Status
Not open for further replies.
"What are you looking at? You're not deaf, you heard me ask for your name and you delivered. I said, come here. Now. Before I get angry and order you to rip the skin off your--no. No." He took several deep breaths. Someone, resisting his mind control? His charm? He'd never encountered that before, save for...well. "This is a party, and more than that, a birthday party! Let's not ruin the festive atmosphere, hmm?" He flashed a smile, dropping it swiftly to command Neo to smile as well.

kCK2yRo.gif

Just in time for his other companion to return, with two drinks. "Ah, there you are. I hope this is fine wine." Kilgrave commented, taking a sip. "...Adequate." He nodded at Anya. "Thank you, my Juliet."

"You're welcome." I WISH YOU'D CHOKE ON IT!

@The Great Detective

That would be the next thing that Neo would be under, but turns out she always smiles regardless. It was natural for her to smile. Heck, she didn't seem to have much change in her exterior expressions when it came to Anya coming over. Just like that, Neo decided to... mess around some more.

Remembering about her empty glass that used to be filled with water, Neo gave the gesture with the glass that practically meant "I'd like to try some of that wine as well." Or... well, something close to that.

@C.T.

Saitama: Prologue - Being a Hero for Fun is Fun

tumblr_inline_no4a699P1Y1slfkyu_100.png

"Sensei. Are you sure you need to go? What if another Dragon-class threat appears?"

The cyborg named Genos, self-proclaimed disciple of the hero Caped Baldy Saitama, had been a bit concerned for the well-being of the world lately. Then again, everyone was. But who could blame them? Places like Z-City, A-City, and so on, had all been ravaged quite badly in the past few months. Giant monsters hundreds of feet tall, men made from the world's pollution, mosquito women, the Sea King, and most destructive of all to come so far, the alien invader known as Lord Boros. They had all done quite a number on the cities, and many people were thinking that it was only a matter of time before something even more destructive would rise, as though they were civilians in a bad battle manga.

But this wasn't a bad manga they were in. More like a good manga at least, eh?

tumblr_inline_mqm4vyewpV1s5ig4s.png

"Huh? Well... You can just call my phone, I guess."

Saitama honestly wasn't all that concerned, on the other hand. He doubted that anyone else would show up for a while. You couldn't get much more crazy than an alien invader following what he believed to be an ancient prophecy that foretold some gibberish about a strong warrior or something like that, so if there was anyone out there stronger than Lord Boros, Saitama figured it'd be quite a while before someone like that would show up. In the meantime...

"Besides, I'm sure you'll be able to take care of it. At least then you'll be taking the credit for your own accomplishments and not mine."

One could sense contempt in Saitama's voice. Genos certainly heard it, but he didn't really know what he meant, so he simply didn't respond to it. Perhaps this was another case of Sensei's words simply being beyond his comprehension, he figured. Was Sensei encouraging him to be a little less modest? Yes, that must be it! Pride is something heroes must hold on to! Heroes should be proud of their accomplishments rather than enviously staring at the accomplishments of others! Another well-spoken lesson from Sensei!

tumblr_inline_mg8ht1T1701qf6dad.png

Meanwhile, Saitama was busy muttering under his breath, wondering why he didn't have any cute girls to fawn all over him. Goddammit. Was it because of the hair? People didn't like the bald? Well, he couldn't help that!!

tumblr_msjgib7EsV1s0lkoeo3_1280.jpg

Before long, after Saitama would remember where he was supposed to be heading, he would give Genos a small nudge on the head, before turning around and beginning to take off. "I'm sure nothing will go wrong while I'm gone. Who knows? I might even be back before you know it!" He exclaimed.

And with that, he was off to attend the party of the grand elites!

- - -

tumblr_inline_mqm7c9xwZ71s5ig4s.png

Well, not really. If referring to a group of people who knew about something (presumably) not a lot of other people knew about, then sure, Saitama could be considered an "elite." Well, Saitama was definitely "elite" in the greatly-skilled meaning as well, but he wasn't exactly sure about the other people who would be attending. Not that he thought little of them. It was just that... Well, he wasn't prone to arrogance, but in his experience, nobody had ever come close to presenting themselves as a challenge to him, whether it be in a fight or a video game (except for King, but... anyway). A game of wits was slightly different, but generally, he had little need to solve puzzles or anything.

But... he was getting off-topic.

Aliens always had weird tech, that much was for sure. Anyone who had ever seen a science-fiction movie would be able to tell you that. Unless they were the primitive beastly ones, but whatever. Even so, Saitama would never have been able to imagine that among one of the items that Lord Boros would have under his belt would be something that would connect him to other worlds.

As though he were living in a multiverse.

Who would have thought that a nifty little remote that Saitama would find in the alien spaceship would render him capable of traveling through different worlds on a whim? Contrary to what others might think, the power wasn't as useful as others might think, at least to Saitama. At least, not as much as others would think, but still, Saitama found himself having fun going through the other worlds. Turned out that they also had their fair share of evil villains that needed to be defeated. The hero almost felt a little bad for possibly "stealing the fun" from other heroes, but hey. Being a hero for fun stopped being fun when all the villains were predictable as the tides, so at least here, Saitama could almost pretend to himself that he'd at least be able to have a good fight with whatever villains would come his way.

And then, it would turn out that Saitama would eventually go around to defeat so many villains that his efforts would be recognized by some group named the... Mirror-Cutlass Partnership? No, no... Mirage-Cutboard? What? Oh, Mira-Curtiss! Right, right. Yeah, them. Finally, someone had appeared and recognized all the good that Saitama did! He was quite happy to see that he was finally getting recognition for his work, though then again, that was probably because Genos wasn't following him everywhere.

And then before he knew it, he found himself being invited to some multiversal party. And of course, he accepted. With this exact response:

tumblr_nyy92n5x9n1qdvrdyo3_540.jpg

How exciting!

- - -

And with that, Saitama the Hero had arrived in the Grand Hotel. Such a wondrous place. Looked fancy as all hell! Man, this must be where all the high-class folk went to. The rich, extravagant lifestyle was in Saitama's reach! And--

BOOM!

And then some weird penguin creature blew up.

tumblr_inline_mg8i7n8C8M1qf6dad.png

"... Oh. Okay."

Maybe he was wrong about that. Hmm... Who to talk to? That guy with glasses and a condescending look towards everyone looks like he's in charge. Maybe he should approach him...

With that, he would walk towards Jade and give a wave.

tumblr_inline_mg8i2c5uwj1qf6dad.png

"Yo. Are you the guy in charge? Where's the food?"

@Atomyk @The Yuletide Tactician

The red-haired man was dressed in a red knight's costume, standing silently in contemplation. It was a huge difference from his earlier demeanour. When he saw the approaching women, he gave them a pointed look. "... What do you two want?" he asked. One of them seemed sort of familiar to him, but he couldn't place from where.

@Raven

---

Rowen smiled and nodded before leading the way. "A problem solving exercise. It will be... like a puzzle. A group of you will be participating, but..." Having manoeuvred around the other guests, Rowen had reached the bar, where a Prinny sat waiting to serve the guests. "But I've said too much already," Rowen finished.

1jk0W71.png

"Get me the good wine," Rowen said to the Prinny. "My special kind from the back." With a 'dood!', the Prinny went off. Rowen then caught the sight of the Bogeyman and a flash of concern crossed his face. "Is something the matter, sir?"

@Gen. Magic Senpai @Mari @DapperDogman

---

Clearing her throat, the girl nodded. She was noticeably relieved. "Tracing magic? Well..." Looking back to the light, the girl shrugged. "Try it if you want, Anything's better than what was doing at this point."

@Gen. Magic Senpai

Upon being asked, Coraline burst into a fit of laughter, shutting her eyes to wipe away a tear once she settled down.

"No! No, no, no, of course not. I just thought I'd get into character, y'know, with the outfit and all." she explained, still grinning from her fit. She was quick to remedy the situation, however, upon noticing the skeleton was having none of her shit.

"Name's Coraline, but most people call me Blue. Who, and more importantly what, are you?" Coraline asked, extending a leather gloved hand, expecting a shake.

"...and your...friend there." she tact-on Gaster to the meeting as well, as he seemed intent on joining.

@DapperDogman @CrunchyCHEEZIT
Giving the male a quick look, he nodded slightly and walked past, seeming to fade into mist as he did, desiring to walk unseen for now, he'd attracted enough attention, especially considering he was trying to avoid it by being up here in the first place
He made a mental note to just stay out of sight from now on, and to try his best not to get noticed like this again

So he appeared down at the bar and pulled his hood down over his face, he could pass himself off as some depressed chump in a raincoat for now, he had to find out what was going on and where he was before he could do anything else

@Gen. Magic Senpai @Atomyk @Bar

"Sorry, I've...had a rough day" the skeleton murmurs to himself as he lifts his helmet off of his head "You were right, I am a skeleton, but I'm not part of an evil army or anything, just me by myself" he cracks his head around to look at Gaster as she speaks of his friend "I have no idea who that person is, he's not with me...But..." he narrows his eyes slightly and furrows his brows, or...the bones that were in the corresponding areas of his skull, you know what I mean "He looks familiar, I feel I should know him, but I haven't the faintest idea why" he shrugs and turns back toward her "How odd, it's almost like Deja Vu or something, a feeling I can't quite explain"

@Archmage Jeremiah @CrunchyCHEEZIT

As Coraline spoke and looked to Gaster, he seemed to know that the situation was...safe. Before she could look at him once more, the man was suddenly standing and walking off. Instead of teleporting off, his crooked form glanced at the chair (which seemed to push itself in) before turning around walking off with his drink. Of course, as he walked out of view of Papyrus and Coraline-- two white pupils sparked in his eyes as he shot a glance at Papyrus. Before the skeletal warrior could react or chase after the man, he already vanished from his view.

------
Jade was in the banquet hall, chatting on a cellular phone. Hajime would hear the tail end of the conversation as he approached the man. "... is going smoothly. The party hasn't had any blocks against it and Lady Melodia should be content. I don't want her to become stressed in any way, so I would rather you don't talk to her. Oh-- I have to go. We'll speak later."

pNTCQmi.png

Jade turned his head to Hajime and narrowed his eyes on the boy. "... Are you enjoying yourself?" he asked.

@The Yuletide Tactician

---

Melodia affixed Yvaine with a sickly sweet smile.

xCbaG8m.png

"Sort of a crude name, don't you think? Unrefined. I must admit I've never heard of you..." Her expression never waned. You couldn't be sure if she was being serious. "But, nonetheless, thank you. Jade was so kind to set this up for me."

@Savannah-Clause

---

"What kind of game? Well..." Rowen looked down at his tray, eyeing the different wines on display. "A brain exercise." Looking back up at Gilgamesh, he nodded. "In my opinion, the better wine is behind the bar. I could lead the way for you if you'd like, sir."

@Gen. Magic Senpai @Mari

---

Rita was at a loss for words. There seemed to be something silent going on between the pair, something that Rita wasn't privy to. All the young girl could do was cross her arms and hope the moment ended without fighting.

@Gen. Magic Senpai @DapperDogman

Gaster began to approach Yvaine and Melodia-- randomly phasing through other partygoers and shifting past them. As he seemed to move through the crowd like a ghost, the party goers did not take notice of him as he walked, they didn't even react when he walked right through them. They did not glance at Gaster, as if he wasn't there. Yet, Yvaine and Melodia could see the distorted man very clearly-- and to them he looked rather..

gQ4569p.png

...dapper, really.

His face was no different from when Coraline and Papyrus saw it-- a rather unnerving smile with a cracked face and empty eyes. However, his clothes here formed into that of rather sharp and clean-cut black dress shoes. The suaveness of this distorted, crooked individual would rival that of Kilgrave-- if Kilgrave was paying attention, anyway. He swiveled a drink in his hand and approached the two in flash steps-- randomly teleporting closer and closer.

When Gaster arrived he looked to Melodia and the smile on his face seemed to change abit-- resembling a less creepy but brighter smile. He began to speak, his voice was...odd. It was audible, but tampered in a way. It randomly changed in tone and voice, sometimes becoming a whisper and other times becoming a firm speech voice. Strange symbols appeared around Gaster as he spoke;

(OOC Note: Highlight and copy the wingding text for maximum translation power!)

gaster_face_1_by_arcbuild-d9if6u3.png

* THE FESTIVITIES ARE GOING RATHER SMOOTHLY, ARE THEY NOT?

YOU MUST BE LADY MELODIA

A PLEASURE TO MAKE YOUR ACQUAINTANCE

A disembodied white hand suddenly came into existence before Melodia-- a gaping black hole occupied its palm. The fingers of it were skeletal in appearance, offering a handshake.

gaster_face_1_by_arcbuild-d9if6u3.png

* DOCTOR W.D. GASTER

@Atomyk @Savannah-Clause @DapperDogman @Archmage Jeremiah

"Sorry, I've...had a rough day" the skeleton murmurs to himself as he lifts his helmet off of his head "You were right, I am a skeleton, but I'm not part of an evil army or anything, just me by myself" he cracks his head around to look at Gaster as she speaks of his friend "I have no idea who that person is, he's not with me...But..." he narrows his eyes slightly and furrows his brows, or...the bones that were in the corresponding areas of his skull, you know what I mean "He looks familiar, I feel I should know him, but I haven't the faintest idea why" he shrugs and turns back toward her "How odd, it's almost like Deja Vu or something, a feeling I can't quite explain"

@Archmage Jeremiah @CrunchyCHEEZIT

Coraline was quick to dismiss the fact that she was talking to an actual skeleton for a moment to focus on his troubles, furrowing her brows and taking glances at the dapper fellow.

"Déjà vu? What...you think you might've seen him before?" she asked, the question coming off nosy, but her tone sounding concerned.

"Hrmph...I've certainly seen his type before. He has that ominous, "I'm watching you" kinda vibe. Like the body snatchers from those old movies!"

Rowen smiled and nodded before leading the way. "A problem solving exercise. It will be... like a puzzle. A group of you will be participating, but..." Having manoeuvred around the other guests, Rowen had reached the bar, where a Prinny sat waiting to serve the guests. "But I've said too much already," Rowen finished.

1jk0W71.png

"Get me the good wine," Rowen said to the Prinny. "My special kind from the back." With a 'dood!', the Prinny went off. Rowen then caught the sight of the Bogeyman and a flash of concern crossed his face. "Is something the matter, sir?"

@Gen. Magic Senpai @Mari @DapperDogman
"A Puzzle? Tell me, is this group all on the same side?" Gilgamesh then asked the man, watching to see if he'd bluff, or try dodging the question. As he then waited for the wine to arrive he also gained some concern to the newcomer before stating "You hide your face at an event such as this? Insulting!".

@Atomyk @Mari @DapperDogman

Clearing her throat, the girl nodded. She was noticeably relieved. "Tracing magic? Well..." Looking back to the light, the girl shrugged. "Try it if you want, Anything's better than what was doing at this point."

@Gen. Magic Senpai
Kiritsugu nodded before saying "All right, it should be just a second" before he burrowed the ladder this time to climb up to the light. Once he got a look at the damage he stuck one of his hands in, and a green light could then be seen emanating from it, coming from his hand. After a few moments the green light stopped and Kiritsugu got back down the ladder before saying "Try it now".

@Atomyk

Saitama: Prologue - Being a Hero for Fun is Fun

tumblr_inline_no4a699P1Y1slfkyu_100.png

"Sensei. Are you sure you need to go? What if another Dragon-class threat appears?"

The cyborg named Genos, self-proclaimed disciple of the hero Caped Baldy Saitama, had been a bit concerned for the well-being of the world lately. Then again, everyone was. But who could blame them? Places like Z-City, A-City, and so on, had all been ravaged quite badly in the past few months. Giant monsters hundreds of feet tall, men made from the world's pollution, mosquito women, the Sea King, and most destructive of all to come so far, the alien invader known as Lord Boros. They had all done quite a number on the cities, and many people were thinking that it was only a matter of time before something even more destructive would rise, as though they were civilians in a bad battle manga.

But this wasn't a bad manga they were in. More like a good manga at least, eh?

tumblr_inline_mqm4vyewpV1s5ig4s.png

"Huh? Well... You can just call my phone, I guess."

Saitama honestly wasn't all that concerned, on the other hand. He doubted that anyone else would show up for a while. You couldn't get much more crazy than an alien invader following what he believed to be an ancient prophecy that foretold some gibberish about a strong warrior or something like that, so if there was anyone out there stronger than Lord Boros, Saitama figured it'd be quite a while before someone like that would show up. In the meantime...

"Besides, I'm sure you'll be able to take care of it. At least then you'll be taking the credit for your own accomplishments and not mine."

One could sense contempt in Saitama's voice. Genos certainly heard it, but he didn't really know what he meant, so he simply didn't respond to it. Perhaps this was another case of Sensei's words simply being beyond his comprehension, he figured. Was Sensei encouraging him to be a little less modest? Yes, that must be it! Pride is something heroes must hold on to! Heroes should be proud of their accomplishments rather than enviously staring at the accomplishments of others! Another well-spoken lesson from Sensei!

tumblr_inline_mg8ht1T1701qf6dad.png

Meanwhile, Saitama was busy muttering under his breath, wondering why he didn't have any cute girls to fawn all over him. Goddammit. Was it because of the hair? People didn't like the bald? Well, he couldn't help that!!

tumblr_msjgib7EsV1s0lkoeo3_1280.jpg

Before long, after Saitama would remember where he was supposed to be heading, he would give Genos a small nudge on the head, before turning around and beginning to take off. "I'm sure nothing will go wrong while I'm gone. Who knows? I might even be back before you know it!" He exclaimed.

And with that, he was off to attend the party of the grand elites!

- - -

Well, not really. If referring to a group of people who knew about something (presumably) not a lot of other people knew about, then sure, Saitama could be considered an "elite." Well, Saitama was definitely "elite" in the greatly-skilled meaning as well, but he wasn't exactly sure about the other people who would be attending. Not that he thought little of them. It was just that... Well, he wasn't prone to arrogance, but in his experience, nobody had ever come close to presenting themselves as a challenge to him, whether it be in a fight or a video game (except for King, but... anyway). A game of wits was slightly different, but generally, he had little need to solve puzzles or anything.

But... he was getting off-topic.

Aliens always had weird tech, that much was for sure. Anyone who had ever seen a science-fiction movie would be able to tell you that. Unless they were the primitive beastly ones, but whatever. Even so, Saitama would never have been able to imagine that among one of the items that Lord Boros would have under his belt would be something that would connect him to other worlds.

As though he were living in a multiverse.

Who would have thought that a nifty little remote that Saitama would find in the alien spaceship would render him capable of traveling through different worlds on a whim? Contrary to what others might think, the power wasn't as useful as others might think, at least to Saitama. At least, not as much as others would think, but still, Saitama found himself having fun going through the other worlds. Turned out that they also had their fair share of evil villains that needed to be defeated. The hero almost felt a little bad for possibly "stealing the fun" from other heroes, but hey. Being a hero for fun stopped being fun when all the villains were predictable as the tides, so at least here, Saitama could almost pretend to himself that he'd at least be able to have a good fight with whatever villains would come his way.

And then, it would turn out that Saitama would eventually go around to defeat so many villains that his efforts would be recognized by some group named the... Mirror-Cutlass Partnership? No, no... Mirage-Cutboard? What? Oh, Mira-Curtiss! Right, right. Yeah, them. Finally, someone had appeared and recognized all the good that Saitama did! He was quite happy to see that he was finally getting recognition for his work, though then again, that was probably because Genos wasn't following him everywhere.

And then before he knew it, he found himself being invited to some multiversal party. And of course, he accepted. With this exact response:

tumblr_nyy92n5x9n1qdvrdyo3_540.jpg

How exciting!

- - -

And with that, Saitama the Hero had arrived in the Grand Hotel. Such a wondrous place. Looked fancy as all hell! Man, this must be where all the high-class folk went to. The rich, extravagant lifestyle was in Saitama's reach! And--

BOOM!

And then some weird penguin creature blew up.

tumblr_inline_mg8i7n8C8M1qf6dad.png

"... Oh. Okay."

Maybe he was wrong about that. Hmm... Who to talk to? That guy with glasses and a condescending look towards everyone looks like he's in charge. Maybe he should approach him...

With that, he would walk towards Jade and give a wave.

tumblr_inline_mg8i2c5uwj1qf6dad.png

"Yo. Are you the guy in charge? Where's the food?"

@Atomyk @The Yuletide Tactician
tumblr_inline_mr6cvz6lwN1qz4rgp.jpg

Hajime softly tapped his foot as he waited besides the bald man dressed as superhero, wondering when Jade would notice them. Now that he thought about it, the three of them made an strange looking entourage. Superman, a samurai, and a knight walk into a party... Sounds like a bad crossover story. Deciding he would at least be sociable, he gave Saitama a nod, "Hi there."

@Verite @Atomyk

"Well then..." Morrigan motioned Ghostface to come closer. "Why don't you show me what you got big boy."

Jezebel meanwhile would have gotten her whiskey that she was now twirling in her glass. "Considering his wicked heart I wouldn't be surprised if she'd leave him a withered husk." She took a sip from her drink. "She is after all a succubus."

@TheSpringwoodSlasher
93824.gif

Deciding that he could go without his mask for a second or two, he'd pull off his mask and smirked at Morrigan.

"Trust me when I say you won't want to take that back.."

Mickey then kept his arm around Morrigan's waist as he leaned in to try and kiss her, while ChromeSkull turned his head to watch from the bar.

SUCCUBUS HUH? SHOULD HAVE GUESSED THIS PLACE WOULD HAVE CONTAINED A WHOLE BUNCH OF FREAKS. NOT THAT WE'RE ANY BETTER. BUT LEAST SHE'S HONEST ABOUT IT. IN ANY CASE, THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION.

Closing up his phone, ChromeSkull noticed Mickey leaning to grab a kiss and flung his phone as hard as he could. The phone cracked into the side of Mickey's head and stopped his lips from meeting Morrigan's as he glanced down at the phone and then back at ChromeSkull.

2rmtruc.jpg

"..Excuse me, Morrigan. My ever-loving partner has desired my attention." Pulling his mask back over his head, he'd start off towards where ChromeSkull and Jez were seated with ChromeSkull's phone in hand.

"I understand you're jealous of my dashing good looks. No, really! That's totally cool. But, why..Why did you have to interuppt me possibly scoring with a hot babe in a bat costume, hm?! I didn't throw something at you now did I?!"

YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT. YOU HUNG AROUND WITH HER ANY LONGER, SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN THE ONE SCORING. NOT YOU. THIS IS THE SECOND TIME I'VE SAVED YOUR ASS.

tgFLA4D.jpg

"I figured we had some kind of dynamic going on here, Chrome. You'd be the stoic yet disgruntled straight man who sits aside while I do my thing! I'm the handsome dashing rouge. But, then you see me getting to first base and cut me out!"

mD4YKnw.jpg

Turning his attention away from Ghostface and then back to Jez. He'd put up with enough of Mickey's ranting for a while.

FEEL FREE TO COME MINGLE WITH US IF YOU WANT. I WANTED A DRINK TO SATE THE HEADACHE I GOT FROM WATCHING THIS GUY AT WORK. BUT YOU SEEM PRETTY DAMN INTERESTING YOURSELF.

If Jez accepted the offer then she was free to come with ChromeSkull and Ghostface. If not then the two of them would head off on their own. Mickey had already done enough of a spectacular job getting attention pointed towards him at least. Still, this demon chick seemed to have a good head on her shoulders. Hopefully, by the end of this she wouldn't have to lose it.

@Jeremi

Reactions: C.T.
That would be the next thing that Neo would be under, but turns out she always smiles regardless. It was natural for her to smile. Heck, she didn't seem to have much change in her exterior expressions when it came to Anya coming over. Just like that, Neo decided to... mess around some more.

Remembering about her empty glass that used to be filled with water, Neo gave the gesture with the glass that practically meant "I'd like to try some of that wine as well." Or... well, something close to that.

@C.T.
"That's better." He chuckled, sliding a hand under the shorter Neo's jawline and lightly lifting her chin. "Oh, do you want a drink too? You look pretty young, but it is a party. Can't fault that spirit." He questioned, as an afterthought ordering Anya to go get another cup while he finished his own with quick gulps. "That'll be coming right up. I have a question. Do you like games, Neopolitan? Or do you prefer Neo?"

@The Great Detective

Reactions: The Myrmidon
Jade was in the banquet hall, chatting on a cellular phone. Hajime would hear the tail end of the conversation as he approached the man. "... is going smoothly. The party hasn't had any blocks against it and Lady Melodia should be content. I don't want her to become stressed in any way, so I would rather you don't talk to her. Oh-- I have to go. We'll speak later."

pNTCQmi.png

Jade turned his head to Hajime and narrowed his eyes on the boy. "... Are you enjoying yourself?" he asked.

@The Yuletide Tactician

---

Melodia affixed Yvaine with a sickly sweet smile.

xCbaG8m.png

"Sort of a crude name, don't you think? Unrefined. I must admit I've never heard of you..." Her expression never waned. You couldn't be sure if she was being serious. "But, nonetheless, thank you. Jade was so kind to set this up for me."

@Savannah-Clause

---

"What kind of game? Well..." Rowen looked down at his tray, eyeing the different wines on display. "A brain exercise." Looking back up at Gilgamesh, he nodded. "In my opinion, the better wine is behind the bar. I could lead the way for you if you'd like, sir."

@Gen. Magic Senpai @Mari

---

Rita was at a loss for words. There seemed to be something silent going on between the pair, something that Rita wasn't privy to. All the young girl could do was cross her arms and hope the moment ended without fighting.

@Gen. Magic Senpai @DapperDogman
tumblr_inline_n9p0o4OzUj1subh1h.jpg

Huh, guess I caused his cereal to be ruined. Hajime shrugged as the man glared at him, "Yeah, it's been fine so far, though there was an accident," He held up the clipboard given to him by Kieran, gesturing for Jade to take it back, "One of the penguins blew up, so Kieran wanted me to give you this."

@Verite @Atomyk

Coraline was quick to dismiss the fact that she was talking to an actual skeleton for a moment to focus on his troubles, furrowing her brows and taking glances at the dapper fellow.

"Déjà vu? What...you think you might've seen him before?" she asked, the question coming off nosy, but her tone sounding concerned.

"Hrmph...I've certainly seen his type before. He has that ominous, "I'm watching you" kinda vibe. Like the body snatchers from those old movies!"

"Almost exactly like that feeling, I know almost one hundred percent I've seen him before, though I don't know when, or where..." he pauses for a moment and shudders visibly, a chill running down his spine "Creepy stuff" he turns to her and nods "Yeah, he certainly strikes me as the kind of person you'd see watching you from a distance from time to time, always there but only in the background...Quite spooky indeed" he turns back for a moment, flinching as he spots a wooden skeleton propped against one of the walls "That's almost insulting" he murmurs to himself "They didn't even clothe them, disgraceful"

@Archmage Jeremiah

tumblr_inline_mr6cvz6lwN1qz4rgp.jpg

Hajime softly tapped his foot as he waited besides the bald man dressed as superhero, wondering when Jade would notice them. Now that he thought about it, the three of them made an strange looking entourage. Superman, a samurai, and a knight walk into a party... Sounds like a bad crossover story. Deciding he would at least be sociable, he gave Saitama a nod, "Hi there."

@Verite @Atomyk

"Hi," Saitama only responded plainly, scratching his rear end in the meantime.

Lots of weird looking people here. Skeletons, vampires, demons? Man, this place is bigger than I thought.

Guess one could say I'll have a killer time here.

Huh, guess I caused his cereal to be ruined. Hajime shrugged as the man glared at him, "Yeah, it's been fine so far, though there was an accident," He held up the clipboard given to him by Kieran, gesturing for Jade to take it back, "One of the penguins blew up, so Kieran wanted me to give you this."

@Verite @Atomyk
tumblr_inline_mqm5woICDt1s5ig4s.png

"So I wasn't hallucinating..." Saitama murmured to himself when Hajime would mention the exploding penguin to the man with the glasses, holding his chin in thought for a brief moment, before looking up again.

"... Why are there exploding penguins here anyway?" He asked.

Someone who wasn't paying attention to him might assume he was bored, though this was one of the few occasions where in actuality, he wouldn't describe what he was feeling right now as that. Ever hear the expression "If you keep making faces, it'll stay like that?" Well, it was like the opposite for Saitama. He was so used to not emoting that he would have to undergo strong emotion (like someone making fun of his bald head) to make a face.

"That seems like a safety hazard to the normal people here," Saitama would continue. Well, now that he thought about it, probably no one here could be considered "normal" if they were able to unlock the great secrets of the multiverse, but still. Saitama brushed aside his cape, almost as though to signify that he was a super hero! And he was here to make sure that no one would get hurt.

As long as the food was good enough to make him stay.

@The Yuletide Tactician @Atomyk

Jade frowned at what Hajime hdad to say, but regarded Saitama first, managing not to look confused as the man asked the obvious. "Just check in with one of the Prinnies and they will have some food for you to peruse. Unless, you mean the main course, then I'm afraid you'll have to wait. The kitchen is off limits at the moment. Don't want anyone messing with the food, now do we? As for that poor Prinny..."

g8L5duQ.png

"What a bother. Kieran was always a bit clumsy. It's a good thing the Prinnies reincarnate, or else the Coalition might have some paying to do. The Prinnies explode when thrown, but-- Well, I suppose they do get thrown more often around here than they should. I promise you that it's not a safety concern. We do have the best doctors." He then took the clipboard then with a nod. "... Now, Is there anything else I can do for you two before I accost my clumsy ambassador?"

@Verite @The Yuletide Tactician

---

Melodia's attention was grabbed by the sudden appearance of Gaster. Despite his rather odd appearance, Melodia seemed to regard the man the same as she did Yvaine. It would seem she was familiar with these sorts.

"Ah, that is a fine name for a boy," she said sweetly. "The pleasure is all mine. Really, I'm getting so much attention today. This is not something I usually do, but I can't deny how lovely it all feels." She was practically ignoring Yvaine now. Perhaps she gave more attention to men. "Gaster, I have to ask... Are you possibly... interested in me?"

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Savannah-Clause

---

"Quite the inquisitive type, aren't you?" Not that Rowen seemed to mind. The Prinny was back with the new bottle of wine now, so Rowen placed down his tray and moved to pour a glass for Gilgamesh. He gave the man hiding his face a slight frown, but didn't provoke him further for now. "You'll all generally be on the same side," he said as he poured. "Now, this wine is simply a delight. It is fit for a king."

@Gen. Magic Senpai @DapperDogman @Mari

---

Rita looked transfixed by what Kiritsugu was doing. In fact, she almost looked envious. Once he'd stepped away, she quickly touched at the light to see if it was working. With a flip of a switch, an extra light was added to the dance floor. "I, um... Thanks. Really." She moved now to him down the ladder. "But-- I need to ask you what exactly you did! I know magic myself, but that was something I've never seen before. It wasn't even a formula I recognised! I mean--"

YHI0afk.png

Then, she steopped, getting a hold of herself. "Actually, first, I need to let Jade know about the light. But, I will be back to question you, so don't leave the party or something stupid like that!"

Then, the girl was quickly leaving, having not even told you her name.

@Gen. Magic Senpai

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
"That's better." He chuckled, sliding a hand under the shorter Neo's jawline and lightly lifting her chin. "Oh, do you want a drink too? You look pretty young, but it is a party. Can't fault that spirit." He questioned, as an afterthought ordering Anya to go get another cup while he finished his own with quick gulps. "That'll be coming right up. I have a question. Do you like games, Neopolitan? Or do you prefer Neo?"

@The Great Detective

With the drink coming her way, Neo didn't see any reason to go along with this small talk as she waited for the goods to come around. Well, for him, it was small talk, but for her, it was still going to be "no talk" for her.

Go with what sounds best to your liking. Not like I would tell you. On the contrary, I do so like games. More so enjoy them, in fact.

Even when asked about her name, Neo didn't seem to put a definite answer, showing that either she wasn't picky, was secretive on the truth, or just because she felt like putting that type of answer out there.

@C.T.

Reactions: The Myrmidon

"Hi," Saitama only responded plainly, scratching his rear end in the meantime.

Lots of weird looking people here. Skeletons, vampires, demons? Man, this place is bigger than I thought.

Guess one could say I'll have a killer time here.

tumblr_inline_mqm5woICDt1s5ig4s.png

"So I wasn't hallucinating..." Saitama murmured to himself when Hajime would mention the exploding penguin to the man with the glasses, holding his chin in thought for a brief moment, before looking up again.

"... Why are there exploding penguins here anyway?" He asked.

Someone who wasn't paying attention to him might assume he was bored, though this was one of the few occasions where in actuality, he wouldn't describe what he was feeling right now as that. Ever hear the expression "If you keep making faces, it'll stay like that?" Well, it was like the opposite for Saitama. He was so used to not emoting that he would have to undergo strong emotion (like someone making fun of his bald head) to make a face.

"That seems like a safety hazard to the normal people here," Saitama would continue. Well, now that he thought about it, probably no one here could be considered "normal" if they were able to unlock the great secrets of the multiverse, but still. Saitama brushed aside his cape, almost as though to signify that he was a super hero! And he was here to make sure that no one would get hurt.

As long as the food was good enough to make him stay.

@The Yuletide Tactician @Atomyk
tumblr_inline_mr6csbL5Qp1qz4rgp.png

"Huh, funny, for once I'm not the only sane man..." Hajime seemed to be joking based on the tone, but there was an edge of truth to what he said as he nodded in agreement with Saitama, "Most people just take this stuff as normal, so it's kind of nice to know that you're thinking like I am..." A memory of an old friend named Kyon came to mind, and Hajime couldn't help but momentarily compare the two men. His eyes then darted around the room, scoping out the crowd for anyone who was actually normal, "... Though there's not many normal people around..."

"Anyways, I'm Hajime Hinata, nice to meet you, Superman."

@Atomyk @Verite

Jade frowned at what Hajime hdad to say, but regarded Saitama first, managing not to look confused as the man asked the obvious. "Just check in with one of the Prinnies and they will have some food for you to peruse. Unless, you mean the main course, then I'm afraid you'll have to wait. The kitchen is off limits at the moment. Don't want anyone messing with the food, now do we? As for that poor Prinny..."

g8L5duQ.png

"What a bother. Kieran was always a bit clumsy. It's a good thing the Prinnies reincarnate, or else the Coalition might have some paying to do. The Prinnies explode when thrown, but-- Well, I suppose they do get thrown more often around here than they should. I promise you that it's not a safety concern. We do have the best doctors." He then took the clipboard then with a nod. "... Now, Is there anything else I can do for you two before I accost my clumsy ambassador?"

---

Melodia's attention was grabbed by the sudden appearance of Gaster. Despite his rather odd appearance, Melodia seemed to regard the man the same as she did Yvaine. It would seem she was familiar with these sorts.

"Ah, that is a fine name for a boy," she said sweetly. "The pleasure is all mine. Really, I'm getting so much attention today. This is not something I usually do, but I can't deny how lovely it all feels." She was practically ignoring Yvaine now. Perhaps she gave more attention to men. "Gaster, I have to ask... Are you possibly... interested in me?"

---

"Quite the inquisitive type, aren't you?" Not that Rowen seemed to mind. The Prinny was back with the new bottle of wine now, so Rowen placed down his tray and moved to pour a glass for Gilgamesh. He gave the man hiding his face a slight frown, but didn't provoke him further for now. "You'll all generally be on the same side," he said as he poured. "Now, this wine is simply a delight. It is fit for a king."

---

Rita looked transfixed by what Kiritsugu was doing. In fact, she almost looked envious. Once he'd stepped away, she quickly touched at the light to see if it was working. With a flip of a switch, an extra light was added to the dance floor. "I, um... Thanks. Really." She moved now to him down the ladder. "But-- I need to ask you what exactly you did! I know magic myself, but that was something I've never seen before. It wasn't even a formula I recognised! I mean--"

YHI0afk.png

Then, she steopped, getting a hold of herself. "Actually, first, I need to let Jade know about the light. But, I will be back to question you, so don't leave the party or something stupid like that!"

@Gen. Magic Senpai

"Not really, though... Have you seen a blonde haired woman around? Her hair is braided, plus her blue eyes tend to pull you in."​

g8L5duQ.png

tumblr_inline_nsuofupXOl1re9spw_540.png

"They do?" Peashy overheard the part about Prinnies exploding when thrown.

tumblr_inline_nzah2bl8dL1re9spw_540.png

"Umm... what do I do now? I'm not hungry." Peashy asked the person.

@Atomyk @The Yuletide Tactician @Verite

"Hmph! Is that not what you need when solving a Puzzle?" Gilgamesh responded before grabbing the glass of wine and taking a sip. "Though, generally on the same side implies exceptions. Does that mean there is an opposing team?". He didn't make any comment on the wine, but the fact he went for a second sip afterwards implied that he found it adequate.

@Atomyk @Mari @DapperDogman

YHI0afk.png

@Gen. Magic Senpai
Before Kiritsugu could answer any of her questions the girl wandered off, but with the intent of finding him later so simply wandering off to do other things may not be smart. Besides he was rather good at waiting, so he simply took a seat nearby. Far enough that he wasn't simply idling by the light by himself, but close enough that he should be able to spot her on the return. In the meantime though he simply observed the happenings of the event.

@Atomyk

g8L5duQ.png

---

---

---

YHI0afk.png

@Gen. Magic Senpai

Gaster suddenly froze as Melodia asked the question. The professor looked at her and his distorting smile suddenly faltered abit, coughing.

gaster_face_2_by_arcbuild-d9if71n.png

AHEM

He rested a hand on his chest, trying to clear it-- to clear his nonexistent lungs. Gaster looked in between the two women, formulating an answer. Gaster took a sip from his static drink, putting his empty hand behind his back and taking on a formal stance.

latest

I AM AFRAID THE ANSWER TO THAT QUESTION REMAINS A MYSTERY AT THIS MOMENT, MY DEAR

PERHAPS ASK AGAIN, ANOTHER TIME.

Gaster gave Melodia a look, a small white pupil emerging in one of his empty eyes as he spoke, giving her a wink. He acted as he knew what was going to happen-- which, he most likely did.

@Savannah-Clause @Atomyk

With the drink coming her way, Neo didn't see any reason to go along with this small talk as she waited for the goods to come around. Well, for him, it was small talk, but for her, it was still going to be "no talk" for her.

Go with what sounds best to your liking. Not like I would tell you. On the contrary, I do so like games. More so enjoy them, in fact.

Even when asked about her name, Neo didn't seem to put a definite answer, showing that either she wasn't picky, was secretive on the truth, or just because she felt like putting that type of answer out there.

@C.T.
TicYtW9.jpg

...Is my power really failing me here? Unable to use it on others from differing universes? But then...I have Anya. So why? He bit his lip, curious and concerned. One more attempt, at least.

"Neo, then. You know, a conversation can only exist when both parties are actively participating. That's how back and forths work. I have been more than patient and polite with you, but you seem to not want to extend me the same courtesy. A pity. What use is your tongue for, then? Talk to me now or explain why you refuse to do so before I have you cut out your own tongue with the dullest knife blade you can find, to see how long it takes you. Understand?" He shifted his gaze to Anya when she returned and nodded, taking the drink meant for Neo and holding it out.

@The Great Detective

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.