-rah @Atomyk @Hana @Sen @C.T. @Mighty Roman
Sal_%28shark_form%29_8.png

From the corner of his eye, he spotted ChromeSkull. He was looking for something, or someone, as far as Sal could tell. "Heeeey~ Chrome! Over here~" the shark called out, waving his fin in greeting. Sal hadn't talked to Chrome as much when compared to Ghostface, but he seemed interesting nevertheless. A man communicating with a phone through text, a mute. A serial killer, as well. His attitude and vibe would fit perfectly in the Red Sea. Princess Mikotsu would appreciate someone with power, but the shark doubted the poor man would survive well underwater. Humans were such fragile creatures.

@Hana @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Atomyk

tumblr_nz47q6oAtT1ui8s4go1_400.png

Gaster was having a good time.

Or, rather, he was having a good time by being useless. He stood in the far back of the room, quite content on just watching everyone go about their business without him interfering.

Everything going exactly as planned, just without him. That is how it was, it seems.

@WHAT A FUCKING SHITPOST @Alyto @Hazel-rah @The Yuletide Tactician @Savannah-Clause @Forrest @TheSpringwoodSlasher @DapperDogman @Verite @Mighty Roman@Saint Guillotine @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Librarian Cat @Cromartie Sarkissian @Jeremi @The Great Detective @The Silver Paladin @Archmage Jeremiah@Gen. Magic Senpai @Kaykay @C.T. @OrlandoBloomers @Lizzy @CCC Kouhai @Schnee Corp Lawyer @york @Raven @Mari @Sen@Sav@Arlathina @Hana@Librarian Cat @Krieg

Raven sat and listened to everyone and looked at the man calming to have a Red key and the color code which was mentioned then looked to Rose and then to the others. "Sorry if this is a strange input" She began in a very quiet monotone whisper hoping the man wouldn't hear. "Perhaps he took the red and it wasn't a coincidence we found his in her room. What color was that girl's key?" She asked looking to the one who had mentioned such a scheme. Rose listing gave Raven a look and thought. "Sounds like something my father would do." She replied and took a drag on the cigerate she now had before she left with the others.

@Atomyk @Librarian Cat @The Silver Paladin @The Yuletide Tactician @Savannah-Clause @Others now with

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
"..."

Idoun turned and nodded toward the red and purple keys. "My KEY OF WONDER is PURPLE while this one is RED." She felt that sufficiently answered Ryan's question.

@Verite @york @CCC Kouhai @Savannah-Clause @Raven @Alyto @The Yuletide Tactician @Librarian Cat
tumblr_inline_msx9z7r6ke1qz4rgp.png

"So, just a few more questions... When did you lose your key? Also, do you know who a black key would belong to?" Hajime asked again in a polite tone before turning to the others, "Where was the red key found, anyways?"

@Verite @york @CCC Kouhai @Savannah-Clause @Raven @Alyto @Atomyk @Librarian Cat

Or, rather, he was having a good time by being useless. He stood in the far back of the room, quite content on just watching everyone go about their business without him interfering.

Everything going exactly as planned, just without him. That is how it was, it seems.

@WHAT A FUCKING SHITPOST @Alyto @Hazel-rah @The Yuletide Tactician @Savannah-Clause @Forrest @TheSpringwoodSlasher @DapperDogman @Verite @Mighty Roman@Saint Guillotine @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Librarian Cat @Cromartie Sarkissian @Jeremi @The Great Detective @The Silver Paladin @Archmage Jeremiah@Gen. Magic Senpai @Kaykay @C.T. @OrlandoBloomers @Lizzy @CCC Kouhai @Schnee Corp Lawyer @york @Raven @Mari @Sen@Sav@Arlathina @Hana@Librarian Cat @Krieg

Gaster wasn't the only one who was staying towards the back. Arisu had become very quiet and almost withdrawn after finding out it was an actual murder. But, now she figured that she should probably actually do something to help instead of becoming a walking vegetable without a purpose. But where to start? Heck if she knew. She turned towards Gaster and gave him a slight tilt of her head.

"You don't mind the company do you?" She had to ask, the last thing she wanted to be was a bother after all.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @others @I've finally returned with a crap post ;-;

• Love
Reactions: Mari

Neo was pretty much doing the same thing as Gaster, and passing the time by changing eye colors every now and then. Guess she wasn't in the investigating mood at the moment.
Gaster wasn't the only one who was staying towards the back. Arisu had become very quiet and almost withdrawn after finding out it was an actual murder. But, now she figured that she should probably actually do something to help instead of becoming a walking vegetable without a purpose. But where to start? Heck if she knew. She turned towards Gaster and gave him a slight tilt of her head.

"You don't mind the company do you?" She had to ask, the last thing she wanted to be was a bother after all.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @others @I've finally returned with a crap post ;-;
Cue a subtle wave over to Arisu.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Lizzy @the shitpost crew ;w;​

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
Lockhart was tempted to shriek in horror. He was unarmed, alone, and a muggle had his wand. If the Ministry didnt have his head, his publisher certainly would.
He ran his hands through his hair. If he still had his wand, he'd have long since packed his bags and left. But he couldn't leave without his wand.
He grabbed a colourful, Wizard-looking person by the lapels.
"Help me you fool! That maniac now possesses one pf the deadliest weapons on the planet! He controls minds, and has a Spider-Mutant for a servant! I'm ruined without my wand, and I have no way to stop him! Help!"
He shrieked at the colourful little man.

He then pointed at Killgrave. "This isnt the last you've heard of Gilderoy Lockhart, sir!"
@C.T.
@Cromartie Sarkissian
"No I do imagine it won't be the last time. I will do my utmost to keep my eyes and ears open for any signs of a narcissistic blonde man-boy, I assure you. But for now, this is where we part ways. Follow me, Anya." Kilgrave turned without a care in the world, strolling off to head for his personal room in this place to get out of these damp clothes and into...well, the ones he had been so graciously given.​

The Doctor had always been fascinated by the earth legends of magic, and had always meant to go off to find out there origin, and to see which alien species undoubtedly were mistaken for beasts such as gargoyles and demons. He was, as one could expect, scepticle of the man's intentions; one minute he was parading around as if he owned the entire hotel, giving out free copies of his books as if there was no tomorrow, the next he was grovelling for the timelord's help. He couldn't help but laugh; the begging for help was always his favourite part. Brushing off his jacket, he began to pat the man on the head as if he was a petty child. "Okay young man..." He swallowed his laughter "I'll help you get your "Magic Wand" back. But first, how about you tell me what it looks like? Is it...black with white tips? And does it give you the power to pull coins out of people's ears?"

Mind control, however. Was no laughing matter "Oh, wasn't it clear to you from the start that Mr.KillPave could control minds? Oh! I'm sorry, you're human arnt you? You take a while to notice patterns, don't you?"

By the Time he reached Killgrave, he had grown bored of Lockheart's whimpering. "Alright skinny boy....KillRave, wasn't it? Give this man back his toy. Didn't your parents ever tell you that stealing is wrong?"
@C.T. @Mighty Roman
Though that would have to wait for a bit, his way now blocked by the guy in the rubbish rainbow outfit from before. "Let's just say my parents aren't the talking type." He smiled, though it was a grin devoid of emotion. "And it's Kilgrave. Do try to remember that." He glanced over to Anya. "But funny you mention this man's toy. You know, toys are such delicate things. One wrong step, a single bad move and they just...break." He smiled again, radiating smugness as his lovely Spider-Girl pressed down on both ends of the wand, beginning to snap it in half.

"If you don't mind, I have things to do."

@Mighty Roman @Cromartie Sarkissian

"So, just a few more questions... When did you lose your key? Also, do you know who a black key would belong to?" Hajime asked again in a polite tone before turning to the others, "Where was the red key found, anyways?"

tumblr_inline_mqm5woICDt1s5ig4s.png

"Idoun had it on her. Remember when that girl who died accused me of stealing her key? Looks like we found our culprit for that case, though I doubt she's the killer though," Saitama would answer, scratching his head briefly.

tumblr_inline_mqm4wrRd0w1s5ig4s.png

"Though it makes one wonder... What if the real killer stole the purple key in order to get Idoun to steal the red key in order to get Rita to blame me and make a big scene while the culprit did... whatever they would want with such a key," he speculated, thinking pensively.

@The Yuletide Tactician @Alyto @Atomyk @Savannah-Clause @Raven @york @CCC Kouhai

Reactions: Takumi
Raven sat and listened to everyone and looked at the man calming to have a Red key and the color code which was mentioned then looked to Rose and then to the others. "Sorry if this is a strange input" She began in a very quiet monotone whisper hoping the man wouldn't hear. "Perhaps he took the red and it wasn't a coincidence we found his in her room. What color was that girl's key?" She asked looking to the one who had mentioned such a scheme. Rose listing gave Raven a look and thought. "Sounds like something my father would do." She replied and took a drag on the cigerate she now had before she left with the others.

@Atomyk @Librarian Cat @The Silver Paladin @The Yuletide Tactician @Savannah-Clause @Others now with
"..."

tumblr_inline_mqm5xiQt1M1s5ig4s.png

Scandalous and kinky...? Well, best let bygones be bygones. Just a few weeks ago, Saitama was barely able to stand the weird people in his own world alone, and if he was gonna sweat the weird people from other worlds, he'd start having gray hairs soon enough. Well, that is, if he even had hair to begin with.

Anyway, back on topic.

tumblr_inline_mqm6wieIRu1s5ig4s.png

"Well, whatever. I can keep this red key now that you've got your purple key back, right?"

@Atomyk @The Yuletide Tactician @Savannah-Clause @york @CCC Kouhai @Alyto

"Idoun had it on her. Remember when that girl who died accused me of stealing her key? Looks like we found our culprit for that case, though I doubt she's the killer though," Saitama would answer, scratching his head briefly.

"Though it makes one wonder... What if the real killer stole the purple key in order to get Idoun to steal the red key in order to get Rita to blame me and make a big scene while the culprit did... whatever they would want with such a key," he speculated, thinking pensively.

@The Yuletide Tactician @Alyto @Atomyk @Savannah-Clause @Raven @york @CCC Kouhai
Huh. So, it sounded like Ryan's theory was correct, after all. Her oldest sister would be so proud... Politely, she bowed her head slightly in thanks. "Thank you, Idoun."

Well, that was something she could answer. One thing she had in common with her eldest sister happened to e a great memory. "The note Hajime found had Rita listed as red. So, if my guess that that note speculated the color of each person's key.. The red one belonged to Rita."

Saitama did seem to have a point, though. What if this was some sort of framing job? "...That's a theory worth looking into. It would make sense.."

@Verite @Atomyk @The Yuletide Tactician @CCC Kouhai @Raven @york

Again Jezebel and Morrigan would've stayed back as everyone else rummaged through the poor dead girls room searching for clues. Actually Jezebel had stayed at the door watching on while Morrigan had silently hovered over Saitama as he did his investigation of the place.

"Obviously to get somewhere they had no right to be." Morrigan replied over Saitama's shoulder.

Continued from here.

FINAL CHAPTER
"The Mock Trial"

Idoun looked to Saitama... and shrugged. "FINE. But I do NOT KNOW who would have a BLACK KEY OF WONDER." Seemingly done with all the questioning, Idoun began to walk away, but the appearance of Jade stopped her in her tracks. The man gave her an amused glance.

"Well, I was wondering where you all went. Come now, it's time to start our mock trial." Jade swiftly turned around and began walking back down the hall. "Let's hope you've managed to gather the right evidence. Keep in mind that catching the culprit may lay solely in your hands. I will call investigators once the party has concluded, but by then, it may have given our killer an escape or a more solid manner of covering their tracks. Choose wisely this evening."

At the end of the hall, the Prinny was the red scarf waddled up to the group. He gave a salute.

kE864nJ.png

"Boss! While examining the body, we discovered something real strange! When we took off the girl's jewellery... it turned out she had a small pinprick on the back of her neck, dood! There's even some blistering around the puncture wound, dood!"

"Hmm..." Jade turned to the group, eyebrows raised. "Now, that's interesting, isn't it? I wonder what it could mean... In any case, we've wasted enough time." Stepping around the Prinny, Jade led the group the rest of the way.

In the banquet hall, Rowen and the Prinnies had just finished arranging the tables back into their original alignments. The chairs were aimed generally toward the stage, the other guests ready to witness what they believed was to be a discussion about a fake murder mystery. The karaoke equipment had been moved aside, allowing room for the many investigators. Making his way to the mic, Jade announced, "I'd like all of our murder mystery participants this evening to join me up here. Remember to put on a show!"

From the audience, Melodia gave Gaster a small wave. She sat alone, but looked content. She was probably excited for the upcoming event. Idoun quietly took her seat in the back corner of the room, staring blankly ahead. Nearby, Kieran jumped up from his seat, wobbling a bit on the way up. He moved quickly through the audience and climbed up on to the stage. This earned a sigh from Jade.

g8L5duQ.png

"Oh, Kieran, always so rash..."

Armor clinking, Kieran pointed an angry finger Jade's way. "You left me off the guest list! Captain-Commander Kieran does not get left off a guest list! Now I'm gonna help in this discussion, or you'll have to drag me off!"

6PlhscC.png

Jade smiled, crossing his arms. "Well, that could be arranged... But, I'll allow it. What harm could it do?" Jade then stepped forward to move the mic from center stage. "Please make it dramatic as possible," he said quietly to those gathered on stage. "The audience has to think it's fake, after all." Once Jade had moved the mic off stage, he returned to the group.

"Now, where shall you start? I would suggest you try and map out the victim's actions this evening before proceeding toward any possible motives."

Continued here.

~CAST LIST~

@TheSpringwoodSlasher
as Ghostface [Scream] and ChromeSkull [Laid to Rest]
@Saint Guillotine as Sweet [Buffy the Vampire Slayer] and Isayama Yomi [Ga-Rei Zero]

@Krieg as Lena Oxton/Tracer [Overwatch]​

Last edited:
Continued from here.

FINAL CHAPTER
"The Mock Trial"

Idoun looked to Saitama... and shrugged. "FINE. But I do NOT KNOW who would have a BLACK KEY OF WONDER." Seemingly done with all the questioning, Idoun began to walk away, but the appearance of Jade stopped her in her tracks. The man gave her an amused glance.

"Well, I was wondering where you all went. Come now, it's time to start our mock trial." Jade swiftly turned around and began walking back down the hall. "Let's hope you've managed to gather the right evidence. Keep in mind that catching the culprit may lay solely in your hands. I will call investigators once the party has concluded, but by then, it may have given our killer an escape or a more solid manner of covering their tracks. Choose wisely this evening."

At the end of the hall, the Prinny was the red scarf waddled up to the group. He gave a salute.

kE864nJ.png

"Boss! While examining the body, we discovered something real strange! When we took off the girl's jewellery... it turned out she had a small pinprick on the back of her neck, dood! There's even some blistering around the puncture wound, dood!"

"Hmm..." Jade turned to the group, eyebrows raised. "Now, that's interesting, isn't it? I wonder what it could mean... In any case, we've wasted enough time." Stepping around the Prinny, Jade led the group the rest of the way.

In the banquet hall, Rowen and the Prinnies had just finished arranging the tables back into their original alignments. The chairs were aimed generally toward the stage, the other guests ready to witness what they believed was to be a discussion about a fake murder mystery. The karaoke equipment had been moved aside, allowing room for the many investigators. Making his way to the mic, Jade announced, "I'd like all of our murder mystery participants this evening to join me up here. Remember to put on a show!"

From the audience, Melodia gave Gaster a small wave. She sat alone, but looked content. She was probably excited for the upcoming event. Idoun quietly took her seat in the back corner of the room, staring blankly ahead. Nearby, Kieran jumped up from his seat, wobbling a bit on the way up. He moved quickly through the audience and climbed up on to the stage. This earned a sigh from Jade.

g8L5duQ.png

Armor clinking, Kieran pointed an angry finger Jade's way. "You left me off the guest list! Captain-Commander Kieran does not get left off a guest list! Now I'm gonna help in this discussion, or you'll have to drag me off!"

6PlhscC.png

Jade smiled, crossing his arms. "Well, that could be arranged... But, I'll allow it. What harm could it do?" Jade then stepped forward to move the mic from center stage. "Please make it dramatic as possible," he said quietly to those gathered on stage. "The audience has to think it's fake, after all." Once Jade had moved the mic off stage, he returned to the group.

"Now, where shall you start? I would suggest you try and map out the victim's actions this evening before proceeding toward any possible motives."

~CAST LIST~

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

tumblr_inline_msx9yoJKs21qz4rgp.png

Well then, I guess it's time to end this...

"Rita was fixing a light right before she died, wasn't she?" Best open with a question, my mind's a little fuzzy on the details right now. "Wasn't she also seen talking to one of the guests, and we never were told who it was?" Saitama was most likely innocent even given his abilities or even perhaps because of them. If he had wanted to kill her, he seemed the one most likely to be straight forward and simply punch her to death. He also can't be the guest no one identified because multiple individuals including myself were there to witness Rita accusing him.

And here it was the final chapter in the investigation. Hopefully both women actually remembered what had gone on before it all.

"Rita was fixing a light right before she died, wasn't she?" Best open with a question, my mind's a little fuzzy on the details right now. "Wasn't she also seen talking to one of the guests, and we never were told who it was?" Saitama was most likely innocent even given his abilities or even perhaps because of them. If he had wanted to kill her, he seemed the one most likely to be straight forward and simply punch her to death. He also can't be the guest no one identified because multiple individuals including myself were there to witness Rita accusing him.

"After her brief accusations towards Saitama she wandered off didn't she?" Morrigan continued. "Do we know what she was doing between that and the time of her death?"

"Wherever she was I say she was in the wrong place at the wrong time and that's why she got killed."

@Atomyk

• Thank You
Reactions: Atomyk
Continued from here.

FINAL CHAPTER
"The Mock Trial"

kE864nJ.png

g8L5duQ.png

6PlhscC.png

~CAST LIST~

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

tumblr_inline_mwy53029cM1re9spw.png

Peashy didn't know what was going on.

"Huh? She did?"

@anybody​

Whoever Rita was talking to before her untimely death, it's unknown to us. Should the identity come up with whatever pieces of evidence that came up to us along the way, we should be able to determine the answer... if we can logically think through all of this. So, let's begin with using evidence that we know or any information that can lay out the timeline of this murder.

Neo held out the note card while sitting back and looking over at the others that were present for this "mock trial." Well, to the observing eye, it were only a mock trial, which in fact was an actual trial with the air of a mock trial.

@everybody lol​

Status
Not open for further replies.