Status
Not open for further replies.
Rowen nodded solemnly toward Yvaine. "Oh, I'm all right. It's that young girl who's not. I can only imagine the... unfortunate circumstance occurred while I was just up the stairs. And yet..."

MsHuwtD.png

"And yet I didn't hear a thing. Or I'm not sure. I might have heard the mirror shattering distantly, but thought it was from the party. If only I'd had the sense just to go back downstairs..."

@Savannah-Clause
IT WAS NOT YOUR FAULT

Yvaine heard the familiar, smooth yet distorted voice of W.D. Gaster. When Rowen and Yvaine looked behind Row, they would see the crooked figure approaching in some fresh dress attire. It is the same dress attire he wore when they first yet, but cleaned up and polish for no particular reason. It wasn't like he got hit by anything, but just out of necessity. Gaster gave Rowen a reassuring smile, wingdings floating about his head as he spoke;

gaster_face_1_by_arcbuild-d9if6u3.png

YOU NEEDN'T WORRY SO MUCH

UNDER ANY OTHER CIRCUMSTANCE I WOULD NOT SAY THESE WORDS

HOWEVER

Gaster's voice suddenly dropped into a cool, sleepy tone and his eyes briefly flickered a blue color.

dont worry the past so much, pal. whats done is done, right?

The doctor looked over to Yvaine, giving her a smile. His eyes were cold and empty once more, and his voice gaster-fied once more;

gaster_face_1_by_arcbuild-d9if6u3.png

AH

LADY YVAINE

A PLEASURE TO SEE YOU HAVE KEPT YOURSELF BUSY DURING THIS...

INTERESTING DETOUR

@Atomyk @Savannah-Clause

Idoun looked to Yulia as if the answer was obvious. "Yes, I am the DARK DRAGON IDOUN. Not a QUEEN, but a DARK DRAGON. As for my CONDITION... I am... RECOVERING MY VAST POWER. My DRAGONSTONE must have been faulty. I BLAME MODERN TECHNOLOGY." With such a blank look on her face, it's hard to tell if she seriously believed it was a 'dragonstone' or not. "I am SOMEWHAT THANKFUL that my KEY was returned to me."

Then--

"THIS CAN NOT BE."

utyZniN.png

Idoun reached out and attempted to grab Neo by her shoulders to stare deeply into her eyes. "ARE YOU A DARK DRAGON OF OLD AS WELL?" Her eyes then shifted slightly to look beyond Neo and toward Sal. "You HEARD me, ABOMINATION."

@The Yuletide Tactician @The Great Detective @Sen @TheSpringwoodSlasher
Sal_%28shark_form%29_26.png

"A dark dragon? Hahaha~" Sal cackled, his eye roaming over the woman, inspecting her. She looked like the least frightening thing he had ever seen in the world, and she spoke so strangely. "You're so funny, woman. Lunatics like you make great snacks for us sharks, y'know?"

@Atomyk @The Yuletide Tactician @The Great Detective @TheSpringwoodSlasher

Idoun looked to Yulia as if the answer was obvious. "Yes, I am the DARK DRAGON IDOUN. Not a QUEEN, but a DARK DRAGON. As for my CONDITION... I am... RECOVERING MY VAST POWER. My DRAGONSTONE must have been faulty. I BLAME MODERN TECHNOLOGY." With such a blank look on her face, it's hard to tell if she seriously believed it was a 'dragonstone' or not. "I am SOMEWHAT THANKFUL that my KEY was returned to me."

Then--

"THIS CAN NOT BE."

utyZniN.png

Idoun reached out and attempted to grab Neo by her shoulders to stare deeply into her eyes. "ARE YOU A DARK DRAGON OF OLD AS WELL?" Her eyes then shifted slightly to look beyond Neo and toward Sal. "You HEARD me, ABOMINATION."

"A dark dragon? Hahaha~" Sal cackled, his eye roaming over the woman, inspecting her. She looked like the least frightening thing he had ever seen in the world, and she spoke so strangely. "You're so funny, woman. Lunatics like you make great snacks for us sharks, y'know?"

Neo simply shrugged in response. As much as she could continue to fool Idoun by using an illusion from her semblance to "appear" as a dark dragon, Neo wasn't exactly sure on how a dark dragon would actually look like. Soo... looks like the gig was up?

@Atomyk @The Yuletide Tactician @Sen @TheSpringwoodSlasher

Sarah turned to Junko. "Before I start, could I please make an announcement to everyone here about a development on the Murder?"

@Atomyk

Idoun stared at Sal defiantly, but it seemed she didn't dare respond to his claim.

"... Very well. Good day."

She let go of Neo's shoulders and took a step back from the girl. "So, not a DARK DRAGON, but COMPATRIOT IN PURPLE AND GREEN EYE SUPREMACY."

What did... compatriots do again? "... Would you like to share some TEA with ME, the DARK DRAGON IDOUN?"

Idoun stared at Sal defiantly, but it seemed she didn't dare respond to his claim.

She let go of Neo's shoulders and took a step back from the girl. "So, not a DARK DRAGON, but COMPATRIOT IN PURPLE AND GREEN EYE SUPREMACY."

What did... compatriots do again? "... Would you like to share some TEA with ME, the DARK DRAGON IDOUN?"

Well, some tea didn't sound that all too bad. With her silence kept all together for this long, Neo gave a subtle nod when it came to the question about the tea. Guess she was going to keep the purple and green eye colors for awhile, just for the hell of it.

@The Yuletide Tactician @Atomyk @Sen @TheSpringwoodSlasher

Rowen looked up at Gaster with a curious expression. He was used to coming across such colorful characters, but this man was definitely far too close to what most would consider odd. Regardless, Rowen appreciated the kind words, even if the voice saying them sounded... off to his ears.

BLNLuCF.png

"You know? You're very right. I can't say I agree with Jade's decision to continue the party, but hopefully those of us looking into the matter will figure it out. Miss... Yvaine, was it?" Rowen offered the woman a warm smile. He was feeling better with others to talk to. "Do keep that needle in mind. I'm sure it was involved, though I can't say exactly how... It's not as if one could easily murder anyone with just a sewing needle."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Savannah-Clause

Well, some tea didn't sound that all too bad. With her silence kept all together for this long, Neo gave a subtle nod when it came to the question about the tea. Guess she was going to keep the purple and green eye colors for awhile, just for the hell of it.

@The Yuletide Tactician @Atomyk @Sen @TheSpringwoodSlasher
tumblr_inline_msx9z7r6ke1qz4rgp.png

"Uh..." I guess if you can't understand them, join them for tea. "Does that invite include me as well?"

@The Great Detective @Sen @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Atomyk @york

Whenever Hajime and friends managed to get over to Idoun's corner, she scrutinized them with wary eyes. "Oh... It's YOU. How have YOU been? I, THE DARK DRAGON IDOUN, have been busy recovering from a DIRTY BEAR ATTACK." She looked away now to stare blankly at the karaoke crew. "You don't have to worry about your IMMINENT DEMISE. I have been drained of MY VAST POWER for the moment."

Spotting Sal nearby, the woman grimaced. "Such ATROCITIES UPON MAN are present here..."

@The Yuletide Tactician @The Great Detective @Sen
I'm fine.

That was all that Neo happened to jot down onto another notecard, and to add to that... Neo had her eyes change into the colors purple and green. Guess she liked to work up reactions from people still...

@The Yuletide Tactician @Atomyk @Sen
tumblr_inline_msxa1u97341qz4rgp.png

Man, does she always talk like this? Just putting random emphasis on her words? That has to get old fast... I know it is now.

"Fine, and I just wanted to make sure you were okay," Hajime replied neutrally, keeping his thoughts to himself, "You were out cold when we found you in the forest and weren't in the best shape when you woke up, so just checking in on you..."

Then--

"THIS CAN NOT BE."

utyZniN.png

tumblr_inline_msx9z7r6ke1qz4rgp.png

"Uh..." I guess if you can't understand them, join them for tea. "Does that invite include me as well?"

@The Great Detective @Sen @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Atomyk @york
Slavya & Yulia
@The Yuletide Tactician @The Great Detective @Sen @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Atomyk

t1QHGAz.png
S0iwacw.png

"Oooh! Okay! If you say so!" Yulia said, giggling a little; for reasons unknown, this strange cat-girl found this quite amusing, though, she paused... Tilting her head a little "Uh... Where's your actual stone then... If that thing you had wasn't it?" She asked. Slavya in the meantime scratched her head, but, smile da little at Hajime's question, deciding to back him up on that "Some tea sounds nice right now..." she said, playing with one of her braids a little as she spoke, looks like she was actually looking forwards to unwinding a little right about now...

Sal_%28shark_form%29_6.png

"A tea party? That sounds delightful!" Sal's expression had changed almost instantly, the shark looking cheerful and rather happy. "Will there be any snacks?" It would be a nice break from all of this chaos.

@The Great Detective @The Yuletide Tactician @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Atomyk @york

Junko's expression dive-bombed into utter confusion. She took a step away from Sarah hesitantly and fixed her a worried glance.

LZuoBvi.png

Making sure the mic wasn't going to pick her up, she asked, "The murder? What the hell are you talking about?" The Prinny next to Junko jumped in surprise.

hzzrtp2.gif

"Oh, the, uh, fake murder mystery, dood! You weren't here when it was announced!"

Junko looked at the penguin like he was crazy, but she eventually nodded and handed Sarah the mic. "Well... okay... Just don't bring down the mood, okay?"

@The Silver Paladin @Verite

Junko's expression dive-bombed into utter confusion. She took a step away from Sarah hesitantly and fixed her a worried glance.

LZuoBvi.png

Making sure the mic wasn't going to pick her up, she asked, "The murder? What the hell are you talking about?" The Prinny next to Junko jumped in surprise.

hzzrtp2.gif

"Oh, the, uh, fake murder mystery, dood! You weren't here when it was announced!"

Junko looked at the penguin like he was crazy, but she eventually nodded and handed Sarah the mic. "Well... okay... Just don't bring down the mood, okay?"

@The Silver Paladin @Verite

Sarah held the Mic.

"Err, Yvaine and I received some evidence from Rowen. It was that a Sewing Needle was found on the body. He said that it most likely came from the murderer, as the victim didn't sew." Sarah put the mic down, and handed it to Junko. "Thank you. I will sing when you're ready to have me sing."

@Everyone

Sarah turned to Junko. "Before I start, could I please make an announcement to everyone here about a development on the Murder?"

@Atomyk

fQtZGey.jpg

As ChromeSkull made his way over to fulfill some 'favor' that had been asked of him, Ghostface was left behind scratching the side of his head.

"..Favor?"

In the short time that Ghostface had known ChromeSkull, he knew two things about the serial killer.

One: He saw himself as a professional and didn't like being in any kind of limelight. It's why he murdered copycats. Because they weren't portraying him correctly and getting the authority's attention put on him way too much.

Two: He often debated killing Mickey simply out of annoyance, the risk of Mickey becoming a liability, or just for shits and giggles. Which Mickey could sympathize with at least. The last one anyway.

But he never figured him as a guy who did favors for other people. Well, if his partner was going to find something to occupy his time than he might as well do the same. Glancing around for anything noteworthy, he saw some chick with a microphone going on about karaoke. ChromeSkull had mentioned something about that hadn't he? Making his way over, he'd glance down at Junko and spoke up using his voice changer. Making his voice sound deep, scratchy, and above all, menacing.

"Would you mind if I take a crack at this little event you're running here? I think I'd be a real killer at karaoke."

After possibly scaring Junko which may or may not have been his intention, he'd clear his throat and continue.

"If you need a name, call me Ghostface. The song? "I think I love you' by Less than Jake."

RuH9dTy.jpg

This..Wasn't what ChromeSkull had in mind when he had walked over here. He was furious at that damn bear forcing him to destroy his camera, his prized possession. Yet here these guys were going gaga over the idea of a tea party. Though he supposed he couldn't necessarily blame Sal. Seemed like the kind of guy who'd be down for something like that, no matter the occasion. Er, shark guy to be more specific.

Maybe if he sat down with this crowd, he could get a little more info on the enigmatic witch who had healed him. From the little he could grasp and theorize on, she was a murderer just like him and Ghostface. Or at the very least she hurt people and didn't seem too morally conflicted over it, a view point he could get behind with no problems.

Well, if it was between this and wasting his damn time with something as demeaning as karaoke then he supposed this was the lesser of two evils.

SUPPOSE IT WOULDN'T HURT TO HAVE A CUP OR TWO. JUST MAKE SURE THE DAMN TEA AIN'T HOT..

He hadn't done something he would have never done otherwise: Ask for help from someone if he'd just go and burn himself drinking some crazy woman's tea.

@The Great Detective @The Yuletide Tactician @Sen @Atomyk @The Silver Paladin

So even the red knight knew nothing of what was going on, much less anything to do with the murder of that young girl. Wadanohara followed after the others, sticking close to the rear end of the group. There was an interesting appearance of a talking, black and white bear, but the witch had fallen quiet after questioning Kieran and treating Chromeskull earlier. There were others who were more interested in talking than she now, though she occasionally also spoke up. Much like Sal who had also gone silent on his end, she would just wait and see what would happen in this new place. Technically, she wasn't a stranger to waking up or arriving in unexpected places by now, after all.

After they had filed into some room that took them to another, the group finally saw the actual black and white bear. Monokuma, he introduced himself, and it looked like he also didn't know why the group ended up here. Ah, well. Even then there was still a rather conniving glint in the bear's sentient face, and judging by Kieran's anger and worry this bear had done something to him before this. And then Peashy had gone up and tried to hug the bear, causing him to explode and replace himself with a new body? Wadanohara giggled, this was all so very entertaining in its own way. People appearing all of a sudden and causing reactions all over the place, as if others here had already experienced something with Monokuma.

Another one appeared, this time a twintailed girl who announced herself rather importantly. "... Karaoke??" Wadanohara echoed quizzically. She wasn't unfamiliar with the term, she was pretty sure she had heard of it somewhere before. While she had never really participated in the multiverse before, she knew there were worlds that were closer to her own, worlds that actually coincided with hers. The Gray Garden, a world that she and Sal were cautious about communicating with. It was a world ruled by a powerful God that went by the name of Etihw, who created a rare place of harmony and whatever sickening things they thought were good. Angels and demons living together side by side? How quaint. The Devil there himself was supposedly a pacifist by now. If she knew correctly, Vendetto who had worked for Tosatsu Kingdom had come from a world that had clashed with the Gray Garden once.

Ah, yes. There was karaoke in some of those worlds. The trend had never really caught on with the Blue Sea back then, and now much less the Red Sea. Should she participate or not? Then hearing someone's approach, she turned and eyed Chromeskull. "You look annoyed," she commented, taking closer steps to her partner. Sensing a shift in Sal, she spotted the bloody red of his eyes, blood dripping from them. The Red Witch arched an eyebrow. "Is Miss Idoun really that provoking?" She poked the shark in the side. "And turn back to your other form. I want to hear you karaoke."

@Sen @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Atomyk @Alyto @Verite @everyone in the room

So even the red knight knew nothing of what was going on, much less anything to do with the murder of that young girl. Wadanohara followed after the others, sticking close to the rear end of the group. There was an interesting appearance of a talking, black and white bear, but the witch had fallen quiet after questioning Kieran and treating Chromeskull earlier. There were others who were more interested in talking than she now, though she occasionally also spoke up. Much like Sal who had also gone silent on his end, she would just wait and see what would happen in this new place. Technically, she wasn't a stranger to waking up or arriving in unexpected places by now, after all.

After they had filed into some room that took them to another, the group finally saw the actual black and white bear. Monokuma, he introduced himself, and it looked like he also didn't know why the group ended up here. Ah, well. Even then there was still a rather conniving glint in the bear's sentient face, and judging by Kieran's anger and worry this bear had done something to him before this. And then Peashy had gone up and tried to hug the bear, causing him to explode and replace himself with a new body? Wadanohara giggled, this was all so very entertaining in its own way. People appearing all of a sudden and causing reactions all over the place, as if others here had already experienced something with Monokuma.

Another one appeared, this time a twintailed girl who announced herself rather importantly. "... Karaoke??" Wadanohara echoed quizzically. She wasn't unfamiliar with the term, she was pretty sure she had heard of it somewhere before. While she had never really participated in the multiverse before, she knew there were worlds that were closer to her own, worlds that actually coincided with hers. The Gray Garden, a world that she and Sal were cautious about communicating with. It was a world ruled by a powerful God that went by the name of Etihw, who created a rare place of harmony and whatever sickening things they thought were good. Angels and demons living together side by side? How quaint. The Devil there himself was supposedly a pacifist by now. If she knew correctly, Vendetto who had worked for Tosatsu Kingdom had come from a world that had clashed with the Gray Garden once.

Ah, yes. There was karaoke in some of those worlds. The trend had never really caught on with the Blue Sea back then, and now much less the Red Sea. Should she participate or not? Then hearing someone's approach, she turned and eyed Chromeskull. "You look annoyed," she commented, taking closer steps to her partner. Sensing a shift in Sal, she spotted the bloody red of his eyes, blood dripping from them. The Red Witch arched an eyebrow. "Is Miss Idoun really that provoking?" She poked the shark in the side. "And turn back to your other form. I want to hear you karaoke."

tumblr_inline_n69zaa4ZGt1re9spw.png

"Ka-la-OK? What's that?"

@idk lol​

Sal_%28shark_form%29_13.png

"But dear Wadanohara, I just want to have some tea~" He hadn't eaten anything since coming here, the last a nice dish of takoyaki from the Red Sea, and not the ones cooked up by the Red Witch herself. "You know I don't sing that well~ Maybe you should volunteer~" A small blush crept up the white shark's face.​

"My FABLED DRAGONSTONE lies in wait for the OPPORTUNITY I'LL NEED IT," was all she said to Yulia. It's not clear if the stone ever existed in the first place. "TEA... with... ALL OF YOU... Well, I suppose I could DEBASE MYSELF by dining with PRIMITIVE BEINGS. THE OVERLORD OF THE HOTEL, Jade, does not like it when I, the DARK DRAGON IDOUN, sit with MERE MORTALS, so I have my VERY OWN SECTION during the feast that you MAY ALL JOIN required that you BOW TO ME before we eat."

She stepped back into her corner. "But the FEAST has yet to START."

---

kv5l6AG.png

"Well, I guess that sounds sort of interesting... as long as it's a pretend murder mystery... Real tired of real murder mysteries." Shaking her head, the girl held up a hand to the offered mic. "No, it's fine! You can start right now if you want! You could even make it a duet!"

@Verite @The Silver Paladin @Krieg @C.T.

Last edited:
Jeen sauntered up to Idoun's group, looking a little perkier than before. He was already sipping out of a teacup filled with... it looked like water. It didn't smell like water, though.

"Yeah, sure thing, freakshow. Let's all have a cup... of 'tea'." He nudged Ghostface and opened part of his robe to show a bottle of some kind of clear liquid stashed away in his pocket. Whatever was in the cup and in that bottle, you could smell it on his breath, as well. Looked like he finally got what he wanted.

@Atomyk @The Yuletide Tactician @The Great Detective @Sen @TheSpringwoodSlasher

"My FABLED DRAGONSTONE lies in wait for the OPPORTUNITY I'LL NEED IT," was all she said to Yulia. It's not clear if the stone ever existed in the first place. "TEA... with... ALL OF YOU... Well, I suppose I could DEBASE MYSELF by dining with PRIMITIVE BEINGS. THE OVERLORD OF THE HOTEL, Jade, does not like it when I, the DARK DRAGON IDOUN, sit with MERE MORTALS, so I have my VERY OWN SECTION during the feast that you MAY ALL JOIN required that you BOW TO ME before we eat."

---

kv5l6AG.png

"Well, I guess that sounds sort of interesting... as long as it's a pretend murder mystery... Real tired of real murder mysteries." Shaking her head, the girl held up a hand to the offered mic. "No, it's fine! You can start right now if you want! You could even make it a duet!"

"That's what Paladin Riley said! He is also tired of Murder Mysteries!" Sarah said out loud. She straightened her shoulder pauldron. "Alright. I'll do it. Just hold on a second."

---

kv5l6AG.png

Kido had gone invisible up until now, and had just followed the group around.

After being taken by another portal, Kido did her best to avoid the serial killers and wasn't exactly feeling up to karaoke right now. Rowen seemed like a reasonable person to talk to...except that skeleton was kinda creepy. Karaoke it was, then.

She didn't say anything though. Just kind of walked over and sat down to watch.

@Verite @Atomyk @The Silver Paladin @Krieg @C.T.

Status
Not open for further replies.