Status
Not open for further replies.

M5_zpsbacerpl4.png

"You can call me Morrigan, darling."

Jezebel didn't need to hear more of this. "When you're done with the boy you'll find me at the bar." She replied to Morrigan before walking off finding a seat next to Chromeskull. "Just give me a whiskey. Straight." She replied to the bartender before turning her attention towards Chromeskull. "You came with the boy didn't you? Doesn't Morrigan make you funny in your loins?"

@TheSpringwoodSlasher
0a03yfY.jpg

Taking a step closer towards Morrigan, Mickey sought to try and wrap an arm around her waist as he glanced down at her.

"Oh? Sounds pretty exotic if you ask me. But how's about you and me go and find somewhere private? I'd love to get to know you.." Mickey asked with his voice changer still activated meaning the voice speaking wasn't his own. But a deep growly type voice that he used to try and intimidate his soon to be victims. Here? Well, he just felt too lazy to turn it off. Besides, he liked this voice. Sounded pretty badass.

As for ChromeSkull, once he heard someone approaching, he'd slip his mask back on. Didn't need anyone commenting on his looks after all. Would be quite bad if he had to disembowel some poor sap in front of all these patrons.

jFdXONv.jpg

Typing up a text on his phone, he'd hold it towards Jez.

HE'S MY PARTNER AND WHETHER I LIKE OR NOT, MY RESPONSIBILITY. THE BAT CHICK? DON'T HAVE ANY INTEREST MYSELF. CAN'T SAY THE SAME FOR MY PARTNER. BUT WHY AREN'T YOU FALLING HEAD OVER HEELS FOR HER? YOU LOOKED LIKE YOU WERE AROUND HER LONGER THAN HE WAS.

Whether she asked why ChromeSkull decided to type instead of speaking, that'd have to come after she answered his question. Would be a bit prudent if he just handed out information like that at the drop of a hat.

@Jeremi

"Pardon me, I couldn't help seeing you here...seemingly alone. That's a crime if there ever was one. Such a petite...and quite frankly a cute young woman alone at a party like this. Tell me, what's your name?"

@The Great Detective
And at least she hasn't said anything to the group that literally experienced her illusions, because quite frankly, Neo wasn't expecting someone to come up to her and speak with her. Well, habits were habits, and Neo wasn't going to exactly break her streak of supposed "muteness."

Her solution and way of communicating with others? Writing.

Slipping out a small index card and pen, she wrote in delicate script writing...

Neopolitan.
tumblr_inline_mr6cyjeeQQ1qz4rgp.jpg

The girl struck him with an odd feeling, one that caused him to recall having felt it before. For a moment, he gave her a confused look, trying to remember where he had felt this way before. With how little she talked and how she seemed to know more than she was letting on, a certain individual from Sovionok came to mind and he tilted his head to the side, "Hey... Neo, is that you?"​
As if she were flashing him hints, a small smile appeared on her face once Hajime addressed her and blinked her eyes a few times. Maybe it was easy to spot. Maybe it was hard to spot. Still, Neo supposed that the gig was up now, not like she needed to be under the radar here.

tumblr_inline_nwtp60AtwN1s95x0o_540.gif

That familiar brown and pink should strike to him as a clear indicator that this was Neo, moments before she blinked again and her eyes returned to a bright green.

@C.T. @The Yuletide Tactician

"But...!"

Kieran seemed defeated now, not even bothering to check the clipboard now to see if his name really was on there. Could causing one of the Prinnies to explode count as... murder? "I'll stay here," Kieran said quickly, handing Hajime the clipboard. "Don't want to cause any more trouble. Could you talk to Jade for me? He... knows me."

Frowning, Kieran crossed his arms and waited.

@The Yuletide Tactician @The Great Detective @Alyto @C.T.

---

Rowen nodded graciously at Jen. "Good choice," he said, moving one glass of wine off the tray and handing it off. "Very pleased to meet you, Jen Yu. I am Rowen Ilbert, your sole human butler for the evening." He then looked back to Gilgamesh, retaining his smile.

Oc2T9Bf.png

"Why does anyone arrange a party, young man? Perhaps Jade wished to have a public event to give his business partner some time in the spotlight. I couldn't say for sure. As for my tasks this evening... As you can see, I'm serving right now, but later, I will helping out in the party game that's been planned."

@Mari @Gen. Magic Senpai

---

The girl didn't seem entirely pleased that Kiritsugu had climbed up as well, but if he could help her out, she didn't mind. She eyed the pair warily, starting to worry a fight would break out. Rita wasn't sure if Jade would blame her or not if something went wrong.

"... There's really not a lot of room up here..."

@Gen. Magic Senpai @DapperDogman

Man, Murphy was right...the women here are out of this world!

Coraline happily returned the wave, catching an eyeful of her friend as well. Red skin? Horns? Ah, whatever, better than ghouls!

"Feel free to give me a holler whenever! Drinks are on me!" she responded, addressing the both of them, noticing they had their hands full with minglers already.

So Coraline moved on for the time being, spying out some of the other guests present. There were plenty of people in what seemed to be...crude power armour. That wasn't actual, medieval ages armour was it? Huh. There were little guys, big guys...

And a skeleton.

Why not?

Coraline approached Papyrus, clearing her throat and putting on a fake, gruff man's voice.

"What are you, foul being? A skeleton, risen from the grave?! Absurdity! Surely, you are but another one of the dreaded Don Diablo's tricks!"

@Jeremi @DapperDogman
The mans head suddenly glitched, glancing up from the table. Another strange shortout happened as reality seemed to bug out-- the head of the man was now cocked in the direction of Coraline. Coraline could see him from the corner from her eye-- the tall, crooked man sitting at the table. His face was morbid-- largely white, with two gaping black holes and a twisted smile hung, the left eye was crooked abit and two long scars drove from both eyes in opposite directions.

His expression did not move, except during random intervals in which it bugged out and white pupils flickered in his empty eyes. However, he held his stare on Coraline as she confronted Papyrus.

gaster_face_1_by_arcbuild-d9if6u3.png

Turn back now.

@Jeremi @DapperDogman @Archmage Jeremiah

Reactions: DapperDogman
And at least she hasn't said anything to the group that literally experienced her illusions, because quite frankly, Neo wasn't expecting someone to come up to her and speak with her. Well, habits were habits, and Neo wasn't going to exactly break her streak of supposed "muteness."

Slipping out a small index card and pen, she wrote in delicate script writing...

Neopolitan.

As if she were flashing him hints, a small smile appeared on her face once Hajime addressed her and blinked her eyes a few times. Maybe it was easy to spot. Maybe it was hard to spot. Still, Neo supposed that the gig was up now, not like she needed to be under the radar here.

tumblr_inline_nwtp60AtwN1s95x0o_540.gif

That familiar brown and pink should strike to him as a clear indicator that this was Neo, moments before she blinked again and her eyes returned to a bright green.

@C.T. @The Yuletide Tactician
"But...!"

Kieran seemed defeated now, not even bothering to check the clipboard now to see if his name really was on there. Could causing one of the Prinnies to explode count as... murder? "I'll stay here," Kieran said quickly, handing Hajime the clipboard. "Don't want to cause any more trouble. Could you talk to Jade for me? He... knows me."

Frowning, Kieran crossed his arms and waited.

@The Yuletide Tactician @The Great Detective @Alyto @C.T.

---

Rowen nodded graciously at Jen. "Good choice," he said, moving one glass of wine off the tray and handing it off. "Very pleased to meet you, Jen Yu. I am Rowen Ilbert, your sole human butler for the evening." He then looked back to Gilgamesh, retaining his smile.

Oc2T9Bf.png

"Why does anyone arrange a party, young man? Perhaps Jade wished to have a public event to give his business partner some time in the spotlight. I couldn't say for sure. As for my tasks this evening... As you can see, I'm serving right now, but later, I will helping out in the party game that's been planned."

@Mari @Gen. Magic Senpai

---

The girl didn't seem entirely pleased that Kiritsugu had climbed up as well, but if he could help her out, she didn't mind. She eyed the pair warily, starting to worry a fight would break out. Rita wasn't sure if Jade would blame her or not if something went wrong.

tumblr_inline_mr6d11kYRJ1qz4rgp.jpg

"Well... Nice to see you again," murmured Hajime before Kieran shoved the clipboard at him. It seemed even when he was off any school trips and out of any camping trips, he was still the go-to man for passing stuff around and keeping everyone informed, "Uh... Got it, I'll do that then."

Without another word to the group, he walked walked away with a soft scowl, not sure of where Jade was but hoping he would run into the man eventually.​

Oc2T9Bf.png

@Mari @Gen. Magic Senpai
"Game? What kind of Game is this?" Gilgamesh asked curiously, it could just be some innocent game... But judging by the company he was highly doubting it.

"Also, I'll have your best wine" he then finished, figuring he should probably let the man do at least a bit of servant work.

@Atomyk @Mari

She was right, there was a lack of room up here... So Kiritsugu said to the man "Look, regardless of your intentions causing a light to break cannot be of use to it. So let's get down, shall we?" and after a brief pause he clarified "Oh, and feel free to nod again if you insist on not speaking".

@Atomyk @DapperDogman

"... Ohhhh?"

The white-haired woman turned from the people crowding her and gave Yvaine a smile.

jwSassb.png

Hands clasped together in front of her in the visage of a proper lady, the woman's eyes seemed to sparkle. "Yes, hello? Do you have something to say to Lady Melodia?"

@Savannah-Clause

08fac26d3e07ea44b35eabd845dc567a.png

Oh, so this was the woman that this party was dedicated to? Somehow, Yvaine wasn't surprised - especially considering the absurd amount of people that were crowding her. The star was less than amused, but if this woman was a big part of the event... It couldn't hurt to get to know a bit about her and this place. It was probably best to start with a happy birthday wish, although Yvaine was less than eager to do anything but cut to the chase, but getting on this woman's bad side at her own party was probably in the Queen of Stormhold's best interest. "..Ah, I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday," the North Star claimed, offering a tight smile. "Pleasure to meet you, Lady Melodia. My name's Yvaine."

Oops. That might've came out a tad more sarcastic than intended.

@Atomyk @Melodia group​

Neopolitan.
"...Like the ice cream?" He questioned in befuddled amusement. "Does that mean you're sweet--"
The girl struck him with an odd feeling, one that caused him to recall having felt it before. For a moment, he gave her a confused look, trying to remember where he had felt this way before. With how little she talked and how she seemed to know more than she was letting on, a certain individual from Sovionok came to mind and he tilted his head to the side, "Hey... Neo, is that you?"​

That familiar brown and pink should strike to him as a clear indicator that this was Neo, moments before she blinked again and her eyes returned to a bright green.​

"Well... Nice to see you again," murmured Hajime before Kieran shoved the clipboard at him. It seemed even when he was off any school trips and out of any camping trips, he was still the go-to man for passing stuff around and keeping everyone informed, "Uh... Got it, I'll do that then."

Without another word to the group, he walked walked away with a soft scowl, not sure of where Jade was but hoping he would run into the man eventually.​

"Excuse me, I was talking here, people!" His amused voice took on a dangerous tone. He turned to Hajime and glared coldly at the man, about to command him to dunk his head in the nearest drink bowl and stay there...when the man walked away. With a shrug, he exhaled and calmed down a bit. This Hajime just got lucky by walking away. "And you, Neo. Don't ignore me again."

tumblr_nyn38iNiE31smfjeio5_250.gif

"Come here. I was not done yet."

@The Great Detective

0a03yfY.jpg

Taking a step closer towards Morrigan, Mickey sought to try and wrap an arm around her waist as he glanced down at her.

"Oh? Sounds pretty exotic if you ask me. But how's about you and me go and find somewhere private? I'd love to get to know you.." Mickey asked with his voice changer still activated meaning the voice speaking wasn't his own. But a deep growly type voice that he used to try and intimidate his soon to be victims. Here? Well, he just felt too lazy to turn it off. Besides, he liked this voice. Sounded pretty badass.

As for ChromeSkull, once he heard someone approaching, he'd slip his mask back on. Didn't need anyone commenting on his looks after all. Would be quite bad if he had to disembowel some poor sap in front of all these patrons.

jFdXONv.jpg

Typing up a text on his phone, he'd hold it towards Jez.

HE'S MY PARTNER AND WHETHER I LIKE OR NOT, MY RESPONSIBILITY. THE BAT CHICK? DON'T HAVE ANY INTEREST MYSELF. CAN'T SAY THE SAME FOR MY PARTNER. BUT WHY AREN'T YOU FALLING HEAD OVER HEELS FOR HER? YOU LOOKED LIKE YOU WERE AROUND HER LONGER THAN HE WAS.

Whether she asked why ChromeSkull decided to type instead of speaking, that'd have to come after she answered his question. Would be a bit prudent if he just handed out information like that at the drop of a hat.

@Jeremi

M3_zpsu69pgj5k.png

"Hmhmhm, my how greedy you are darling. Going directly for the main course? I've been completely swept off my feet."

Back in the bar Jezebel found it weird that this guy was talking through his phone but didn't think more about it. "Because I wasn't born in a barn." Came her reply. "Besides I know of her tricks, even if she's smoking hot." She didn't press on the partner remark either, because she was quite sure what their chosen professions were.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

So Coraline moved on for the time being, spying out some of the other guests present. There were plenty of people in what seemed to be...crude power armour. That wasn't actual, medieval ages armour was it? Huh. There were little guys, big guys...

And a skeleton.

Why not?

Coraline approached Papyrus, clearing her throat and putting on a fake, gruff man's voice.

"What are you, foul being? A skeleton, risen from the grave?! Absurdity! Surely, you are but another one of the dreaded Don Diablo's tricks!"
The heavily armoured skeleton turns toward the voice slowly, his hand tightening as he feels his nerves burning gently "I don't know who that is, but trust me when I say I will defend myself if you intend to cause trouble"
His eyes began to glow under the helmet for a moment, before he lowers his hands slowly "You're not serious, are you?" he murmurs to himself, his bones no longer shaking with anticipation

@Archmage Jeremiah
"Game? What kind of Game is this?" Gilgamesh asked curiously, it could just be some innocent game... But judging by the company he was highly doubting it.

"Also, I'll have your best wine" he then finished, figuring he should probably let the man do at least a bit of servant work.

@Atomyk @Mari

She was right, there was a lack of room up here... So Kiritsugu said to the man "Look, regardless of your intentions causing a light to break cannot be of use to it. So let's get down, shall we?" and after a brief pause he clarified "Oh, and feel free to nod again if you insist on not speaking".

@Atomyk @DapperDogman
The being shook it's head and an audible sigh rattled from the mask as he spoke in a voice no doubt familiar to the mage hunter

"Please, leave me be"
silent-hill-downpour-annes-story-2-gas-mask-featured.png

The clothes, the posture, it was unmistakable, the bogeyman had found someone from his past to speak to him, someone he at least once felt some anger toward

Beneath the mask was none other than Kirei Kotomine

Well, that's what Kiritsugu saw, only for as long as the being spoke, after that, it went right back to it's hulking figure, dead silent

@Gen. Magic Senpai @Atomyk

The being shook it's head and an audible sigh rattled from the mask as he spoke in a voice no doubt familiar to the mage hunter

"Please, leave me be"
silent-hill-downpour-annes-story-2-gas-mask-featured.png

The clothes, the posture, it was unmistakable, the bogeyman had found someone from his past to speak to him, someone he at least once felt some anger toward

Beneath the mask was none other than Kirei Kotomine

Well, that's what Kiritsugu saw, only for as long as the being spoke, after that, it went right back to it's hulking figure, dead silent

@Gen. Magic Senpai @Atomyk
FateZero16.jpg

That couldn't be right... He sounded like Kirei, for a moment he looked like Kirei.
But the words from his mouth, and his general attitude was nothing like him.

Once the appearance of Kirei vanished, Kiritsugu said "I don't know who you are, but you best leave..." before stepping aside so whoever this man truly was could pass.
He didn't need to deal with impersonators right now, especially at such a formal event. And if it was Kirei... Once again he didn't want to be near, not right now. Prep time was needed.
Regardless of who he was though, he made a mental note to watch this individual.

@Atomyk @DapperDogman

The heavily armoured skeleton turns toward the voice slowly, his hand tightening as he feels his nerves burning gently "I don't know who that is, but trust me when I say I will defend myself if you intend to cause trouble"
His eyes began to glow under the helmet for a moment, before he lowers his hands slowly "You're not serious, are you?" he murmurs to himself, his bones no longer shaking with anticipation

@Archmage Jeremiah

Upon being asked, Coraline burst into a fit of laughter, shutting her eyes to wipe away a tear once she settled down.

"No! No, no, no, of course not. I just thought I'd get into character, y'know, with the outfit and all." she explained, still grinning from her fit. She was quick to remedy the situation, however, upon noticing the skeleton was having none of her shit.

"Name's Coraline, but most people call me Blue. Who, and more importantly what, are you?" Coraline asked, extending a leather gloved hand, expecting a shake.

"...and your...friend there." she tact-on Gaster to the meeting as well, as he seemed intent on joining.

@DapperDogman @CrunchyCHEEZIT

Jade was in the banquet hall, chatting on a cellular phone. Hajime would hear the tail end of the conversation as he approached the man. "... is going smoothly. The party hasn't had any blocks against it and Lady Melodia should be content. I don't want her to become stressed in any way, so I would rather you don't talk to her. Oh-- I have to go. We'll speak later."

pNTCQmi.png

Jade turned his head to Hajime and narrowed his eyes on the boy. "... Are you enjoying yourself?" he asked.

@The Yuletide Tactician

---

Melodia affixed Yvaine with a sickly sweet smile.

xCbaG8m.png

"Sort of a crude name, don't you think? Unrefined. I must admit I've never heard of you..." Her expression never waned. You couldn't be sure if she was being serious. "But, nonetheless, thank you. Jade was so kind to set this up for me."

@Savannah-Clause

---

"What kind of game? Well..." Rowen looked down at his tray, eyeing the different wines on display. "A brain exercise." Looking back up at Gilgamesh, he nodded. "In my opinion, the better wine is behind the bar. I could lead the way for you if you'd like, sir."

@Gen. Magic Senpai @Mari

---

Rita was at a loss for words. There seemed to be something silent going on between the pair, something that Rita wasn't privy to. All the young girl could do was cross her arms and hope the moment ended without fighting.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden

"...Like the ice cream?" He questioned in befuddled amusement. "Does that mean you're sweet--"

"Excuse me, I was talking here, people!" His amused voice took on a dangerous tone. He turned to Hajime and glared coldly at the man, about to command him to dunk his head in the nearest drink bowl and stay there...when the man walked away. With a shrug, he exhaled and calmed down a bit. This Hajime just got lucky by walking away. "And you, Neo. Don't ignore me again."

tumblr_nyn38iNiE31smfjeio5_250.gif

"Come here. I was not done yet."

@The Great Detective
The girl only gave a little wink to Hajime before he went on his way to do what he usually does, given that he hasn't changed a bit the last time she saw him.

Then her attention was returned to Kilgrave, seeing that he wasn't taking the whole "being ignored" thing that mildly. For a moment, she glanced back at him, and it was evident that maybe Neo wasn't taking him seriously.

Who would be to tell anyways?

@C.T.

"What kind of game? Well..." Rowen looked down at his tray, eyeing the different wines on display. "A brain exercise." Looking back up at Gilgamesh, he nodded. "In my opinion, the better wine is behind the bar. I could lead the way for you if you'd like, sir."

@Gen. Magic Senpai @Mari
Hmph! Normally Gilgamesh would be insulted, a servant demanding that he have to move himself rather than have what he needed fetched for him! But at the same time, this person didn't seem to be a normal servant, and going along meant more time to get something out of him. So Gilgamesh ultimately agreed, standing up he said "Hmph! This wine better be deserving of a King!". Then once they would have begun moving he would ask the man "So, what kind of Brain Exercise is this? Problem Solving? Team Based? Ice Breaker?".

@Atomyk @Mari

M3_zpsu69pgj5k.png

"Hmhmhm, my how greedy you are darling. Going directly for the main course? I've been completely swept off my feet."

Back in the bar Jezebel found it weird that this guy was talking through his phone but didn't think more about it. "Because I wasn't born in a barn." Came her reply. "Besides I know of her tricks, even if she's smoking hot." She didn't press on the partner remark either, because she was quite sure what their chosen professions were.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher
kfhS9Tn.jpg

"That's just a part of who I am. I want someone as hot as you all to myself. The things we could do together.." Ghostface remarked, caught up in Morrigan's charm as he was.

Grateful for the fact that this demon-looking chick didn't press him about his phone, ChromeSkull shrugged.

GUESS THAT'S FAIR. DON'T REALLY CARE FOR A WOMAN WHO LOOKS LIKE SHE DESIRES YOUR ATTENTION. MORE PARTIAL FOR WHEN YOU HAVE TO WORK FOR IT.

Granted, when ChromeSkull meant 'work for it' he meant beating the girl in question until she was black and blue. Then torturing her until her mind was broken beyond all recognition. Then finally putting an end to her miserable existence. All the while having the memories stored away on his video camera. Like the ones Ghostface/Mickey was making with Morrigan.

CAN AGREE WITH YOU THAT AT LEAST. BUT I GOT A QUESTION SINCE YOU'RE PALS WITH HER. WHAT'S SHE GOING TO DO WITH MY PARTNER? IMAGINE SHE'S GOT MORE OF A MOTIVE THAN JUST WANTING SOME EASILY SUSCEPTIBLE MORON LIKE HIM TO OOGLE HER.

If he had to step in and protect Ghostface then that's what he'd do. But if Ghostface tried pulling a knife on her then he'd just have to pretend like he had no idea who Mickey was.

@Jeremi

FateZero16.jpg

That couldn't be right... He sounded like Kirei, for a moment he looked like Kirei.
But the words from his mouth, and his general attitude was nothing like him.

Once the appearance of Kirei vanished, Kiritsugu said "I don't know who you are, but you best leave..." before stepping aside so whoever this man truly was could pass.
He didn't need to deal with impersonators right now, especially at such a formal event. And if it was Kirei... Once again he didn't want to be near, not right now. Prep time was needed.
Regardless of who he was though, he made a mental note to watch this individual.

@Atomyk @DapperDogman
Giving the male a quick look, he nodded slightly and walked past, seeming to fade into mist as he did, desiring to walk unseen for now, he'd attracted enough attention, especially considering he was trying to avoid it by being up here in the first place
He made a mental note to just stay out of sight from now on, and to try his best not to get noticed like this again

So he appeared down at the bar and pulled his hood down over his face, he could pass himself off as some depressed chump in a raincoat for now, he had to find out what was going on and where he was before he could do anything else

@Gen. Magic Senpai @Atomyk @Bar

Upon being asked, Coraline burst into a fit of laughter, shutting her eyes to wipe away a tear once she settled down.

"No! No, no, no, of course not. I just thought I'd get into character, y'know, with the outfit and all." she explained, still grinning from her fit. She was quick to remedy the situation, however, upon noticing the skeleton was having none of her shit.

"Name's Coraline, but most people call me Blue. Who, and more importantly what, are you?" Coraline asked, extending a leather gloved hand, expecting a shake.

"...and your...friend there." she tact-on Gaster to the meeting as well, as he seemed intent on joining.

@DapperDogman @CrunchyCHEEZIT
"Sorry, I've...had a rough day" the skeleton murmurs to himself as he lifts his helmet off of his head "You were right, I am a skeleton, but I'm not part of an evil army or anything, just me by myself" he cracks his head around to look at Gaster as she speaks of his friend "I have no idea who that person is, he's not with me...But..." he narrows his eyes slightly and furrows his brows, or...the bones that were in the corresponding areas of his skull, you know what I mean "He looks familiar, I feel I should know him, but I haven't the faintest idea why" he shrugs and turns back toward her "How odd, it's almost like Deja Vu or something, a feeling I can't quite explain"

@Archmage Jeremiah @CrunchyCHEEZIT

The girl only gave a little wink to Hajime before he went on his way to do what he usually does, given that he hasn't changed a bit the last time she saw him.

Then her attention was returned to Kilgrave, seeing that he wasn't taking the whole "being ignored" thing that mildly. For a moment, she glanced back at him, and it was evident that maybe Neo wasn't taking him seriously.

Who would be to tell anyways?

@C.T.
"What are you looking at? You're not deaf, you heard me ask for your name and you delivered. I said, come here. Now. Before I get angry and order you to rip the skin off your--no. No." He took several deep breaths. Someone, resisting his mind control? His charm? He'd never encountered that before, save for...well. "This is a party, and more than that, a birthday party! Let's not ruin the festive atmosphere, hmm?" He flashed a smile, dropping it swiftly to command Neo to smile as well.

kCK2yRo.gif

Just in time for his other companion to return, with two drinks. "Ah, there you are. I hope this is fine wine." Kilgrave commented, taking a sip. "...Adequate." He nodded at Anya. "Thank you, my Juliet."

"You're welcome." I WISH YOU'D CHOKE ON IT!

@The Great Detective

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Giving the male a quick look, he nodded slightly and walked past, seeming to fade into mist as he did, desiring to walk unseen for now, he'd attracted enough attention, especially considering he was trying to avoid it by being up here in the first place
He made a mental note to just stay out of sight from now on, and to try his best not to get noticed like this again

So he appeared down at the bar and pulled his hood down over his face, he could pass himself off as some depressed chump in a raincoat for now, he had to find out what was going on and where he was before he could do anything else

@Gen. Magic Senpai @Atomyk @Bar​
Once the man had left Kiritsugu made his way back down himself before turning back to the woman and saying "Sorry about that. Had to make sure he wasn't going to cause anything...". Then looking back at the light she was working on "Any ways, like I asked earlier. Would tracing magic help fix your problem here?".

@Atomyk

kfhS9Tn.jpg

"That's just a part of who I am. I want someone as hot as you all to myself. The things we could do together.." Ghostface remarked, caught up in Morrigan's charm as he was.

Grateful for the fact that this demon-looking chick didn't press him about his phone, ChromeSkull shrugged.

GUESS THAT'S FAIR. DON'T REALLY CARE FOR A WOMAN WHO LOOKS LIKE SHE DESIRES YOUR ATTENTION. MORE PARTIAL FOR WHEN YOU HAVE TO WORK FOR IT.

Granted, when ChromeSkull meant 'work for it' he meant beating the girl in question until she was black and blue. Then torturing her until her mind was broken beyond all recognition. Then finally putting an end to her miserable existence. All the while having the memories stored away on his video camera. Like the ones Ghostface/Mickey was making with Morrigan.

CAN AGREE WITH YOU THAT AT LEAST. BUT I GOT A QUESTION SINCE YOU'RE PALS WITH HER. WHAT'S SHE GOING TO DO WITH MY PARTNER? IMAGINE SHE'S GOT MORE OF A MOTIVE THAN JUST WANTING SOME EASILY SUSCEPTIBLE MORON LIKE HIM TO OOGLE HER.

If he had to step in and protect Ghostface then that's what he'd do. But if Ghostface tried pulling a knife on her then he'd just have to pretend like he had no idea who Mickey was.

@Jeremi

"Well then..." Morrigan motioned Ghostface to come closer. "Why don't you show me what you got big boy."

Jezebel meanwhile would have gotten her whiskey that she was now twirling in her glass. "Considering his wicked heart I wouldn't be surprised if she'd leave him a withered husk." She took a sip from her drink. "She is after all a succubus."

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

Reactions: Archmage Jeremiah
Status
Not open for further replies.